• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Just did an 11 pull on my iPad as I had some saved up lapis. Here are the results:

Bedile (my third one today...)
Lani (sigh)
Shantotto (will go towards TM)
Fran (yawn)
Shantotto (will go towards TM)
Vivi (he's cool)
Edge (ohhh!)
Terra (got plenty)
Rosa (I love Leena but nice!)
Vivi (okay not again...)
Luna (will go towards TM)

Valentus

22 summons.

Rainbow!

Fucking ramza!

Okay i guess? 2 Bravest suit!

Ended with 2 rosas, 3 edges and 7 cecils... SEVEN, im not fucking kidding.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
How's ELT?

I'm swamped with work :(

You wanna kill the Fiends as fast as possible...they start throwing away some nasty attack below 50%HP. So depending on your team you try to one shot at least two of them/for me it was the humans)...and two shot the other two otherwise you probably have to spend too much items and co. to get it done.

I didnt use defensive spells - just bring a tank w. Provoke and revive him if he dies.

I'll wait for your guy's feedback on ELT as I don't have a Raise user and I don't think I'll be able to kill him. Up until PRO it was a smooth experience.

You dont need Raise - 5 Phoenix Down should be enough to get through even with screw ups. Tank is a must have though..well unless you can one shot all Fiend and Golbez which shouldnt be too difficult if you own 6* units w. Barrage in addition to a 6* Friend.

22 summons.

Rainbow!

Fucking ramza!

Okay i guess? 2 Bravest suit!

Ended with 2 rosas, 3 edges and 7 cecils... SEVEN, im not fucking kidding.

Okay thats nice...7 Cecils and Ramza - hah.

Did Ramza ever get a second rate up banner on JP? Threw all I had at this banner for him, only to end up getting trolled by two 5* Duanes. =/
There's a banner with him, Lightning, Agrias, Gaffgarion, Kefka, and Amarant that gets released after Emperor's. There's also a reprint of the FFT banner going on right now with Gaffgarion replaced by Tilith and Alma replaced by Ludmille.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Gave elite a few tries.

Basically, first boss. LOLz
Second boss, no problem, bring Barfira
3rd Boss, down him in 3 turns unless you got Barwatera
4th boss, I'd done fucked up... should have revived a character but no... I felt like I could burst her down.

Kouriozan

Got unlucky with my first Golbez fight.
First turn I depleat 60% of his HP, then he paralyze 4 people. Fine, I heal it.
"Come to me, dark dragon", everyone dead, OK!

chrono01

Well...

vuUw7gql.jpg

Gumi, please T-T
Haha, congrats man!

As for the event, I think I'm going to work on unlocking Diabolos for Man Eater, before I give ELT a try. I'd rather not waste Energy if I can help it. >_<

Syntsui

Wow, got some mad lucky with the daily pull and pulled Rosa. So basically I got the two units I was interested in this banner from the daily + ticket.
What do you guys think about wasting the 11 pull just for the sake of having multiple Excaliburs? (I just want 2, the rest will be fused for haste purposes). This is my biggest dilemma right now.

Valentus, do you plan on setting your Lightning as leader again? I feel like you are my best chance to try ELT lol.

Use 4 tickets, did the half price pull, and did 2 full price pulls. I'm hoping for Rosa more than any of the other units.

I got:
Cecil (yay)
Vaan (yay)
Garbage
Garbage
Garbage
Garbage
Gold gem!!!!! Fuck, Lani.

Still no healer. Bah!!!!

KeRaSh

Whoa! Did my eyes play tricks on me or did 60k EXP from Maranda Coast seriously not even level 6* Cecil from Lv 47 to 48? Oh well this will be fun...

CCIE

Banned
Okay, the turtle looking boss on PRO - I get him down to basically nothing on the first turn, but my second round of attacks do NOTHING, and then he wipes me out.

Frustrating

Pulls in order:
Rosa
Edge
Cecil!
Vivi
Luna
DKC!
And done. But will pull dailies for another Cecil. Finally some luck after an atrocious run the last several weeks.

Welp

Decision made

Got Ramza to 6 star

Damn... I hope there is some way to get exclusive materia again down the line. I based my decision on the fact that I want at least 1 6 star unit of my own ready for upcoming content.

And since this event doesnt give a full set up upgrade material the choice was pushed to forgo the materia in favor of having a strong option available to me to tackle the upcoming content.

Im going to prioritize prepping a Cecil next

Malakhov

Banned
Welp Golbez had about a quarter of an inch of life left and for some reason he launched a gazillion of attacks and killed everyone including a 4.5k HP lightning...

Rixa

Got to Golbez.

Forgets to use tent, needed to use Curaja, couldnt cast Cheer.
Iam dead after 1 turn.
I might try this later, not today anymore. Too many tries.

Kefka is now at 383 MAG. Also have a Tellah but that one doesn't seem to be in big demand.

Friend code is 068,467,644 with 6 spots left open. Hopefully some Hyperdrive can make a dent into those fiends!

PRO isn't that bad. I'm a bit scared to try ELT lol

Rixa

Blah. Was so pissed about ELT decided to do Daily 250.

Screenshot_20161014-143302.png

I think its my 4th Kefka. Well Ribbon faster at some point.

desverger

And Lightning is more useful than Tellah in this event, most bosses can one shot him to death.

Well adding to this, be careful if you're sharing Tellah (or any other unit really) with Shiva esper, since that'll give a 50% fire weakness.. enough to get oneshot nicely by most bosses.

Valentus

Wow, got some mad lucky with the daily pull and pulled Rosa. So basically I got the two units I was interested in this banner from the daily + ticket.
What do you guys think about wasting the 11 pull just for the sake of having multiple Excaliburs? (I just want 2, the rest will be fused for haste purposes). This is my biggest dilemma right now.

Valentus, do you plan on setting your Lightning as leader again? I feel like you are my best chance to try ELT lol.

Light 606 atk is set again

Syntsui

I'm a fucking idiot and I'm feeling really bad right now, I got cocky with the lucky daily + ticket pulls and I decided to do the 11 pull to get more Cecils. it turns out I didn't get a single Cecil and pretty much all units were gutter trash, aside from another Gafgarion for TM farming.

I was so so mad I decided to do another one (fucking idiocy made possible due to anger) and yet again, no Cecils at all, which was the entire point of this shit. it turns out I got a Dark Knight Cecil, BUT I DIDN'T WANT THIS MOTHERFUCKER, all the rest was trash.

Light 606 atk is set again

Thanks breh.

Well that was kind of underwhelming. Elite is def not easy but not hard just tricky. Glad I didn't waste my cactuars on Tellah cause I didn't need him. Now a 2 week TM vacation yay!

Rixa

Well that was kind of underwhelming. Elite is def not easy but not hard just tricky. Glad I didn't waste my cactuars on Tellah cause I didn't need him. Now a 2 week TM vacation yay!

With 2 Lightning I see ELT really easy compared to tricks I need to do with just friend L.

Folstern

Got through ELT the second time after I dropped Tellah who was dead weight. Crushing Blow and Ultima made quick work of all the bosses.

Oh. What was your strategy. DPS / Barrage or spells + mages?

I would Phoenix down the first dude because why not. Full Break which only fully resisted on Golbez and then Thundaga/Blizzaga spam with Cecil using Provoke. I did bring a Lightning friend for Elite which I'm sure helped a lot.

Kouriozan

It is done.

HCMT8r1l.jpg

My main problem was doing too much damage, so he follow up AoE paralyze with AoE death >.<
I should have libra'd them all, too.

Rixa

As my F2P nonreroll alt was having kinda shitty units. Plan was to do 10+1 if ok banner and asap when I get 5k.

My alt party and unit raritys at the moment:
- 5* Golbez
- 3* Cecil
- 5* Alma
- 5* Zidane
- 5* Chorizo

So I made that 10+1 and had 0 rainbows...

I guess I got the healer too instead of Alma.

As my F2P nonreroll alt was having kinda shitty units. Plan was to do 10+1 if ok banner and asap when I get 5k.

My alt party and unit raritys at the moment:
- 5* Golbez
- 3* Cecil
- 5* Alma
- 5* Zidane
- 5* Chorizo

So I made that 10+1 and had 0 rainbows...

I guess I got the healer too instead of Alma.

Damn dude grats! That is the 11 I want pull lol
Love how you pulled no Edges haha

H3xum

Cleared the first 4 with relative ease (thanks to Lightening friends), but now onto Golbz, eep. I think I need to swap out Ifrit for Diablos on my Chiz since shes my only worthwhile physical DPS.

Going to make sure my limit breaks are up so I can debuff with my Kefka and lightening friend and then cast Golem all in my first move.

Wish me luck.

Also, Valentus, do you have a slot on your friends list for me? That lightening seems like she would make a hot mess out of this event. 575.893.219 if you do (or just send me your code and I will do the adding :p I have a 370mag Kefka up right now but also have a level I think 70 6* Cecil)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom