• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit:
Going through my pulls reminded me that I posted this the other day and didn't get any replies.
Anyone know?
You can find the damage formula on the wiki: https://exviuswiki.com/Mechanics. Fin Briar ends up with a multiplier of around 240%.

Without his skill enhancements, he's around the same level as Chizuru and CoD if you do give him barrage while having better weapon choices. I wouldn't raise two Firions in any situation, and I don't know if I'd say it's worth bothering with the first unless you either already have barrage or didn't have anything better to farm in its place. Barrage has the worst shelf life of any of the currently good trust master rewards.

Razmos

Eh, I would have thought the "Stab" skill that he attributed to Demon Rain would make more sense as a skill that the Kitchen Knife gives. "Boo!" Looks like it would make more sense for the Scary Mask and "Treat" for the Trick or Treat Basket

Also the other data mines post on reddit listed Black Cat Lid as max 5*.

So I wouldn't take it as absolute truth yet. Especially since the guy is making massive assumptions about where skills go, their rank, and the way the units are obtained

tuffymon

i really hope the halloween units be an event like FFXIV. I wont waste my FFIII money on this shit.

14 did the whole event currency and you bought attempts at units right? That would be pretty awesome.

Totally right Razmos, but being datamined at least lets us know whats inbound, even if we don't know who has what yet. He also did put a ? on Lid though.

chrono01

I tried ELT 8 times. Then I said FU and used 300 Lapis for NRG and raised my Diabolos from 1* 1lvl to 2* 17 lvl. Tossed Kefka away from party, grabbed Chorizo and did the bastard.

Screenshot_20161014-221207.png

Barrage for the win (I think it was not Valentus L this time). Thats L doing Barrage in the pic.

I try to skip rest of banner, but if the itch comes I pull daily :p. Kefka & Cecil from dailies sofar :D.
Yeah, definitely going to wait until I have my Diabolos leveled/evolved first. I could try now, but I'd rather not waste the stamina (and items) if I can help it. There's no hurry anyway, since when I finish it there will be nothing else left to do but go back to TM/LB farming.

Congrats, BTW!

Daily Pull...Gold Crystal...Zidane. You know what Brave Exvius? I'll take that. Thank you for not giving me a troll crystal.
Oh man, congrats! I still need that bastard. >_<

Is the Chamber of Crystals a good NRG to Cite investment or should I stick with exploration maps? I'm in the same situation as you (
slightly worse since I haven't done any of the new update yet, >_>
).

Same here. I pulled Edge yesterday and said I would stop. Yet, I did another pull today just in case I could get Rosa. The moment Bedile dropped I quickly NOPED out of spending any more lapis or tickets on this banner. I don't even have enough Lapis for a future banner multipull, atm.
I'm pretty sure Phantom is still best for magicite. I kind of regret not doing the exploration more during the FFT event, but I wanted to raise my rank so I focused on farming PRO instead. No regrets though.

Congrats on your Edge, at least you got one of the banner characters!

But yeah, this is an easy banner to skip, if you already have Cecil (or a decent healer). Good for me, since I need to recoup my losses from the past few weeks. Maybe I'll upgrade my material slots a bit, now that 6* awakening materials are a thing.

I wonder if Halloween Fina will be as strong as Refia, I'm really interested about those exclusive units.
Maybe they'll mostly give her Summer Fina skills.
I expect them to be highly broken. I hope I get one of them.

Razmos

Well we already know that witch Fina can restore HP and MP for the whole party (minus herself) in one move, which seems really great.

Kouriozan

If we had the Brave Frontier banner before the FF IV one like in Japan, Tilith's LB can heal paralysis (like Roselia), it would have been a bit easier.
We're so going to destroy the next 2 trials, seeing how late it'll be, Japan didn't have 6* units for those.

Finally going to start TM farming. Which are the ones to prioritize? I've got 3 TM teams set up: 4x Kefka, 1x Zidane; 3x Kain, 2x Ludmille; 4x Luna, 1x Zidane.

I've also got Lightning, WoL, Cecil, 2x Exdeath, Vaan, Ramza, 2x Lenna, Terra, Golbez, 2x Leo, 3x Celes, 3x Shantotto, and Charlotte ... and another 3 Kains. So many Kains.

Is starting with Gungnir, Barrage, Dualcast, Ribbon(s), and Dual Wield smart?

Getting Memu set up now...

Finally going to start TM farming. Which are the ones to prioritize? I've got 3 TM teams set up: 4x Kefka, 1x Zidane; 3x Kain, 2x Ludmille; 4x Luna, 1x Zidane.

I've also got Lightning, WoL, Cecil, 2x Exdeath, Vaan, Ramza, 2x Lenna, Terra, Golbez, 2x Leo, 3x Celes, 3x Shantotto, and Charlotte ... and another 3 Kains. So many Kains.

I would give dual weild and dual cast the highest priority

Whales

Banned

3 teams? it's gonna take you ages... Unless you can have multiple MEMUs with the same account running at the same time?

my tm team is basically luna, lightning, cecil, zidane and shanttoto. Aint got as many good TM units like you

Lyrian

Did some digging.

Rydia's trademark whip won't show up until Majin Fina does, 4-5 banners down the road.

Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

3 teams? it's gonna take you ages... Unless you can have multiple MEMUs with the same account running at the same time?

my tm team is basically luna, lightning, cecil, zidane and shanttoto. Aint got as many good TM units like you

The plan was to leverage the multiples, combine them, and then move on. Honestly don't know how to do this the most efficient way. I figure after I get a Gungnir, I'll swap others in for the Kain Brothers. But I really need two Dualcasts...

Giving up on ELT, this is impossible :(. Havent even gotten to golbez on my best attempt (barb owned me). Party is Charlotte, exdeath, tellah, lenna, and artemios (he's weak though, can't beat brach) / Kefka and lightning friend with 640ish base attack.

Valentus

Giving up on ELT, this is impossible :(. Havent even gotten to golbez on my best attempt (barb owned me). Party is Charlotte, exdeath, tellah, lenna, and artemios (he's weak though, can't beat brach) / Kefka and lightning friend with 640ish base attack.

thats a pretty good party. Lightning with crush blow alone should have squashed barbariccia. That lightning had Ifrit or Diabolos equipped?, that is important.

It should be able to do it with that. The party I used was Garland, Exdeath, Telllah, Lenna, and WOL with Valentis Lightning at 570ish attack. Garland was kinda just there for item use so he was pretty much useless attack wise. Just gotta play it smart and calm and you should be able to do it

Celegus

Ooh just hit 72 energy which is 6 hours worth... I typically only sleep 6 hours a night so we're in business now!

Shadow was my daily today, not even Shadow 2.0 (Edge). I haven't had great luck with dailies but keep doing them anyway. A random Amarant last week and Kefka during the all-star banner but before that, who knows.

tariniel

The only reward for ELT is a Trust Moogle right, or am I missing something? It doesn't seem like that big of a deal if you can't finish it. I'm perfectly happy just TM farming but I plan on trying ELT again at work next week.

Also just finished the 2nd re-clear of S-4. Doesn't seem very hard but I think I've got lucky on those Wyrms. I tend to kill them before they do any AoE attack, usually they just use Bite before dying.

Iceman829

Yay! I beat the ELT event. I used Nomidor's 572 ATK Lightning and a better strategy than the first time I ran it and swept through. Golbez paralyzed 5/6 units so I carefully cured paralysis on each unit and attacked with Lightning. After that he casted AOE Death and killed 4/6 units, so I just had CoD and Chizuru use barrage to finish him off. It was fun, but most likely I would've never have completed it as easily so Thank You Nomidor for having such an awesome unit and sharing it. My Zidane is now sitting at 52.6% until DW is unlocked. That will eventually be my first TM

For anyone interested my team consisted of CoD (Ifrit), Chizuru (Diablos), Tellah (barfira, baraerora, barthundura, ramuh), Lenna (Shiva), WoL (Golem). Each boss I did the same strategy. 1st boss Tellah casted raise to instant kill. Everything else -> Lenna - Cheer, WoL - Full Break, Lightning - Go To Town, CoD/Chizuru - Barrage, Tellah (cast bar-spell needed to protect the team). WoL/Tellah on cura duty inbetween attacking rounds. Lenna dispell if needed. I'm sure I lucked out on the Golbez fight a bit plus Lightning made it super easy. I wish I had a 6* unit. Maybe I'll pull a daily just for the fun.... Oh a Cecil (my first!). Indeed it was a good night to try everything. I'm done with the banner and event now :)

leehom

We did it boys! After over 30x+ tries, we finally conquered ELT. All thanks to our MVP, Vals lightning. I was so happy I cried a few tears. I know, I know, not very manly of me, but I felt such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I can happily start TM farming again.

Golbez paralyzed my whole team (minus Lenna cuz of the ring). I esuna Lightning, casted another finishing blow and it finished off Golbez for the wins.

Btw, who is a good fit for the blood sword? I'm roughly halfway to collecting the materials for it. Don't have Cecil or DKC. I do have Firion and Bartz.

leehom

Yay! I beat the ELT event. I used Nomidor's 572 ATK Lightning and a better strategy than the first time I ran it and swept through. Golbez paralyzed 5/6 units so I carefully cured paralysis on each unit and attacked with Lightning. After that he casted AOE Death and killed 4/6 units, so I just had CoD and Chizuru use barrage to finish him off. It was fun, but most likely I would've never have completed it as easily so Thank You Nomidor for having such an awesome unit and sharing it. My Zidane is now sitting at 52.6% until DW is unlocked. That will eventually be my first TM

Congrats, me too! Looks like we defeated them about the same time.

leehom

I used cheer and imperil on her. Killed her in two rounds. You probably also need baraero to survive her aoe spell.

Iceman829

Congrats, me too! Looks like we defeated them about the same time.

Nice congrats!

I used cheer and imperil on her. Killed her in two rounds. You probably also need baraero to survive her aoe spell.

Just to add in my 2 cents from my battle. I used cheer, full break and had tellah cast baraero. Lightning did most of the work with crushing blow and my 2 barrage units did decent damage. She had about 25% health on the second round

Those two wyrms in S4 Colosseum were no joke, need to farm some farplane souls to beef up Charlotte's defense, right now it's a gamble whether she survives after the first turn provoke.

I've been using Tellah in my party recently after benching Kefka and buffing the old man up from 1/60 to 80/80 in prep for tackling ELT. His LB looks so damn cool. :D

chrono01

For anyone interested my team consisted of CoD (Ifrit), Chizuru (Diablos), Tellah (barfira, baraerora, barthundura, ramuh), Lenna (Shiva), WoL (Golem). Each boss I did the same strategy. 1st boss Tellah casted raise to instant kill. Everything else -> Lenna - Cheer, WoL - Full Break, Lightning - Go To Town, CoD/Chizuru - Barrage, Tellah (cast bar-spell needed to protect the team). WoL/Tellah on cura duty inbetween attacking rounds. Lenna dispell if needed. I'm sure I lucked out on the Golbez fight a bit plus Lightning made it super easy. I wish I had a 6* unit. Maybe I'll pull a daily just for the fun.... Oh a Cecil (my first!). Indeed it was a good night to try everything. I'm done with the banner and event now :)

We did it boys! After over 30x+ tries, we finally conquered ELT. All thanks to our MVP, Vals lightning. I was so happy I cried a few tears. I know, I know, not very manly of me, but I felt such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I can happily start TM farming again.

Golbez paralyzed my whole team (minus Lenna cuz of the ring). I esuna Lightning, casted another finishing blow and it finished off Golbez for the wins.

Btw, who is a good fit for the blood sword? I'm roughly halfway to collecting the materials for it. Don't have Cecil or DKC. I do have Firion and Bartz.
Congrats, you two!

Waiiiiiit... the final exploration chest is in PRO and NOT in ELT... WELL THEN!
This dude ate up 55 Gigantaurs (twice with Great Success) and only hit 95. :O

Time to put him in a party and go do these new Dirnado quests / get Diablos / farm Megacites for Diablos. Would it be wise to drop my Mage slot and do P.DPSx2, Tank, Support, Healer? Chizuru (Diablos), CoD (Ifrit), Cecil (Golem), Vaan (Ramuh), Lenna (Shiva).

When I finish my first Barrage TM, I can toss it on Vaan for DPS when he isn't FB or Focusing.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Got depressed from Midterms(Cs in everything), decided to do a random pull. Cecil! I don't need to pull anymore. Got him at 3* and it means another Exaculibur.

Something good before I go put a bullet in my head. Q_Q

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Got depressed from Midterms(Cs in everything), decided to do a random pull. Cecil! I don't need to pull anymore. Got him at 3* and it means another Exaculibur.

Something good before I go put a bullet in my head. Q_Q

Well thats something - congrats. Hope i get mine later as well.
Waiiiiiit... the final exploration chest is in PRO and NOT in ELT... WELL THEN!

This dude ate up 55 Gigantaurs (twice with Great Success) and only hit 95. :O

Nice !!

How man unit slots do you have that you can save up 55 Gigantars casually ? Im at around 70 and my unit box is full most of the time lol. Need to upgrade to at least a 100 soon.

Nice !!

How man unit slots do you have that you can save up 55 Gigantars casually ? Im at around 70 and my unit box is full most of the time lol. Need to upgrade to at least a 100 soon.

200 total slots.
I bought 100 slots JUST for the 100 Gigantars from the Cake event.

I used a bunch of Gigantuars to level up Tellah (from 1/60 straight to 1/80) before realizing I didn't even need to do ELT for Cecil's mats. Not a big deal loss though, as I will use both in my ELT run before the event is over. Plus, he'll be useful for anytime I need to Element Chain in the future. In the meantime... Esper / TM / LB grinding time, woot woot!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
200 total slots.
I bought 100 slots JUST for the 100 Gigantars from the Cake event.

I used a bunch of Gigantuars to level up Tellah (from 1/60 straight to 1/80) before realizing I didn't even need to do ELT for Cecil's mats. Not a big deal loss though, as I will use both in my ELT run before the event is over. Plus, he'll be useful for anytime I need to Element Chain in the future. In the meantime... Esper / TM / LB grinding time, woot woot!

Man thats very nice - seeing how much exp these 6* takes i might need to for more unit slots as well to save up some Cactuars. Kinda sucks pulling a potential 6* unit and you know you will need weeks to get him evolved and max leveled.

I hope what ever Halloween Event we get, will have some easy obtainable Cactuars.

PS. Focus is also one of the reason i want/need Cecil.

Rixa

Just totaled up that I'll need 35 sacred crystals for my three Cecils and other units BEFORE I max my three 4* Rosas to 5*. With them it's 65 plus the other nonsense.

So basically I'm going to be in the awakening chamber for a couple weeks. Wish me luck.

One week is more than enough.
NO. One week is not enough, unless you refresh energy. Rosa needs 13 Brilliant Rays. My alt has done PRO 12 times and I have 4 BR. Think again if you really want to raise 3 Rosas to 5*.
Oh that is fantastic news. My Rosas and Rydia and Kains have some goofy needs, though.
See above.
Well sure, it doesn't help Lightning out..., but here's my FIRST TM completed...
Grats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom