• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zunja

So I was trying to set up the Memu but realized I have no idea how to add a script to it or what to make it to farm TM/rank. If anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be great.

tuffymon

Nah, I think it'd be an interesting idea to have an accessory with some stats that also doubled as a costume change... but being real, it'll be a new summon if anything.

CCIE

Banned
Part of me wants to do another 11-pull for Ramza. I know I shouldn't, but I love FFT...

Valentus - you should take the Excalibur off of your Lightning for the event, because several bosses have resistance to Light weapons. Just a heads up

Lyrian

Humm....

The S-2 boss is looking like it may be my brick wall.

It just hits way too hard. Even the tank can't handle that kind of incoming damage, even at 300+ DEF. If Provoke misses on any given attack, it's a guaranteed one-shot kill on anyone else in the party (3000+ damage per attack).

Need Leo to guarantee that the boss stays on him at all times. But of course, he is one of the very few units I have that isn't leveled up yet. Bah.

Rixa

All your Agrias vs WoL talk.
I use Vaan + Cecil. Suck it up bitches. #Cecil4lyfe

I feel like being a nice guy, so I'll write something useful today.

Guide to the most common question: Non-Reddit Version
Do you mind if I add this to OP?

Mind adding me to the GAF list? I'm super new so I don't have much, but I do have a max level Vaan I use as leader so some people may have some use for me as a friend.

My ID is 487,561,477.
My alt tossed fr to you.

scarlet

Humm....

The S-2 boss is looking like it may be my brick wall.

It just hits way too hard. Even the tank can't handle that kind of incoming damage, even at 300+ DEF. If Provoke misses on any given attack, it's a guaranteed one-shot kill on anyone else in the party (3000+ damage per attack).

Need Leo to guarantee that the boss stays on him at all times. But of course, he is one of the very few units I have that isn't leveled up yet. Bah.

My 320+ defense and 4.2K HP WoL almost die in an instance.

If you have shining splendor just use it and hope it'd blind him for a while.

KeRaSh

One more run and I have all my Espers leveled to the point where I don't have any worthwhile abilities left to get with the limited amount of skill points you get for leveling up.
Not sure I want to grind for Esper levels beyond that.

desverger

I also have a few slots free since I did some friendlist cleaning:

Using a Kefka lead for the event but most of the time the lead is Fencer/WoL.

Rixa

Daily pull: Luna, its my 4th and that means Firion will get one fast Barrage. Too bad I dont have Zidane, would like to slap 2x Excalibur to Firion...

chrono01

I'm probably skipping today's daily, as well as the rest for this banner. It hates me.

Best of luck to you all! I'll be sitting here, awaiting your (hopeful) great news.

KeRaSh

Oh ffs. These ADV D-4 double Wyvern battles are fucking ripping me to pieces.
Needle Breath chained together wipes my entire party except whoever Cecil decides to cover. So fucking annoying...

It doesn't help my mood that I pulled Sabin, either. I guess that's what I get for pulling Ramza from a daily a few days ago...

tuffymon

Oh ffs. These ADV D-4 double Wyvern battles are fucking ripping me to pieces.
Needle Breath chained together wipes my entire party except whoever Cecil decides to cover. So fucking annoying...

It doesn't help my mood that I pulled Sabin, either. I guess that's what I get for pulling Ramza from a daily a few days ago...

Sounds like its time to use a bar spell to help with that, and any 5 star base pull can't complain for at least two weeks really~

UrSuLeTzU

Who just pulled Ramza? This fucking guy!
post a picture

Based memu daily draw! I knew alternating devices for draws was a good idea. I have like 2k auracite saved right now, will I have enough time to get him the mats and his ability?

P.s: High five Chilly! xD

Xion86

It depends what their full party composition is. If they have Charlotte, they should be using her as a tank and be using Agrias for Full Break. WoL in difficult fights is left using Provoke 90% of the time so he barely if ever will use Full Break.

Well I do have Charlotte, tried her for a while, but didn't find her that exciting in terms of her moveset :/. So my team is currently:

Warrior of Light, Kefka, Leena, Cloud of Darkness. Quite happy so far as I, getting through Adv Colloseum fine and not died yet (on B-4), for the event I need Lightning to get me though Elt though.

Xion86

Waaaaaay late to the party here, but as usual, you're right on point.

WoL, right now, in his 5* form is very mediocre. Yes, he has full break. But, as CCIE mentioned the other day, it is very awkward to have the full break on the taunter.

So... let's say we are in ADV-S tier and start a new fight.

What does WoL do?

Does he attempt to taunt a mob onto him and hope that he can take the hit at full strength? Or does he instead attempt to full break that mob and then hope that the debuffed mob is weak enough that it doesn't one-shot a mage or healer. It's an ugly gamble every single time.

Right now, that's where Charlotte + Agrias shines, in the way Valentus mentions. There, I **can** full break + taunt the same mob on Turn 1. Or, in the case of multiple mob encounters, I can Protectga and taunt a mob, while saving Lenna 48 MP.

Much, much better all around in terms of overall crowd control.

If I can draw an Agrias, WoL is sitting his armored ass on the bench until his 6* upgrade arrives.

Hmm this is really interesting, making me think about it a little more. Good discussion guys, I didn't mean for you to get too serious over it all though! But some good points came out of it. Maybe I should consider bringing Charlotte + Agrias in, I'll see if I start to struggle in ADV-S and try switch things up. Thanks.

UrSuLeTzU

Grats, I will try pulling on memu tomorrow lol

Thx man! Ramza is my favorite FFT character and one of my all time favorites FF hero. Can't believe I got him and I can't believe I'm gonna turn him into a mage-God with my 10 Shantotos(2 of them are over 80%), 2 earrings, gravity rod and dual cast Ultima, lol. Gonna work on getting dual cast as soon as my dual-wield is done(70%).

UrSuLeTzU

Waaaaaay late to the party here, but as usual, you're right on point.

WoL, right now, in his 5* form is very mediocre. Yes, he has full break. But, as CCIE mentioned the other day, it is very awkward to have the full break on the taunter.

So... let's say we are in ADV-S tier and start a new fight.

What does WoL do?

Does he attempt to taunt a mob onto him and hope that he can take the hit at full strength? Or does he instead attempt to full break that mob and then hope that the debuffed mob is weak enough that it doesn't one-shot a mage or healer. It's an ugly gamble every single time.

Right now, that's where Charlotte + Agrias shines, in the way Valentus mentions. There, I **can** full break + taunt the same mob on Turn 1. Or, in the case of multiple mob encounters, I can Protectga and taunt a mob, while saving Lenna 48 MP.

Much, much better all around in terms of overall crowd control.

If I can draw an Agrias, WoL is sitting his armored ass on the bench until his 6* upgrade arrives.

If you say WoL is mediocre at 5* then Cecil is trash. At least my Wol has 5.5k hp and I haven't found anything that could even make a dent in him. I see your point about utility but WoL is still amazing at 5* and I haven't lost a single fight with him in the party but then again I kill mobs in A-3 with my mage party in 2 turns and none have died so far/

chrono01

Thx man! Are you still playing FFXIV? Kirito here :)
Nope, I gave it up a while ago. I just couldn't take any more raiding. It got to a point where it wasn't enjoyable for me anymore and, while I enjoyed spending time with the people I raided with, I felt it best to call it quits.

Thankfully, I have FFBE to fill the addiction I previously had!

UrSuLeTzU

Nope, I gave it up a while ago. I just couldn't take any more raiding. It got to a point where it wasn't enjoyable for me anymore and, while I enjoyed spending time with the people I raided with, I felt it best to call it quits.

Thankfully, I have FFBE to fill the addiction I previously had!

I know what you mean, man! I took a 2 months break from raiding but the new patch brought me back and I just couldn't help myself...
how to take a screen shot

P.s: I'm also a week one FFRK player + this game, FFXIV and BDO.. pls send halp!

KeRaSh

Sounds like its time to use a bar spell to help with that, and any 5 star base pull can't complain for at least two weeks really~

Geez, I actually didn't think about that... Well, I've just spent 12 Energy to get the recipe and another 11 just to get 3 fucking Gaia Tears...

Rixa

What is that Terra doing in there? Even if you give Kefka Ultima with dual cast he's gonna run out of mana in 2 turns :p

Can't believe I got him and I can't believe I'm gonna turn him into a mage-God with my 10 Shantotos(2 of them are over 80%), 2 earrings, gravity rod and dual cast Ultima, lol. Gonna work on getting dual cast as soon as my dual-wield is done(70%).

Just remember. 2 turns and you are out of mana.

chrono01

I know what you mean, man! I took a 2 months break from raiding but the new patch brought me back and I just couldn't help myself...

P.s: I'm also a week one FFRK player + this game, FFXIV and BDO.. pls send halp!

Nice that you're keeping busy, man! Although I don't envy your lack of free time, haha.

wilstreak

last week i almost throw my phone because i got rainbow crystal and it is Duane (#$%^&*)

after several days of not pulling, my hand is itchy and decide to do 5 pull
Mustadio, 4star Exdeath(dupe), 4star Miyuki (more Sakurafubuki), 4star Vaan, Penelo.

Aside from Penelo, pretty happy with the rest of the pull. Pity with 3 yellow crystal, none of them is Agrias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom