• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whales

Banned
Don't do it. In the long run of the game he's bound to show up again eventually. Maybe even in a surprise daily. This isn't your only chance of seeing him... he's not a limited one time only character. Unless of course you're rich and money ain't no thang. Then have at it hoss. That's the way I sees it anyways.

hmm, money isn't really an iss-

*sees 69.99$ for 8500 lapis*

woa what the fuck. These prices are insane, nvm on the pulls I would have literally 0 lapis left lol

I did it just now and all I got in the end was upset. Don't do it, it's not worth it. Just hold onto them.

As much as you might want him, he's a niche unit. I love him to death and with enhancements he'll be a monster, but if your only option is a pull today and a pull tomorrow...wait.

WAIT

ok ;-; he just seems too beastly when enhanced to pass up

I'm back above 8000 lapis, all I really want is a Cecil, I pray that my remaining tickets do the job so I can keep saving lapis.

Can't wait for Edges and Kains.........

Whales

Banned
Are you full F2P or you can afford buy lapis some time in time?

P.D: buying lapis in amazon is 21% cheaper

ehh, I don't mind dropping like 10$ every month for the game. But I feel like these prices are ridiculous, doesn't make me wanna spend at all..

If I install the amazon appstore and get the game from that, will my lapiz be reset? (android)

Valentus

ehh, I don't mind dropping like 10$ every month for the game. But I feel like these prices are ridiculous, doesn't make me wanna spend at all..

If I install the amazon appstore and get the game from that, will my lapiz be reset? (android)

then you should just do daylies and attack with your tickets and lapis in a really useful banner (FFIII)

Wazzy

Banned
I don't think I'll have enough time to get Ramza's awakening materials. I got a couple but the stamina use is too much for my low level. I'm going to try and grind my rank up a bit and maybe I'll have enough time to grind a few more materials in preparation for the events return.

EDarkness

Same here. $10-15 don't get you anywhere in this game. For that reason, every time I think I want to spend a couple of bucks on the game, I look at the prices for things and decide not to. After the crappy 10 pull I had the other day, there's no way I'm doing something like that again. I'll live with the daily pull and let fate have it's way with me. Heh, heh.

I don't think I'll have enough time to get Ramza's awakening materials. I got a couple but the stamina use is too much for my low level. I'm going to try and grind my rank up a bit and maybe I'll have enough time to grind a few more materials in preparation for the events return.

Also don't forget that you will get some materials from the new event as well!

CCIE

Banned
I better get Cecil on my main account tomorrow... I decided NOT to do the 11-pull for Ramza looking at the results today. Better to pull early in the banner from what I can tell. My next 11-pull might be the Halloween units, or FFXIII banner on my primary account.

My ALT is quickly becoming better than the PRI. Pulled another Cecil this morning on it.

Lyrian

Yay, reached my stretch goal of achieving Rank 70 by the end of the event.

Lots of tasty lapis acquired over the last two weeks :)

Valentus

Where do we get the new mats to upgrade Kain and Rydia?

Chamber of awakening - PRO

However, they are very rare and most of time you surely will get crap for ADV.

But, in the first fight of PRO, i found a very high chance (80% more or less) of getting sacred crystals.

Muku

Man, this has been amazing for rank. I didn't even think a couple weeks ago we'd be getting something so helpful for it. Started at Rank 44. Going to end at 60 it looks like. Very close to 60 and will get a little bit in to it.

Wohoo! Earned enough for all the summon tickets, SQ, and the Kitana. I didn't think I would since I didn't get to play this event as much as I wanted and only did Pro. I wish I could have had more time with it though for the Rank xp, it was amazing. I think I was in the low 40's and got to 51. Nice to be back up in the seven thousands in Lapis already after spending every lapis penny trying to get Lightning :)

Megan, did you forget to lock which unit you loan out on the alt? It's a lower level Bartz right now ;p

Chilly, what are you trying to get that extra SQ for? Or are you talking about from King Moogle with it being the only thing you still want from him?

Lyrian

Grats!!!

Will you be pulling tomorrow? :)

Debating on it.

Originally, was going to, on grounds of it simply being FF4 (so help me, if I don't walk away from this event with at least a Cecil). As time is passing, starting to move towards waiting until the last day and seeing what I get with the dailies and the 5 tickets I still have from this event first.

Chilly, what are you trying to get that extra SQ for? Or are you talking about from King Moogle with it being the only thing you still want from him?

I want another earring.

Debating on it.

Originally, was going to, on grounds of it simply being FF4 (so help me, if I don't walk away from this event with at least a Cecil). As time is passing, starting to move towards waiting until the last day and seeing what I get with the dailies and the 5 tickets I still have from this event first.

If you don't get at least a Cecil I'll eat my hat.

What kind of hat you have?

Thats an important question

35486031_15bf8723ef.jpg

Cecil drops at 3* guys, you'll get him. Dark Cecil is another story.

I want another earring.
I heard that's pretty good, is it better than hero earnings though? Although I know hero earnings don't really kick in until 6*.

If you don't get at least a Cecil I'll eat my hat.

Fixed my share... sorry about that

No worries darling, wasn't sure if there was a reason or if you just forgot with it being an alt and all.

Celegus

Starting to regret not doing any cactuars last weekend. I did get my Amarant (my only revive unit) from level 1 3* to 5* (nowhere near max though) today at least from doing Pro with Lightning friends. Don't have any beefy enough to solo Elite sadly. I have Kain at 4* max already and a Cecil ready for 6*... that's a lot of leveling!

EDarkness

Looking at the event dungeon page, it doesn't look like they give enough mats to get Cecil to 6*. With only 5 of each thing which won't make it since Cecil needs 20 of one item and 10 of two others. So it would be in your best interest to get whatever mats you can from the current event to fill out the missing pieces. At least based on my understanding that we can only one them once to get the mats.

Some may know, some may not, going to post any way. This is taken from Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/57e5h1/6_cecil_awakening_fyi/

For tomorrow's event, we're expecting to receive the following awakening mats based on JP:

BEG (2 chests)
Wicked Drop
Fury Seed
INT (3 chests)
5x Rainbow Bloom
5x Fairies' Writ
5x Calamity Gem
ADV (2 chests)
5x Calamity Writ
5x Prismatic Horn
PRO (1 chest)
5x Divine Crystal

Cecil requires these mats to awaken to 6*:
20x Fairies' Writ
10x Prismatic Horn
10x Calamity Gem
5x Calamity Writ
5x Divine Crystals

If you subtract the expected drops from tomorrow's event, you'll still need the following materials:
15x Fairies' Writ
5x Prismatic Horn
5x Calamity Gem

In order to purchase these, you'll need:
15x Fairie's Writ = 2,400 Auracite
5x Prismatic Horn = 800 Auracite
5x Calamity Gem = 800 Auracite
= a total of 4,000 Auracite to awaken Cecil including the mats you'll get from the event.
Note: The Auracite claim period continues until 10/18. You can sit on 4k Auracite until you're ready to awaken Cecil. If you have bad luck and don't pull one or decide not to awaken him, you can stock up on mats for some of the incoming 6* we know of (CoD, Exdeath).
Hope this helps.

I really didn't want to pull for Cecil man as I have Charlotte and Leo but jesus his 6* is god tank. FML (fook my lapis)

chrono01

Some may know, some may not, going to post any way. This is taken from Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/57e5h1/6_cecil_awakening_fyi/

For tomorrow's event, we're expecting to receive the following awakening mats based on JP:

BEG (2 chests)
Wicked Drop
Fury Seed
INT (3 chests)
5x Rainbow Bloom
5x Fairies' Writ
5x Calamity Gem
ADV (2 chests)
5x Calamity Writ
5x Prismatic Horn
PRO (1 chest)
5x Divine Crystal

Cecil requires these mats to awaken to 6*:
20x Fairies' Writ
10x Prismatic Horn
10x Calamity Gem
5x Calamity Writ
5x Divine Crystals

If you subtract the expected drops from tomorrow's event, you'll still need the following materials:
15x Fairies' Writ
5x Prismatic Horn
5x Calamity Gem

In order to purchase these, you'll need:
15x Fairie's Writ = 2,400 Auracite
5x Prismatic Horn = 800 Auracite
5x Calamity Gem = 800 Auracite
= a total of 4,000 Auracite to awaken Cecil including the mats you'll get from the event.
Note: The Auracite claim period continues until 10/18. You can sit on 4k Auracite until you're ready to awaken Cecil. If you have bad luck and don't pull one or decide not to awaken him, you can stock up on mats for some of the incoming 6* we know of (CoD, Exdeath).
Hope this helps.

I really didn't want to pull for Cecil man as I have Charlotte and Leo but jesus his 6* is god tank. FML (fook my lapis)
Thanks for this! I grabbed the Fairie's Writ, Prismatic Horn, and Calamity Gem I need to awaken Cecil (when I get the other stuff from the event). First I need to finish leveling his LB, though. Speaking of...

What's the best way to level one's LB? I assume it's just to go somewhere easy with my Cecil, and solo everything with Auto LB turned on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom