• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
I've finally gained enough rank to where my energy doesn't fill up all the way during standard maintenance time periods, whoohoo!

Welp, let's see if i can grind out another rank before Friday when I have to switch modes.

Azuran

Banned
Daily pull saving the best for last

dYUHhRF.jpg

Acerac

Banned
Looks like we can awake Cecil/Kain/Rydia early.

Apparently, Gumi made very strong global exclusive units for Brave Frontier, we shall see.

Seems we need to run the new 20 stam chamber of awakening for mats though. Hopefully the drop rate isn't too bad.

Syntsui

My suspicions are confirmed, Gumi purposely botched the drop rate of Sacred Crystals in INT Awakening and made it VERY high on this new PRO Awakening. 20 fucking NRG though.... Awakening any unit from now on will be a ridiculous pain in the ass.

Rixa

I like the new Halloween theme :).

This was Gumi's Global exclusive unit in Chain Chronicle. Very good & powerful mage.

My suspicions are confirmed, Gumi purposely botched the drop rate of Sacred Crystals in INT Awakening and made it VERY high on this new PRO Awakening. 20 fucking NRG though.... Awakening any unit from now on will be a ridiculous pain in the ass.

Before maintenance my alt was constantly getting atelast 1 SC per INT run, I had 3 runs where I didnt have any SC. But Last evening / today morning before maintenance I had many runs with 2 SC (one run was 3 SC) and I got atleast 1 SC per every run I made.

I havent tested what is the situation now after maintenance. But before MT it wasnt nerfed at all. Been same last 5 months.

ExVicis

Daily Pull... Luna.

Alright guys I think I'm doing the 11-Pull. Someone try to talk me out of it, I don't know if this banner is worth it but out of the next two banners I want FFT units the most.

Syntsui

Daily Pull... Luna.

Alright guys I think I'm doing the 11-Pull. Someone try to talk me out of it, I don't know if this banner is worth it but out of the next two banners I want FFT units the most.

The Halloween banner has a high chance of having extremely powerful units and the next one is probably BF banner, which most likely will have Tilith which is the best healer even in Japan.

It would be rational to save your lapis.

I like the new Halloween theme :).

This was Gumi's Global exclusive unit in Chain Chronicle. Very good & powerful mage.

Before maintenance my alt was constantly getting atelast 1 SC per INT run, I had 3 runs where I didnt have any SC. But Last evening / today morning before maintenance I had many runs with 2 SC (one run was 3 SC) and I got atleast 1 SC per every run I made.

I havent tested what is the situation now after maintenance. But before MT it wasnt nerfed at all. Been same last 5 months.

I'm playing for at least a month and I've never, ever, not dropped at least 1 Sacred Crystal on INT. Since the Tactics banner, there were some days where I wasted 40 energy and didn't get a single drop. Talk about RNG all you want but I refuse to believe this shit is possible.

Azuran

Banned
Daily Pull... Luna.

Save your lapis until we know the stats for the Halloween units. They could end up making everything a complete joke. Demon Rain could get a 100% Full Break for all we know!

ExVicis

The Halloween banner has a high chance of having extremely powerful units and the next one is probably BF banner, which most likely will have Tilith which is the best healer even in Japan.

It would be rational to save your lapis.
Aaaagh, that' did it. Alright I'll be good.

Syntsui

Golbez will be some broken motherfucking boss in this new event, whoever pulled Tellah will be redeemed. I don't have a single Raise use, so I'm fucked.

KeRaSh

Daily pull: Bartz
Is he worth the effort with my current setup? Cecil, Leo, Ramza, Ex-Death, Tellah
It seems like all he has going for him is natural Barrage and his TM.
His TM is out of the question anyways but I don't know if Barrage alone could reserve him a spot in my current party. Any thoughts?

Rixa

I'm playing for at least a month and I've never, ever, not dropped at least 1 Sacred Crystal on INT. Since the Tactics banner, there were some days where I wasted 40 energy and didn't get a single drop. Talk about RNG all you want but I refuse to believe this shit is possible.
Call it what you will, I call it RNG. My alt just made 1 run INT and this was what it got:

IMG_0298.PNG

Rootbeer

Banned
Sent out a bunch of friend requests using the new list. About 1/3 have full friend lists though.

If anyone opens slots, please add me! I have about 10 slots left right now.

Azuran

Banned
Daily pull: Bartz
Is he worth the effort with my current setup? Cecil, Leo, Ramza, Ex-Death, Tellah
It seems like all he has going for him is natural Barrage and his TM.
His TM is out of the question anyways but I don't know if Barrage alone could reserve him a spot in my current party. Any thoughts?

He's honestly not worth using at the moment but I would still spend time getting him to max level so you can be ready for when his 6* drops.

Damn so all the unlocks are already active

SO MUCH TO DO and here I am farming auracite. I may just want to push my Cecil to 6 star with my auracite... hmmm

Ill see how the new event shakes out first

So interesting. Kain on needs one of the new materials for the upgrade... hmmm

OK Bros

Opened up 7 slots

My ID is 746,132, 519

Im kind of in limbo as far as what friend unit to put up so I just have my max 5 Star Ramza at the moment

Eventually ill have an awesome 6 star unit available

KeRaSh

how many newbies do we have now?

Do I need to be opening up my slot shop for you bitches?

:p

OK Bros

Opened up 7 slots

My ID is 746,132, 519

Im kind of in limbo as far as what friend unit to put up so I just have my max 5 Star Ramza at the moment

Eventually ill have an awesome 6 star unit available

Wohoo! Sent you a request.
Oh man I can't wait to see what the new event will be like. I really want to get Cecil and Ramza to 6* but I don't have any Gigantuars left. Used all of them to get Ramza to 5* max...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
What an update! Can't wait for the banner change and will def use my 11-pull on it. Then will have to save back up for FFXIII :)

-- one friend slot open btw, i'm on the sheet.

-- gonna have to see receipts on sacred crystal drop rates before i believe it (should still be ~1 per INT run)

-- gonna panic today, spend all nrg on remaining FFT event, spend it all on 6* materials. because i will definitely need that someday, considering i've NEVER SEEN A RAINBOW CRYSTAL

What an update! Can't wait for the banner change and will def use my 11-pull on it. Then will have to save back up for FFXIII :)

-- one friend slot open btw, i'm on the sheet.

-- gonna have to see receipts on sacred crystal drop rates before i believe it (should still be ~1 per INT run)

-- gonna panic today, spend all nrg on remaining FFT event, spend it all on 6* materials. because i will definitely need that someday, considering i've NEVER SEEN A RAINBOW CRYSTAL

Same

And I am so ready to be free from Auracite.

Do we know if its neceesary to farm the Event Explorations? Id rather just complete the FF4 event and be done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom