• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am pretty sure I have squeezed every amount of MAG on my Exdeath I can atm if I want to keep Dual Cast on him. Currently at 401 MAG w/ Dual Cast and another 30% MAG+ waiting for when he hits 6* and I can drop the Dual Cast materia. Now to finally work up some physical units.

I would say that most who have been in this thread long should be above Rank 60 or so.

Went from Rank 70 to 80 this event. It's been great. I have done my fair share of Rank grinding before though. It was something easy and quick to do to dump energy while at work. Love having tons of energy when I wake up and I really don't waste much energy even during the night when sleeping.

Folstern

I could not bear to continue without Ramza in my ranks so I spent the 5000 lapis I had saved through the new colosseum and several gold trophies:

Screenshot_20161010-010711_zpsijz8af6s.png

I won. I no longer regret doing the Cactaur Weekend. Now I save for Refia and Orlandeau.

Kouriozan

TM farming update, swapped one Ludmille for Zidane, one dual cast will be enough for Refia, decided to keep both Chizuru.

EwFnZJzl.jpg

2 days ago :
I'm finally back to TM farming, current party is 2 Chizuru(36,7%/43,4%), 2 Ludmille (11,9%/13,8%) and Lenna (50,6%)
Hoping to get at least one dual cast before Refia hits.

5,000 Earth Shrine runs away from a blade mastery, slowly getting there!
Still have my 2 10% trust moogles.
I could not bear to continue without Ramza in my ranks so I spent the 5000 lapis I had saved through the new colosseum and several gold trophies:

I won. I no longer regret doing the Cactaur Weekend. Now I save for Refia and Orlandeau.
Grats, that was a crazy bet there.

bonkeng

Gratz. Now ditch your Delita avatar and change it to Ramza XD

Grats! Welcome to the Ramza club. I will say that he seems to be pulled far more often than Lightning was ><

H3xum

In JP I know Cecil was first batch of 6*s, but, did they do what global is doing? Release a few 6*s in the gacha first? Or did they start with Cecil? I basically just want to know when I am free up these 5 material spots

Folstern

Since Delita forsook me, it is done!

Congrats on the Ramza! Still trying for one myself on the daily pulls, but I never seem to have much luck with those pulls. Got a Bedile today.
Grats! Welcome to the Ramza club. I will say that he seems to be pulled far more often than Lightning was ><
Grats, that was a crazy bet there.
Thanks!

Congrats on the Ramza! Still trying for one myself on the daily pulls, but I never seem to have much luck with those pulls. Got a Bedile today.

Razmos

Agrias's magic casting pose is so awesome.

Ramza has a good one too but it's super weird because he's like the only character apart from Kefka to have a mouth, and it looks so bizarre

Zalasta

Count me in the no banner unit and nothing worthwhile from daily pull. I do however have 9000+ auracites right now and I already have the sword, shield, SC and tickets completed.

CCIE

Banned
My PRI is at L62, and my ALT is at 42. Have put over 20 levels on my ALT over the event. Going to pull for Ramza tomorrow on my PRI. We'll see if the banner is kinder with an 11-pull

H3xum

Count me in the no banner unit and nothing worthwhile from daily pull. I do however have 9000+ auracites right now and I already have the sword, shield, SC and tickets completed.

Probably should just switch to the exploration now since you would really have to grind hard or spend real monies to get enough mats for another complete 6*.

Level up your Espers instead!

Lyrian

Done with ADV S3, now S4. The horror!

How bad is the S3 boss? So far, the trash encounters in S3 seem to be considerably easier than S1 or S2. No major traps encountered yet on the way to the boss.

Went from Rank 70 to 80 this event. It's been great. I have done my fair share of Rank grinding before though. It was something easy and quick to do to dump energy while at work. Love having tons of energy when I wake up and I really don't waste much energy even during the night when sleeping.

I started at 51 this event and now I'm 70. Just gonna keep going till it ends. Being able to sleep and not lose nrg is awesome.

I'm looking at this as farming lapis. All these free rank ups are yielding lots of lapis for future investment. Targeting reaching Rank 70 by the end of Thursday. That would be rather nice. Those last 30 ranks at normal rates are going to take a really long time, so no worries about hitting the cap anytime soon.

Also, 80 max stamina is really nice for being able and actually doing real life activities (like work and sleep; who knew?).

Pejo

Probably should just switch to the exploration now since you would really have to grind hard or spend real monies to get enough mats for another complete 6*.

Yep, all my stamina after work is going straight into exploration. I forgot how good it was for Megicite and Megacrysts.

Zalasta

I do exploration when I have the time to sit down and mop up all the xp it offers (I don't just hit the points and exit). However, I still prefer to get the rank points from dungeons, since megacites are comparatively easier to obtain from other regular events.

tariniel

TIL Android lapis will transfer between emulators if you use the game google account. I had 250 lapis sitting on a Nox install on my work PC that I thought was gone until they fixed it, but I installed MEmu at home last night and that 250 lapis was sitting there. Feels good to be close enough to done with this event that I can overnight TM farm again!

I still have lots of other work to do though... most of the explorations and quests in the new continent haven't been completed at all. I need to at least do the explorations to grab the stuff in the chests. I'm also behind on some old earth keys so I can't get the gale ones. I also am running low on awakening mats and want to do the Vortex int more.

I almost want a week or 2 of no events actually.

Pull status: still no banner units. Today was Garland which is cool because I didn't already have him

TIL Android lapis will transfer between emulators if you use the game google account. I had 250 lapis sitting on a Nox install on my work PC that I thought was gone until they fixed it, but I installed MEmu at home last night and that 250 lapis was sitting there. Feels good to be close enough to done with this event that I can overnight TM farm again!

I still have lots of other work to do though... most of the explorations and quests in the new continent haven't been completed at all. I need to at least do the explorations to grab the stuff in the chests. I'm also behind on some old earth keys so I can't get the gale ones. I also am running low on awakening mats and want to do the Vortex int more.

I almost want a week or 2 of no events actually.

Pull status: still no banner units. Today was Garland which is cool because I didn't already have him.

Sent you a request!

Yeah, Lapis should transfer between all like OS devices so Apple to Apple....Android to Android the only exception is if you get it through the Amazon store the app has to be loaded from there. So the app from the Playstore can't use the Lapis from Amazon. I have three instances of the damn game because of that lol.

Muku

I feel that my awful pulls are to help someone else get something good. :( Today ended up being Cerius on main and Luna on alt. Ugh. Luna. Pulled her all the time while trying to get a good alt account to roll with. So it's not surprising they felt like I should have her again. But for real this time.

Kind of wish I knew next weeks banner. The move from Tues to Thurs sucks. I only want to know whether I should continue to save my tickets or try for an Agrias. Though the way my luck has been rolling, my Exdeath last week is the luck I had for the rest of the year used all up in one pull.

Wazzy

Banned
I just started this because I heard that at some point some of my favourite characters might get added. The thing I'm wondering is if I should reroll until I get a 5* unit? I would like Ramza but I'm not really sure what units are good in this game.

I pulled Rydia but she is only 4*.

H3xum

BE has made me wonder if FFVIII was really that popular. It certainly always seemed like the most polarizing of the FF games but I didn't know that directly equated to popularity. VII and VIII are all that's left right?

probably going to stop being f2p when my emo man crush Squall drops

Valentus

I just started this because I heard that at some point some of my favourite characters might get added. The thing I'm wondering is if I should reroll until I get a 5* unit? I would like Ramza but I'm not really sure what units are good in this game.

I pulled Rydia but she is only 4*.

If you pull a Rydia, Kain, Vivi, Galuf, Krile, Shadow, Sabin, Edgar, Penelo or Fran, and you are happy because you are getting your memorable favorites of past FF games and you will rock with those units here...

You will not. Those units are awful.

Wazzy

Banned
If you pull a Rydia, Kain, Vivi, Galuf, Krile, Shadow, Sabin, Edgar, Penelo or Fran, and you are happy because you are getting your memorable favorites of past FF games and you will rock with those units here...

Thankfully they aren't my favourites though I do like some of them. I like Tactics so I'm going to reroll for Ramza.
BE has made me wonder
if FFVIII was really that popular. It certainly always seemed like the most polarizing of the FF games but I didn't know that directly equated to popularity. VII and VIII are all that's left right?

I mean VII hasn't been released either in this game and that's obviously not because it isn't popular. I would think they're saving them to bring more people in and since I swear I read somewhere they will at some point be added that's why I'm going to start playing this. :p

BE has made me wonder if FFVIII was really that popular. It certainly always seemed like the most polarizing of the FF games but I didn't know that directly equated to popularity. VII and VIII are all that's left right?

ULTEMECIA WILL BE THE GREATEST MAGE OF THEM ALL

Syntsui

They are purposely holding VIII and VII for last because those units will be end-game broken motherfuckers. I can't imagine a scenario where Sephirot is not the best unit in the game by far.

Razmos

Much like record keeper, Cloud and chums will likely be the heralds of power creep, with Cloud and Sephiroth being the first 7* units.

Pejo

I almost wish that Cloud would become the next Shadow. 3* base with 4* max, with spellblade abilities and omnislash as his LB. My god the meltdowns.

Some people couldn't care less about unit power or the min/max crap some of us do. A lot of people in here talk about having to HAVE TMR's (You don't) and having nothing but top tier units (You don't). Are those units good? No, no they aren't but at least with current content you can clear it with some of them. I actually have a mostly shit tier party in terms of power I use from time to time because it has some of my favorite units in it. Edgar/Vivi/Celes/Freya/Garnet. I have been able to clear everything with them with no issues.

Syntsui

Some people couldn't care less about unit power or the min/max crap some of us do. A lot of people in here talk about having to HAVE TMR's (You don't) and having nothing but top tier units (You don't). Are those units good? No, no they aren't but at least with current content you can clear it with some of them. I actually have a mostly shit tier party in terms of power I use from time to time because it has some of my favorite units in it. Edgar/Vivi/Celes/Freya/Garnet. I have been able to clear everything with them with no issues.

How do you fare in ADV Colosseum, ELT Tactics event and Dirnardo continent bossess fights with these units?

Azuran

Banned
Thankfully they aren't my favourites though I do like some of them. I like Tactics so I'm going to reroll for Ramza.

I mean VII hasn't been released either in this game and that's obviously not because it isn't popular. I would think they're saving them to bring more people in and since I swear I read somewhere they will at some point be added that's why I'm going to start playing this. :p

Squall will be the first 10* unit....

Until Cloud and his OP butt comes along and gets a 12*

How do you fare in ADV Colosseum, ELT Tactics event and Dirnardo continent bossess fights with these units?

I have cleared the final Story boss just to see it was rough but I was able to do it. I haven't tried the newest collo as I am still getting through it just entered the S rank but I have cleared INT S-5 with it. Elite FFT probably not at least not without an OP Light friend which makes it kind of irrelevant anyway as people with even some good units have had to do that. Or I could just give that entire party Blizzara/Ice Rod and probably chain it. Maybe I will try it to see. You missed the point of my post though. Some people just don't care about that stuff and they just want to play the game to have fun and have some nostalgia. It drives me nuts when we all act like you have to have TM's and stuff because you don't. Granted I farm them and I chase powerful units but I am not gonna tell someone that doesn't they are doing it wrong.

Syntsui

I have cleared the final Story boss just to see it was rough but I was able to do it. I haven't tried the newest collo as I am still getting through it just entered the S rank but I have cleared INT S-5 with it. Elite FFT probably not at least not without an OP Light friend which makes it kind of irrelevant anyway as people with even some good units have had to do that. Or I could just give that entire party Blizzara/Ice Rod and probably chain it. Maybe I will try it to see. You missed the point of my post though. Some people just don't care about that stuff and they just want to play the game to have fun and have some nostalgia. It drives me nuts when we all act like you have to have TM's and stuff because you don't. Granted I farm them and I chase powerful units but I am not gonna tell someone that doesn't they are doing it wrong.

I understand your point, but you have to understand that we are in a closed community that pretty much plays it as hardcore as possible, so the mentality here favors having the best possible units and equipments.

Nothing wrong with playing with your favorites and just having fun appreciating the nostalgia from the events etc. There is no point in discussing how other people should enjoy their games.

H3xum

Mirage Vest is so OP. I mean, I still don't think I have NEEDED it (only at ADV-A-5) but it just makes everything laughable. Provoke - Mirage - Heal - Heal repeat

I was saying the opposite. I was insinuating that FFBE is saying 7 and 8 are comparable in popularity, that is why they are holding them both

Xion86

11499 shards I've collected now. I have already bought the following:

10 Panther Fangs
10 Demon Wings
All Star Quartz
All tickets apart from the overpriced last 3

I'm tempted to buy the 3 skills, as I presume they won't be around after the event...

I have no idea which and how many of the awakening materials to get though.

ak5STi6.gif

Vashetti

Banned
Currently I have 722 Auracite Shards on hand. I haven't got any of the materials yet for the Shield and Katana.

Do I have time to get the remaining Shards (to make 4000 altogether) before the event ends?

Syntsui

Currently I have 722 Auracite Shards on hand. I haven't got any of the materials yet for the Shield and Katana.

Do I have time to get the remaining Shards (to make 4000 altogether) before the event ends?

Only if you spend lapis I'm afraid. You'd have to start running ELT non-stop from now until the maintenance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom