• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft launch nostalgia time?

Also, if you want a solid date for the anniversary, I took that screenshot back then :

LULkr4pl.jpg

Wonder what they'll do this year?

My little brother did a yolo pull on this banner :
Trance Terra as first pull
Setzer
Terra
Kefka
And ... Dark/Majin Fina.

It's even better since he really wanted Majin Fina and never get her.

Now he have Noctis/T.Terra/Fina as 5*

So he get's the two best mages in the game in one pull? Nice. I hate him. Alot. I really do. but nice.

:)

Alkez

So, what banner are we expecting this week? The GL exclusive FF6 unit they talked about, or something else?

I'm going to be the party pooper here.

Music isn't really my thing. Didn't have the disposable income as a child, and I certainly still don't have it now. So, never really developed any real taste for music.

Ah yeah, I was in a similar situation. But my parents had satellite TV so I used to watch music channels after school. Now I just have YouTube running pretty much all day lol.

I sing Taylor Swift at bars

We had one CD in Afghanistan for patrols, and I remember hearing Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" at least 500 times.

Maybe that's PTSD?

I love Taylor Swift. I think I like her older stuff a bit more, when it was closer to country than pop. Mean is my favourite track of hers and something I would definitely (embarrassingly) sing at karaoke.

1 CD sounds rough. Then again, touring Afghanistan is pretty rough lol. How long were you out there for?

Japanese music the best... literally just got back to the hotel after a Miyavi concert. Exhausted...!! So good though!

I know a little Japanese music. I'm a big Scandal fan if you know them? They just have that rock sound that I really like.

And they've had a few big named anime intros/outros lol.

Rixa

Lol good times. I remember getting Cecil and Sabin out of my first pulls because I didn't re-roll, I was so damn excited.

Rixa, coincdentally you're my oldest GAF friend, but I somehow have friends older that aren't from GAF. I could have sworn I started this game after reading about it here, but I guess I could be wrong.

Good times indeed, the frustration of getting all the time (when one pulled) max 4* shit :D.

Kouriozan

Hmm, I have loads of inactive players, I'm not looking at it very much and I was surprised to find a lot of 20+ days last played players, so I guess it's cleanup time.

Here's my ID if you don't have me : 464,761,570

Nikokuno

So he get's the two best mages in the game in one pull? Nice. I hate him. Alot. I really do. but nice.

:)

I can understand ;)

Hmm, I have loads of inactive players, I'm not looking at it very much and I was surprised to find a lot of 20+ days last played players, so I guess it's cleanup time.

Here's my ID if you don't have me : 464,761,570

Just added you

😂 ok my brother just pull Trance Terra again #anotherone. So much luck.

Musings

Daily gave me a Setzer so I've maxed him, also removed inactives and bought some spots for fellow GAFers!

Will be sharing Setzer and then going back to my 765 atk (WIP, more TMs coming!) Noctis.

ID: 078,062,190

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Finished Mogking, Finished Kefka's TM and next Soluna Ring should be done tomorrow. Thus a good weekend.

I don't need any additional Lapis or free pulls, but I'm looking forward to that expanded Energy bar and slots. They better fucking bring it.

Pejo

Yeehaw, got my first Ribbon. Bring it on, Arena Ling's/Noctis/Setzers. Actually no, Noctis still scares me.

Muku

It's been a while since Gumi has been evil, the anniversary will be the perfect opportunity!

SURPRISE! For our anniversary, please understand that we took 5,000 Lapis from every person to help us celebrate! Have a great day!

On a side note, got all tickets on my alt. Another round of disappointing shit. Yay. This account is just so depressing. In no particular order:

- Chizuru
- Snow
- Amarant
- Russell
- Rydia
- Cinque
- Eight
- Vaan
- Kuja
- Tellah

tuffymon

SURPRISE! For our anniversary, please understand that we took 5,000 Lapis from every person to help us celebrate! Have a great day!

On a side note, got all tickets on my alt. Another round of disappointing shit. Yay. This account is just so depressing. In no particular order:

- Chizuru
- Snow
- Amarant
- Russell
- Rydia
- Cinque
- Eight
- Vaan
- Kuja
- Tellah

It's for making jokes like that, that you pulled bullshit~

Pejo

- Chizuru
- Snow
- Amarant
- Russell
- Rydia
- Cinque
- Eight
- Vaan
- Kuja
- Tellah

I still somehow don't have a Cinque. Rough pulls though.

Rixa

- Vaan

It's for making jokes like that, that you pulled bullshit~

I still somehow don't have a Cinque. Rough pulls though.

Hey that joke is great :D. Laughed at home, brilliant stuff.

Btw Vaan mvp unit...

11 Months ago.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Used my event tickets and still have 2 6Ks to claim but so far no TT. I did get 2 Setzers, though?

2. My Yun is coming together finally. Kaiser Knuckles, Crimson Slayer both done, and my first Quick Assault is sitting at 99.9. I have two bracers, a black cowl, and another quick assault and I should be sitting on a pretty damn good complement to Noctis.

3. I absolutely hated the egg event, but I love this event and these types of events that thread the needle of grindy/reward/time-left-over-to-grind-TMs.

4. Haven't seen if anyone has said so, but it sure is good to hear the FFVI battle theme again.

5. My oldest friends are: Evil, 240 Days; Viro, 231 Days, Ehsan, 227 Days. Not sure if any of the above are GAFfers. Oldest with GAF in their summary is Andvary and Hippo at 227 days.

6. Cleaned out some friends who haven't played in 3+ weeks. 5 spots open for 120.759.149. Put GAF in your summary if you want added. I rotate Noctis, Yun, and F2P event units.

SeanTSC

Doing some cleaning myself. Axed some 20+ Day people.

My ID is 434, 572, 945. I currently have 3 slots open.

I currently have a 910 Atk Noctis with Ifrit up as my Friend Unit. I also have Orlandeau, Fryevia, Elza, and Ramza for other events and future use. Please have GAF in your tag!

Is there a way to check personal stats? Like most damage dealt in 1 turn, consecutive days logged in, etc...?

On the main screen, tap the "menu" button in the upper right. Then tap on "trophies", and then "records".

So:

Menu ---> Trophies ---> Records

Edit:

^^^^ Yeah... what Kouriozan said.

Also, not meaning to jump on the bandwagon, but I axed someone from my friends list that hasn't been active for 35 days so I have a slot open. If anyone around here is interested that isn't already on my list hit me up: 715,699,683.

Yep, main screen where you see your party + vortex -> up right croner "Menu" -> Trophy -> Records.

Was looking in there today too.

Can't believe I missed it.

Thanks!

Edit - Damn, 345 days logged in. Consecutive is 297.

Also apparently dealt over 15m in 1-turn. Not sure when that happened lol.

tuffymon

I figure this is slightly relevant with our current event in ffbe...This weekend my school is doing a 24 hour livestream for a charity fund raiser this weekend. I'm not saying anyone has to donate or anything, but (unless something goes wrong) I'll be playing FF6 from 9am~ Cst Sat. to 9am~ Cst Sun. My goal is to see IF I can clear the game in that time... Low level antics I'm sure... I'll probably abuse vanish >.> Anyone is welcome to bs with me or not... I last played this game in middle school... let's see what I can remember~

twitch.tv/tuffymon

ps watch me make shadow/sabin/cyan great again? (or not)

Syntsui

Let's jump into this, 5 spots opened for new players!

I usually put Orlandu/Noctis as the leader, unless we are in the middle of a event like now.

Lucreto

Mine is 805,240,537. I have 9 spots but I might spend some lapis to increase my capacity after I clear out the dead wood.

I have 3 spots open

My hero, the only person on my list who can carry my party through the Ultima Weapon battle. I use him exclusively for that one battle.

Xion86

Inspired by that reddit thread about oldest friends, I took a look at mine and...

327 days, damn!
Time sure flies.

Here's mine :) (top 10)

Miguel, Brazil, Lyrian - 294 days
Adawg - 293 days
Azuran - 292 days
Celegus, c-murph - 291 days
Hikaru_T - 290 days
Zulith - 288 days
Lordcyno - 285 days

Was quite happy with today's Daily, Gau :) didn't get him yet.

Daily gave me a Setzer so I've maxed him, also removed inactives and bought some spots for fellow GAFers!

Will be sharing Setzer and then going back to my 765 atk (WIP, more TMs coming!) Noctis.

ID: 078,062,190

Not sure I have you in my list, I've freed up 3 spaces. Add me :)

Sent a request to two of you guys from above by the way.

Kettch

My oldest GAF friend is Caim at 297 days, but he's been inactive for 59 days. :( Guess I should take him off.

I'll add everybody here since I have a good amount of spots, usually sharing Noctis, but I'll get the TMs for Olive some day.

So, what banner are we expecting this week? The GL exclusive FF6 unit they talked about, or something else?

I hadn't even thought of this. It'll probably be someone shitty like Banon, if that's the case. I'm still hoping against hope for a 6* Celes evolution (because, fish).

1 CD sounds rough. Then again, touring Afghanistan is pretty rough lol. How long were you out there for?

Only 6 months. I really wanted to go back, and I may volunteer for Qatar at the end of this year. It's harder because I'm in the Reserves now, but I miss deployment. Hell, Afghanistan was way better than Ohio, to say nothing of the Florida panhandle.

Andvary

Mine is 805,240,537. I have 9 spots but I might spend some lapis to increase my capacity after I clear out the dead wood.

My hero, the only person on my list who can carry my party through the Ultima Weapon battle. I use him exclusively for that one battle.

I'm glad my Noctis is helpful! :D

Kouriozan

We should get the next story update soon, I found it weird Sakura talk in the FF VI event and she hasn't officially joined the party yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom