• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotuw

Awesome! Thought I could finally get carried by adding a bunch of people from GAF to my list.
NOPE
Everyone is at full capacity... :(
Add me: 628,213,979

Yeah I really wish you could send an invite to someone with a full friend list. I guess the best thing to do is always leave at least one spot open. Speak of which, looks like you're full-up too but send me an invite if you need more.

KeRaSh

Yeah I really wish you could send an invite to someone with a full friend list. I guess the best thing to do is always leave at least one spot open. Speak of which, looks like you're full-up too but send me an invite if you need more.

Your friend code must be wrong in the list. User not found.

Rootbeer

Banned
Added myself to the new list.

I just removed about 10 people who haven't logged in in nearly a month.

Lots of slots. Please add me!

I'm gonna go through the list and try adding people tonight after maintenance

chrono01

Thought I'd do one last, final summon, on this banner, despite getting trash earlier. I did my daily, game crashed. I checked my recently acquired, 4* Rydia.

Probably better this way than seeing a troll gold crystal.

Malakhov

Banned
Thought I'd do one last, final summon, on this banner, despite getting trash earlier. I did my daily, game crashed. I checked my recently acquired, 4* Rydia.

Probably better this way than seeing a troll gold crystal.

Someday my friend, someday, a 6* will be for us.

Rixa

Lightning can be annoying with that long ass animation plus dual wield, and I thought Cloud of Darkness was bad.

I don't get it... Lightning is ALMOST an automatic win... and people worry that much about her animation? >.>? Serious 1st world problems sheesh...

Sorry, you were the one I quoted, but you weren't the only one who mentioned an agitation from her.

CoD 6* with DW will be more annoying, L is annoying when you TM farm.

- It takes ages to finish ES - Entrance
- It takes 2 ages to finish ES - Exit.

tuffymon

CoD 6* with DW will be more annoying, L is annoying when you TM farm.

- It takes ages to finish ES - Entrance
- It takes 2 ages to finish ES - Exit.

Why not like take off L's secondary weapon and slap a shield when ya TM farm? >.>?

obviously this is tough if you take other L's, but you can always take no friends with you!

Rixa

Why not like take off L's secondary weapon and slap a shield when ya TM farm? >.>?

obviously this is tough if you take other L's, but you can always take no friends with you!

I have 0 base 5* units. Its the friend L's :).

Umm Iam lazy so I dont want to change my friendlist to handle 1-5* (cause I forget it to switch back) and I just click some unit I get from list to choose from. Over 15% of my friend list users have L as leader (no wonder :D).

Its faster to click some friend than to aim for "non friend".

Malakhov

Banned
Hopefully will be able to pull Cecil from a daily on my alt account since I only have Charlotte on that account as a tank. Him being a base 3* gives us a pretty good chance, no?

Edit: Maintenance started, everyone disapeared :(

scarlet

Hopefully will be able to pull Cecil from a daily on my alt account since I only have Charlotte on that account as a tank. Him being a base 3* gives us a pretty good chance, no?

Just like Zidane, Exdeath. He's a rare base 3*.

Good luck! You can get him. I went from 0 Cecil to 3 Cecil in 3 straight separate banners. So there's a big chance with this banner.

Malakhov

Banned
Just like Zidane, Exdeath. He's a rare base 3*.

Good luck! You can get him. I went from 0 Cecil to 3 Cecil in 3 straight separate banners. So there's a big chance with this banner.

Great, I have about 14 tickets saved up and some lapis but hoping I can get him easily.

Lucky as I am the last few weeks, I'll probably end up pulling him on my main account with WoL instead...

Kouriozan

What?

How do you know? :D
From reddit

Update available on Google play.
App icon updated to Halloween.
Halloween content added.
Correction on spell sound effects.
Lh2jyj0.png

KeRaSh

Not sure what to do with my life. Now that the FFT grind is over there's a gaping void that't can't be filled because it's maintenance.

UrSuLeTzU

Not sure what to do with my life. Now that the FFT grind is over there's a gaping void that't can't be filled because it's maintenance.

Are you serious dude? After the maint concludes you will have so much stuff to grind again that it's not even funny :p
Also the FFT grind is not even over for me, still need 1k auracite to awake my Ramza Q_Q

Rixa

There is new Testament song. I might just listen it repeating for the next 2h.

I guess I need to spend Lapis for TM farming. Somehow I think Halloween event will be Mogcake stylish :p.

KeRaSh

Are you serious dude? After the maint concludes you will have so much stuff to grind again that it's not even funny :p
Also the FFT grind is not even over for me, still need 1k auracite to awake my Ramza Q_Q

I'm interested in seeing how the next event plays out and what the requirements for awakening and crafting mats will be.
I thought the FFT event concluded with the maintenance? I'm just grinding and grabbing as many awakening materials I can before the event ends so I have a head start during the next event. I already have everything else that I wanted.

Syntsui

I wanted to add all the new players here but I'm literally with no slots left, all my friends on the list are from GAF so I don't want to delete anyone. Also, I really don't have as a priority wasting lapis with more friend slots, considering sooner than later I'll have to spend it for character's and material's slots :(

Malakhov

Banned
I'm interested in seeing how the next event plays out and what the requirements for awakening and crafting mats will be.
I thought the FFT event concluded with the maintenance? I'm just grinding and grabbing as many awakening materials I can before the event ends so I have a head start during the next event. I already have everything else that I wanted.
The fft event ends tomorrow. You still have one day left.

Xion86

Patiently waiting for maintenance to end...:)

Thanks for making the spreadsheet by the way, I'll add my name up once I can log in.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who shared their Lightning units for the event, was very much appreciated. That event did wonders for my rank ups. I'm also so glad I have Cecil, just need to max the unit out, was a 4 star pull about a month ago.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Why would you replace the great icon with this crap.

Kain done, so Gunguir acquired. Two Lud's, with finishing off Zid, Chizzy, and Shanotto 1 next. Should take me thru the month.

Azuran

Banned
I don't care about Cecil since I already have two of them but I really NEED to get his waifu Rosa and Edge.

Damn, why must FFIV be one of my absolutely favorites?

Mipcgamer

All I want from this next week is to pull two Cecils. AT LEAST GIVE ME ONE please!!

(I forgot to add that I'm a filthy F2P so I want Cecil from the daily pulls).

I wish everyone the best luck you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom