• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSorry darling, Squall will be mine first ;) You can have Rinoa first and then we'll pull the other of those two with our second attempt.

Okay fine Rinoa first for me and then Squall and then Ultimecia. xD it is true that I pull Rinoa first every time anyway.

My Ramza is already 5* so I'm looking for the awakening material for 6* which I think are exclusive to the Tactics event.

WE ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT THEN

CCIE

Banned
Hey all - long day of work. I'm going to have to get better at time management, because these events aren't going to stop it seems. My PRI drew another stupid Galuf today - something pretty amazing better be coming soon. Still need Cecil on this account with 18 LB pots ready to feed him. So dailies and a few tickets are probably a must here.

My ALT account will have L100 Lightning in a few hours, though I'm now running out of good swords to use with her DW. Need the new Katana to hurry up and finish baking. I'm probably going to stop farming the event except for exploration soon, because I should have all the auracite for SQ as well. Then just level espers and megacrysts. I am now in desperate need of the Awakening Vortex, so I have to fit that in as well. I have to awaken 4* max Locke, Agrias, and ExDeath. I also have almost maxed 3*CoD, 3*Bartz, and 3*ExDeath off of this event - will definitely have done so by tomorrow.

So I guess I will be balancing the new event, Awakening vortex, and TM farming. Thank God it doesn't look like a grind. And Wazzy - sent you a FR with my ALT account

Lyrian

INCONCEIVABLE!

UbMSVIc.png

The party had literally **NOTHING** left to throw at Europa.

Team Rugrats won the most epic
embarrassing
way possible, worthy of a WWE pay-per-view. Vince McMahon could have not scripted a better ending to the fight.

In pure desperation, the only one left with any MP, Kefka threw a hail mary with his last 3 MP on a miracle blind cast.... and it landed! The team collapses over the finish line by literally auto-attacking Europa for 3 rounds until the last pixels of life are finally chipped away in a triple-overtime photo finish.

ADV Colosseum clear with using only 5 star units.

Simply, incredible. I'm still in tears over how this was even possible.

EDarkness

INCONCEIVABLE!

UbMSVIc.png

embarrassing
way possible, worthy of a WWE pay-per-view. Vince McMahon could have not scripted a better ending to the fight.

In pure desperation, the only one left with any MP, Kefka threw a hail mary with his last 3 MP on a miracle blind cast.... and it landed! The team collapses over the finish line by literally auto-attacking Europa for 3 rounds until the last pixels of life are finally chipped away in a triple-overtime photo finish.

Congrats, man. That sounds epic as hell.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Lightning 6* Awakening Materials
Fairies' Writ (20) -- 160 (3200)
Rainbow Bloom (10) -- 160 (1600)
Calamity Gem (10) -- 160 (1600)
Prismatic Horn (5) -- 160 (800)
Divine Crystal (5) -- 160 (800)

Ramza 6* Awakening Materials
Fairies' Writ (20)
Rainbow Bloom (10)
Calamity Writ (10)
Prismatic Horn (5)
Divine Crystal (5)

Delita 6* Awakening Materials
Fairies' Writ (20)
Rainbow Bloom (10)
Calamity Writ (10)
Prismatic Horn (5)
Divine Crystal (5)

You can buy all of these from the Moogle King with your auracite leftovers, btw. Not sure what the Awakening PRO vortex will drop. But if Sacred Crystals are any indication -- maybe wanna stock up on Divine Crystals while you can?

Anyone have thoughts on this?

edit -- auracite cost listed like -- 160 (3200) above.

CCIE

Banned
L100 Lightning at your service now... I'm still waiting on my first HR to bake, the Katana to finish, and don't even have two HyperWrists on her. And she STILL has over 400 ATK at this time.

Okay fine Rinoa first for me and then Squall and then Ultimecia. xD it is true that I pull Rinoa first every time anyway.

My Ramza is already 5* so I'm looking for the awakening material for 6* which I think are exclusive to the Tactics event.

WE ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT THEN

Yes we are, lets move beyond argument or bickering and instead embrace each other as besties over our grand affinity for FF VIII.

Wazzy, I derped out and forgot you can only pull him at 5* haha In that case you are correct. Farm that Auracite!

Congrats, Lyrian and Scarlet! Good to know my 5* team will be able to go all the way. I'm crushing everything so far myself but am only on B-4. About to reach the boss. I thought this would be so much harder but that's mostly because I didn't think it was going to hit anytime soon so I figured by the time we got ADV Coli it'd be ridiculous haha Disappointed the last boss is just Europa again! Come on!

Muku

Okay, not going to lie. This DKC shit is totally Donkey Kong Country and not Dark Knight Cecil. :p

Made a spreadsheet so let's try this out.

It's the new FFBE GAF Friends List!!

Show off your roided-out Lightning or find that friend unit that will carry you to victory! Anyone can edit it, so play nice!

Woot! Thank you. :) Added both of mine. I keep GAF in my notes on mine, I don't add anyone that doesn't have it in theirs. Because I only want GAF peeps on mine.

Feeling pretty good about this event this evening. Got all the Star Quartz, all the Summoning Tickets (yes, even the overpriced ones), the mats for the shield, shield made, the mats for the sword, the sword made, 20 Calamity Gems, 10 Calamity Writs, and currently over half way to saving for 10 Rainbow Blooms. Don't have the 5 Horns or 5 Crystals yet, but saving up for when CoD gets her promotion.

linkent

Spent all my 10 tickets hoping for Agrias.
Mistakes were made......
3 Mustadio, 2 Klyne, 2 Vivi, 2 Rydiax and 1 troll Blue->Gold Klyne.
:(
Fullbreaker forever elusive.

Lyrian

L100 Lightning at your service now... I'm still waiting on my first HR to bake, the Katana to finish, and don't even have two HyperWrists on her. And she STILL has over 400 ATK at this time.

Grats on the maxed Lightning!

Congrats, Lyrian and Scarlet! Good to know my 5* team will be able to go all the way. I'm crushing everything so far myself but am only on B-4. About to reach the boss. I thought this would be so much harder but that's mostly because I didn't think it was going to hit anytime soon so I figured by the time we got ADV Coli it'd be ridiculous haha Disappointed the last boss is just Europa again! Come on!

It's a bit disappointing that ADV Colosseum is really nothing more than a fancy palette swap of everything we've done so far in the game, with just damage and resistance numbers tuned up higher.

About the point you are at (I want to say the B-5 boss), is where a tank really starts becoming semi-mandatory and stuff just starts hitting super hard. By the end of S-tier, the tank is just sitting there swapping between Provoke and defend for 3 turns, just trying to survive the incoming damage each round at all costs.

Still, I'm surprised that ADV was fully clearable without 6*s. The S-2 boss is probably the hardest fight without a 6* unit, as that one is a rather unfair fight to straight tank.

Muku

Mistakes were made......

/comfort

I know how that goes. I've been wanting to spend tickets at end here for Agrias so maybe I can actually own someone with Full Break, but after seeing my husband blow tickets today and getting the shitties of the shit pile, I know my luck won't be any better. ;_; So I've held off. Consolation prize of Rain getting it at 6* isn't much of a help. But will probably be the only FB love some of us can get.

tuffymon

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... that moment when you do math to notice you'll level up at 3:03 Am... but maintenance takes place >.>;

waifu - wife material, usually from an anime or manga

EDarkness

Mistakes were made......

*HUGS* Man, I had the same damn experience this morning. Ugh. So damn heartbreaking.

Waifu is basically...well idk, I'm gay but what I think it means that OMG SHE'S SO HOT SHE'S FUCKIN WIFE MATERIAL RIGHT THERE SON

etc

And Chilly sums it up quite well. Well done. *clap* :D

Can't wait until we get ELT Colosseum where the last boss is Mega Brachiosaur with immunity to debuffs, random double snort, triple ultima, and a 7 time AOE buffed physical attack.

Muku

I love Chilly's explaination. Also was wondering how folks were going to tackle the question. XD

edit: No one uses that tuffy. :p

robotuw

Mistakes were made......

I...can't offer too much solace since I finally pulled Agrias today, but after spending about 15 tickets and doing dailies everyday I kinda regret it. Sooner or later the FFXIII banner will come and we'll be knee-deep in Sazh's who can full break. If that's not enough, Rain will eventually get his 6* and then everyone will have a full breaker whether they want one or not.

Muku

I...can't offer too much solace since I finally pulled Agrias today, but after spending about 15 tickets and doing dailies everyday I kinda regret it. Sooner or later the FFXIII banner will come and we'll be knee-deep in Sazh's who can full break. If that's not enough, Rain will eventually get his 6* and then everyone will have a full breaker whether they want one or not.

If you are lucky. Or if you're me it will continue to rain Shadow, Russell, and Bedile.

EDarkness

poor Anno, he made Rei specifically to represent how unsettling a "waifu" would be but it backfired in the worst way and she spawned an all new era of waifus.

Yeah. I never understood what people liked about her, but it was crazy to see (and still see) my friends drooling over her. I was always partial to Misato. :D

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled FFBE random daily pull bitching.... Heh, heh.

Rixa

Made a spreadsheet so let's try this out.

It's the new FFBE GAF Friends List!!

Show off your roided-out Lightning or find that friend unit that will carry you to victory! Anyone can edit it, so play nice!

Do I get Quistis then? Excellent!

Top of the page huh? Then I'm shamelessly going to mention the new FF Brave Exvius GAF Friends List! Get you some GAF Friendship Points!

Yes yes, in the future just say that add your ID to GAF friend list, or use email tags :). I have added it to OP too (took old one away).

Everyone add your ID to this new list:

QUOTE TO REVEAL

Mistakes were made......

You do know that Rain 6* is coming at somepoint and he will be beast with Full Break.
I will not use Rain

Muku

Yes yes, in the future just say that add your ID to GAF friend list, or use email tags :). I have added it to OP too (took old one away).

Everyone add your ID to this new list:

QUOTE TO REVEAL

You do know that Rain 6* is coming at somepoint and he will be beast with Full Break.
I will not use Rain

Rain will be the poor mans
oh you suck on your pulls you nub
FB hand me down. I will
not
be partaking.

tuffymon

I know we have another day, but as grindy as this event was, I'm going to miss it. On top of getting a massive amount of rank ups (currently 16), obtained literally everything worthwhile from the event (weapon, shield, sq, tickets, 1 full set of 6 star mats, and about 25% towards another), AND leveled 5 people to max from 1 (Bartz, Lenna, Charlotte, Lightning, CoD), and still having to put scrubs in to make of the xp... I'm not sure what to do with this last day...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
FFT Event is still going for another day but i gotta say thanks to all those OP Lightning Units i was able to use the ELT stage. Pulling Lightning (or any other 5*base is one thing) - but evolving and max leveling them + the right Esper that fast is quite impressive.

So cheers to the couple of lucky guys who helped me and a bunch of other users to get through that event !!!

INCONCEIVABLE!

UbMSVIc.png

embarrassing

ADV Colosseum clear with using only 5 star units.

Very impressive congrats !!

Im at S3 now and hope that ill be able to finish ADV difficulty next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom