• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

So, if you are not using tms take in mind that you HAVE TO USE ITEMS. You can be very Lucky Of not using it but a normal party should use ítems.

Scarmiglione: fire weakness. Attack it without taking his hp under 50% or he Will transformación and fuck you hard. In the second attack you must know kill it.

Rubicante: ice and water weak. Same as sacarmigione but you can barfira or barfiraga ig you have a cerius

Cagnazzo: ice weak. You can fuck him in turn one. When he transform he wont attack but his defense Will rise very very high. Just dispel him and fuck him again

Barbariccia: stone and holy weak. Same as scarmiglione.

Golbeza: i dont study a path for him. Just equipped diábolos on kain and killed it with 2 jumps.

The only tip I can add is:
Scarmiglione - Just cast Raise, Revive or use a Phoenix Down on it to kill it.

CCIE

Banned
Damn Valentus... someone is going to get the whale gifs out again. I need ONE Fury seed to awaken Kain to 5* status, but the game won't give it to me

GIVE IT TO ME!!!! Nothing worse than ZERO SC or HC on a PRO run of Awakening.

Syntsui

I got one from a ticket pull and then 0 from now 3 THREE 11 pulls. In 3 11 pulls I have received like 8 FF9 units what the actual fuck.

High five breh!!

I did two 11 pulls, but still... there's got to be something wrong with his rate on this banner or we are two unlucky bastards. It's ironic that he was my first pull from a ticket in the morning. I thought I would get dozens of him and prepare a couple of Excaliburs by the end of the event.

High five breh!!

I did two 11 pulls, but still... there's got to be something wrong with his rate on this banner or we are two unlucky bastards. It's ironic that he was my first pull from a ticket in the morning. I thought I would get dozens of him and prepare a couple of Excaliburs by the end of the event.

It sucks man. I have seen pics of people with 3 of him in a single multi pull and then we get nothing lol. I have had like 5 Rosa and she is a damn base 4*. I guess my luck was used up with Delita/Ramza.

Zunja

I'm conflicted I really really wanted Cecil. He's probably the best addition to my current team. My first daily pull was Lightning lol... Then I did about 7 tickets and got nothing. So I'm super hyped about lightning, even though she's not a huge upgrade but I mean dang she is still amazing.

bryt

iS7qoLY.png

Woooow, I did it. Thank you 450 atk Lightning with Diabolos.

I'm conflicted I really really wanted Cecil. He's probably the best addition to my current team. My first daily pull was Lightning lol... Then I did about 7 tickets and got nothing. So I'm super hyped about lightning, even though she's not a huge upgrade but I mean dang she is still amazing.

Lmao wat

Honestly lightning is way too freaking good. It's mostly because the dual wield though. She single handedly made the entire Colosseum and now this event easy mode for my crew. I think she's the best unit in global by far. That said, Cecil seems to be important for later content, so that's why I'd say keep going for him.

Malakhov

Banned
Why are you guys doing 11 pulls? You have two weeks of daily pulls to try and get him, if you don't then use your tickets and lapis, no?

596 atk Lightning friendo, u are the chozen one thank u muchooo. ELT done!

But I was looking at altema, and holy shit. Has Luneth, Refia, WoL and Cecil always been ahead of Lightning in rankings? Wonder what's the thoughts on that. Shouta where u at dawg???

Zunja

Lmao wat

Honestly lightning is way too freaking good. It's mostly because the dual wield though. She single handedly made the entire Colosseum and now this event easy mode for my crew. I think she's the best unit in global by far. That said, Cecil seems to be important for later content, so that's why I'd say keep going for him.

I guess my only complaint is I really like Chizuru but I kinda have to replace her with Lightning. I mean I'm kicking Bartz out for Lightning right now but I know eventually I'm gonna need a Bartz like char again. It's a really first world problem I know.

I'm curious, since you're obviously on the Emperor is bae train, mind explaining why?

Outside of me liking the character as a whole, he does have a TM Rod that is the best in the entire game and with innate dual cast, he's no slouch as a mage either obviously. Flare isn't all that great a spell of course and I believe his starfall is an ability and as such it cannot be dual casted.

Oh and he this fierce Ziggy Stardust like vibe goin for him:

K4Bs014389506642.gif

SLAAAAAYYY

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well...ADV Coloseum done - that was easier than expected. Europa never stood a chance. Charlotte too OP, absorbing all the hits like a champ.

Girls Only Club.

Syntsui

Yeah, not even Valentus' Lightning is kicking it, I can barely get past the first boss. Vivi is useless here, so I will probably have to make severe changes in my team. I don't have any heavy hitter CoD/Kefka aside, I'll have to either level up Agrias or Donkey Kong Country.

Muku

Yeah, not even Valentus' Lightning is kicking it, I can barely get past the first boss. Vivi is useless here, so I will probably have to make severe changes in my team. I don't have any heavy hitter CoD/Kefka aside, I'll have to either level up Agrias or Donkey Kong Country.

Bwa haha. Loved that.

Well...ADV Coloseum done - that was easier than expected. Europa never stood a chance. Charlotte too OP, absorbing all the hits like a champ.

Girls Only Club.

No magic users eh? What do you have equipped on your Chizuru?

I'm in a bit of a crisis seeing as I have no idea what the hell to do with Ramza atm lol

Whales

Banned
I was weak.. spent 500 lapis to try and get cecil

got rosa again...

ok... one last try... cmon cecil plz

got him!!! Happy even if I used 1000 lapis :p

tuffymon

Outside of me liking the character as a whole, he does have a TM Rod that is the best in the entire game and with innate dual cast, he's no slouch as a mage either obviously. Flare isn't all that great a spell of course and I believe his starfall is an ability and as such it cannot be dual casted.

Oh and he this fierce Ziggy Stardust like vibe goin for him:

SLAAAAAYYY

An innate dual cast mage mmm, sounds smexy~ All I knew prior was he was a pretty good mage, thanks.

Malakhov

Banned
Indeed, this event is the first challenge for anyone who didn't pull a 6*. Even a 400 atk lightning friend isnt cutting it for me yet. I came close to it (about a quarter of an inch of life left on golbez, one round and he was gone) but Golbez launched I don't know how many attacks and wiped everyone including the lightning 4.5k HP friend.

Its on hold for the moment. Leveling Cecil for my alt and Charlotte to replace WoL on my main, maybe shellga will help.

ExVicis

So now that I can awaken Lightning finally it dawns on me, it's probably smarter to wait for another Catuar event before I awaken her isn't it? Meaning I'll probably have to keep Lightning at 5 Stars a a lot longer.

c-murph

I spent my 12,000 Auracite shards on awakening materials... To bad the RNGeesus has yet to bless me with a 5* base powerhouse to use them on. Still really want that Delita. Hopefully, my dailies for this banner pay off. I'd take a Dark Cecil.. Didn't even get an Agrias last banner. pfff.

On the sunshine and kittens side of things, I've hit 91.5% with my Zidane! Second premium TM is just around the corner.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I got to the turtle on PRO but hit a hard wall. Think I'll try again before the event is over but just gonna level my THREE CECILS for now. :)

I got to the turtle on PRO but hit a hard wall. Think I'll try again before the event is over but just gonna level my THREE CECILS for now. :)

When he opens up/pokes his head out you should cast Dispel. If you don't have Dispel, use physical attacks to finish him off, don't use magic at all.

Rixa

Ok, used 400 Lapis for nrg and did Crystal vortex few times. Got my Diabolos to 2*.
Tossed Kefka away, added Chorizo with Murasame. Loaned Lightning with Barrage. Got lucky with Paralyzes in Golbez.

1. 3rd turn start
2. Lgihtnings Barrage damage
3. Party, no 6* except friend Lightning

Screenshot_20161014-221123.png
Screenshot_20161014-221207.png
Screenshot_20161014-221552.png

Used items and Exdeath had Barfira & Barthundara abilities.

c-murph

I have a 4* Cecil I got a little while back. I want a 3* so I can start LB farming him before I upgrade to higher levels. This would be the time I should do another 11 pull...

H3xum

Woooow, I did it. Thank you 450 atk Lightning with Diabolos.

How did you do that, even with lightening? Your team has so much mana left?

I am getting slaughtered with basically the same exact team except I have a Chiz instead of Art.

Anyone with these 600+ attack lightenings on here have a spot on a friends list for me? Switching between 380 attk Kefka and Level 80 and growing 6* Cecil

If u ain't got like shellga OR bar-whatever OR OP 6 star party members plz post your strategy.

I beat it with shellga and a lightning bud but I'm sure ppl would love to see the strategy on other types of play

Razmos

Decided to use my green Magicite and Megacite on Diabolos for the last couple of levels to get him to 2nd rank. There's no point hoarding them since there still hasn't been an esper that uses green ones even in Japan.

Muku

I got my hat (congrats Garland) and rod (congrats Kefka), so now I'm done. Whew. Feels good. Going to be leveling Exdeath and other random assortment of crap on my to-do list. Time to get shit done before Halloween stuff.

bryt

How did you do that, even with lightening? Your team has so much mana left?

I am getting slaughtered with basically the same exact team except I have a Chiz instead of Art.

Anyone with these 600+ attack lightenings on here have a spot on a friends list for me? Switching between 380 attk Kefka and Level 80 and growing 6* Cecil

Here's how the fight went for me. It lasted 4 turns.

Leo: Provoke
Celes: Barthundra
Tellah: Thundaga
Kefka: Thundaga
Lenna: Cheer
Lightning: Crushing Blow

Second turn:

Leo died
Celes at ~250 hp left, everyone else was still pretty healthy (only got hit by a Thundaga)
Everyone got paralyzed except Lenna (Jeweled Ring on her) so I had to use unicorn horns to get everyone out of paralyze. I had Celes last to be unparalyzed so I could cast Cura.

Third turn:

Celes died, Kefka died
Tellah: Thundaga
Lenna: Curaja
Lightning: Crushing Blow

Fourth turn:

Tellah died
Lightning got paralyzed and poisoned, Lennah esuna on Lightning
Lenna and Lightning lived with the HP you saw in the screenshot
Lightning: Crushing Blow and he died.

I did this fight like 6 times today. So it was just RNG when I finally did it.

Got lucky and Golbez only paralyzed Charlotte, just beat him.

Took me 3 tries, first time I didn't use barfira and Rubicante handed me my ass.

2nd time Golbez paralyzed me

3rd is what I said above, only hit Charlotte and that was it.

EDarkness

Well, it's a sad day. I had it all planned to get Cecil to 6* today, but I miscalculated how many items I could buy from the King Moogle and now I'm two Calamity Gems short. Ugh. I purchased the Devine Crystals early since I wanted to get him to 6* before running the Pro dungeon, but that move cost me and now I have to wait until whatever next event to get those two gems. Man, so disappointing. I just wish they put enough mats in this even to build up Cecil to 6* without having to use the previous event.

Totally ruined my day.

Whales

Banned
if you level up a limit break at 3* for cecil you get to keep it if you awaken up to 6* right?

y'all know how long it would roughly take to fully level his LB?

Meneses

Due to a mishap I lost my account with my best characters (I didn't have it synced with a Facebook account, so it was my bad) so I had to go back to an early account which was synced and had shit characters.

At least I got Cecil and Dark Cecil in a couple pulls today, but now I can't really beat the hard content.

I miss my Chizuru, Kefka and Tellah :( Honestly this kinda deflated me and i'm inclined to just delete the game.

Due to a mishap I lost my account with my best characters (I didn't have it synced with a Facebook account, so it was my bad) so I had to go back to an early account which was synced and had shit characters.

At least I got Cecil and Dark Cecil in a couple pulls today, but now I can't really beat the hard content.

I miss my Chizuru, Kefka and Tellah :( Honestly this kinda deflated me and i'm inclined to just delete the game.
Just take some time to recoup by rerolling. Try and get a 5* base character and at least another eventual 6* and u can rise back to the top my man

if you level up a limit break at 3* for cecil you get to keep it if you awaken up to 6* right?

y'all know how long it would roughly take to fully level his LB?

Roughly 400 years.

Well, it's a sad day. I had it all planned to get Cecil to 6* today, but I miscalculated how many items I could buy from the King Moogle and now I'm two Calamity Gems short. Ugh. I purchased the Devine Crystals early since I wanted to get him to 6* before running the Pro dungeon, but that move cost me and now I have to wait until whatever next event to get those two gems. Man, so disappointing. I just wish they put enough mats in this even to build up Cecil to 6* without having to use the previous event.

Totally ruined my day.

Waaaaaaaaat? I'm so sorry >.< Hopefully next week we will get those mats back.

What happened to your old account?

tariniel

I just finished S-5 a few minutes ago. The only times I've died in ADV was against the frost dragon once in S-4 boss, and I think the very first boss that petrified my entire party.

I think I got lucky against the Wyrms in S-4, we'll see if I can do the repeat runs without dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom