• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Excited for all the new stuff!! :D I'm a glad I pulled Cecil many weeks back now, time to level him up.

Adv is still going okay for me so far, on A-2 not had any party wipes since starting Adv which is a good sign for my party. I pretty much repeat the same moves throughout though haha.

Okay I'm also going to spend my shards that are left on materials and maybe one of the 6k skills hmm not sure.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Damn man. Alma loves you. At least she's good for the Trust.

I'll never, ever have time to farm here (and already fused the first three together). Maybe I'll level the other two before fusing though. Eh. Healers are wack for the remaining portions of the game -- coliseum and events.

Xion86

Holy crap I nearly died on A-2, only Warrior of Light was left with around 10% HP, phew...damn unexpected AoE...I was taking it easy too with the moves.

Whales

Banned
having a maxed out 6* lightning friend feels like cheating sometimes

tried out that Rebirth of the Intangir fight, she killed him in 2 turns.

A 80 attack sword reward?!?! I'll take that... I was using a town bought +20ish sword before that!

Xion86

Damn that Magi Robe syntax error in its description...fail.

So I ended up skipping the two skills and spending 8k shards on materials instead. Would have liked the skills, just to have them, but will probably never use them (don't even have the characters).

Jeffrey

I wonder if, at least for this event, it isn't smart to simply evolve Cecil to 6* if you can't level him to at least 80. I mean the Pro and Elt levels of this are fucking brutal and running around with a level 40 Cecil might a detriment if he's a vital part of your team.

HMMMMM

depends on if you use him. There are tons of better 5* units than cecil, unless you are telling me he is super useful for this specific event?

Kouriozan

He's going to stay in that spot for a loooong time.

IOJgbPE.png

See you in 4 months, WoL.

Muku

I'll never, ever have time to farm here (and already fused the first three together). Maybe I'll level the other two before fusing though. Eh. Healers are wack for the remaining portions of the game -- coliseum and events.

It's okay, I've pretty much gotten screwed out of using Nox or anything else to get the TMs off my stuff, so I know the feeling. I pray if I'm going to get shit on pulls it's stuff I have for their TMs. Alas though.

My lack of tank love is killing me in ADV col. But you're right, no point in a healer there because shit kills you too quick. But Alma is the worst anyway, I feel like. I need my healer to be able to be support or do something good while not healing. Stone throwing isn't acceptable.

Chizuru, CoD, WoL, Lenna, Kefka, Tellah, Golbez, Terra, Celes, Leo. I don't think the others are worth listing
U could try chaining magic. U have a handful of magic users, so an elemental chain would be great. Otherwise, Chizuru, WoL, CoD, Kefka and Lenna would be a great team imo

Whales

Banned
The new banner tommorow is nice. I have no tanks at all do pulling a Cecil would be greeat. It's too bad I didn't manage to get a Ramza now :/

EDarkness

The new banner tommorow is nice. I have no tanks at all do pulling a Cecil would be greeat. It's too bad I didn't manage to get a Ramza now :/

Because the next banner isn't all that interesting to me, I decided to bit the bullet and spend some tickets to try to get Agrias. I spent 9 tickets and got nothing of note except Mustadio times 5. Half of the pulls where that character. The others were Cyan, Edgar, Miyuki, and Luna. My daily pull was Edgar.

After a crappy set of pulls like that, I just don't even want to play this game anymore. I know it's RNG, but man, it feels bad and totally deflating. This is why I hate gambling and don't do it. At least there's nothing I need or want from the next banner so I can avoid it completely. Ugh.

Because the next banner isn't all that interesting to me, I decided to bit the bullet and spend some tickets to try to get Agrias. I spent 9 tickets and got nothing of note except Mustadio times 5. Half of the pulls where that character. The others were Cyan, Edgar, Miyuki, and Luna. My daily pull was Edgar.

After a crappy set of pulls like that, I just don't even want to play this game anymore. I know it's RNG, but man, it feels bad and totally deflating. This is why I hate gambling and don't do it. At least there's nothing I need or want from the next banner so I can avoid it completely. Ugh.

Well if you farm TM's Miyuki is great. The unit itself isn't anything to write home about but the TM Katana is fantastic. Also isn't the banner Friday not tomorrow.

Takuan

Hope I luck out this banner.

Edge, Rosa, and Dark Cecil!
kttcoliblessed

No idea if they're any good, since people seem to be (understandably) jonesing over 6* Cecil.

Kouriozan

No idea if they're any good, since people seem to be (understandably) jonesing over 6* Cecil.

Look at the current top tier units in Japan :

(Physical DPS/Magical DPS/Healer/Support/Tank)

MsgiuHe.png

(Orlandu/Trance Terra/Tilith/Rikku/Cecil)

Cecil is one of THE future proof unit.

6* WoL is tied with him for the first spot

2X284vR.png

EDarkness

Well if you farm TM's Miyuki is great. The unit itself isn't anything to write home about but the TM Katana is fantastic. Also isn't the banner Friday not tomorrow.

Yeah. It is. Just got off work after working the graveyard shift. Always messes up my sense of time. Heh, heh. Keep thinking today is Thursday for some reason.

Takuan

Wow, I really shouldn't have slept on the Orbonne event. That Chiri sword is bananas.
MsgiuHe.png

(Orlandu/Trance Terra/Tilith/Rikku/Cecil)
Dat Orlandeau sprite
kttcolinoah

My favorite in the game so far, easily. Cecil's always looked like a bit of a Nancy to me, personally.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Anyone know how long we'll be able to exchange auracite with moogle King?

Should have about 4K by tonight after getting everything I wanted and was planning on selling w/e rank farming -- but now I'm thinking I could go ahead and grab the 6* materials before they shoot up in NRG price via Vortex. (Everyone knows this, right?)

EDarkness

Anyone know how long we'll be able to exchange auracite with moogle King?

Should have about 4K by tonight after getting everything I wanted and was planning on selling w/e rank farming -- but now I'm thinking I could go ahead and grab the 6* materials before they shoot up in NRG price via Vortex. (Everyone knows this, right?)

Eh? What about the price is getting boosted?

Also, I'm confused about where we get Cecil's Awakening materials in this upcoming event. Is it through the Pro awakening missions or through the even explorations?

Eh? What about the price is getting boosted?

Also, I'm confused about where we get Cecil's Awakening materials in this upcoming event. Is it through the Pro awakening missions or through the even explorations?

Seems to be from chests and possibly nodes in the explorations. The Pro Vortex seems to be just for Rydia/Kain.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
My thinking: if sacred crystals are anything to go by (averaging about 1 per 10 NRG via INT awakening vortex), 6* materials are going to be OUTRAGEOUS.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I see now that the awakening materials via Awakening Vortex PRO are not the same as the ones you can buy from the Moogle King at all.

(i stand by my theory that 6* mats will be relatively expensive in terms of NRG though)

Malakhov

Banned
FF4 banner, excellent. I will be trying to get him on my alt account since the only tank I have on that account is Charlotte. I also love the fact it's an exploration event!

Wazzy

Banned
I need more people on Friend List so if anyone is willing to add my newbie ass give me heads up!

Also I want that Edge when he releases but i should probably just save my lapis.

Malakhov

Banned
I need more people on Friend List so if anyone is willing to add my newbie ass give me heads up!

Also I want that Edge when he releases but i should probably just save my lapis.
Just give me your friend ID and I will add you. I will delete a non gaf user for you.

robotuw

I'm 911,468,888. Send me a request and I'll add you. (mention GAF in your message if you can).

With new people trickling in all the time I've been thinking about making a shared spreadsheet where people can list their ID's and GAF names. Would people be into that? If it takes off maybe it could go in the OP.
I realize everyone keeps their friends list full most of the time but even if someone invited me out of the blue, if they mentioned GAF in their message I'd try to find a space for them.

He's going to stay in that spot for a loooong time.

IOJgbPE.png

See you in 4 months, WoL.

We have waited long for this.

Finally, the Paladin will claim his rightful thrown, dashing the likes of Charlotte or pitiful Warrior of Lightbulbs!!

Bahahaa

I'm 911,468,888. Send me a request and I'll add you. (mention GAF in your message if you can).

With new people trickling in all the time I've been thinking about making a shared spreadsheet where people can list their ID's and GAF names. Would people be into that? If it takes off maybe it could go in the OP.
I realize everyone keeps their friends list full most of the time but even if someone invited me out of the blue, if they mentioned GAF in their message I'd try to find a space for them.

I was in charge of something like tht for both Overwatch PS4 and KHX and I think it would be a wonderful idea!!

Wazzy

Banned
Just give me your friend ID and I will add you. I will delete a non gaf user for you.
ID: 193, 450, 851

Thanks!

Thank you! I sent the request :)

Takuan

Just sent an invite your way. I can't make it through the ELT event level without a Lightning friend, and I'm fresh out of Lightning friends.

Second duel wield finally obtained. I've been sitting on 95% after stopping Nox for a month. Now I got Chizuru and Bartz baggin and tagging with barrage

Pejo

You've given me a ton of good advice in Dragon Blaze, so if you need any particular type of unit, let me know and I'll switch my friend unit around for what you need. Right now I'm running with Fencer, my best physical unit. She's no lightning but she hits pretty hard.

My # is 014,414,382

Second duel wield finally obtained. I've been sitting on 95% after stopping Nox for a month. Now I got Chizuru and Bartz baggin and tagging with barrage

I'm jealous. This game will not give me a Zidane it seems. Would love to work towards a Dual Wield of my own someday. I am close to my first premium TM though. About 1% until I'll have Barrage. Looking forward to that.

I'm jealous. This game will not give me a Zidane it seems. Would love to work towards a Dual Wield of my own someday. I am close to my first premium TM though. About 1% until I'll have Barrage. Looking forward to that.
Ey man, I'm sure u got luck elsewhere! I rerolled for these characters, otherwise the zidanes came on random tickets. You'll get it when u least expect it, I got 3 in 1 week

Wazzy

Banned
Also added you :)
Thanks! All these Lightning adds are super helpful :D
You've given me a ton of good advice in Dragon Blaze, so if you need any particular type of unit, let me know and I'll switch my friend unit around for what you need. Right now I'm running with Fencer, my best physical unit. She's no lightning but she hits pretty hard.

My # is 014,414,382
I don't recall playing Dragon Blaze, maybe you mixed me up with someone else?

Either way I'll add you and thank you :)

I also added you. :)
Thanks!

Ey man, I'm sure u got luck elsewhere! I rerolled for these characters, otherwise the zidanes came on random tickets. You'll get it when u least expect it, I got 3 in 1 week

I've certainly had my luck in the game. I got Lightning in 12 pulls so I definitely can't complain about my luck lol. After having a unit myself with it I know how amazing Dual Wield is and I just want MORE of it. I'll get it eventually.

Pejo

Thanks! All these Lightning adds are super helpful :D

I don't recall playing Dragon Blaze, maybe you mixed me up with someone else?

Either way I'll add you and thank you :)

Thanks!

Whoops, maybe it was FFRK, sorry. I think I remember you as the FF8 fan that basically went balls out for all the FF8 banners. I'm not sure, I play too many mobile games.

Wazzy

Banned
Whoops, maybe it was FFRK, sorry. I think I remember you as the FF8 fan that basically went balls out for all the FF8 banners. I'm not sure, I play too many mobile games.
Lmao yeah FFRK crazy VIII fan is definitely me.

I think I do recall you in the thread before asking something. Either way I'll be just as crazy in this once VIII releases.
Invite out!!

And Ramza eh? We will get along just fine!!
Thank you!

Another Ramza lead is great. Now I just need to get mine to 6* xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom