• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Memu got an update on January 26th

Anyone know if it fixed crashes and stability with FFBE?

Nox has been having issues for me again with random crashes

Malakhov

Banned
Wondering if it's worth it to awaken primm and raise her up so she as at least rush for the peeps in my friend's list? I dont know if people will pay attention to it.

Wondering if it's worth it to awaken primm and raise her up so she as at least rush for the peeps in my friend's list? I dont know if people will pay attention to it.

I don't use friend bonus units for anything but auto-attacking. Maybe an imperil or deprotect from the equipped esper. Don't worry about leveling a unit you won't use yourself (aka Randi, maybe Primm).

linkent

Sharing my Randi

2 slots left

746, 132,519
Added you! Linkent.

Annnnddddd i spent another 2 tickets
N9OdDuT.jpg

What???
Now i need another DW zidane plssss

Alkez

I would not mind seeing the return of the Cake baking one either.

And to our Gaf Warriors, while I can at least see their perspective with the Crystal change. There is not a damn reason why they can't incorporate the Ex System in already. If you're spending money and coming out empty handed, that's going be an issue.

I personally never want to see anything like mogcakes again. That was so time consuming.

Agreed on the ex system.

I'm up to Chapter 7 or so in FE and it's, honestly, a tad boring.

Also, no evasion is really stupid.

Edit: Apparently it takes 20,000 feathers to level a 4-star to 5-star in FE? WTF

I agree with you atm. 4v4 is a bit too simplistic and the maps are fairly linear. I don't particularly want evasion back though, or crits. I'm not really a fan of the luck based skills.

Also please tell me that is incorrect?? I have 25 atm. I'm close to level 20 with my 4* Cordelia as well.

Malakhov

Banned
I don't use friend bonus units for anything but auto-attacking. Maybe an imperil or deprotect from the equipped esper. Don't worry about leveling a unit you won't use yourself (aka Randi, maybe Primm).

Yeah that's what I thought, I doubt people will pay much attention to it. Thanks!

I leveled up Primm with the event Cactaurs and can now nearly solo ELT with Noctis doing Warp Break after she casts Rush. It's just the damn Slime that screws Noctis up. Therefore, I have to use an Exdeath for DC Meteor. With those adjustments, I'm looking at:
ELT: 250% Friend Primm, Noctis, Exdeath, Primm, 2x Popoi
PRO: 300% Friend Primm, Noctis, Primm, 3x Popoi

I average ~575 candy on PRO and ~735 on ELT. That means, that they are nearly equal in Candy per NRG (PRO - 7475 / ELT - 7350 @ 130 NRG).

The big questions now become:
- Does ELT have a higher rate of Rabites spawns?
- Do Rabites appear with more of them in the wave on ELT vs on PRO
- Do Rabites always give candy drops on ELT?
*I've had them appear twice so far, both times on PRO. The first time was a 4 Rabite wave where 3 dropped candy and the other was a single Rabite wave that dropped its candy.*

I leveled up Primm with the event Cactaurs and can now nearly solo ELT with Noctis doing Warp Break after she casts Rush. It's just the damn Slime that screws Noctis up. Therefore, I have to use an Exdeath for DC Meteor. With those adjustments, I'm looking at:
ELT: 250% Friend Primm, Noctis, Exdeath, Primm, 2x Popoi
PRO: 300% Friend Primm, Noctis, Primm, 3x Popoi

I average ~575 candy on PRO and ~735 on ELT. That means, that they are nearly equal in Candy per NRG (PRO - 7475 / ELT - 7350 @ 130 NRG).

The big questions now become:
- Does ELT have a higher rate of Rabites spawns?
- Do Rabites appear with more of them in the wave on ELT vs on PRO
- Do Rabites always give candy drops on ELT?
*I've had them appear twice so far, both times on PRO. The first time was a 4 Rabite wave where 3 dropped candy and the other was a single Rabite wave that dropped its candy.*

ELT is always supposed to have a higher rate for the rare monsters, however I can never tell a difference.

Shouta

I personally never want to see anything like mogcakes again. That was so time consuming.

Agreed on the ex system.

I agree with you atm. 4v4 is a bit too simplistic and the maps are fairly linear. I don't particularly want evasion back though, or crits. I'm not really a fan of the luck based skills.

Also please tell me that is incorrect?? I have 25 atm. I'm close to level 20 with my 4* Cordelia as well.

Evasion and Crits are pretty important. Without them, the game will rely on leveling and good stat gains. If you're always gonna take damage, you absolutely need the HP and DEF to take the hits with every unit. If you want to break through an armored unit, you need a very high attack unless you're using counter units, etc. It makes the overall gameplay much worse in the end.

FE thread mentioned it required 20k feathers and 20 super high level stones to do so yeah...

Muku

Used ticket I got for Ariana event. Gold. Duane. FUCK THIS. Seriously, this has to be the WORST FUCKING BANNER EVER! Why am I getting such a shit troll? I already maxed a Duane from 3* recently to 5* cap. I wanted another Primm vs this shit. This banner is really killing it for me. I am not even looking for Randi. Would be nice but not going to be that lucky.

I have Golds I can get that I don't have.... but nope. Here's more shit for your shit.

EDarkness

Evasion and Crits are pretty important. Without them, the game will rely on leveling and good stat gains. If you're always gonna take damage, you absolutely need the HP and DEF to take the hits with every unit. If you want to break through an armored unit, you need a very high attack unless you're using counter units, etc. It makes the overall gameplay much worse in the end.

FE thread mentioned it required 20k feathers and 20 super high level stones to do so yeah...

Actually, I don't know why they removed hit rates and crits. They are some of the best things about base Fire Emblem. It's pretty crazy how much they dumbed everything down, but I've been looking for a way to provide them with some feedback so that they can at least know of some areas to adjust in the future. I don't mind the maps being small, or the small number of enemies per map. I don't want to be spending all day on one map, so this style works for me. However, I am missing the crits and such.

Alkez

Hmm yeah I guess from an offensive standpoint that makes sense. From a defensive standard I think I'm just scarred from those annoying moments when the enemy gets a crit at the worst moment killing your character, or you can never hit them and they subsequently kill your character. This is the first FE I've played without permadeath so I'm still adjusting to the fact my characters are allowed to die lol. But yeah, what you're saying makes sense.

How the hell do we get more feathers?

Muku

So should I share a Primm that is only going to level through this event, or share my Exdeath? (Currently have Exdeath shared.) Not sure if folks would prefer an event character or someone to help run your event characters through.

Also, done with tickets on this. This banner is bottom tier shit. And I feel like is going to be a troll banner for getting golds. I am not even sure if I should do 1/2 dailies to be honest. The amazing amount of low end shit and trolls... has got to be one of the more awful ones. Not quite way it used to be since it's not Shadows and Clynes... but sure isn't much better.

Xion86

Costs me a bonus unit. I have to drag exdeath there just for that fight alone :*(

Yup gotta bring a mage

Preferably one that can dual cast of has a really powerful nuke

Agreed. At least 0 was "repeat" ad nauseum. Can also use a Noctis with Fire Flask. Kinda iffy, since the slime can paralyze though.

Yeah it's a pain in the ass, such a troll round to stop Autoing the whole way. I'll bring along my Exdeath to nuke it to hell.

Damn you guys are making me want to do just one 11 pull haha. But resisting.

Xion86

Please don't. Save your lapis.

See this everyone? Good guy Muku with his advise.
Thanks, I'll resist and save ;). I only used one ticket is banner and got Primm from it, so going to use her and a friend and see how I get on with candies, will use lapis for just a few refreshes during this banner instead and each daily pull.

Muku

From what I've spent on it... which is little compared to others, the rates are pretty damn awful. :( And I'm not even going after Randi.
But I would gladly accept it Gumi, if you bless me with him.

I'm not even sure I should spend Lapis on the 1/2 daily after the crap I've seen from use of tickets. Which are now going to be on lockdown again.

Yall want a Primm shared or Exdeath? I feel like banner units right now are pretty bleh. And Primm is only going to level from what I get in event. (I may or may not gear her. Because... ugh.)

Edit: A Rabite!..... fuck! Only one?! Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Niahak

Hmmm
I looked over all my Ariana rewards.

1 box had 100 lapis, 100,000 gold and a summonticket.
Also got a 60 nrg and two separate 5 metal cactuars.

Is this normal? I took her to a 6*

My 500 lapis was listed as something like "Community Event", not clear it had anything to do with Ariana at all. I raised her to 6* lv1. It was near the Ariana stuff in the reward box, though.

Celegus

Yall want a Primm shared or Exdeath? I feel like banner units right now are pretty bleh. And Primm is only going to level from what I get in event. (I may or may not gear her. Because... ugh.)
Primm please! Need those sweet sweet bonus candies!

My 500 lapis was listed as something like "Community Event", not clear it had anything to do with Ariana at all. I raised her to 6* lv1. It was near the Ariana stuff in the reward box, though.

Yeah all my stuff is labeled community event as well. That sucks. I definitely didn't get it.

Muku

Primm please! Need those sweet sweet bonus candies!

Okay, I'll change it over to her. I may use Cactaur I got from the Ariana thing to help level her so she's not such a drag.

Edit: Okay so right now she's in some gear, some abilities equipped, and used the cactaur + exp she's gotten in event already. She's level 48. Meh but I guess not a complete slob.

This event is horrible. I don't even want to do it, save for megacite and gigantuars. If that.

It's just so boring, low-effort, and feels like an intern downloaded some .jpgs from ManaWiki and slapped this shit together in an afternoon.

Compared to Aquapolis, it's pure shit. Compared to Big Bridge, which was interesting at least, it's mostly shit.

Muku

This event is horrible. I don't even want to do it, save for megacite and gigantuars. If that.

It's just so boring, low-effort, and feels like an intern downloaded some .jpgs from ManaWiki and slapped this shit together in an afternoon.

Compared to Aquapolis, it's pure shit. Compared to Big Bridge, which was interesting at least, it's mostly shit.

I'm glad I am not only one that feels that way. I mean, for this one I'm glad to run Pro. Since Elt just isn't worth the effort. But due to cost and all, I feel like I may even skip 6* mats. I want the axe, 30k Moogle, Soul Crown, and Summoning Tickets and that's it. Like it. Ugh. Even last event I got everything I wanted sans the 70k Moogle. Wasn't a fan of the Double Popcorn though. But I have my will zapped for this one. Not even sure what I'll get out of my list of the high end stuff I do want.

Broseybrose

Running Primm as my friend unit,

Add me if you havent yet!

350 186 594

edit- I like the art, but not impressed by the event. Im only up to ADV cleared, so...

evangd007

Actually, I don't know why they removed hit rates and crits. They are some of the best things about base Fire Emblem. It's pretty crazy how much they dumbed everything down, but I've been looking for a way to provide them with some feedback so that they can at least know of some areas to adjust in the future. I don't mind the maps being small, or the small number of enemies per map. I don't want to be spending all day on one map, so this style works for me. However, I am missing the crits and such.

The only reason people hate crits and to-hit is because of permadeath, and since FE Heroes doesn't have that it would be a marginal issue. Nevermind the fact that FE's "true hit" system minimizes RNG.

Up to 45 rerolls on FE still have only seen that Archer for base 5....should have went with that one.

You don't necessarily need a base 5 unless you want it for swag. Camilla is base 4 and she is the best axe user in the game currently.

Running Primm as my friend unit,

Add me if you havent yet!

350 186 594

edit- I like the art, but not impressed by the event. Im only up to ADV cleared, so...

It wouldn't have killed them to have a one-stage companion expooration with tile sets/music lifted from SoM, even. Like, where's the dialogue from Rain on what world the visions are from?

This event is so lazy that it offends me.

EDarkness

Man, my luck with this banner is bad. I just used 30 tickets and have nothing to show for it. Maybe that doesn't seem like a lot for some people, but for me that's a lot. I mainly wanted a decent unit to run with for bonus and I didn't get one. This is why I hate this Bonus unit thing. I wish they would make older units as Bonus as well. Having to get lucky to pull one of the bonus units is shitty. I'm not even sure I want to bother with this event now, but I need those tickets to refill the ones I wasted on this banner. So many troll gold crystals. Ugh.

The only reason people hate crits and to-hit is because of permadeath, and since FE Heroes doesn't have that it would be a marginal issue. Nevermind the fact that FE's "true hit" system minimizes RNG.

You don't necessarily need a base 5 unless you want it for swag. Camilla is base 4 and she is the best axe user in the game currently.

I only want one because now is the only time to reroll and it appears to take a shit ton of stuff to evolve to 5*. Plus the only characters that I even know who the hell they are...are the 5*'s except Marth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom