• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrSuLeTzU

What is that Terra doing in there? Even if you give Kefka Ultima with dual cast he's gonna run out of mana in 2 turns :p

Thx man! Ramza is my favorite FFT character and one of my all time favorites FF hero. Can't believe I got him and I can't believe I'm gonna turn him into a mage-God with my 10 Shantotos(2 of them are over 80%), 2 earrings, gravity rod and dual cast Ultima, lol. Gonna work on getting dual cast as soon as my dual-wield is done(70%).

Just remember. 2 turns and you are out of mana.

RIP. Ya got me there :))))

CCIE

Banned
My PRI account is starting to piss me off... another damned Cyan with the daily pull. Nothing but garbage the last few banners now. I'm fixing to get to the S-2 boss. I have never pulled a rainbow crystal on this account... ever.

My ALT has Lightning at L82 now, and one thousand auracite needed for the Katana. I should be able to get not only that, but the shield as well at this point. If I pull a few more good units off the FFXIII and FFIII banners, this will become my PRI. May do a last YOLO pull on this account, for one more stab at Ramza. Almost ready to make my first HR for this account. And get off the second island tomorrow

Hey guys and gals I've been out of the loop trying to buy a house. What should I be doing with these shards exactly? I have 3,400 of them, but what is the most valuable things to buy and when does this event end?

bonkeng

Hey guys and gals I've been out of the loop trying to buy a house. What should I be doing with these shards exactly? I have 3,400 of them, but what is the most valuable things to buy and when does this event end?

Prioritize the Katana and the Shield. Tickets and Star Quartz will depend on you.

Event ends on Oct 13 2359 pst.

Syntsui

Where do you guys farm Magicites? I've been neglecting the summons for some time, I need to level up them now that the event will end.

Razmos

With 3400 you almost have enough for the Katana (it's 3600 I think for all the materials) and the shield will only take you a few runs. Get those and then get as many star quartz and summon tickets as you can.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I was wondering...do we already know what kind of Event FF XIII will have ? Another regular Dungeon stage farming or Exploration again ? Or will it offer both like FFT right now ?

Who just pulled Ramza? This fucking guy!

Based memu daily draw! I knew alternating devices for draws was a good idea. I have like 2k auracite saved right now, will I have enough time to get him the mats and his ability?

P.s: High five Chilly! xD

Sweeeeeet - congrats !!!

Ive switched my TM party to farm the characters I have 5 or more dupes of

They are taking valuable unit slots and I need to burn them up lol

ExVicis

I got Sabin today. FFBE why? This banner I've gotten nothing but garbage (except for that random Lightning and 3 Mustadios). Man I was so excited for this banner but I've been getting basically nothing on my Daily pulls and I've been burning all my Auracite on tickets. Really starting to get bummed out.

Also the fact that I know I won't get Lightning to 6 stars this event is also upsetting.

I got Sabin today. FFBE why? This banner I've gotten nothing but garbage (except for that random Lightning and 3 Mustadios). Man I was so excited for this banner but I've been getting basically nothing on my Daily pulls and I've been burning all my Auracite on tickets. Really starting to get bummed out.

Also the fact that I know I won't get Lightning to 6 stars this event is also upsetting.

If it makes you feel any better I pulled our Mascot (teh shadowz) today.

Syntsui

Got mustachio. I think there's nothing remarkable about him except his TM?

Not even that I'd say, there are so many better TMs we should prioritize right now, why waste time with guns? I got like 5 of him, so I could probably get it in a week, but at the moment I don't think its worth it.

I think Lightning can equip guns, so that should be a good option to her, if her owners don't have Save The Queen/Excalibur.

Decided to stop daily pulling for a bit. I have numerous monster squads and it's time to start saving for more power player units. Orlandu, Tilith, Luneth, etc. I will say if there is another Lightning banner I will pull for her again so I can have two. I need to start using Nox and getting these TM's out of the way. I really should have jumped on that months ago.

windfish

w8wut.gif

you guys complaining even after pulling lightning?
...my poor heart, my poor Lapis and tickets ;_;

Syntsui

''I have pulled nothing but trash except the best character in the game right now that trivializes all challenges we have so far'' lol

w8wut.gif

I did the same thing. I in fact starting laughing out loud at work. I mean sure maybe everything else you pulled was garbage but you pulled the current best unit in Global on an off banner.....come on man!

CCIE

Banned
If you pulled Lightning, who cares if the rest is trash. Unless you are Chilly, who would probably just sell her off.

CCIE

Banned
I would love to have Ramza, WoL, and some other units... Game just doesn't give me what I really want, so I am trying to roll with it. Have Lightning, so cannot complain on my ALT account.

Wanna trade luck for awhile? I've gotten 2 Mustadios and that is it lol. Rest have all been Shadow/Clyne/Edgar/Rydia/Maria etc. Really hoping I manage to get an agrias as I still do not have a full break, but no luck so far :(

Lyrian

My 320+ defense and 4.2K HP WoL almost die in an instance.

If you have shining splendor just use it and hope it'd blind him for a while.

Fifth try, and a ton of experimentation, and a crapload of luck, sent the Hell Rider back to Demons Unleashed hell for the last time. Good riddance.

Right now, the fight is an absolute crapshoot. You either have to land a highly resisted blind or power break to have any chance of winning greater than 0 percent. The window of opportunity to land either of these before wiping is very small.

Swapped out all physical DPS for a pure fire mage team + tank/healer (ran with Terra/Tellah/Kefka/WoL/Lenna). Better damage, and a 2nd raiser really helped, but still would have wiped easily had Terra not somehow landed a random power break on the Hell Rider. With a power break, its damage was reduced just enough to be manageable and not one-shot everyone that wasn't WoL.

Everything, as expected, went to hell once break expired. But, at that point enough ticky-tack damage had accumulated to the point where I limped over the finish line (which was convenient, as I would have total wiped after that turn).

At this point, I'm reasonably sure that the S-2 boss is balanced around having a 6* Cecil to tank it. Right this second, there's nothing really out there that can maintain a sustained encounter with it safely.

If you say WoL is mediocre at 5* then Cecil is trash. At least my Wol has 5.5k hp and I haven't found anything that could even make a dent in him. I see your point about utility but WoL is still amazing at 5* and I haven't lost a single fight with him in the party but then again I kill mobs in A-3 with my mage party in 2 turns and none have died so far/

Wait until you get to S-tier. You'll eat those words quickly once you encounter common monsters that hit your mages/healers for 3000 physical damage. No cheezing with elemental resists here.

You will totally understand WoL's weaknesses in his 5* form all too well when you get to the Hell Rider in S-2. 5500 HP is great and awesome. But, can you keep him up while he is enduring 3000-3500 damage every single round while maintaining any damage output at all? If so, what happens to your healing supply line to him when Provoke from Golem fails and the Hell Rider one shots someone in your party?

Oh... and by the way, the Hell Rider gets 2-3 chances every round to bypass WoL and one-shot someone. How many rounds do you think you can last before Provoke misses and you go instantly from a controlled encounter to a complete wipe in a single round.

ExVicis

w8wut.gif

More like

reservoir_dogs_violine.jpg

I did the same thing. I in fact starting laughing out loud at work. I mean sure maybe everything else you pulled was garbage but you pulled the current best unit in Global on an off banner.....come on man!

Still have to get her 6 stars. I'd rather farm for just the tickets and all the fun stuff. Even if I get Lightning maxed out this event I have to still make the slog to level 100.

Also I was never a big fan of FFXIII while FFT was my first Final Fantasy game and among my top 3 of the series.

Wanna trade luck for awhile? I've gotten 2 Mustadios and that is it lol. Rest have all been Shadow/Clyne/Edgar/Rydia/Maria etc. Really hoping I manage to get an agrias as I still do not have a full break, but no luck so far :(
That list is actually what I have been getting aside from the few good pulls. Today at least wasn't a Shadow.

Valentus

when we all get to the FFZero Part-1 event, and face the random behemot that gives 3000 currency, you all will PRAY to have a lightning in your party.

Lyrian

Daily pulls:

-- Vivi (What the hell? That's the 4th one this week)
-- Mustadio (Finally, **anything** on banner, lol)

Well, I guess that techincally makes my 11 pulls better than the one posted last page on the grounds of a Mustadio (lol).

Damage Report:
------------------------
3 troll golds
4 Vivis
1 Mustadio

Glad, I guess, I didn't drop 5k lapis on this banner.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
when we all get to the FFZero Part-1 event, and face the random behemot that gives 3000 currency, you all will PRAY to have a lightning in your party.

You're acting like I don't already.

Remember when they use to announce new banners on Tuesday?

Shame, it's Thursday now.

Can't wait for another week of disappointing pulls!

I want the FFXIII event to be over already and it hasn't even come out!

This banner didn't seem to be good to a lot of people sadly lol Hopefully that changes with whatever is next.

Finally got Ramza's stupid exclusive materia, now just have to decide if I want to try and get Cecil's awakening materials or finish leveling diablo!

This event has been the BOMB for me. Prior to the event, all of my espers were one star and I think my Siren was the highest at level 20 something. I now have all of my espers up to their evolved forms and most are above level 25 in the second star tier. Hot damn!

On top of that, farming the ADV exploration has netted me enough fire/ice megacrysts to make 2 hero rings so far and well on my way to a 3rd.

Not to mention that I went from rank 38 to 46, got all the summon tickets, got the sword and the shield, pulled both Mustadio and Agrias, and am now plucking away at the star quartzes, all without having to spend a dime.

I don't know if we'll get another event like this for a while, so I'm trying to milk this sucker as much as possible. It ends tomorrow, right?

Lyrian

Remember when they use to announce new banners on Tuesday?

Shame, it's Thursday now.

Well... yeah.

I'm surprised it took Gumi this long to realize that broadcasting banners multiple days in advance to realize that it was bad for business to do so.

Fairly safe to say that Gumi's data likely showed that banner pulling (and spending) dropped considerably once official information about future banners became known.

Lyrian

I don't know if we'll get another event like this for a while, so I'm trying to milk this sucker as much as possible. It ends tomorrow, right?

End of Day, Thursday.

I've not seen any credible information still about better rank xp in the future, so I'm trying to farm this as much as sanely possible (and real life permitting). Gut feeling tells me that this is going to fall in the standard Gumi playbook of "You had your chance to powerlevel your rank. Not our fault you didn't take us up on the offer back when the FFT event was around. Too bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom