• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually nice not having an event that is just a constant grind, although I do miss seeing my exp jumping up. I've started working on leveling up and awakening my Vaan, Cecil, and Mustadio units, all currently level 3.

Is the INT awakening chamber still the best for sacred crystals? Or should I start running PRO the get the 6 star mats? Does PRO drop SCs?

Kouriozan

We don't have to grind this one but I got 2 units waiting for their 6*, I fear the halloween event is like mog cakes = explorations all day everyday T-T

Xion86

Over 100 NRG later and still struggling to get past all 4 bosses, dammit.

By the way, I'm guessing you guys know casting Revive on the first boss one hit kills him right?

Pejo

It's actually nice not having an event that is just a constant grind, although I do miss seeing my exp jumping up. I've started working on leveling up and awakening my Vaan, Cecil, and Mustadio units, all currently level 3.

Is the INT awakening chamber still the best for sacred crystals? Or should I start running PRO the get the 6 star mats? Does PRO drop SCs?

SC starvation is definitely a real thing right now. I hate that the 4* Base units all take 15 SC to go from 4*-5*. I finished out grinding PRO enough to awaken Kain and Rydia, and got about 9 crystals from 6 runs. Not sure if that's better than 12 runs of INT or not. PRO definitely does drop SC though.

SC starvation is definitely a real thing right now. I hate that the 4* Base units all take 15 SC to go from 4*-5*. I finished out grinding PRO enough to awaken Kain and Rydia, and got about 9 crystals from 6 runs. Not sure if that's better than 12 runs of INT or not. PRO definitely does drop SC though.

Thanks for the confirmation. 12 runs at INT would probably net me 12-16 crystals, so that might be my better bet for now.

Actually the worse enemy I've faced in ADV Colosseum isn't even a boss. It's the damned Wyrms in S-4...
I happen to have all of these but uh full break, shining splendor on a barrage unit, a tank, shellga, cheer, dragon killer are all some suggestions for anyone struggling on da wyrms

chrono01

Finally done with the event. Beat Golbez in my 2nd try. I used Exdeath, Tells, WoL, Lenna, Chizu and Valentine's Lightning
Congrats!

This is probably going to be my team, as well. Quick question, though. Why WoL and not Charlotte? Are all of the bosses immune to Full Break?

Man, I'm not looking forward to ELT, though. It looks rough. :/

Xion86

Damn this event is buggy as hell, running into all sorts of crazy issues with the bosses! NGR pretty much going down the drain due to weirdness.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Added you and kerash

Danke.

Every boss went down in 2 turns. Trust Moogle complete.

Full week of TM farming ahead! Dual Wield, Blade Mastery, 30% Mag, here I come. Dualcast should be about half way done too by the time the Halloween event comes around,

EDarkness

Waaaaaaaaat? I'm so sorry >.< Hopefully next week we will get those mats back.

I hope so, too. Heh, I was sooooo excited to FINALLY have a 6* character. Oh well, maybe they'll have something available next week to help fill out gaps.

The good news is I got all the mats to get Rydia to 6*. Now to work on getting the mats for Kain and Tellah. The need for Sacred Crystals is real. Not sure what would be the best way to go after them...run Awakening Pro or Int. Need Holy Crystals, too, so I'm wondering if Pro would be better.

scarlet

Congrats!

This is probably going to be my team, as well. Quick question, though. Why WoL and not Charlotte? Are all of the bosses immune to Full Break?

Man, I'm not looking forward to ELT, though. It looks rough. :/

Sigh, killed the second boss, the next round was the second boss again with full health...

Congrats scarlet!

Thanks. Still half asleep. Back from work likw 1am, played a lil bit of the event between works.

I use WoL cuz he's my fully maxed tank. But soon he'll be replace with Cecil. I didn't use full break on ELT. But on PRO they seems resist/immune to it. So I don't really give it another try on ELT.

I use lightning's crushing blow(?) Against Golbez. And equipped Lenna with Jeweled ring. But TBH I was lucky.

Dispel is the key against these bosses. Forgot to use Dispel? You're dead.

edit: also baraerora, barfira and barwatera

chrono01

Thanks. Still half asleep. Back from work likw 1am, played a lil bit of the event between works.

I use WoL cuz he's my fully maxed tank. But soon he'll be replace with Cecil. I didn't use full break on ELT. But on PRO they seems resist/immune to it. So I don't really give it another try on ELT.

I use lightning's crushing blow(?) Against Golbez. And equipped Lenna with Jeweled ring. But TBH I was lucky.

Dispel is the key against these bosses. Forgot to use Dispel? You're dead.

edit: also baraerora, barfira and barwatera
Thanks for the tips man, I appreciate it.

Also, thank you to everyone on my Friend List with an OP Lightning. You guys/gals are awesome. :)

bryt

I just got another 50 Star Quartz. Should I buy another earring? Is there anything better I should be saving up for?

Celegus

Another Krile to add to the collection today, and I'm holding off on the Elite dungeon for now since I know I'd just get destroyed. The only reward is the trust moogle, right?

I did awaken Kain to 5*, but lamenting the fact that the best place to level currently is the xp vortex. I have enough for Cecil too, but that grind is not looking nice.

EDarkness

I just got another 50 Star Quartz. Should I buy another earring? Is there anything better I should be saving up for?

I think it's better to get another earring. Getting accessories that are good for casters is hard and that one is definitely worth getting two of.

Another Krile to add to the collection today, and I'm holding off on the Elite dungeon for now since I know I'd just get destroyed. The only reward is the trust moogle, right?

I did awaken Kain to 5*, but lamenting the fact that the best place to level currently is the xp vortex. I have enough for Cecil too, but that grind is not looking nice.

Don't forget that Miranda Coast can net you around 62k in a single run! Just takes around 15 minutes >.>

Funny because i always see your damn ramza in my list xD

Worthless Ramza!!

EDarkness

what's a good place to farm ice megacrysts?

the FFT dungeon gave me a lot of fire ones but was very stingy with ice.

I'm wondering the same thing. I had been farming Miranda Coast, but recently I've gone quite a few runs without seeing one. Got a ton of water megacrysts. I'm thinking it may be better to farm an ice place, but I'm not sure which one would be good for that. Maybe people have had better success in some other places.

H3xum

Shining splendor on any barrage unit, even the weakest one in my case (Bartz) makes S-4 a walk in the park if you play it smart. Every 3rd round defend, rounds in between have your tank provoke/mirage vest and you are fine. Just takes patience

Lyrian

Kudos to Valentus for his Lightning.

Ok... ELT mode is stupid in this event. It's an order of magnitude more difficult than ADV-S in the Colosseum. It's just simply not possible to clear this without being carried by an overpowered Lightning. It's not even close.

Glad it's over with, although I wish the lower difficulties were at least suitable for farming in some way. Kind of sad that the dungeon is just a throw away.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Shining splendor on any barrage unit, even the weakest one in my case (Bartz) makes S-4 a walk in the park if you play it smart. Every 3rd round defend, rounds in between have your tank provoke/mirage vest and you are fine. Just takes patience

You all shit on Bartz, but my Buttz be A1 Prime right now.

leehom

Anyone have a legit strategy on winning ELT w/o a 6* other than a 6* friend?
I've lost over 10x and am waiting for a better way/chance of winning.

Celegus

You all shit on Bartz, but my Buttz be A1 Prime right now.

I would love a Bartz! Even when I finish my dual wield TM (75%), I don't really have anyone great to give it to. My only physical attackers are CoD and Garland who can't equip materia, though I guess Kain will be decent when I level him up.

Celegus

Okay, here is the video.

Its a pretty standard party, i use gungnir because its the only spear i have lol, but the results with holy lance should be exactly the same. So, no TMs in this one, but a lot of status clean items used.

Yikes, yeah there's no way I'm doing this in my current state. Hopefully I can in the next two weeks somehow. Does anyone know if items are still consumed if you fail the run, like if you use phoenix downs to revive someone or kill the first boss, will you get them back if you lose?

Valentus

Everyone that doesn't have a lightning like me needs help.

Try with a chizuru with the best equip.

The Lightning friend + Kain's Dragon Drive can do the job pretty well. The thing is that you need to lower the bosses's HP to 49% or more so they can transform and resist their first attack.

Another alternative is a Cloud of Darkness with Diabolos. 100% human slayer can do the job pretty well too. I cant test it because i dont have a CoD lvl 80.

Yikes, yeah there's no way I'm doing this in my current state. Hopefully I can in the next two weeks somehow. Does anyone know if items are still consumed if you fail the run, like if you use phoenix downs to revive someone or kill the first boss, will you get them back if you lose?

No, the items will be consumed.

Celegus

Try with a chizuru with the best equip.

The Lightning friend + Kain's Dragon Drive can do the job pretty well. The thing is that you need to lower the bosses's HP to 49% or more so they can transform and resist their first attack.

Another alternative is a Cloud of Darkness with Diabolos. 100% human slayer can do the job pretty well too. I cant test it because i dont have a CoD lvl 80.

No, the items will be consumed.

Lame, that sucks. Good to know though.

No Chizuru here either, but I do have a CoD. Would be nice to have that Mace of Thorns to have 150% man eater, her equipment is so lacking right now. Locke is also at 75%, but that isn't going to happen in time for this event.

Everyone that doesn't have a lightning like me needs help.
Yea that's why I posed the question. I beat it without a lightning on my actual team, used a 596 atk friend Lightning.

Team was Chizuru, CoD, Lenna, Bartz, Charlotte and that Light. I have DW on Chiz and Bartz and a Gungnir on Bartz and Diabolos for CoD for x2 HSlayer.

Shellga was imperative for survival and when Bartz--->Entrust--->CoD. Limit break hits hard af

Lyrian

Okay, here is the video.

Its a pretty standard party, i use gungnir because its the only spear i have lol, but the results with holy lance should be exactly the same. So, no TMs in this one, but a lot of status clean items used.

Nice video.

2 Lightnings that chain off each other kind of trumps all though. Very few people have an opportunity to do this however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom