• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
The next event is just exploration so you'll get them from chests and nodes. Most likely bosses too.
Yeah, but will it be feasible to run it with my fairly unoptimised 5* party? Will I need a 6* helper to get all of the materials?

Basically, should I buy tickets or mats?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, but will it be feasible to run it with my fairly unoptimised 5* party? Will I need a 6* helper to get all of the materials?

Just wait till the event is up tomorrow and we have all the information - you still have enough days to redeem 6* Awakening Materials from Mogking if needed.

Muku

Oh my god. Daily pulls have sucked so hard during these FFT banners. Todays bundle of joy is ... Russell. Ffuuuuuuuu. Alt account got Locke. I'm okay with Locke on that since I don't have much of crap there. I'm wondering if Locke should replace someone on my team there. Not sure who to replace. But gd man. Russell? Can we have achievements for getting Russells and Shadows? And maybe get something good since we can't get good units/units with nice TMs. -_-

Syntsui

Oh my god. Daily pulls have sucked so hard during these FFT banners. Todays bundle of joy is ... Russell. Ffuuuuuuuu. Alt account got Locke. I'm okay with Locke on that since I don't have much of crap there. I'm wondering if Locke should replace someone on my team there. Not sure who to replace. But gd man. Russell? Can we have achievements for getting Russells and Shadows? And maybe get something good since we can't get good units/units with nice TMs. -_-

I've never pulled a Russel nor Shadow. I have a squad of Penelos though.

Muku

I've never pulled a Russel nor Shadow. I have a squad of Penelos though.

Consider yourself lucky. :( Those are the two this game likes to give me. I wish the spread was a bit more at times. I've just merged all my Shadows and all because I don't have space for an army of suck.

WTB upgrade for Shadow.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Anyone else having login issues ? Cant login to the game right now.

NomarTyme

Alright, my party is ready for tomorrow's event.
Swapped Chirijiraden on my Lightning, put Aquan Killer, keep Diabolos for Man Eater.
Tellah with Raise and insta-kill Cagnazzo.
CoD with her Man Eater will be useful as well.
WoL for provoking/tanking.
Lenna on healing duty as always.

Dunno who to take for the friend unit on ELT, either maxed 6* Cecil or Lightning probably.
Sounds exactly like what I do.
Anyone else having login issues ? Cant login to the game right now.
No problems here for memu and android.

As soon as this event ends I'm going to finally try my hand at TM farming since my big attempt at getting Lightning got me pretty much all the best TM units in the game. I've installed Memu and FFBE and placed the .ini and script for earth shrine in the proper location and also tweaked the settings as the guy in the reddit post did but haven't tested running it yet. Do I have to do a normal run and record it? Or is the script set to automatically run if I just choose earth shrine exit?

It sounds as though you'll only need a beastly team for the Elite difficulty which is what yields the trust moogle. Tickets were priority number one for me, those will be useful no matter what. The mats will of course continue to come in other events down the road so I'm not concerning myself with them at this time. Now if you have one of the untis that can hit 6* now and use these mats, that's another story, go ahead and get them to awaken them but if you're hoarding for future units to awaken, I don't see a pressing need to focus on that now and would prioritize the tickets.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
It sounds as though you'll only need a beastly team for the Elite difficulty which is what yields the trust moogle. Tickets were priority number one for me, those will be useful no matter what. The mats will of course continue to come in other events down the road so I'm not concerning myself with them at this time. Now if you have one of the untis that can hit 6* now and use these mats, that's another story, go ahead and get them to awaken them but if you're hoarding for future units to awaken, I don't see a pressing need to focus on that now and would prioritize the tickets.
I have a Cecil, but looking at the auracite shards I have I wouldn't have enough to awaken either way. I'm getting the rest of the tickets, then. Thanks for the help.

Pejo

What are the plans for you guys without a native Lightning unit, for the ELT fight on the upcoming FFIV event? That's a ton of HP for 4 consecutive fights, I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with it since Full Break gets resisted. I just hope that the bosses don't have a ton of debuff attacks like confuse or paralyze. Might have to bring Roselia out of retirement if so.

What are the plans for you guys without a native Lightning unit, for the ELT fight on the upcoming FFIV event? That's a ton of HP for 4 consecutive fights, I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with it since Full Break gets resisted. I just hope that the bosses don't have a ton of debuff attacks like confuse or paralyze. Might have to bring Roselia out of retirement if so.

Going to bring lots of items, focus on survival and lean heavily on a godly Friend Unit lol

I think items will be key in this one. Phoenix Downs, Unicorn Horns, some Ethers and a Tent for sure.

Pejo

Going to bring lots of items, focus on survival and lean heavily on a godly Friend Unit lol

I think items will be key in this one. Phoenix Downs, Unicorn Horns, some Ethers and a Tent for sure.

Good plan, I have been baking turbo ethers for weeks now, since they seem to be one of the most useful items. Looks like a good time to use them.

I have a 700+ attack lightning on my friends list, you can bet I'm not attempting the ELT without her. I'm still concerned though, she wasn't even enough to solo the FFT ELT when she unluckily got confused and murdered my healer, and then herself the next round.

Syntsui

Golbez casts AoE paralyze on turn 1 + AoE death when HP < 50% + another AoE paralyze when HP < 30%. You have to prepare for that basically.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Went ahead and bought as many divine crystals and prismatic horns (10 each ) with my remaining auracite -- gambling that those are the two that will be in short supply.

NOT THAT I'LL EVER NEED THEM

Xion86

Guys, going to start levelling up my 4 star Cecil. Should I use the 5 limit burst pots on him or a 3 star Leena before I carry on?

I have a Cecil, but looking at the auracite shards I have I wouldn't have enough to awaken either way. I'm getting the rest of the tickets, then. Thanks for the help.
Unless you have no other tank and will need one for an event, most will advise to not awaken Cecil so that you can level up his limit burst much easier. I'm keeping mine at 3* until I can max that since I have WoL as a great tank in the meantime. No problem!
ADV C-3 Ogre

Any tips?

Cant seem to do enough damage before he wipes me
Do you have a tank? If so, just have them use cover by choosing defend and it will be easy mode.
The event does look intersting though I will admit I'm annoyed it will interfere with leveling Cecil!
What? It looks like it's a one shot for each difficulty, it won't take much time at all! I'm pleased about the event being this way so I can finally look into TM farming.
I'm hoping I can manage until just before Golbez and then use a tent. Raise insta killing the first boss means you just have to beat three without running out of magic though that might be easier said than done. I'll bring some ethers too just in case. I guess I'll have to swap Lenna out for Garnett to get Raise. At least I maxed Garnett out just in case so she's ready! Or I could just use a phoenix down on the first boss instead. No Fullbreak sucks...guess I'll rock Imperil with ExDeath. Worst case scenario I miss out on a TM moogle. I care more about the helm and rod, especially since Memu should make TM moogles somewhat moot.

Good plan, I have been baking turbo ethers for weeks now, since they seem to be one of the most useful items. Looks like a good time to use them.

I have a 700+ attack lightning on my friends list, you can bet I'm not attempting the ELT without her. I'm still concerned though, she wasn't even enough to solo the FFT ELT when she unluckily got confused and murdered my healer, and then herself the next round.

Which is why you have to build a synergistic team to support her

@ SquallASF Just beat it. Had to swap in Cloud of Darkness and Used Leo with Mirage vest. Cleared it just fine after that

Pejo

Golbez casts AoE paralyze on turn 1 + AoE death when HP < 50% + another AoE paralyze when HP < 30%. You have to prepare for that basically.

Oh man, that's a lot of bullshit. So basically you go through the actual challenge part at the beginning with the 4 elemental fiends, then you roll the RNG dice with Golbez.

I hate that kind of unfair difficulty. Same reason I stopped trying to clear Brach for now. I've been supremely unlucky with snorts and it's all RNG bullshit. Nothing you can do or prepare to stop it.

Oh man, that's a lot of bullshit. So basically you go through the actual challenge part at the beginning with the 4 elemental fiends, then you roll the RNG dice with Golbez.

I hate that kind of unfair difficulty. Same reason I stopped trying to clear Brach for now. I've been supremely unlucky with snorts and it's all RNG bullshit. Nothing you can do or prepare to stop it.

Is there an accessory that prevents Paralyze? Looks like Support and survival is the name of the game

Pheonix Down and Raise are a necessity

Come prepared people

im gonna use full break anyway, the colosseum bosses resist and I still manage to full break those chumps

unless they resist even more than the colo bosses.......

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Thinking for the 5th spot, it should be Kefka. By the time I get to elite, I'll have the new rod. Tellah gets 1, Kefka gets another. Most likely a liking a Lightning or Dualcast Exdeath will be the companion.

Either way, I can chain blizzard for bosses 2 and 3.

Buttz with Exaculibur and most likely a lightning with one for 4.

I'll be bringing along a few PD, Elixers, Tent, Potions, etc. Happy about Buttz auto potion too since he can chugg the cheap ones for free.

Also just got Aqua Killer for Buttz, So he'll be doing additional damage on boss 3 and if I equip Diablo, he'll have the bonus on 2 and 4,5.Or I may equip Diablos on my Kefka/Tellah for the chain damage.

UrSuLeTzU

Nice wall paper. FFBE was the nail in the Mobius coffin for me. I really tried to do both but FFBE is just too damn good right now and I have so much to do within the game that I just don't have time for Mobius. Sad really, but there can only be one.

What about FFRK? It's pretty damn good as well right now and it complements this game perfectly imo :)

XLTiwEX5Z4ZtWeJ6c_PD2bATengwjjY6tg6ixE0L8qTE5bpQQPnzhKhtr46HMYTHe7P9d6i4xb63IAlkz_WTNO7N4JYBHSIqLVvs5jW--5ltTD8mA-r1VOcVjjF9IXpt22xzPLfHxdhgPJ5Oqn4Z4MJoE4lsxNI_jiXuc2tr90D5tsFzvQDX05leedi0pW5W8KQVQS6YMTYenMcntOw7kMZuIpQgrQ-h85eQPVfquSWInstapvAG2ZO3GhVve-vmRhpezax2locGqDpNjLrJbA5LIr6kh9Y3lk9Vl8Zm9Wdi5UIaRS5uM4yiAoDlrJSccbenjW73cl1jZWKqoCWSEBltucU3ASHrvsyTBByxya6gomwLulimMQ-7kaJw-nJgilnPuH2XzkUnZvXyZOEv6ldLc_rBiSU2_GkjyQT8-_eKuG6v_0tywofSBayRzIrkZ3OaA2Bo7GJFr8bFuIk643oXZLKmetJ9tpWv2SvUko8Pk6XOtVj6GDymBzNfUU0LnALNMgTn4kOMmbn1oYLhGyLDrKSFX_2cWZgMK_equh5jkuWOly5dQ6ridV4JGll7flIA-MNzD8klbQSvQiVoXJfJ1LprAUob3iLeRPaBoA30k7Qx=w510-h906-no

The Goddess has Awakened.

All Hail the Summoning Queen

IT'S TIME TO WRECK IT

Razmos

As soon as this event ends I'm going to finally try my hand at TM farming since my big attempt at getting Lightning got me pretty much all the best TM units in the game. I've installed Memu and FFBE and placed the .ini and script for earth shrine in the proper location and also tweaked the settings as the guy in the reddit post did but haven't tested running it yet. Do I have to do a normal run and record it? Or is the script set to automatically run if I just choose earth shrine exit?
Someone set up a script on reddit?

What about FFRK? It's pretty damn good as well right now and it complements this game perfectly imo :)

Never got a chance to play FFRK but I've heard both good and bad things about it months back but I heard it has changed for the better now. I just don't have time for two mobiles right now with all that I have to do in this game and RL. Closing on a house, work, being a dad, and a husband to my wife, as well as other video games, there's just not enough time in the day to do it all lol.

CCIE

Banned
No full break on the bosses for this event? Scrap trying to level Agrias before the event then. I'll just continue to level my three star Bartz and CoD for now.

Razmos

No full break on the bosses for this event? Scrap trying to level Agrias before the event then. I'll just continue to level my three star Bartz and CoD for now.
Wait do they completely resist it? I spent most of today levelling my Agrias :(

Kouriozan

Nice wall paper. FFBE was the nail in the Mobius coffin for me. I really tried to do both but FFBE is just too damn good right now and I have so much to do within the game that I just don't have time for Mobius. Sad really, but there can only be one.
Kinda the same for me, plus it wasn't translated in French anyway.
FFRK became boring, I had 500 (10x11 pulls) mythrils, didn't pull since March and had the best items, everything was so easy, there wasn't any challenge left for me.
Might go back to it later when powercreep will have made a big jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom