• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

4000 auracite? Man. I was going to buy those 3 tickets but it seems not. Luckily I got to 4400ish auracite just in case this happened. It's also true that none of the awakening mats are from ELT?

So this event is just explorations and no materials farming right? I'm looking forward to that. Think I'll just TM farm overnight and not worry about pooling NRG to maximize farming. Feels nice.

KeRaSh

If rumors are the be believed, you get 5 of each base 6* awakening materials from the new event so for those farming furiously for awakening materials, you can technically just farming 25 in total.

I just realized that I've fucked myself out of being able to awaken Cecil... I already have the materials he only needs 5 of but I only have 2/10 of one of his other materials... I'll be sitting at 7/10 until the next event gives us access to more mats...

Mirari

Did Ramza ever get a second rate up banner on JP? Threw all I had at this banner for him, only to end up getting trolled by two 5* Duanes. =/

scarlet

I just realized that I've fucked myself out of being able to awaken Cecil... I already have the materials he only needs 5 of but I only have 2/10 of one of his other materials... I'll be sitting at 7/10 until the next event gives us access to more mats...

You can use 100 lapis to refill your NRG if you think it's worth it.

KeRaSh

You can use 100 lapis to refill your NRG if you think it's worth it.

Yeah fuck it. Hail Mary is in full effect. Should have just waited with redeeming my shards... Still retarded that you couldn't even get the upgrade materials for a full 6* awakening just from this event.

/edit: Ranked up to 49 on my last run. Got my 100 Lapis back and have full energy ready for the new event.

Lyrian

Broke tradition and swapped out my Artemios for Tellah for the event starting in a few hours.

300 MAG, all the elemental nukes, raise, **and** has all the group resists needed for the four fiends loaded (minus earth, but you should be raising that boss for the auto-kill anyways via Tellah).

Kicked out some slackers who hit double digits since their last login, so I have 4 rare and very quick to fill up slots to give to gaffers that are on the ball.

826 124 838

Please identify yourself as a gaffer in your tag to get accepted. First four by timestamp gets in. I will be asleep shortly, so it may be a few hours for me to hit accept on the invite.

chrono01

I'll be sure to switch in my Tellah as my leader then, since I hear he's going to be helpful for the next event.

BTW, been meaning to ask. I have enough Star Quartz for two earrings. Are they worth grabbing? I don't know what else SQ rewards are coming up, so I'd hate to spend them on something that might be outclassed quickly.

Rixa

Starting to regret not doing any cactuars last weekend. I did get my Amarant (my only revive unit) from level 1 3* to 5* (nowhere near max though) today at least from doing Pro with Lightning friends. Don't have any beefy enough to solo Elite sadly. I have Kain at 4* max already and a Cecil ready for 6*... that's a lot of leveling!

If you have time. Get some Tents and other stuff & powerful friend leader and do Maranda Coast.

Kongbakpao: Maranda Coast

Energy 12
Unit Exp 60064
Rank Exp 373

Maranda gives Ice Megacrysts too.

Lyrian

Tagged "Razmos" and "MrThou".

2 slots left, but heading to bed now. Will accept people in the order the invites come in when I wake up.

Flambe

Tagged "Razmos" and "MrThou".

2 slots left, but heading to bed now. Will accept people in the order the invites come in when I wake up.

Thanks, MrThou here :)

Well down to the wire but got the extra awakening mats for Cecil. Now just gotta get Cecil :p At least the odds should be good

KeRaSh

Broke tradition and swapped out my Artemios for Tellah for the event starting in a few hours.

300 MAG, all the elemental nukes, raise, **and** has all the group resists needed for the four fiends loaded (minus earth, but you should be raising that boss for the auto-kill anyways via Tellah).

Kicked out some slackers who hit double digits since their last login, so I have 4 rare and very quick to fill up slots to give to gaffers that are on the ball.

826 124 838

Please identify yourself as a gaffer in your tag to get accepted. First four by timestamp gets in. I will be asleep shortly, so it may be a few hours for me to hit accept on the invite.

Sent you a request. I also have Tellah max as my leader with 30X MAG.

Rixa

The smell of new event. My friends have fun.

Screenshot_20161014-100652.png

Stider

Plus side: If the only good drops are from chest and 1st clears in this event, can finally get back to tm farming. I have a LOT to leve1: 16 Shantotto's and 10 Ludmilles for my MAG users(probably going for 3 dualcast and min 5 +30% MAG), 3 Zidanes and 6 Cecils for my PHYS...and then the rest(aegis, rising sun etc.)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ticket -> 4* Shantoo
Daily Pull -> 3* CoD

No Cecil, but cant really complain with those pulls. Hope i get Cecil 3* without having to pull too often the next days.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Grats for the CoD :).
I think Cecil rate will be 12% or so.

Thanks,
yeah i really hope i get Cecil because even if i pull him now LB farming means he wont be ready for months anyway...but you gotta start at some point xD
Oh, nice. Did you already have CoD?

Yeah its my 2nd CoD - so im happy with the pull even though i prefer new units but well thats way better than Bedile and Co.

CCIE

Banned
The curse is over! My primary pulled a Cecil to go with Charlotte! Fed him my LB pots I've been saving, and limit break is at six already

Half Pull.......Vivi

Ticket Pull...gold crystal.....Rosa, ok cool

Ticket pull...gold crystal again.......Clyne....

Ticket Pull..gold crystal AGAIN......Penelo......

RAGE TICKET PULL.......CECIL!

I'm done folks, no more pullin and 9000 lapis left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom