• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Nice video.

2 Lightnings that chain off each other kind of trumps all though. Very few people have an opportunity to do this however.

yes. I will make soon a video with only 1 roided lightning (my own) and a friend chizuru or something like that to see if the results can be the similar.

leehom

Team was Chizuru, CoD, Lenna, Bartz, Charlotte and that Light. I have DW on Chiz and Bartz and a Gungnir on Bartz and Diabolos for CoD for x2 HSlayer.

I don't have any TM's or any Lightning friends that do over 500 dmg with man eater.
I do have the same characters as yours.

Looks like I stand no chance to survive.

Valentus

Pm sent, what strategy do you recommend? I tried physical, mage, and a combo of both.

Request sent.

If you have the same units as Crimson Squall, then you should do:

Bartz (ifrit)
CoD (diablos)
Lenna (Shiva)
Charlotte (Golem)
Lightning (my lightning)

The sixth unit i recommend strongly that would be a Cecil or a unit that you can equip barfira, baraerora and barthundara.

That said, you should do the following:

Round 1: Phoenix down, dead.

Round 2: Cheer , barfira, shellga, barrage x2 (bartz and CoD), Ice blitz. The enemy will transform then and you should resist the attack. Then curaja with lenna. Potions of you need with charlotte, and repite barrage and ice blitz.

Round 3: Cheer, healing with the unit with the elemental resistance spells, imperil with charlotte, Barrage x2, ice blitz. The enemy then should buff its defense a lot. Curaja with lenna, dispel with any other member, barrage and ice blitz.

Round 4: The same thing in round 2, but use baraerora, and electric blitz with lightning.

Before golbez, restock energy and MP.

Golbez: Cheer, Barfira or Barthundara (thats a gamble because golbez should shoot fira or thundara here), imperil with charlotte (you can do shellga if you want to be more cautious) , barrage x2 and crushing blow with lightning.

Golbez then depending of the damage done, can do massive death (50% HP, and it has 50% chance) or massive paralysis (30% HP, and 70% chance). So its crucial that lenna HAS JEWELLED RING EQUIPPED. So curaja or esuna your party members, so imperil with charlotte if you didnt do it first turn, and barrage and crushing blow again.

You can do it, you only need patience.

chrono01

Request sent.

If you have the same units as Crimson Squall, then you should do:

Bartz (ifrit)
CoD (diablos)
Lenna (Shiva)
Charlotte (Golem)
Lightning (my lightning)

The sixth unit i recommend strongly that would be a Cecil or a unit that you can equip barfira, baraerora and barthundara.

Round 2: Cheer , barfira, shellga, barrage x2 (bartz and CoD), Ice blitz. The enemy will transform then and you should resist the attack. Then curaja with lenna. Potions of you need with charlotte, and repite barrage and ice blitz.

Round 3: Cheer, healing with the unit with the elemental resistance spells, imperil with charlotte, Barrage x2, ice blitz. The enemy then should buff its defense a lot. Curaja with lenna, dispel with any other member, barrage and ice blitz.

Round 4: The same thing in round 2, but use baraerora, and electric blitz with lightning.

Golbez: Cheer, Barfira or Barthundara (thats a gamble because golbez should shoot fira or thundara here), imperil with charlotte (you can do shellga if you want to be more cautious) , barrage x2 and crushing blow with lightning.

Golbez then depending of the damage done, can do massive death (50% HP, and it has 50% chance) or massive paralysis (30% HP, and 70% chance). So its crucial that lenna HAS JEWELLED RING EQUIPPED. So curaja or esuna your party members, so imperil with charlotte if you didnt do it first turn, and barrage and crushing blow again.

You can do it, you only need patience.
I know this wasn't meant for me, but thanks for this! I have all of these characters, aside from Bartz, but I assume I can replace him for Chizuru?

If you ever have room on your Friend List, let me know! I thought I had you added, but apparently, I do not. :/

Lyrian

SC starvation is definitely a real thing right now. I hate that the 4* Base units all take 15 SC to go from 4*-5*.

Holy crap, have you seen what it takes to awaken the 4* base on this banner, Rosa, to 5*?

You've got the standard SC/HC upcharge for 4* bases, and then on top it, you need 8 wicked drops and 13 brilliant rays from Awakening PRO.

That's frigging ludicrous for a 5* awakening. Assuming you get lucky and get 1 of each every other run, that's 520 energy needed. And I doubt anyone will get that lucky. Realistically, it might take as much as 700-800 energy to to awaken Rosa. That's a really bad precedent for the future.

Valentus

I know this wasn't meant for me, but thanks for this! I have all of these characters, aside from Bartz, but I assume I can replace him for Chizuru?

If you ever have room on your Friend List, let me know! I thought I had you added, but apparently, I do not. :/

give your friend number. That bitch cant defeat us. All GAF community must complete this challenge.

leehom

Bartz (ifrit)
CoD (diablos)
Lenna (Shiva)
Charlotte (Golem)
Lightning (my lightning)

Great info, thanks! Waiting for my energy to recharge. Going to do some homework (takes about three hours) and try again.

chrono01

give your friend number. That bitch cant defeat us. All GAF community must complete this challenge.
Thanks man, appreciate it. :)

And yes, I gift daily. I'm obsessive about it.

Right now, I'm just working on evolving my Diabolos summon to 2* for Maneater, and then I'll give ELT a try. Here's hoping, along with your Lightning, that I'm successful.

Edit: Thanks for the request!

Shouta

596 atk Lightning friendo, u are the chozen one thank u muchooo. ELT done!

But I was looking at altema, and holy shit. Has Luneth, Refia, WoL and Cecil always been ahead of Lightning in rankings? Wonder what's the thoughts on that. Shouta where u at dawg???

Luneth and Refia are pretty recent because of new skill upgrades. WoL got to be same as Cecil after his 6-star upgrade and folks used him more.

Also, don't take the overall ranking as a good indicator of anything. You need to look at units in their individual roles. WoL and Cecil are still the top of the Tank rankings on that list, for example.

orion434

On my 7th single rare ticket I got Dark Knight Cecil 😄. I wanted to level 3* Cecil's LB, but I need to get him to 6*, I have his awakening materials from doing extra farming of the FFT event. I so need Cactaur Dunes...

across

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Valentus' Lightning for helping me get through ELT. As much as we all complain about pull luck from time to time, it's great to be able to get a leg up from those who are luckier, more dedicated, or more cetacean than us.

For what it's worth to anyone, my team was not especially stacked save the friend unit - Lenna Cheering & Curaja-ing, Cecil (5*) Bar-spelling & Provoking, Chizuru & Cloud of Darkness Barraging, Chiz w/ Diabolos. Only TM in play was Blade Mastery. My fifth slot was level 69 Ramza singing the song of his people and then dying. If I'd had a useful unit there - Agrias, Kain, etc., it would have only gone smoother, I think. Paying attention to percentage health is essential.

With 12 days remaining in this event, I'm thinking it's time to go hard on the TM farming, as it seems opportunities to do so are becoming rarer and rarer...

Muku

Oh my god. Without an event taking every waking moment.... I forgot what it's like to get stuff done in-game. Finished up the Earth Key stuff and unlocked the Gale ones. Obtained the 4 Gale keys available right now. Cleaned out my quest log so that it remains at 0 once again. Got Exdeath to cap. Tomorrow gotta farm mats for him to break his cap.

Sweet mother of holy crystals. It's nice to get crap done again.

WarAdept

Event done. It's good to have a fucking event that doesn't require you to lose your sanity doing the same shitty thing for weeks on end.

UrSuLeTzU

Got through ELT the second time after I dropped Tellah who was dead weight. Crushing Blow and Ultima made quick work of all the bosses.

Yeah, I'm close on getting my 2 ribbons and 2 mag 30%(all of them almost 90%). I think I'll just throw a WoL with ribbon to provoke all bosses, 2 Kefkas with Hyperdrive, Ramza with Ultima and a strong Light friend with Crushing blow +Lenna or Roselia. Would that set up be feasible or should I just go without a healer and try to one shot everything?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Wait, the clear reward for ELT is a Trust Moogle? Man, that's not worth it. I'll just read the clear dialogue on a video or something. :|

UrSuLeTzU

Wait, the clear reward for ELT is a Trust Moogle? Man, that's not worth it. I'll just read the clear dialogue on a video or something. :|

I'll wait until my batch of current tms are done the I'm gonna stick it to Globez be cause he really pissed me off by not dying the 2 times I got to him.

P.s: brb going to feed Golbez to my Ramza/

scarlet

c0Jruyu.jpg

Still a long way to go to be useful

Xion86

Event done. It's good to have a fucking event that doesn't require you to lose your sanity doing the same shitty thing for weeks on end.

It's making me lose my sanity. Spent a crazy amount of NRG on it. People keep saying Lightning can carry you through, but isn't happening for me via friend units. I'm going to give it a few more tries today, if I still get nowhere I'm going to max Cecil to 6 star and swap Amarant with him.

For the third boss, I'm trying to get his HP down to just before half, then go all out so the next turn kills him off. Main reason I'll die is AoE spells which wipe me out.

Oh and got Rydia for daily.

KeRaSh

FUCK!
I think I'll just have to defend every single turn with Tellah to make sure he survives until the last of the elemental bosses are dead to revive everyone. I have really good runs with a few close calls but then I get cocky or try to end a fight in a turn and the boss survives with 6 HP and wipes everyone...

scarlet

It's making me lose my sanity. Spent a crazy amount of NRG on it. People keep saying Lightning can carry you through, but isn't happening for me via friend units. I'm going to give it a few more tries today, if I still get nowhere I'm going to max Cecil to 6 star and swap Amarant with him.

For the third boss, I'm trying to get his HP down to just before half, then go all out so the next turn kills him off. Main reason I'll die is AoE spells which wipe me out.

Oh and got Rydia for daily.

What's your team?

Against Golbez I used WoL, Chizu, Lenna, Exdeath and Tellah.

Don't forget to bring barfira, barwatera, baraerora and maybe barthundara and use dispel!

And of course an OP Lightning.

Rixa

Holy crap, have you seen what it takes to awaken the 4* base on this banner, Rosa, to 5*?

You've got the standard SC/HC upcharge for 4* bases, and then on top it, you need 8 wicked drops and 13 brilliant rays from Awakening PRO.

That's frigging ludicrous for a 5* awakening. Assuming you get lucky and get 1 of each every other run, that's 520 energy needed. And I doubt anyone will get that lucky. Realistically, it might take as much as 700-800 energy to to awaken Rosa. That's a really bad precedent for the future.

Yeah...

My alt has done PRO 8 times (if I wake at night :p). For Rosa it has 8/8 Wicked Drops.
BUT 2/13 Brilliant Rays. Those just wont drop.

My Rosa is not maxed 4* Yet, but I can assure those fuckers will be a huge problem.

Also SC drop rate is not great in PRO. I think I have 5 runs with 0 SC but multiple Holy Crystals per run (3 or so ).

Thanks, would have wasted it completely if you hadn't told me.

EDIT: STILL WASTED IT 'CAUSE GOLBEZ IS A MOTHER FREAKER ARGHskjdfhksa

You can buy Tents (Dirnado, Town of Kolts, Tool Shop, 500 Gil each) so they are not a problem. Phoenix Downs are :D.

Main did daily: 3* Cecil. Nice, now I have 5* 100% TM, 4* 47.2% and 3* for LB pots.

Xion86

What's your team?

Against Golbez I used WoL, Chizu, Lenna, Exdeath and Tellah.

Don't forget to bring barfira, barwatera, baraerora and maybe barthundara and use dispel!

And of course an OP Lightning.

Okay got to the 4th boss but ran out of MP, needed one more turn to take her down. I didn't have Baraerora so that was the key, don't have that spell so need to hunt it down.
Edit: got the spell.

I'm using
Charlotte (with Enhancer, Golden Shield, Survivor Helm, Force Armour) she has Barfira
Kefka (with Rod of Gravity, Circlet, Magi Robe) he has Dual Cast
Cloud of Darkness (with Lunar Pestle, Green Beret, Sage's Robe)
Leena (with Magi Staff, Flame Shield, Celebrant's Miter, Golden Vest) she has a Jeweled Ring
Amarant (with Poison Knuckles, Green Beret, Mirage Vest) his revive comes in handy.

I'm getting there..,

I got Cecil but not leveled yet, Tellah isn't maxed yet, don't have Chiz.

Rixa

Okay got to the 4th boss but ran out of MP, needed one more turn to take her down. I didn't have Baraerora so that was the key, don't have that spell so need to hunt it down.

Dont afraid to use items. I did use Elixir (even my Lenna had full health). MP is so crucial in that 4th fight.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Screw Sacred Crystal farming. I just used 60 energy on INT and got zero of them.

That sucks - they also drop on Pro though maybe its better to run just Pro and pick up the new 5* Awakening materials as well.

chrono01

Man, I want to go in there and try the ELT difficulty, but I know I should continue farming Magicite so I can unlock Man Eater on my Diabolos first. I've heard it makes a pretty big difference.

Must be patient, the event will be here for a while longer.

Once I finish, I'm going to start farming Cecil's LB. He's at 3* still, so it should go decently fast (at least, up until his current cap). I really want to awaken him to 6*, but I'll continue waiting. I know the payoff will be worth it.

Skipping the rest of the daily pulls for this banner. Rosa would be nice, as would Dark Cecil (or a second Cecil), but I need to prepare for the Halloween event. I have a feeling that those characters will be broken, and I want to be able to do daily pulls all throughout that banner.

scarlet

I'm using
Charlotte (with Enhancer, Golden Shield, Survivor Helm, Force Armour) she has Barfira
Kefka (with Rod of Gravity, Circlet, Magi Robe) he has Dual Cast
Cloud of Darkness (with Lunar Pestle, Green Beret, Sage's Robe)
Leena (with Magi Staff, Flame Shield, Celebrant's Miter, Golden Vest) she has a Jeweled Ring
Amarant (with Poison Knuckles, Green Beret, Mirage Vest) his revive comes in handy.

I'm getting there..,

I got Cecil but not leveled yet, Tellah isn't maxed yet, don't have Chiz.

Are you on PRO or ELT? If you have the Lilith rod from PRO equip it on Kefka.

Your team similar to mine, and Charlotte is better than WoL. With Valentus's Lightning you could finish it. Use Ice blitz against the 2nd boss, and 3rd. Crushing blow on 4th and Golbez.

Just make sure you cast dispel or use holy torch once the bosses buffed themselves

Rixa

Man, I want to go in there and try the ELT difficulty, but I know I should continue farming Magicite so I can unlock Man Eater on my Diabolos first. I've heard it makes a pretty big difference.

Skipping the rest of the daily pulls for this banner. Rosa would be nice, as would Dark Cecil (or a second Cecil), but I need to prepare for the Halloween event. I have a feeling that those characters will be broken, and I want to be able to do daily pulls all throughout that banner.
I tried ELT 8 times. Then I said FU and used 300 Lapis for NRG and raised my Diabolos from 1* 1lvl to 2* 17 lvl. Tossed Kefka away from party, grabbed Chorizo and did the bastard.

Screenshot_20161014-221207.png

Barrage for the win (I think it was not Valentus L this time). Thats L doing Barrage in the pic.

I try to skip rest of banner, but if the itch comes I pull daily :p. Kefka & Cecil from dailies sofar :D.

KeRaSh

Shadow, cause you forgot to buy Stone Throw.

Grats ;)

This wouldn't have been possible without the help of some OP Lightnings but in the end it came down to discipline and luck.

Now seriously. Who gets the Moogle?

Zidane?
Luna?
Shantotto?
Cecil?

I'd say Zidane. I have Luna and Shantotto twice so it's faster anyways and Dual Wield is way better than Excalibur, right?

Xion86

Are you on PRO or ELT? If you have the Lilith rod from PRO equip it on Kefka.

Your team similar to mine, and Charlotte is better than WoL. With Valentus's Lightning you could finish it. Use Ice blitz against the 2nd boss, and 3rd. Crushing blow on 4th and Golbez.

Just make sure you cast dispel or use holy torch once the bosses buffed themselves

ELT, I found PRO quite straight forward :). But oh my god, that was my bad! Completely forgot to equip the new staff!! Thanks.

Dont afraid to use items. I did use Elixir (even my Lenna had full health). MP is so crucial in that 4th fight.

Hmm okay thanks :). Well done on your win, but poor Kefka for being thrown out the team :(.

YASSS!!! Golbez down!
Now who do I give the Trust Moogle to? Lani, Bedile or Sabin?
:p

Congrats! Give it to a Cactuar :p

Okay I'm all set now, I can do this! By the way, what's the easiest way to post screenshots directly taken from phone or iPad to here if I want to in the future?

Rixa

This wouldn't have been possible without the help of some OP Lightnings but in the end it came down to discipline and luck.

Zidane?

I'd say Zidane. I have Luna and Shantotto twice so it's faster anyways and Dual Wield is way better than Excalibur, right?
Without doubt Zidane. Hardest to pull multiple copies (I dont have any)
ELT, I found PRO quite straight forward :). But oh my god, that was my bad! Completely forgot to equip the new staff!! Thanks.

Hmm okay thanks :). Well done on your win, but poor Kefka for being thrown out the team :(.
Congrats! Give it to a Cactuar :p

Yeah Kefka was laughing from the seat.
You cant give to cactuar :(
Imgur prolly.

scarlet

Zidane?
Luna?
Shantotto?
Cecil?

Zidane!

The best combination right now is dual wield + excalibur + blade mastery + sakurafubuki

Xion86

Okay the four bosses went down easy, that Rod upgrade made a massive difference (I haven't even got Shantottos TMs ready for Kefka! But have more than enough for 3). Time for the main boss...

UPDATE:

Yes!!!! Golbez went down on my first try. Unfortunately Kefka was turned to stone before the fight and didn't have the required items to cure that so I was one man down going into the fight. Lightnings crushing blow took an insane amount of damage, I used Barfira with Charlotte and luckily his first move was a fire AoE. Used Electric Blitz and Barrage with some buffs/debuffs and he was left with around one normal attack from anyone until he died. Next hit he wiped everyone apart from the stoned Kefka and Lightning so had him with a normal attack. So glad that's over, thanks for everyone's tips.

Okay so I've already awakened Kain and Rydia. My plan is to maybe farm crystals for my Espers using the Vortex, then Awaken my Cecil to 6 star and max him out. Look out for him on your friends list! :D

Malakhov

Banned
To folks with WoL, are you trying to pull for Cecil? Wondering if its worth it. I could run Charlotte until WoL gets his upgrade to 6*.

Golbez is the squishiest of the bosses, he's just RNG cheap if he gets you with paralysis or death(I killed him before he got to use this luckily)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom