• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

Well i started my kain over roided. Right now i hit 50k total in ELT.

And jump with dual weild hits 2 times

Well that's pretty impressive. What does the animation look like for 2 jumps, does he actually jump back into the sky again??

Also, if you ever do some Friend List pruning, can you let me know? I don't think I have you as a friend unit and I could definitely use the help on this upcoming event.

Xion86

Wait, so you can get the 6 star Awakening materials in the new Vortex difficulty, which means I didn't have to spend loads of shards getting some and could have gotten a skill instead? :/

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Who wants to talk power creep? I know you all lol about rankings but over the past 3-4 weeks I've seen a relatively top tier squad (top 5s):

DPS: CoD | MAG: Kefka / Kuja | Healer: (Fina, lol) | Support: Terra | Tank: Leo

... reduced to bit parts. Except for Kefka, none even crack the top 5 in their respective categories. Now, I do have a 2nd Kefka, I've pulled a couple Charlottes, but the shape of this game is changing so fast.

Look at this and compare to how it looked before the mog cake event: https://exviuswiki.com/Unit_Rankings . It's not even close. This isn't power creep, this is upheaval.

lol worrying about rankings

EDarkness

Wait, so you can get the 6 star Awakening materials in the new Vortex difficulty, which means I didn't have to spend loads of shards getting some and could have gotten a skill instead? :/

What? Are you serious? I thought the new vortex difficulty was only for mats for Kain and Rydia awakenings....

Valentus

Well that's pretty impressive. What does the animation look like for 2 jumps, does he actually jump back into the sky again??

Also, if you ever do some Friend List pruning, can you let me know? I don't think I have you as a friend unit and I could definitely use the help on this upcoming event.

Give me your friend number, i can make a spot

CCIE

Banned
I have any number of units I can use on PRI account for the event. My ALT, however, is basically locked into five useable units - everything else is 4* MAX or below

Lightning
Charlotte
Garnett (Raise)
Celes
4* ExDeath or 4* Agrias

Will bring a whale Lightning friend along, and see how it goes

Syntsui

Well i started my kain over roided. Right now i hit 50k total in ELT.

And jump with dual weild hits 2 times

Soon you will be like:
LQEpRmOg.png

And this is considering the killer abilities don't work on jumps.

ExVicis

Alright everyone I'm caving, beyond Cecil (which I think will be not terribly hard to get in the upcoming banner) I don't need anything for the next banner, so I'm doing the 11-pull. Consequences be dammed!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Alright everyone I'm caving, beyond Cecil (which I think will be not terribly hard to get in the upcoming banner) I don't need anything for the next banner, so I'm doing the 11-pull. Consequences be dammed!

Savor it! Make me feel better about my pending Halloween 11-pull!!

UrSuLeTzU

Kinda the same for me, plus it wasn't translated in French anyway.
FFRK became boring, I had 500 (10x11 pulls) mythrils, didn't pull since March and had the best items, everything was so easy, there wasn't any challenge left for me.
Might go back to it later when powercreep will have made a big jump.

Powercreep just made a huge jump with the Ultimate++ dungeons and the fact that they just broke the second cap to lvl 99. This would be a good time to come back/

ExVicis

Jeez, that was the most middling pull ever. Nothing super horribl like Shadow, but nothing super great.

Edgar, Fran, Sabin, Shantotto, Medicus, Krille, Rydia, Leo, Anselm and Mustadio.

I'm actually more upset at this pull for having useful units as opposed to being complete crap.

tuffymon

Jeez, that was the most middling pull ever. Nothing super horribl like Shadow, but nothing super great.

Edgar, Fran, Sabin, Shantotto, Medicus, Krille, Rydia, Leo, Anselm and Mustadio.

I'm actually more upset at this pull for having useful units as opposed to being complete crap.

I'm only counting 10... pulled 2 of one? Also not seeing what made this pull fair >.>; Not like that 6 Bedile one at least...

Also, I'd love to see Prishe or Maat as units here, Maat being able to equip everything of course, and would love to see Asuran Fists.

That x6 Lightning video was beyond cray cray...

Xion86

What? Are you serious? I thought the new vortex difficulty was only for mats for Kain and Rydia awakenings....

Where did you hear this?!

Okay I'm totally mistaken when catching up with things then! So people haven't awakened Cecil yet have they? So the new Vortex is for Rydia and Kain only (who I have) and I can use the mats from the old event to awaken Cecil (as I bought enough for one Awkening). Can you not get mats for Cecil anywhere else yet then, so when the old event is gone, that's it?

Sorry for alarming you all :p

Oh and thanks for the link Chilly, might give that a go.

tariniel

Thanks brother, I see he saw it too, good. On this note, after I do all the setup the Reddit poster speaks of, how do I trigger it? Do I just select Earth Shrine Exit and it automatically kicks in and takes over from there until I close down Memu?

You go to the world map and select Earth Shine, to the spot where you get to choose the 3 options (Explore, Exit, etc), and then hit play on the macro. Also make sure to set the delay as needed if you want to stay Lapis-netural.

Also this thread here has a larger selection of macros:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/. The thread says Nox but it the same ones for MEmu, and there's a section on how to install them as well.

For example he has one that selects individual enemies to build and use LB, useful for Cecil if you have him.

UrSuLeTzU

image hosting over 10mb

Behold Ramza, the support God to end all support! I'm just leveling him to 100 with Light-sama friends in ELT. Light-Sama + Ramza make a killer team. Hero Rhyme + Ice Blitz = 105k aoe x2, that shit is broken :D.

P.s: I've made some room if anyone wants to add me: 824,662,232
I'm alternating between Kefka(350 mag), WoL(5.5k hp) and a soon to be lvl 100 Ramza
xD

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this is not what i need to see before the next banner

Not gonna lie

You got straigh hosed on this pull

At least you will get more of these units for the TMs. And Rydia is legit good right now

I would have raged at this pull. Leo has a good TMR as well as Shantotto but outside of that....meh. I guess Rydia is good now actually unless you already had her.

Nice job, Xion. I just did a late lunch run and managed to knock out the last three B-5 fights so I'm at the boss now but will have to wait for a recharge to take him on. He's a big guy so guessing he'll hit hard and Lyrian remembers correctly. WoL will see me to victory!

You go to the world map and select Earth Shine, to the spot where you get to choose the 3 options (Explore, Exit, etc), and then hit play on the macro. Also make sure to set the delay as needed if you want to stay Lapis-netural.

Also this thread here has a larger selection of macros:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/. The thread says Nox but it the same ones for MEmu, and there's a section on how to install them as well.

For example he has one that selects individual enemies to build and use LB, useful for Cecil if you have him.

Oh ok, only record was highlighted when I loaded up the game but I didn't test it with Earth Shrine, I just quickly blasted through the tutorial to see what I'd get with the tickets for new players haha I'll try this out when I get home, thanks! I set the same delay as the guy in the link Chilly provided does which is 220 seconds I believe. That's kind of short, isn't it? Doesn't it take 5 minutes for one NRG?

the run itself is like 88 seconds, the 220 is the delay between~

Oh ok, good. I'd rage hard if I lost any lapis haha Hoarding like crazy for Orlandu or possibly Tidus. Wonder which will come first. Thanks!

That's cool that there's actually a script for LB, maybe I'll do that with Cecil if I don't require enough LB pots by the time I master every TM I want.

tuffymon

Personally, I still do something like 330, so the run + 30 is slowly giving energy, and when I get back home I'll have like halfish to two thirds of my energy recovered.

Kouriozan

Dark Knight Cecil exclusive skill seems to be

9BHzBnU.png

Won't make him any better when he still kill himself with his skills.
Guess he's still good enough with a Barrage TM.

Personally, I still do something like 330, so the run + 30 is slowly giving energy, and when I get back home I'll have like halfish to two thirds of my energy recovered.

Huh, interesting though I'd probably only run this when there isn't an event out I need NRG for anyway so I won't be concerned with NRG when I get home as I'll only need to do the dailies.

I just realized if I run this while at work, I guess I won't be able to work on Colosseum at all from my phone as it'd hose the Memu run no doubt. Oh well, no particular rush for that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom