• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Waiiiiiit... the final exploration chest is in PRO and NOT in ELT... WELL THEN!

This dude ate up 55 Gigantaurs (twice with Great Success) and only hit 95. :O

Time to put him in a party and go do these new Dirnado quests / get Diablos / farm Megacites for Diablos. Would it be wise to drop my Mage slot and do P.DPSx2, Tank, Support, Healer? Chizuru (Diablos), CoD (Ifrit), Cecil (Golem), Vaan (Ramuh), Lenna (Shiva).

When I finish my first Barrage TM, I can toss it on Vaan for DPS when he isn't FB or Focusing.
Aw yeah, Cecil power! Congrats.

Got depressed from Midterms(Cs in everything), decided to do a random pull. Cecil! I don't need to pull anymore. Got him at 3* and it means another Exaculibur.

Something good before I go put a bullet in my head. Q_Q
Both my condolences (on those mid-terms) as well as my congratulations (on the Cecil). But hey, it kind of all balances out?

BTW, this might be a stupid question...but how do you Provoke with Charlotte/Cecil/WoL/etc.?

KeRaSh

Aw yeah, Cecil power! Congrats.

Both my condolences (on those mid-terms) as well as my congratulations (on the Cecil). But hey, it kind of all balances out?

BTW, this might be a stupid question...but how do you Provoke with Charlotte/Cecil/WoL/etc.?

2* Golem has it as an unlockable ability.

chrono01

2* Golem has it as an unlockable ability.
Well there it is, thanks. I guess I need to fill out that tree, haha.

Speaking of, of which Esper can you NOT grab all of the abilities before running out of SP? I think I heard you're unable to grab everything with Siren, but I'm not sure about the rest. I've kind of been hesitating putting any points in, since I'm worried I'll get locked out of something important and have no way to re-spec. :/

tuffymon

Speaking of, of which Esper can you NOT grab all of the abilities before running out of SP? I think I heard you're unable to grab everything with Siren, but I'm not sure about the rest. I've kind of been hesitating putting any points in, since I'm worried I'll get locked out of something important and have no way to re-spec. :/

From just a glance, I don't think it's possible to max out any of them (Which I'm ok with). I am however upset that we have no method of respeccing...

scarlet

Every espers?

Every epser. You got to plan accordingly. I fucked up my golem and can't get Stone Killer........Yeah. Don't be like me.

scarlet

Every epser. You got to plan accordingly. I fucked up my golem and can't get Stone Killer........Yeah. Don't be like me.

As long as you're still in the same train esper page, you can just quit the game and it won't save your progress. But if you press back and it sends you to "connecting" page then it's saved.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily pull - again Shanatoo

Good pull but man Cecil..where you at bro ?

chrono01

From just a glance, I don't think it's possible to max out any of them (Which I'm ok with). I am however upset that we have no method of respeccing...

Every espers?

Wow, thanks guys. I guess I'm going to have to plan really careful before I do anything.

I mean, I'm sure we'll eventually get a 3* evolution that will let us get the remaining skills (or a re-spec option, it's already been mentioned by the developers), but until then I need to make careful decisions on what to grab, I guess.

leehom

WOah woah, blue to gold to my first rainbow!!

I hope it's someone good.
DKC!!!!, although I really wanted Cecil instead

BPBiorr

I got Garland from my daily pull, he wasn't the dark knight I was looking for but he is a future 6* so I'm happy nonetheless.

Xion86

Okay here we go! Onto Adv S-1 now.

The plan for me is as follows:
-Keep running the esper crystals Vortex until that ends
-Awaken Cecil to 6 star and try max his level out (I'll make him leader to share)
-Carry on TM farming only at night, currently got 4 Shantottos and Zidane. I've got plenty more Shantottos for at least 3 more abilities. Got one other Zidane too. Think I'll do Luna next for another Barrage, got plenty of her.

Daily: GOLD!...Kain.

Does anyone know if 9 more Esper levels get me 57 more SP by the way? :/ if not I'll be sad.

scarlet

Okay here we go! Onto Adv S-1 now.

The plan for me is as follows:
-Keep running the esper crystals Vortex until that ends
-Awaken Cecil to 6 star and try max his level out (I'll make him leader to share)
-Carry on TM farming only at night, currently got 4 Shantottos and Zidane. I've got plenty more Shantottos for at least 3 more abilities. Got one other Zidane too. Think I'll do Luna next for another Barrage, got plenty of her.

Daily: GOLD!...Kain.

Does anyone know if 9 more Esper levels get me 57 more SP by the way? :/ if not I'll be sad.

Supposed to be 57. 8 SP/level.

Malakhov

Banned
Daily pull on main account... kain. So I said to myself, why not use one ticket.

First rainbow I ever pulled...Delita!

I'll take it :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily pull on main account... kain. So I said to myself, why not use one ticket.

First rainbow I ever pulled...Delita!

I'll take it :)

Awesome - 6* Barrage unit must be sweet.

You have enough materials left to evolve him soon ?

Malakhov

Banned
Thanks everyone!
Awesome - 6* Barrage unit must be sweet.

You have enough materials left to evolve him soon ?
No sadly, had not prepared myself to this. I have the materials from the babel event though but I will look what else I need when I get home!

Also dual wield TM is about 60% done. Dual wielding barrage Delita! :)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Did a wee bit of napkin math. Long story short.

It will be better to have my Buttz at 437(Dualwielding Exaculiburs) and Chizzy at 390(DH, Blade Mastery Chif)

Rather than Chizzy at 454(Dual Wielding + Blade Mastery Katanas) and Buttz DH a single Exaculibur.

It's close in retrospect, since it's about a 5% difference. But the attack over all with be a bit better this way.

Also, finished up the story today. Will have 5 days of TM farming before the Halloween event. Meaning Shantotto, Chizzy, and Zid TM's will be done. Also just hit 50 Trophies. So puts me in a nice place when the new rings come. And one level away from a 6 hour recharge.

Congrats on all the ELT clears!!!

All hail our Lightning overlords Valentus and Nomidor!

Working on TMs and Magicite and XP

Feels good to have a break from event farming

Daily was shadow....did a angry pull for some odd reason, got dk cecil. No more pulling on this banner lol. I'm happy, sucks I didn't get a lightning Ramza or delita prior but at least got this guy. So happy to have all ff4 units except for tellah. Favorite ff.

Celegus

Wooo, beat Elite first try with the "Protect Valentus' Lightning" strat. I don't know how else it would even be possible, so add me to the list of people you've helped!

Also got my FIRST EVER base 4* on my daily summon, Rosa! Awakening looks pretty awful though, I only have 1 of those Brilliant Rays after doing Pro 5 times to get the stuff for Kain. Is she even worth using over Lenna? Maybe in specific prolonged fights to regen mp? But no raise or cheer seems kinda crappy.

H3xum

For Cecil's Sentry skill the description says when guarding. Does that mean I have to swipe down and actively set guard to proc the 75% block chance? Or will that hit regardless of what I do on my turn

Valentus

Thanks everyone!

No sadly, had not prepared myself to this. I have the materials from the babel event though but I will look what else I need when I get home!

Also dual wield TM is about 60% done. Dual wielding barrage Delita! :)

Congratz man :D

But you know... that kain dual weilded can do more damage than a Delita.

For Cecil's Sentry skill the description says when guarding. Does that mean I have to swipe down and actively set guard to proc the 75% block chance? Or will that hit regardless of what I do on my turn

All cover skills says the same description, but you dont need to guard. I think the only situation that cover dont trigger is when you do normal attacks.

Wooo, beat Elite first try with the "Protect Valentus' Lightning" strat. I don't know how else it would even be possible, so add me to the list of people you've helped!

Also got my FIRST EVER base 4* on my daily summon, Rosa! Awakening looks pretty awful though, I only have 1 of those Brilliant Rays after doing Pro 5 times to get the stuff for Kain. Is she even worth using over Lenna? Maybe in specific prolonged fights to regen mp? But no raise or cheer seems kinda crappy.

Glad to help man, all BraveGAF must complete the trial.

If you have a Ramza, Rosa could be better. If not, then stick with the lenna.

First daily pull that delivered in a long time:
Gold troll
Nope! It's a rainbow...

5J6v7lRXdxwReSC3yG9adV7cQyateQ3D7UijdeoEVQLUC2pLQeeOmKHnSQ9ww60s008dOOBn7g7nfp-rrzF39y1oaHE4cE_HaHPYgxcJSHaAcfOEcerGdkxduWWLKsENVUBRfnxl15upa-gB9o5pmHRPcKLxuKv5klrqGApMC8RQfo2ZQu-Mb8Rfj5LBTGf8Hh1h-ztK1Fe_uFIDVdU1XSlWW16uIZhoRcViNOt02g3YOFmBzhKNDAxKZerldRGseh5OvdaQV5VFqBf3p37qn8cNnCxoKo0RFPzQJhlmA9E-C6Gfq3qcoVnsGzC5CA7dv2M-uSwC8Zq9-iGBDgoRaPaY4IrGPL-cxHFVbymDSwCyXuTfVzubhY8U7WCQtwwMjA_YdZT6Z7jE4SJqnwHc9HY10gOUW-zc8IUnmYDbm1FJ9eKdfAFo7WljRbljs93At4Xdm4W5rLxb4NW98C47cf517ANExt2bwZENI3p_eJ9-BZRb1cCneN1kbCLB-fF62V1Tnk9j-i-P3FnnAwR6PIdodihfDOmKNyddTlaIc8_2gCNpp-Kkri7PqPMUerubqiMMN82VTL1AWaAOht85JrW2w_rdvk1EnC_jKdrqyvQLQ90h=w1440-h2560-no

H3xum

All cover skills says the same description, but you dont need to guard. I think the only situation that cover dont trigger is when you do normal.

Oh that's very good to know. I have been regular attacking between provokes. So I should stop that and just provoke and guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom