• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandte

New Banner...mhm ff IV...i have cecil, i shouldn't pull.

Daily pull: Cecil

-.- well here is my second excalibur.

Once i can get the game working on memu :-/

Xion86

Really missing one of the top physical damage dealers :( didn't have much luck in the 11 pull, don't fancy spending money like I did with Lightning and not having any luck so may just see what happens with the daily pulls.

Rixa

Seems to fluctuate lol I pulled two Cecil's from daily and ticket but some people seem to have A tough time pulling him in 11 pulls.

Damn dude grats! That is the 11 I want pull lol
Love how you pulled no Edges haha

I should do the 11.

I think there is quite good chance to get atleast on 3* Cecil when doing 10+1...
I used 1 ticket and got a Cecil. I did two 11 pulls and got 0 Cecils. FUCK THIS GAME.
Ouch o_O

My alt has now 4 Cecils and the Dark Cecil too. It was Gold Crystal that had DC in.

I guess I could go with:

- Garland
- Chorizo sausage
- Rosa
- Cecil
- Dark Cecil

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
As my F2P nonreroll alt was having kinda shitty units. Plan was to do 10+1 if ok banner and asap when I get 5k.

My alt party and unit raritys at the moment:
- 5* Golbez
- 3* Cecil
- 5* Alma
- 5* Zidane
- 5* Chorizo

So I made that 10+1 and had 0 rainbows...

I guess I got the healer too instead of Alma.

..well this escalated quickly xD
Congrats man - nice 11pull.

Not trying to shove it in anyone's face but it's been a long time coming ; ;

2so5y5b.png

KeRaSh

Another ELT attempt with a 420
BLAZE IT! ...sorry...
ATK Lightning and a Lv 50 6* Cecil who basically has better stats than his Lv 80 5* version and didn't even make it to Golbez this time.
It's definitely harder without Phoenix Feathers. Once Tellah is dead it's basically game over...

Lyrian

The curse is over! My primary pulled a Cecil to go with Charlotte! Fed him my LB pots I've been saving, and limit break is at six already

Congrats! It's about time!

Yeah no way am I gonna use my 11 pull on this rn

I should do the 11.

(i'm really disappointed I can't even pull a rainbow on an 11-pull)

:(

Neogaf.gif?

Daily 2 to test the water:

250: Edge
Ticket: Rosa

Well... damn. Just need a Cecil now and he seems common enough (rofl at false hope).

Holy hell, Rosa has ridiculous requirements for her 5* awakening.

10 sacred crystals
5 holy crystals
8 wicked drops
13 brilliant rays

Can that even be obtained for less than 500 energy?

Coppanuva

Got up to Elite done this morning. Happy that I got my Exdeath to 357 magic, might have to see how high I can top Kefka's up to...

Haven't tried running ELT yet, but I am looking forward to it.

What does the "CANNOT ADVANCE" tag on the dungeon mean anyhow?

Whelp interesting 11 pull.

No Cecils or Dark Cecil and it apparently thought it was the FF9 banner.

Garnet -5th one...why though
Amarant
Freya
Lani
2 Edge
2 Rosa
2 Shantotto
Something else.

Lol oh well.

Mxrz

Wanted to finish Elite without a six* on principal. First time, get blown up by bosses physical hits. Swap in Charlotte. Make it to Golbez easy enough. Get him to 50%, feeling good. Then AoE death. Game over. Feh.

Its doable. But that is dumb.

2 pulls: Artem and Cecil. I just knew I would get him......so I spent 3 hours up until 4 am grinding the event to get enough mats per my previous post to get his 6* prepared. It was destiny lol. Not sure How I'm going to get through work with 2.5 hours sleep but we will see.

Iceman829

Anyone have any tips for B-5? It's a nightmare!

What kind of units do you have? If I recall correctly I had WoL provoke to take the damage, Lenna curaja spam, tellah & kefka nuked and maybe Chizuru barraged or maybe I had CoD in and x3 chained thundaga. I think I squeaked by with a few dead units.

edit - daily unit gold crystal... russell

kevyward

Decided to do an 11 pull since I don't have Cecil, first crystal gold turns to rainbow and it's Dark Cecil!

My luck on 11 pulls is crazy since the last one I pulled 2 Lightnings.

Although Dark Cecil doesn't seem very good with his abilities costing hp...

Had to pull 3 tickets to finally get my first Cecil.

c-murph

Got my 8th Luna on the daily today. I'm ok with this. I'm aiming for 5 Barrages some day so it's all good. I can 50/50% a few now for half the time.

So, the reward for clearing ELT is the
Trust Moogle.
Not that that is a bad thing. No need to play the event again once its done?

So he is still not all that great I guess.

I want Paladin Cecil.

I think he could be awesome

He has a ridiculous attack stat. You can drop his HP below 30% easily for the bonus

Depending on how you build and use him he could be very useful in a niche role and encounter

For basic everyday content clearing he definitely falls short of Lightning without some TM assistance I imagine.

Kouriozan

Looking at DKC enhancement since I got him.
750% attack is crazy, but that's a suicide skill with dual wield.

0MguxH8.png

+40% ATK & +75% Dark Resist & Cast "リジェネ(漆黒用)" (ST ~9999 HP Heal w/ 1x Mod per Turn)
Wait what? Full HP regen each turns?!

Whales

Banned
crystal from daily pull went from blue to gold when for like the first time I wanted a blue crystal just for Cecil lol

got Rosa tho, didn't have a good healer so that's great

Zalasta

Why do these events even bother to give XP when you can't conceivably get through them without a maxed party? I wish they would give you a non-boss exit so you can still benefit from the XP and just not get the clear bonus or something.

Why are people doing 11 pulls for this banner?

DAT CECIL THO

crystal from daily pull went from blue to gold when for like the first time I wanted a blue crystal just for Cecil lol

got Rosa tho, didn't have a good healer so that's great

Grats!!

Whelp interesting 11 pull.

No Cecils or Dark Cecil and it apparently thought it was the FF9 banner.

Garnet -5th one...why though
Amarant
Freya
Lani
2 Edge
2 Rosa
2 Shantotto
Something else.

Lol oh well.

tumblr_mcfenmm5jg1rj6pi1o1_400.gif

Iceman829

I tried to beat the ELT vortex with a Lightning friend and got whooped on. I'll probably try later since I have 2 weeks to complete it. Right now I'm farming some sacred crystals today to replenish my reserves. I'm not sure what I'll work on the next couple of weeks since there isn't anything to grind and I don't have a pc to run TM scripts on

I tried to beat the ELT vortex with a Lightning friend and got whooped on. I'll probably try later since I have 2 weeks to complete it. Right now I'm farming some sacred crystals today to replenish my reserves. I'm not sure what I'll work on the next couple of weeks since there isn't anything to grind and I don't have a pc to run TM scripts on

So how does Lightning perform anyways. Clearly even one beastly Lightning cant wipe the floor with the bosses since they just have too much HP right?

Trying to come up with what support team i need to be able to plow through

Pejo

Pally Cecil 6* get! I had exactly enough Auracite to get every awakening mat I needed before the event ended, so everything I get from this event will be banked.

Daily pull got me an Edge too, really happy about that. Not that he's good, but I just wanted him for nostalgia.

Hoping to get a Rosa on one of the other dailies, then I can be done with the banner.

What's the word on the ELT bosses? Any HP nerf from the JP version, since they had more time and more 6*s to clear it with?

Thank GOD this event is one and done. I have to level Cecil now and get back in TM running...the best part of this event I will say however is the music and the transforming bosses....nostalgia!

tariniel

First try on ELT and I got Barbariccia to around 40% health. Not as bad as I was expecting I'll probably be able to beat it eventually with some better planning. I lost WoL, Kefka, and Tellah to Rubicante's Fire AoE, if I had brought/used Barfira I might have done better.

Daily pull was Cecil, my 2nd one. My first one I've been slowly leveling up his LB at 3*. Is it worth using this new one to take to 6*, or should I just wait until I finish leveling the LB of my other one and take him to 6*? I already have a maxed WoL, and nearly maxed Charlotte for tanks. Is 6* Cecil really so amazing that I need to rush one there?

Considering using a few tickets for a chance at DKC as well. Worth?

Also for people on my friends, I unequipped the fire katana (replaced with splendor) and put Diablos on for my Lightning for ELT, if you're wondering why the ATK is a bit lower. If anyone needs a non-TM Lightning for ELT let me know and I can try to make some room.

CCIE

Banned
Is the best place to farm SC now the PRO dungeon? Need to get some SC in the absolute WORST way. I may do ELT, I may not. Have the rod and mats, and my PRI account can probably do ELT. My ALT certainly cannot. Not yet, at least.

Also, think I'm going to go ahead and get the mats for Cecil from the last event. Rest of them at least. Think I can get both them and those for CoD on my PRI. I have 14K auricle to spend on awakening mats, and no current six stars. However, my PRI account has new life with it's brand new Cecil this morning.

Pejo

Is the best place to farm SC now the PRO dungeon? Need to get some SC in the absolute WORST way. I may do ELT, I may not. Have the rod and mats, and my PRI account can probably do ELT. My ALT certainly cannot. Not yet, at least.

Also, think I'm going to go ahead and get the mats for Cecil from the last event. Rest of them at least. Think I can get both them and those for CoD on my PRI. I have 14K auricle to spend on awakening mats, and no current six stars. However, my PRI account has new life with it's brand new Cecil this morning.

Grats on getting your Cecil on your Primary finally! I ran Pro 3 times this morning and got 3 SC each time, so it seems to drop more consistently than INT at a glance, but that's a really small pool to judge from. Either way I'll be running Pro for the Kain/Rydia materials for a bit anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom