• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY Community Thread: XV Mainline Entries and Counting

Wazzy

Banned
Heh, the whole XIII war get's pretty tiring. I've kind of just made it so that as long as nothing VIII related is in LR then I've stopped caring what's in the game.

CorvoSol

I must sound crazy for saying this but I kinda just want the old Lightning back. I wish wish wish XIII-2 and LR could be completely undone and that XIII could have just ended where it did with Lightning as she was.

Wazzy

Banned
I actually agree. While I don't think she was special or anything, she was more enjoyable in XIII compared to what she is now.

I wish they had just kept the original ending and made the sequel about freeing Fang and Vanille.

CorvoSol

I actually agree. While I don't think she was special or anything, she was more enjoyable in XIII compared to what she is now.

I wish they had just kept the original ending and made the sequel about freeing Fang and Vanille.

Or just never made a sequel at all. Fang and Vanille were happy, they had what they wanted. Snow was happy, he had what he wanted. Sazh, Lightning had what they wanted. Hope got sorta stiffed, but prolly had what he wanted too.

Wazzy

Banned
Or just never made a sequel at all. Fang and Vanille were happy, they had what they wanted. Snow was happy, he had what he wanted. Sazh, Lightning had what they wanted. Hope got sorta stiffed, but prolly had what he wanted too.

True. I just liked the idea of bringing Fang and Vanille back but no sequel would have been fine.

Either way, it's really sad the direction they've taken the series.

CorvoSol

True. I just liked the idea of bringing Fang and Vanille back but no sequel would have been fine.

Either way, it's really sad the direction they've taken the series.

If it hadn't have been for the sequels, I'd have been cool with lookalikes in the other games in the FNC, too, I think.

I must sound crazy for saying this but I kinda just want the old Lightning back. I wish wish wish XIII-2 and LR could be completely undone and that XIII could have just ended where it did with Lightning as she was.

I have a feeling we'll like the Light in LR way more then the one in XIII-2 at least. Any remnant from XIII-2 would be from the fact that she is now "the Savior".

If it hadn't have been for the sequels, I'd have been cool with lookalikes in the other games in the FNC, too, I think.

That would be great. I love Fang's design. XV could use a look alike like that.

CorvoSol

I have a feeling we'll like the Light in LR way more then the one in XIII-2 at least. Any remnant from XIII-2 would be from the fact that she is now "the Savior".

That would be great. I love Fang's design. XV could use a look alike like that.

I'm feeling the polar opposite because Lightning is still shacking up with Etro. Also I just remembered how much I did not enjoy her telling people to call her Light.

I'm feeling the polar opposite because Lightning is still shacking up with Etro. Also I just remembered how much I did not enjoy her telling people to call her Light.
Yeah, she is still serving a God, but she is the main character. She'll have more to say and do so you never know how she'll act. As for the Light thing. I think the localization played around with what the Japanese version did. Considering that they changed her name as well, both the nick name and her name have a connection in their meaning.

CorvoSol

Yeah, she is still serving a God, but she is the main character. She'll have more to say and do so you never know how she'll act. As for the Light thing. I think the localization played around with what the Japanese version did. Considering that they changed her name as well, both the nick name and her name have a connection in their meaning.

Right, she's back in the PC seat, but then again, from what I understand she's also the only PC? Like, the number of PCs has dropped every game.

The other thing is the costumes. Now, as someone who enjoyed TLS and has no problem with X-2, LR's costume feature doesn't but me. The poses Lightning strikes in those costumes, though, do, because they're just completely at odds with how her character was in XIII. In XIII she was a tough, disgruntled cop. The world has since gone down the can and now she's doing poses you could expect to see Vanille or Serah strike. It's just odd, you know? If there had been more of a goofy aspect of her character initially, I could more readily accept this, but it is just really far removed from who she was, and unlike Yuna, who you could at least argue that no longer being on a journey to her inevitable death loosened her up considerably, Lightning is supposedly on the clock and racing against it.

I just want the old Lightning back.

Right, she's back in the PC seat, but then again, from what I understand she's also the only PC? Like, the number of PCs has dropped every game.

She is is far as they've told us, but she 'll be not only interacting with Hope and anyone she gets quest from, but the old gang as well. Like Fang, who joins you in battle at one point.(not controllable though) She can also use Mog to distract enemies.

The other thing is the costumes. Now, as someone who enjoyed TLS and has no problem with X-2, LR's costume feature doesn't but me. The poses Lightning strikes in those costumes, though, do, because they're just completely at odds with how her character was in XIII. In XIII she was a tough, disgruntled cop. The world has since gone down the can and now she's doing poses you could expect to see Vanille or Serah strike. It's just odd, you know? If there had been more of a goofy aspect of her character initially, I could more readily accept this, but it is just really far removed from who she was, and unlike Yuna, who you could at least argue that no longer being on a journey to her inevitable death loosened her up considerably, Lightning is supposedly on the clock and racing against it.

I just want the old Lightning back.

Not sure which pose you are referring to. That sexy one from e3 was just for that. The costumes that come from other FFs, like that Miqo'te, references there respective poses. Every other one I've seen so far seems normal.

If you don't mind a bit of spoilers and want to see rage or badass Light, look at the CG opening from LR.

CorvoSol

The sexy one and the Miqo'te one are definitely the one's I'm referring to. It'd be one thing if Lightning was the type to make these references. For instance Final Fantasy Dimensions' Alba makes referential humor, and other jokes all the time. That's something her character does which makes sense. Lightning, though? It's just inconsistent. If this was Bartz, sure, since mimicry and goofing it up is his thing. Lightning? No.

It just isn't the same anymore.

The sexy one and the Miqo'te one are definitely the one's I'm referring to.

Well, as I said one won't be in the final game and the other references what the Miqo'te do in FFXIV. Even Toriyama said this is something that doesn't fit Light.

It'd be one thing if Lightning was the type to make these references. For instance Final Fantasy Dimensions' Alba makes referential humor, and other jokes all the time. That's something her character does which makes sense. Lightning, though? It's just inconsistent. If this was Bartz, sure, since mimicry and goofing it up is his thing. Lightning? No.

Hey if it were up to me I would remove any costume that doesn't suit her. But I recognize that a costume like those is separate from the context of the character and the story. (I was really upset when that Miqo'te one was revealed) Sadly Japan seems to love this shit. Look at P4G. If you played it you know Naoto wouldn't ware this:
maxresdefault.jpg
But Naoto is still Naoto. Or Chris from Resident Evil with this:
Another thing is that none of these characters reference what the ware, so it is just for the player to see and mess with.In the end I don't like it, but I expect to like this Light more than her XIII-2 one. I'm with you though, best Light: XIII, Dissidia, XIII-2.

Also if anyone has contact with SE can they suggest this costume for her, I'll pay for it if it's DLC.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I got Xenoblade and only am at Gaur Plains. I am convinced it is the best game ever and I'm not even at the good stuff yet. Why can't FF have a connected world like this huh?

CorvoSol

I got Xenoblade and only am at Gaur Plains. I am convinced it is the best game ever and I'm not even at the good stuff yet. Why can't FF have a connected world like this huh?

I think it was aiming for that with X and more specifically XII. XII had a lot of large, open areas from what I recall.

CorvoSol

XII was great that way. I miss being able to explore in FF games. ;_;

I'm getting my hopes ever so slightly up for Uncharted XV. There was a minimap in one of the trailers that looked pretty nice in that respect. Type-0 scratched the itch, but even as an ardent fan of the game I must admit it isn't up to Xenoblade's snuff.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I think it was aiming for that with X and more specifically XII. XII had a lot of large, open areas from what I recall.

I'm excited for Monolith's next game. If they want to go with the "seamless" experience it's gonna be great. I wonder if XV can be on par.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm kinda depressed my PS3 YLOD-ed.

But then again, I platinumed FFXIII and XIII-2 so I'm sorta satisfied.

I guess platinuming LR:FFXIII is my next on the list... And FFX/X-2 (Vita versions).

CorvoSol

I'm excited for Monolith's next game. If they want to go with the "seamless" experience it's gonna be great. I wonder if XV can be on par.

X looks so good already. XV . . . I'm skeptical about the Uncharted feel it has going. I really need to see the game be played. These ten seconds of interrupted gameplay from cinematic trailers are not enough for me to know how the game is played. Not from a company like Square Enix, which has at least once lied to me with trailers for FNC games.

Wazzy

Banned

It's such a great game, I don't know why I stopped playing it. I got burnt out from playing so many games at once but I've wanted to get back into it. I was near the end of the game too.

CorvoSol

You mean you don't want to know about every single outfit Lightning can wear in the game before it's out?

What? No, I think we should make a thread EVERY TIME Square announces a Lightning outfit, instead of making one thread where we could just keep track of them all at once. I mean it isn't like daily threads about COSTUMES would annoy anyone, right? Not when it is fan favorite, high ranking on not rigged popularity polls, Lightning!

HeelPower

Guys I have never played FFVII and I really want to...Now which version do you recommend ? PC or PSN ?

I heard that the PC release has some level booster that lets you alter your level without grinding(correct me if I am wrong) I think that's awesome because my experience with random encounters has been pretty tiresome with FFVIII and IX.Again, I have first played these two last year, random encounters are really frustrating and outdated , especially when the damn escape button never works on the first try.

At the same time I don't want to butcher the experience by making it too easy or too different from the original.Which version looks , sounds and runs best ? How do you recommend playing the game ?

Wazzy

Banned
Guys I have never played FFVII and I really want to...Now which version do you recommend ? PC or PSN ?

I heard that the PC release has some level booster that lets you alter your level without grinding(correct me if I am wrong) I think that's awesome because my experience with random encounters has been pretty tiresome with FFVIII and IX.Again, I have first played these two last year, random encounters are really frustrating and outdated , especially when the damn escape button never works on the first try.

At the same time I don't want to butcher the experience by making it too easy or too different from the original.Which version looks , sounds and runs best ? How do you recommend playing the game ?
Hm? You can stop random encounters fairly early on in VIII.

As for the booster pack, do you really want to pay to beat the game? Grinding isn't that necessary.

I say go with PSN, especially if you have a Vita or PSP. The portability makes it more enjoyable and fun. Though if you like mods, go PC.

HeelPower

Hm? You can stop random encounters fairly early on in VIII.

As for the booster pack, do you really want to pay to beat the game? Grinding isn't that necessary.

I say go with PSN, especially if you have a Vita or PSP. The portability makes it more enjoyable and fun. Though if you like mods, go PC.

pay ? are these micro transactions ?I thought they were just a feature with the PC version ?

I guess I am gonna with PSN version and manage through the mechanics as I did for the other two....

Asd202

Oh has it been 24 hours? TIME FOR A NEW THREAD ABOUT LIGHTNING CLOTHES.

To be fair clothes pay a large role in the game and are by far the most marketed thing by SE...

The outfits in LR would look cooler if SE had given Lightning various hairstyles to match.

Oh yeah it got me thinking, why she wears long hair? I mean it obviously gets in a way in battle, so having shorther hair would make more sense.It really doesn't fit her character to keep it for looks as she would choose to have better performance in battle.
I'm starting to sound like Perfo aren't I? :p.

The outfits in LR would look cooler if SE had given Lightning various hairstyles to match.

The outfits would be cooler if they didn't make it look like Lightning was accosted by a wandering garage sale.

Pair of blue jeans, a trench coat (not hobo trench coat like Snow), a casual shirt... I ain't askin' for much.

Wazzy

Banned
pay ? are these micro transactions ?I thought they were just a feature with the PC version ?

I guess I am gonna with PSN version and manage through the mechanics as I did for the other two....
I thought I remembered there being a charge but looking it up I'm not seeing any. Still, the feature isn't worth it. The game isn't grind heavy and taking away the difficulty of battles makes the game boring. I know playing for storyline is your main reason but using a booster is basically taking away any gameplay aspect.

Anyway, good choice on PSN. I just recently played VII on my Vita and it was a blast. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

To be fair clothes pay a large role in the game and are by far the most marketed thing by SE...
Even so, it's a little ridiculous to have a thread for every single costume with the amount there is. I understand for special costumes like Cloud and Aeris but the rest should really be compiled into one thread.

So apparently Lightning is now "emotionless" in LR. She doesn't care that Serah is being used as leverage by Bhunivelze because "God doesn't need servants who feel emotion". And yet, in the intro, we clearly see emotion on her face and hear it in her voice. So this is another situation like Etro where the person is said to be "emotionless"... only later to show the capacity for plenty of emotions.

Jesus H Christ. I don't even know what to say at this point in regards to the story.

Edit: AND ANOTHER THING! Lightning claims that, had she the emotions, she would see Bhunivelze as "unforgivable" for using Serah's soul as a bargaining chip. WHAT ETRO DID WAS AKIN TO THIS! I mean, unless you mean to tell me Lightning gave Serah the Eyes of Etro, at which point that becomes a whole other argument, Etro doomed Serah to die to begin with! Serah wouldn't be dead if it weren't for Etro! Do we hear any rants against Etro? NO.

And yet another thing! Lightning being emotionless makes her the worst candidate for being Bhuni's servant! What reason does she have to save humanity? She can't "care" about them. She can't "feel" a sense of duty to save people. Hell, she can't even muster the ability to care that Bhuni is taking her sister hostage! We are talking about the girl Lightning was ready to rain almighty hell down on Cocoon for! If she can't "care" about Serah, why the hell would she "care" for a bunch of strangers?

And if Bhuni truly made Lightning emotionless... why would he even bother with Serah? LIGHTNING CAN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER ANYMORE!

And how can Lightning be feeling the strain and start to break emotionally and become more "girly" if she can't feel emotion? You can't feel emotional strain if you are incapable of feeling emotions!

Why? Why is it so hard for them to keep anything straight forward?

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Corvo, you were right! I tried to make sense of the story and now I'm wondering why I just spent the time trying to make sense of it! SAVE ME, CORVO!

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Corvo, you were right! I tried to make sense of the story and now I'm wondering why I just spent the time trying to make sense of it! SAVE ME, CORVO!

Easy Crimson, easy.

Here I'll quote my response to you from the other thread and for anyone interested here:

I remember reading about the Etro thing. Supposedly she can have emotions but doesn't understand them.(probably one of the reasons why she doe s such shitty things). Light could be going through the same, plus she was human and like Hope, has memories too.She also mentioned a "hole in her heart". She might of started without emotions when she got the powers but is getting filled, even as her mission started, and will continue to do so throughout the game. Possibly every encounter with a familiar face or scenario does that to her.

Don't know if that will help though, haha

CorvoSol

You're not thinking about it enough, man. Remember that Etro has NO powers and yet she now can make Seeresses and give them visions and oh yeah, TWIST TIME or something. Etro could at any time have twisted time for any reason and prevented all the events of FFXIII. Instead she waited until the very end of the game to do it. She could've used those powers to prevent Barthandelus from doing ANYTHING.

Mind you in XIII she isn't actually twisting time, that's some BS that XIII-2 made up, because what happens in XIII doesn't mesh with what does in XIII-2 at all on this point. Note: When Etro twisted time to save Lightning and company, according to XIII-2, this resulted in Yuel dying constantly at a very young age and then being reborn only to die again and again. Okay, but Etro also must have twisted time when Fang and Vanille became Ragnarok the first time, since XIII establishes, rather vaguely, that she interceded, scorching Fang's brand and prevented Ragnarok from destroying the Cocoon. So where is Etro's victim when she twisted time this first time? Why don't we ever hear about this?

Because Etro didn't twist time. Hell, she didn't even bother to scorch Vanille's brand. Nevermind that Etro having the power to scorch the brands of Pulse's L'Cie is an insanely useful power she could use any time a Pulse L'Cie comes along to threaten her life. Consider, if Caius was out to get her, why didn't she just scorch his brand? Doing that to Fang turned her to crystal (but not Lightning and company), so who knows? But you don't need to think about that because everything about Caius' relationship with Etro is absurd in the highest.

Why would Pulse, who is a God charged by his own God to hunt down and kill Etro, give Caius the focus of protecting Yuel? Or design a fal'Cie to display the Seeress' visions in the Seeress' city? Unless Pulse is in open rebellion against Bhunivelze, which I doubt, since the FNC has basically abandoned both Pulse and Lindzei (or whoever else is Maker) to be utterly forgotten. Pulse himself wasn't mentioned even once during the whole of XIII-2. Why would Etro put her one weak point into a Pulse L'Cie who, as logic would have it, is her natural enemy, and is out to get her? And who has a personal grudge against her? HOW would Etro do this when she HAS NO POWERS. Why would Caius wait until 500 years after the Fall of Cocoon to make his move, when he could have killed Lightning and company at any time they were on Gran Pulse and prevented the entire thing from happening? Why did Caius wait until the end of XIII-2 to kill himself?

And since when was Paddra the greatest civilization on the face of Gran Pulse? What sort of nonsense is that? When we first see Paddra it's just rubble, and the only other city around is Oerba. What advanced civilization with STOPLIGHTS doesn't even have a road between it and the next nearest city? How would anyone even JUDGE that Paddra was truly a great city, if there are only ever 2 of what must have been a vast number shown in the immediate area?

And what the hell is with the widespread worship of the Goddess? These people lived on GRAN PULSE. Pulse was an actual God whose actions could be seen by the people of Pulse. The Analects in XIII talk about Etro, briefly, but according to them the people of Pulse had several Gods, such as Maker and Trickster, so since when did Etro climb to the peak of PULSIAN religion?

Easy Crimson, easy.

Here I'll quote my response to you from the other thread and for anyone interested here:

It doesn't, because the Final Fantasy series already shows us what a woman with no understanding of her emotions is like. Terra sure as hell doesn't take people hostage and shit. She tries to sort that noise out. Plus I could've sworn Etro was mentioned as having emotions during the FNC mythology video.

Of course, given what a sociopath she's turned out to be, it becomes a lot harder to blame the likes of Pulse and Lindzei and Bhunivelze for wanting her dead. Especially since Pulse has been a pretty nice God thus far in the series.

Easy Crimson, easy.

See, that's why I said it was the same bullshit as Etro in the other thread. The novella contradicts itself regularly since it says stuff like "But she couldn't understand, for she felt no emotion" only to turn around and say "she loved Yeul so much...". Same shit it seems they are doing with Lightning.

And that still doesn't answer why Bhuni would do that anyway. He wants Lightning to save the world and wants to use Serah as leverage... only to make it so that no fucks can be given from Lightning. That's just self-defeating.

HeelPower

guys real quick question...The japanese release for FFX HD on december is the international version right ? with means it will have english subtitles ? In this case its safe to import it ?

Wazzy

Banned
My head hurts reading all this XIII/XIII-2/LR discussion. So Lightning can't feel emotions anymore? what the hell? She barely showed any in XXX except for extreme anger and now they're taking away all emotions?

I don't understand why they've taken her character in this direction.

See, that's why I said it was the same bullshit as Etro in the other thread. The novella contradicts itself regularly since it says stuff like "But she couldn't understand, for she felt no emotion" only to turn around and say "she loved Yeul so much...". Same shit it seems they are doing with Lightning.

And that still doesn't answer why Bhuni would do that anyway. He wants Lightning to save the world and wants to use Serah as leverage... only to make it so that no fucks can be given from Lightning. That's just self-defeating.

Ok here is what I think. Someone/thing like Etro at first doesn't have emotions, but as she encounters things like Buni's rejection or the Yuel crap, she starts to get them and gets all fucked up and does horrible shit.

Despite how she was in XIII-2,Light had emotions, so when Buni made the deal, of course she would take it. But when Buni gave her powers, they(her emotions) were gone. Like Etro, born or reborn of Buni apparently does that. Light still has memories of her human life and when the game starts she encounters Snow and the emotion from those memories fill "the hole in her heart" a bit. I don't think Buni cares if she has them or not, as long as she does her task.(Although such feelings would help).

Ok here is what I think. Someone/thing like Etro at first doesn't have emotions, but as she encounters things like Buni's rejection or the Yuel crap, she starts to get them and gets all fucked up and does horrible shit.

Despite how she was in XIII-2,Light had emotions, so when Buni made the deal, of course she would take it. But when Buni gave her powers, they(her emotions) were gone. Like Etro, born or reborn of Buni apparently does that. Light still has memories of her human life and when the game starts she encounters Snow and the emotion from those memories fill "the hole in her heart" a bit. I don't think Buni cares if she has them or not, as long as she does her task.(Although such feelings would help).

But the novella "vindicated" Etro of all that horrible stuff because "She didn't have emotions, so she couldn't have understood all the pain and suffering she had wrought". Again, the novella wasn't very consistent on whether Etro had no feelings or whether she just didn't understand them. One moment she doesn't have them, the next moment she just doesn't understand them.

But Bhuni SHOULD CARE since he's tasking this woman with saving the souls of the entire universe! And he uses Serah as leverage to keep her going. So one would have to assume that Bhuni doesn't realize that Lightning lost all her emotions since if he did it makes no sense to even bother with Serah.

I'm not trying to discount your theory, I'm just having a hard time accepting it since the novella wasn't even consistent line to line.

But the novella "vindicated" Etro of all that horrible stuff because "She didn't have emotions, so she couldn't have understood all the pain and suffering she had wrought". Again, the novella wasn't very consistent on whether Etro had no feelings or whether she just didn't understand them. One moment she doesn't have them, the next moment she just doesn't understand them.

Not sure I have to find that and reread it. She could just not have them(emotions), get them because of something , do something stupid because of them, cause misery, and then not understand them.

But Bhuni SHOULD CARE since he's tasking this woman with saving the souls of the entire universe! And he uses Serah as leverage to keep her going. So one would have to assume that Bhuni doesn't realize that Lightning lost all her emotions since if he did it makes no sense to even bother with Serah.
He should, and maybe he does, but it's possible that giving her powers has that side effect. It can't be helped . Like I said Buni bothered with Serah as leverage for Light, who just came from XIII-2 and saw what happened with Serah, while she had those feelings. Then she was given the task and powers, now all she has is the memory and the mission, for now.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Instead of emotionless they probably should have used nihilism or indifference or stoicism.

The whole has no emotions, experiences emotions anyway is the same bullshit that happened with Etro being stripped of all power in the mythos but having power in XIII series.

I don't even care anymore.

But Bhuni SHOULD CARE since he's tasking this woman with saving the souls of the entire universe!

Universe my ass.

CorvoSol

Instead of emotionless they probably should have used nihilism or indifference or stoicism.

The whole has no emotions, experiences emotions anyway is the same bullshit that happened with Etro being stripped of all power in the mythos but having power in XIII series.

I don't even care anymore.

Universe my ass.

I think we can all just sort of say at this point that the best Gods in the Final Fantasy series are Warrior of Light and Bahamut. WoL actually saved the soul of his worst enemy and sacrificed an entire adventure's worth of experiences just to save more people. Bahamut's super chill in FF4. He just hangs out on the moon and lets his people chill under the subterranean areas of the Blue Planet.

I guess the Gods of Ivalice are okay, since they brought Marach back to life and made Reis sexy again, but they're never like, ever on screen, either.

Meanwhile I can't think of a single Goddess who hasn't been a selfish, negligent asshole so far. The one from XI, maybe?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
During translation of some game no one cares about I've learned Kurasame is a boss. And is worthy of being the "Captain".

One of his text dialogue lines is essentially if no one is able to support you in battle I shall go to your aid "myself". And if I cannot make it I shall send my Tonberry in my stead.

What a guy.

Referring to that Academy aid feature this no name game has.

Amazing.

-----------------
Offtopic: Also I've reached the forest place in Xenoblade, Dunban is amazing and shall replace Shulk as main playable character. :p

CorvoSol

During translation of some game no one cares about I've learned Kurasame is a boss. And is worthy of being the "Captain".

One of his text dialogue lines is essentially if no one is able to support you in battle I shall go to your aid "myself". And if I cannot make it I shall send my Tonberry in my stead.

What a guy.

Referring to that Academy aid feature this no name game has.

Amazing.

-----------------
Offtopic: Also I've reached the forest place in Xenoblade, Dunban is amazing and shall replace Shulk as main playable character. :p

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE
AGAINST THE ODDS
WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT

BLOSSOM! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!

I am Dunban, face me if you dare!

DANCE WITH ME!

Not gonna lie to you Magius, the consensus is that Dunban should've been the main character, is more awesome than everyone else in the game, and I personally only ever removed him from my party when I was doing sidequests.

Also Dunban x
Melia
is the ship for me, guys.

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE
AGAINST THE ODDS
WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT

BLOSSOM! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!

I am Dunban, face me if you dare!

DANCE WITH ME!

Not gonna lie to you Magius, the consensus is that Dunban should've been the main character, is more awesome than everyone else in the game, and I personally only ever removed him from my party when I was doing sidequests.

Also Dunban x
Melia
is the ship for me, guys.
Dunban is amazing ,reminds me a little of Auron as the mentor of the main hero,both wise and strong

Top Bottom