• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
First 250 lapis pull...

S0TP7UDl.png

Whoa, grats! Love the sprite as well. Lucky :)

Seeing lots of Cecil pulls in here. Congrats! I was lucky to roll him when I started the game, but I won't be able to awaken him just yet since I didn't get any materials with the Tactics dungeon.

Wazzy

Banned
Hmmm did a couple pulls and got Edge x2 and a 3* Cecil which I'm guessing isn't very good.

Oh well, I'm happy with Edge even if he's not very good. My VIII lapis savings starts now.

KeRaSh

Sooo... who gets the Lilith's Rod? Tellah is at 301 without it and Ex-Death at 319 WITH the rod. Without it he's at 285ish MAG and Tellah would be in the 340s. Should I stack one unit as much as possible or spread it out? I feel like Tellah is more squishy and stacking everything on him could backfire if he dies early.

Also scared to do the PRO event. I have a few decked out GAF friends available but don't know if that's enough to carry me through. Don't want to waste 20 energy.

tuffymon

Dont I see you complaining about your pulls :p

Rarely, I've been pretty picky on hitting any of the last banners more than 3x, figured I don't have any of these peeps (minus Rydia and Kain of course...), that it was worth a shot~ Not even sure if I'll add those bracers to the TM "list"... I'm really curious how well the event units are in the next batch.

Malakhov

Banned
Rarely, I've been pretty picky on hitting any of the last banners more than 3x, figured I don't have any of these peeps (minus Rydia and Kain of course...), that it was worth a shot~ Not even sure if I'll add those bracers to the TM "list"... I'm really curious how well the event units are in the next batch.

I was just kidding :)

Dawg

Got some free friend slots again after kicking some inactive players.

ID: 626 604 466

I currently main a 333MAG Kefka, but I also have Exdeath, Warrior of Light, Bartz, Garland, CoD and 53256535742783 Shadows.

Malakhov

Banned
Sooo... who gets the Lilith's Rod? Tellah is at 301 without it and Ex-Death at 319 WITH the rod. Without it he's at 285ish MAG and Tellah would be in the 340s. Should I stack one unit as much as possible or spread it out? I feel like Tellah is more squishy and stacking everything on him could backfire if he dies early.

Also scared to do the PRO event. I have a few decked out GAF friends available but don't know if that's enough to carry me through. Don't want to waste 20 energy.

Event already done? I'm at work so cant try it now. It was THAT fast?

edit: my bad, thought the rod was the reward at the end of the event.

Rootbeer

Banned
(OMG these GAF database errors, wtf is going on with the site right now? So slow)

I did some more pulls after Dark Knight Cecil, here's my record so far, in order:
- 5* Dark Knight Cecil
- 3* Locke (my first of him!)
- 3* Edge (well, I knew this would happen, but still happy to get him)
- 3* Vivi
- 3* Cecil (yay now I have one to feed pots)
- 3* Sabin
- 4* Amarant (my first!)
- 3* Galuf

Rosa please I need you T__T

tuffymon

(OMG these GAF database errors, wtf is going on with the site right now? So slow)

I did some more pulls after Dark Knight Cecil, here's my record so far, in order:
- 5* Dark Knight Cecil
- 3* Locke (my first of him!)
- 3* Edge (well, I knew this would happen, but still happy to get him)
- 3* Vivi
- 3* Cecil (yay now I have one to feed pots)
- 3* Sabin
- 4* Amarant (my first!)
- 3* Galuf

Rosa please I need you T__T

She's not sure how to act since you have the worst, and best of her husband Cecil...

Flambe

Grats on the Dark Cecil =o

Well I stayed up and got the Lilith Rod, was pretty easy up to that difficulty. Then I got called for work so I guess Elite will have to wait =s

What the hell am I still doing up? Ugh, work will be rough tomorrow. So as expected, BGN through Pro is a joke for the new event but I haven't tried Elite yet. Going to bed and will try tomorrow after I see the pro tips some of you guys provide haha I'd try now but I need to make some turbo ethers first most likely. Worst case I got the helm and rod which I care more about than the moogle.

BTW, who should I swap out WoL for concerning this event? I figure ExDeath, Kefka, or Garnet make the most sense. Unless a tank would be useful in which case I can leave WoL there.

Hmmm did a couple pulls and got Edge x2 and a 3* Cecil which I'm guessing isn't very good.

Oh well, I'm happy with Edge even if he's not very good. My VIII lapis savings starts now.

That is what everyone is trying to get. With this update he can hit 6* and at 6* he is tied with WoL 6* for being the best tank in the whole game in Japan who is several months ahead of us at least. So...amazing pull actually ;) But an easy one since you can pull him at 3*. Just so you know though, some of us will not be awakening him because the lower the star rank, the quicker you can level up their Limit Burst and his is one of the better ones in the game. So the idea is to sit on 3* and use LB pots on him when events drop them and once that's leveled, awaken him to 6*. Some won't want to wait though because even at level 1, his LB at 6* is great. Since there isn't a need for a top tier tank yet in Global you can afford to wait.

Shortest event ever. I'm actually happy it's like this. No more grinding yay!!!! My own lightning + friend lightning carried the group to victory in the hardest level. One and done.

wilstreak

so, what Golbez in ELT weak for?

and about this event, there is nothing to grind or farm right?

how generous of Gumi, giving the strongest rod without making us waste a lot of time

Flambe

I'm pretty sure it's always best to stack ATK/MAG on a single character since you get increased damage gains per ATK/MAG point the higher the stat gets.

Now this isn't taking into account specific character's traits (Killer abilities, etc) so that may muddle the equation, but as a general rule..

tuffymon

Ouch, a bad set of rounds for me, wiped out half my party~ I'll try again in the morning, I would consider bringing bar spells into the elite if you can't make that push from just over half to dead... I went from full to 25% and nearly wiped out in the following attack~

Acerac

Banned
Being quite new yet I'm still looking for strong units, so pulling a Garland as today's half price pull was pretty satisfying to see. After chilling for an hour I got the urge to burn one of my tickets... and I got 3 star Cecil.

...word?

Wazzy

Banned
That is what everyone is trying to get. With this update he can hit 6* and at 6* he is tied with WoL 6* for being the best tank in the whole game in Japan who is several months ahead of us at least. So...amazing pull actually ;) But an easy one since you can pull him at 3*. Just so you know though, some of us will not be awakening him because the lower the star rank, the quicker you can level up their Limit Burst and his is one of the better ones in the game. So the idea is to sit on 3* and use LB pots on him when events drop them and once that's leveled, awaken him to 6*. Some won't want to wait though because even at level 1, his LB at 6* is great. Since there isn't a need for a top tier tank yet in Global you can afford to wait.
Oh okay sweet! I guess I'll do that and just max him at 3*.

I thought 3* would mean he's horrible lol but I can put in some new members and replace Mustadio.

Rubicante destroyed me twice in ELT w/barfira on. I have no idea how to beat him. This is with a lv100 lightning friend.
I'm saying this with 2 duel wielding TM and a doublehand in my possesion. Y'all betta either kill these fiends with one round, or just hold this L instead.

CCIE

Banned
Congrats!!!!

I have a dilemma and need advice. Pulled Cecil on my primary, but part of me wants to level him to six star status. Already fed him all my pots and got his LB to 6. Don't have 6* on this account yet. And I have 14000 Auracite to spend on L6 Awakening materials from last event.

Anyone know who the next 6* will be? Need to plan appropriately

KeRaSh

Made it up to Golbez with him having only 40% HP left. The turn before I wiped he killed everyone in my party except my friend's Lightning but the AOE death finished her off. :/
So close...

Caim

Shantotto #8 from my daily.

Whenever I get done with this event I need to start working on trusts. Haha.

Probably gonna go back to saving Lapis again and doing the daily occasionally.

Made it up to Golbez with him having only 40% HP left. The turn before I wiped he killed everyone in my party except my friend's Lightning but the AOE death finished her off. :/
So close...
Damn thats far tho. I got to Cagnazzo. It sucks, if I can't 1 round I know it's ova. What's your team look like?

KeRaSh

Damn thats far tho. I got to Cagnazzo. It sucks, if I can't 1 round I know it's ova. What's your team look like?

All 5* Max Level: Leo, Cecil, Ramza, Ex-Death (319 MAG), Tellah (306 MAG) + 422 ATK Lightning from GAF.
I can survive the damage with Bar- spells and Cure everyone back up in time but the AOE Paralyze got me in the end.

I'm thinking about bailing on the ELT event entirely and just awaken Cecil and focus on Miranda Coast to level him as fast as possible. I wanted the helmet and the rod and I got that already so I'm happy with that. If I can level Cecil to a point where he beats my 5* version while the event is still going I can still retry with a slight advantage!

I don't know if I should go Chizuru/CoD man eater barrage team or blizzaga chain team.

Mage team might bite me in the ass on Golbez since he isn't weak to ice.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Beat ELT - i didnt know you had to beat all 4 Fiends back to back lol (you can refresh before Golbez though). You better own or team up with a OP Lightning unit because i did and even so i needed a bit of luck and had to use 3 Phoenix Downs.

Amarant and Lightning were MVPs. I probably would have had an easier time if i had brought along Charlotte as a 2nd Tank for Kefka, but i was too lazy and went with the run after i already used Phoenix Downs. CoD + Maneater and Chiz + Aqua Killer got some nice damage in as well.

For your Lightning friend make sure that they have Barrage and Diablos/Man-Eater equipped and you are good to go. Kefka is my only mage so i couldnt rely on magic stacking boni and attacks.
I don't know if I should go Chizuru/CoD man eater barrage team or blizzaga chain team.

Mage team might bite me in the ass on Golbez since he isn't weak to ice.

Thats what i did - if you have CoD go the Phys. DMG route with Cheer + Man Eater.

Edit:

Congrats on those Dark Knight Cecil pulls Zulithe and Kouriozan - talk about luck xD
Need a 6* soon as well *pray*

Syntsui

What a good way to start the day, pulled Cecil using my only ticket left. I think I'll hold of from pulling again, but I might change my mind...

I'll wait for your guy's feedback on ELT as I don't have a Raise user and I don't think I'll be able to kill him. Up until PRO it was a smooth experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom