• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this is not what i need to see before the next banner

Not gonna lie

You got straigh hosed on this pull[/B]

I would have raged at this pull. Leo has a good TMR as well as Shantotto but outside of that....meh. I guess Rydia is good now actually unless you already had her.
My term for useful is things I can use TMRs from. That being Leo and Shantotto (this my like...10th now?). So that's where my "useful" description comes from.

But don't get me wrong. I'm actually really mad. I don't think I'm going to buy Lapis from Gumi for a long while now after this.

At least you will get more of these units for the TMs. And Rydia is legit good right now
Edit: Oh yeah and this is true, only reason I didn't throw my phone.

Lyrian

LYRIAN!!!

Now that Rydia 5 star is unlocked.... how about them science classes son!

Im thinking of building a team

I cannot wait for the scientific breakdowns about the new Rydia that will undoubtedly be going on!

I'm working on it.

Although, she still needs ~1.6 LB levels until she's capped and ready for prime time. Without LB pots though, this is going painfully slow because I'm well into the 4-digits per level territory. If I awaken early, I'm going to eat a 700 LB penalty for each of the two levels I'm still missing.

From Reddit, on a thread about leveling Cecil's LB, I did find a technique I tested out a bit last night on how to powerlevel LBs. Still, its a very slow process and it is the most mindnumbing thing I've ever done in this game so far and can't really be macroed.

Will try my best to work on these last two levels as fast as humanely possible. Really could use an event with some pots, like the Maze returning to speed things up considerably.

chrono01

I know I'm a bit late in-responding, busy day.

1) I hate the new app icon, it looks cheap. Bring back the old one! :(

2) I don't particularly like the theme in-game, either. Halloween is awesome, but not like this. :(

3) Congrats to everyone who got something useful out of their daily pull. Today gave me a Gilbert (who?), which brings the total amount of useful character I've summoned over the duration of the FFT banner to two: one Alma, and one Mustadio. All of that wasted Lapis...

4) Congrats to everyone awakening their Cecil! I'm tempted to do the same, but I want to grind out his LB first, since I know I'll regret it later if I don't. He's at Level 5 now, so it shouldn't take too long.

5) Nice that they finally fixed the no sound effect for magic spells. That was really bothering me, haha.

My term for useful is things I can use TMRs from. That being Leo and Shantotto (this my like...10th now?). So that's where my "useful" description comes from.

But don't get me wrong. I'm actually really mad. I don't think I'm going to buy Lapis from Gumi for a long while now after this.

During the first Lightning Banner, I pulled 27 times (in total) and did not get a SINGLE redeemable unit. I was furious, more at myself than anyone, but I got over it and more importantly the community was great about it. Thats whats so great about this thread, we are all just very very nice people :)

Razmos

I'm really excited to get the Lilith rod from the FFIV event, it's more than double the magic of the Fire Rod I have equipped on my Kefka.

The Dark Helm looks great too

Coppanuva

Finally setup a macro on my phone for TM grinds. Not going to go all-out until I get this event done, but feels nice to know eventually I may get some of those Mag 30%'s and Dual Cast I've been wanting.

Folstern

Screenshot_20161013-162617_zpszhd64vo0.png
100 Get! Took less time than I thought it would but ELT Vaults helped a lot with the help of friendly LIghtnings. I suppose I should TM farm a few MAG+30%s...

ExVicis

During the first Lightning Banner, I pulled 27 times (in total) and did not get a SINGLE redeemable unit. I was furious, more at myself than anyone, but I got over it and more importantly the community was great about it. Thats whats so great about this thread, we are all just very very nice people :)
Sometimes...

But seriously, I'm not quitting the game or anything. I'm just done buying Lapis for now. I'm just very very salty at getting a unit that's not even a rare Lightning-esqe Unicorn.

Razmos

I just had a look at my friends list and some people hadn't logged in over 100 days. Long story short, I have 20 free slots.

Add me! 646,788,350.

Character is currently a 315 magic Kefka, but I'll change it to 6* Ramza when I've awakened him and maxed him out.

I'm still salty about not getting a single Lud, while I have 6 Charlottes. >_<

ExVicis

In more cheerful news, I think I MIGHT be able to pull off getting all the Lightning awakening materials. I'm maybe some 800 auracite off so I think it's well within possible for me.

Eidjinn

Finally setup a macro on my phone for TM grinds. Not going to go all-out until I get this event done, but feels nice to know eventually I may get some of those Mag 30%'s and Dual Cast I've been wanting.

How didi you do it?? Android??

After I lost Nox, I could not set up any good macro on any program!

c-murph

not sure if I should try an 11 pull for ramza or not

someone plz stop me

Don't do it. In the long run of the game he's bound to show up again eventually. Maybe even in a surprise daily. This isn't your only chance of seeing him... he's not a limited one time only character. Unless of course you're rich and money ain't no thang. Then have at it hoss. That's the way I sees it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom