• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Okay the four bosses went down easy, that Rod upgrade made a massive difference (I haven't even got Shantottos TMs ready for Kefka! But have more than enough for 3). Time for the main boss...

UPDATE:

Yes!!!! Golbez went down on my first try. Unfortunately Kefka was turned to stone before the fight and didn't have the required items to cure that so I was one man down going into the fight. Lightnings crushing blow took an insane amount of damage, I used Barfira with Charlotte and luckily his first move was a fire AoE. Used Electric Blitz and Barrage with some buffs/debuffs and he was left with around one normal attack from anyone until he died. Next hit he wiped everyone apart from the stoned Kefka and Lightning so had him with a normal attack. So glad that's over, thanks for everyone's tips.

Okay so I've already awakened Kain and Rydia. My plan is to maybe farm crystals for my Espers using the Vortex, then Awaken my Cecil to 6 star and max him out. Look out for him on your friends list! :D

Congrats :)

To folks with WoL, are you trying to pull for Cecil? Wondering if its worth it. I could run Charlotte until WoL gets his upgrade to 6*.

Not pulling anything, but then again I already had 3 Cecil.

WoL 6* is still few months away, having one Cecil is a great addition.

Xion86

Thanks scarlet!

To folks with WoL, are you trying to pull for Cecil? Wondering if its worth it. I could run Charlotte until WoL gets his upgrade to 6*.

I would say give daily pulls a go and see if you get him but don't go all out (I tried one 11 pull as I wanted Dark Knight Cecil, as I'm missing a better physical damage unit), WoL will rise up in ranks after many months but Cecil 6 star is something worth having if you can! I already had a WoL and used him since his banner, but now I've swapped him with Charlotte for this event (which I just finished).

I did end up getting another Cecil this banner, luckily a 3 star one, had a 4 star from a month ago. I may max out my 4 star to 6 star and leave my 3 star to see if I can get his limit break up....hmm..

Malakhov

Banned
OK thanks, will try dailies then and put a stop on leveling Charlotte just in case I pull him.

Love the fact we have at least a week off for Tms!

Razmos

The Rank 2 Diabolos fight is really tough, damn. A friend Lightning saved my ass.

Also I really want to pull more Medius for the growth egg lol. Levelling units is so boring and time consuming.

Should have Agrias maxed out by the end of the day though.

c-murph

Did another pull and got my 3* Cecil. Don't really need anything else from this banner now. Hopefully, the Halloween Banner (if it exists) has some wonderful toys in it.

Razmos

Did another pull and got my 3* Cecil. Don't really need anything else from this banner now. Hopefully, the Halloween Banner (if it exists) has some wonderful toys in it.
The Halloween banner has Demon Rain and Dracu Lasswell (both 5*-6*), White Witch Fina (4*-6*) and Black Cat Lid (3*-5*)

Failed in Pro stage. Could someone lend me a hand to pass this stage, please? I don't have any friends with powerful lightning.
My ID: 804.177.104

Xion86

Heh, died a few times on A-4, was close to beating that Bone Dragon....had no idea you could kill it with raise as it's undead.

desverger

Golbez down 2nd try, thanks Valentus for loaning that awesome Lightning. My team was Cecil (6*), Celes, CoD, Lenna, Tellah.

Here's a quick breakdown on how it went:

1st turn: Barfira, Barthunder, Cheer, Imperil. Crushing Blow from Light took Golbez to around 50% but more importantly not below it.

2nd turn: Lenna with Jeweled Ring starts clearing everyone from paralyze, however Celes is dead, RIP. Just took it easy and cleared 4/6 members, and cast one Curaja with Cecil.

3rd turn: LB with Cecil / Lenna, go all out. Barrage from CoD, Thundaga from Tellah, CB from Light killed him off and didn't even have to gamble with AoE death.

I was prepared for some Sealing Blade shenanigans with Celes, but turns out it wasn't necessary. On my failed try I surmised it could be possible, since that "Dance, black dragon" thing seems to be the only thing he casts on the next turn after going down below 50%.

Here's an exciting screenshot from turn 2 start:
o58XQAC.png

Razmos

OMG I want them all. Don't seem to be any pictures of them anywhere yet though...
I know haha, I'm dying to see some pics of them.

I know that Rain has a black and red cloak, Lasswell has a scythe, Fina has a blue bow and Lid is wearing a cat ear hood (judging from their trust mastery items) but that's all we know so far.

I might try and get White Witch Fina to replace Lenna. The only thing setting Lenna apart was her having Cheer, but I have Ramza for buffing. Witch Fina looks like she has some offensive white magic options for when she isn't healing.

And she'll be the first 6* healer until Refia

UrSuLeTzU

Ok did another try. Just lightning of mine and a 300 atk chizuru fríend. Didnt have trouble . Im uploading the video

Hey man, could really use your Light-sama if you can spare another spot: 824,662,232.
Congrats on the clear now you can take it easy and make your Goddess even stronger with more TMs, if that's even possible, lol.

Valentus

Hey man, could really use your Light-sama if you can spare another spot: 824,662,232.
Congrats on the clear now you can take it easy and make your Goddess even stronger with more TMs, if that's even possible, lol.

Request sent.

Right now im farning my gaffgarions to get the 2 bracers

Whew finally caught up on the story i think

It ends at Wind Shrine right?

Anyways now I can focus on espers and prep my team to complete ELT

Razmos

Request sent.

Right now im farning my gaffgarions to get the 2 bracers
I would love an add too if you aren't full already :)

Need some more friends too if anyone else wants to add me. Using a Kefka with around 340 magic at the moment but will be replacing him when I awaken my Ramza to 6*

CCIE

Banned
I will try the ELT on my ALT account in a week or so. SC hunt, and leveling units, working through content, etc for now.

Need to try on my PRI account pretty soon, but running TMR this weekend

ExVicis

Daily Pull...Gold Crystal...Zidane. You know what Brave Exvius? I'll take that. Thank you for not giving me a troll crystal.

Malakhov

Banned
Barrage, dual hand, gungnir, doublehand TMs all sitting around 50%. Can't wait to finish those and start my dual casts and 30% MAG.

I find the 220 delay in memu perfect for doing tms in the night while you want your NRG in the morning to progress but now I'm messing with it to see what setting is best to progress faster. Maybe spend all my NRG on a 12 hours period, then do a 100 lapis refill.

Muku

Daily pull of... Edgar. Seriously? I need Cecil game... but he's a tank and I know he's untouchable for me.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
ouch...didnt realize you had to repeat the final Colloseum stages a bunch of time for the Drain Sword materials -.-

Kouriozan

I should be able to get 2 TMs by the end of the month (Lenna-68,3%/Chizuru-61,2%), depending on how grindy the halloween event will be.
Other notable TM to farm are :
Zidane : 49%
2nd Chizuru : 50,2%
2 Ludmille : 31,6% and 16,4% (just aiming for one for Refia atm)
Bartz : 19,4%
Cecil : 3,9%
Dark Cecil : 0,1% (switching Lenna once she's done)

I still have 0 "premium" TMs, not even barrage (got 2 Luna, 13,2% and 11,2%) , I guess that's what it is when you're F2P but I'm not in a hurry anyway.

Lyrian

Yeah...

My alt has done PRO 8 times (if I wake at night :p). For Rosa it has 8/8 Wicked Drops.
BUT 2/13 Brilliant Rays. Those just wont drop.

My Rosa is not maxed 4* Yet, but I can assure those fuckers will be a huge problem.

Also SC drop rate is not great in PRO. I think I have 5 runs with 0 SC but multiple Holy Crystals per run (3 or so ).

I've got some napkin mat on the what it would take for 13 brilliant rays to drop, but I want to test the dungeon a bit more first. If the assumptions are true, then welp, my earlier estimate was undershooting the mark by a considerable amount.

Dailys:

-- Vivi (how do I not have a completed Firaga yet?)
-- Cecil (Woot!).

I've gotten everyone I wanted in 2 days (that has greater chance of pulling than a winning lotto ticket). Probably should lightly pull in the future for a chance at a 2nd Excalibur.

Cecil + Rydia now? Off to LB farm then....

bonkeng

I should be able to get 2 TMs by the end of the month (Lenna-68,3%/Chizuru-61,2%), depending on how grindy the halloween event will be.

I still have 0 "premium" TMs, not even barrage (got 2 Luna, 13,2% and 11,2%) , I guess that's what it is when you're F2P but I'm not in a hurry anyway.

Lol my alt is f2p but currently I have Excalibur, Doublehand and Barrage. My main have Excalibur, Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuki, Barrage and Dual Wield, never used a single NRG refresh, didn't combine any units. Nox made it possible.

We did have ample time to farm tm before GUMI threw all those grinding events at us. Specially during soft launch where you have nothing to do after beating Ifrit XD

Only Premium TMs I have are Barrage and Aegis Shield

Currently working on Lordly robe cuz I have 8 fucking Almas and I need the slot space lol

Probably gonna do Kain after that and build up a Kain and Rydia

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Last Sword made, Shining Splendor is getting closer, need about 15 Iron/Silver Ore. Will have Duel Wield by weekends end, Should have 30% Mag and Blade Mastery done by the time the Halloween Event roles around.

Dualcast 1x will be about 15-17% on each of the Luds, so I'll stick Lenna in next since I got three and value the empty room.

Back to running MC and DF explores for dailies too, I see my Mega building up in the future.

I'll also finish up the Story this weekend, since the next story update should be happening next week.

Kouriozan

Lol my alt is f2p but currently I have Excalibur, Doublehand and Barrage. My main have Excalibur, Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuki, Barrage and Dual Wield, never used a single NRG refresh, didn't combine any units. Nox made it possible.

We did have ample time to farm tm before GUMI threw all those grinding events at us. Specially during soft launch where you have nothing to do after beating Ifrit XD
Yeah I guess it's just a matter of priorities, I focused on getting every limited stuff, gravity rod, all mog cakes items, etc. >.<

Rixa

I've got some napkin mat on the what it would take for 13 brilliant rays to drop, but I want to test the dungeon a bit more first. If the assumptions are true, then welp, my earlier estimate was undershooting the mark by a considerable amount.

Dailys:

-- Vivi (how do I not have a completed Firaga yet?)
-- Cecil (Woot!).

I've gotten everyone I wanted in 2 days (that has greater chance of pulling than a winning lotto ticket). Probably should lightly pull in the future for a chance at a 2nd Excalibur.

Cecil + Rydia now? Off to LB farm then....

Grats for Cecil :).

Iam fairly sure your math and my anecdotal evidence will lead to that you need shitloads of nrg (way more than 500) to get 13 Brilliant rays :).

Mipcgamer

Oh my God please, give me Cecil. Dailies have been Galuf and someone else I can't even remember.

If I don't get him, I WILL lose my F2P virginity to do a last day 11 pull (my first).

Man, I want to go in there and try the ELT difficulty, but I know I should continue farming Magicite so I can unlock Man Eater on my Diabolos first. I've heard it makes a pretty big difference.

Must be patient, the event will be here for a while longer.
Is the Chamber of Crystals a good NRG to Cite investment or should I stick with exploration maps? I'm in the same situation as you (
slightly worse since I haven't done any of the new update yet, >_>
).

Skipping the rest of the daily pulls for this banner. Rosa would be nice, as would Dark Cecil (or a second Cecil), but I need to prepare for the Halloween event. I have a feeling that those characters will be broken, and I want to be able to do daily pulls all throughout that banner.
Same here. I pulled Edge yesterday and said I would stop. Yet, I did another pull today just in case I could get Rosa. The moment Bedile dropped I quickly NOPED out of spending any more lapis or tickets on this banner. I don't even have enough Lapis for a future banner multipull, atm.

My last banner was super disappointing (outside of a second Firion).
Day 1:
Fucking troll crystals >_<
I got angry at my pulls and kept using tickets until I was dry.

Blue crystal disappointments were:
Edgar, Clyne, Lani, Russell, Cyan, Charlotte #6
(SIX CHARLOTTES AND NO LUD >_<)
Rest of the banner:
Mustadio
Penelo
Shantotto
Russell
Mustadio
Mustadio
4* Firion
Gilbert
Edgar
Mustadio

Edit:
Going through my pulls reminded me that I posted this the other day and didn't get any replies.
I got a second Firion yesterday. Is he good enough at 6* to use two of him on a team for DPS? My current DPS units are Chizuru and CoD and I know they will both get 6* upgrades as well.

Also, how does Fin Briar compare to Barrage?
180% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 25% DEF vs 4x 80% RT. Initially, Barrage seems it will do more damage with 320%, but IDK how much ignoring defense affects the damage calculation. I'm assuming it's more complicated than simply 180% + 25% = 205% attack.
Anyone know?

condigy

Today's daily reward was a summoning ticket right?
Well looks like i got Lapis(50 i think?) instead,anyone else had this occuring?

Edit:Nvm,just realised it's correct and i looked incorrectly >.<, thanks everyone for the quick replies ^.^

Rixa

Today's daily reward was a summoning ticket right?
Well looks like i got Lapis(50 i think?) instead,anyone else had this occuring?

Ticket was friday, 50 lapis was today. Ticket is each Friday with the new banner.

The summon ticket was yesterday

Screenshot_20161015-183015.png

Yup :). I dont have a clue why some days that I have grabbed rewards are darker than others. Claimed rewards everyday anyways.

c-murph

Daily pull of... Edgar. Seriously? I need Cecil game... but he's a tank and I know he's untouchable for me.

Keep at it. Cecil is 3* and should drop eventually.

DAILY PULL

BLUE CRYSTAL

NO, IT'S A GOLD CRYSTAL

IT'S GILBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dat Dreamharp though.

Screenshot_20161015-183015.png

Yup :). I dont have a clue why some days that I have grabbed rewards are darker than others. Claimed rewards everyday anyways.

It's the same in my game. I think it just glitched out after we got the halloween update.

Muku

Cecil won't show for my main account because tank.
Just pulled him on my alt account. I was like holy crap it is going to be Cecil. I just know it. Blue -> Cecil

Right now on alt is Gaffgarion, Bartz, Delita, Krile, and Keflavik. Couple days ago I got Locke and now I have Cecil. Anyone I should yank from group for either to go in?

Welp

Just lost to Golbez

Dude that guy is a monster. If Lightning goes down to death its all over. I think I messed up by not trying to get all the paralysis and shit cured after the first volley but I wasnt confident i would survive another turn from that asshole lol

Shouta

WoL and Cecil do different things as tanks and in the long run it's pretty useful to have both. Some of the set strategies for some of the harder challenge bosses use both WoL and Cecil in the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom