• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

If you have a Ramza, Rosa is your best healer right now.

If you dont, keep your lenna.

The best non-TM party right now that i can think in global (physical) could be

Rosa
Ramza
Cecil
Agrias
Chizuru / Kain / CoD
Lightning friend

Magical party:

Rosa
Ramza
Warrior of Light
Rydia
Rydia
Rydia friend

Really, Rydia with the upgrade will be a monster xD. Chain Meteors!!
And all of you kain users... your time has come!

Of course that is my perception, you all can have a different setup but i really think Rosa and Ramza are besties now, because with Ramza you wont depend of the healer's cheer.

EDarkness

I'm gonna have to get some better gear for Rydia. I've been using her off and on for a while, but I think with 5* she should be good enough to be in my magic party. Just need to kit her out. Same with Kain. I hope he turns out to be pretty good since I need a good attacker.

Valentus

I'm gonna have to get some better gear for Rydia. I've been using her off and on for a while, but I think with 5* she should be good enough to be in my magic party. Just need to kit her out. Same with Kain. I hope he turns out to be pretty good since I need a good attacker.

ATK+20%+ Spear Master + High Jump + Dragoon Spirit + Dragon Drive = Jumping to the moon.

And if you have to have a dual weild, Kain's jumps will be bloodbaths

EDarkness

ATK+20%+ Spear Master + High Jump + Dragoon Spirit + Dragon Drive = Jumping to the moon.

And if you have to have a dual weild, Kain's jumps will be bloodbaths

I don't have Zidane, so no Dual Wield. Where do you get Atk +20%? Heh, I have a lot of work to do with that guy.

Kouriozan

To 11 pull or to not 11 pull the first day, that is the question.
Will wait for the rates before, not falling into another Zidane trap.

ExVicis

Made a spreadsheet so let's try this out.

It's the new FFBE GAF Friends List!!

Show off your roided-out Lightning or find that friend unit that will carry you to victory! Anyone can edit it, so play nice!

Threw my name on the list too.

If I can get 4 runs of the ELT today and 4 runs of it tomorrow, I THINK I can awaken my Lightning into her 6 starts. Unfortunately this entirely depends on who is available from friends to take along and I haven't been able to get the resetting friends available to take with thing to reliably work. So It'll be tough going to see if I can pull it off before this event ends.

It pains me to think that if I hadn't bought the last 3 auracite tickets at 1200 a piece I probably would have a 6 star Lightning right now.

stupid sand worm in A5 resists fire, using that damn fire sword with Chizuru can be a gamble. I still won though, CoD picked up the slack and Agrias kept spamming full break until it got fully debuffed.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
One more Superior Blade, then I can craft the one sword you all crafted weeks ago... LOL

Decided, I will pull a few times on this banner. One more Cecil who is 3 will be nice, so I can grind his LB that way and another Exaculibur.

scarlet

One more Superior Blade, then I can craft the one sword you all crafted weeks ago... LOL

Decided, I will pull a few times on this banner. One more Cecil who is 3 will be nice, so I can grind his LB that way and another Exaculibur.

Congrats for your Edge.

ExVicis

Aw man, it's such a good feeling when you finally get that done
I barely finished mine last week

It also feels real good though to put it on an AoE melee character and watch as they manage to get a blind off on the the entire enemy group. It doesn't happen every time but when it does it's so satisfying.

Is Edge any good?

He'll be a 6-Star in my heart dammit!

I expect 6 with one Rosa.

I have Lenna and Garnet so I expect a week full of Rosas, if this last banner was anything to go off of.

scarlet

Agrias's cleansing strike confuse ability combined with shining splendor blind ability is good combination.

I'm a tank magnet. Gonna try to pull once just for curiosity.

chrono01

To all of you who's still farming Cecil's LB.

What are you gonna do? Farming or 6*?

I have 3. Considering to sacrifice 1 for 6* and gather the mats for future.
Man, this is a lot sooner than I thought it would be. :/

I'm going to keep my (only) Cecil at 3*, so I can continue leveling his LB. As tempting as it is to evolve him to 6* as soon as I can, I know the benefit of me waiting until I max out his LB will be worth it. It's not as though I need him at 6* now, but it would be nice.

I'm not sure how much I'll pull on this banner. As mentioned, I already have Cecil, and the other characters don't seem too amazing (unless the Global-exclusive ability for Dark Cecil blows me away, but even then...he's a 5* base, so I have no chance anyway). I'll probably just continue saving for the BF and Halloween events.

My Cecil is soooo ready for this.
Nice work. You did what I couldn't, although I'm working on it!

If only that maze event gave me more LB pots...

I need more people on Friend List so if anyone is willing to add my newbie ass give me heads up!

Also I want that Edge when he releases but i should probably just save my lapis.
I'll be sure to add you shortly!

Wazzy

Banned
A couple quick questions mainly about maxing my Ramza.

1. Is solo grinding your best character the fastest way to max level them? I'm doing a run with Ramza and a Lightning friend in Orbonne and hoping when I finish it I'll get a good amount of levels.

2, What's the best way to get the awakening materials for Ramza? Or rather which stage is the best drop for it?
You're welcome! And another FFVIII fan, yes!!!!

Just know I WILL be pulling Ultemicia before you when she's announced -.-
As long as you're okay with me pulling Squall first!
I'll be sure to add you shortly!

Cool thanks!

A couple quick questions mainly about maxing my Ramza.

1. Is solo grinding your best character the fastest way to max level them? I'm doing a run with Ramza and a Lightning friend in Orbonne and hoping when I finish it I'll get a good amount of levels.

2, What's the best way to get the awakening materials for Ramza? Or rather which stage is the best drop for it?

Cool thanks!

Outside of the Cactuar Dune event, solo with a strong friend in the ADV EXP Vortex is the fastest.

Do Int Awakening Vortex for Sacred Crystals, ADV Awake Vortex for Holy crystals though I've had a decent amount of drops at Int level from time to time. Those are the only two pain in the ass mats for 5* Or did you say yours was already 5*?

Sorry darling, Squall will be mine first ;) You can have Rinoa first and then we'll pull the other of those two with our second attempt.

Edge is like a shadow with 4 materia slots my fucking god.

yes.

VERY GOOD

mki3tTW.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Outside of the Cactuar Dune event, solo with a strong friend in the ADV EXP Vortex is the fastest.

Do Int Awakening Vortex for Sacred Crystals, ADV Awake Vortex for Holy crystals though I've had a decent amount of drops at Int level from time to time. Those are the only two pain in the ass mats for 5* Or did you say yours was already 5*?

Sorry darling, Squall will be mine first ;) You can have Rinoa first and then we'll pull the other of those two with our second attempt.
Okay fine Rinoa first for me and then Squall and then Ultimecia. xD it is true that I pull Rinoa first every time anyway.

My Ramza is already 5* so I'm looking for the awakening material for 6* which I think are exclusive to the Tactics event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom