• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY Community Thread: XV Mainline Entries and Counting

DEATH TO ALL MOOGLES

tumblr_m5f9d0UUhF1qiqvgzo1_250.gif

That gif only makes me want to play my new copy of Type-0 that came in yesterday!!! Magius where is my English Patch!!! :,(

Please tells us?... :D

Edit: Oh and about that comment that proceeds the gif..

:O.... T_T

You're a monster!

CorvoSol

That gif only makes me want to play my new copy of Type-0 that came in yesterday!!! Magius where is my English Patch!!! :,(

Please tells us?... :D

Edit: Oh and about that comment that proceeds the gif..

:O.... T_T

You're a monster!

Last I heard the Beta testers were somewhere in the 2nd playthrough. It takes 3 to see all the text, so there's that.

Last I heard the Beta testers were somewhere in the 2nd playthrough. It takes 3 to see all the text, so there's that.

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

The game is now just sitting on my desk wanting to be played before FFXHD but I don't think that is happening. :/

Xux

Man, forget Gilgamesh. Guess what name's been reused for another character at the very end of the current (2.1) story in FFXIV:

Motherfuckin' Krile.

jimmypython

the FF12 moogles fit the world so well.....I love them!

I like when they are specifically design for the world. so Type-0's are good too!

CorvoSol

So on the positive side of FF news new Agito screenshots and artwork today.

For those not in the know, Agito is a mobile phone game set in the same universe as the PSP game Type-0. From what I remember it's supposed to be a prequel, though explaining exactly what kind of prequel would spoil the plot of Type-0 in a big way. So for the sake of ease, you may consider it for now an alternative version of Type-0 pending further details.

The point is it's an F2P version of Type-0 and so I'm really conflicted about it but leaning toward wanting it because I'm a shill for Type-0. I figured it was something new, FNC related, and not Lightning centered that maybe would be worthy of comment.

So on the positive side of FF news new Agito screenshots and artwork today.

For those not in the know, Agito is a mobile phone game set in the same universe as the PSP game Type-0. From what I remember it's supposed to be a prequel, though explaining exactly what kind of prequel would spoil the plot of Type-0 in a big way. So for the sake of ease, you may consider it for now an alternative version of Type-0 pending further details.

The point is it's an F2P version of Type-0 and so I'm really conflicted about it but leaning toward wanting it because I'm a shill for Type-0. I figured it was something new, FNC related, and not Lightning centered that maybe would be worthy of comment.

Should be interesting enough. I just hope it's not taking Tabata away too much from co-directing FFXV.

I am oblivious enough about Type-0's story and ending that the second paragraph is confusing as hell but I am sure I will get it once I play it.

injurai

Banned
12 days until X|X-2 HD Remaster in NA.

I hope someone has the |OT| ready to go.

ugh... just as spring break is ending

I still haven't even decided which version to get. I really want those pristine HD graphics on the PS3, and the Physical box. Then again I might play it more if it was on the vita.

curses square for no crossbuy

CorvoSol

Should be interesting enough. I just hope it's not taking Tabata away too much from co-directing FFXV.

I am oblivious enough about Type-0's story and ending that the second paragraph is confusing as hell but I am sure I will get it once I play it.

Yeah just don't worry about it. Any explanation would be a spoiler.

Levyne

Banned
ugh... just as spring break is ending

I still haven't even decided which version to get. I really want those pristine HD graphics on the PS3, and the Physical box. Then again I might play it more if it was on the vita.

curses square for no crossbuy

Buy it on both! Oh, the spoiler, well, consider it an investment in FFXV's development!

Buy it on both! Oh, the spoiler, well, consider it an investment in FFXV's development!

Actually knowing Kitase, this is probably gonna fund Toriyama's next AAA game where he takes on another beloved franchise, like the Chrono franchise, and writes it into oblivion. :p

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Final Fantasy Agito looks pretty neat you guys. I just wonder if it's going to have as much depth in battle as I want it to have.

(pls have same theme song as type-0 because it was pretty decent)

I'm pretty sure Tidus' Head Returns:FF10 is next.
I gave a friend the cliffnotes version of the audio drama and that's the only thing he can bring up with respect to FFX now, haha.

I don't blame him ooooone bit.
KuGsj.gif

CorvoSol

Final Fantasy Agito looks pretty neat you guys. I just wonder if it's going to have as much depth in battle as I want it to have.

(pls have same theme song as type-0 because it was pretty decent)

I gave a friend the cliffnotes version of the audio drama and that's the only thing he can bring up with respect to FFX now, haha.

I don't blame him ooooone bit.
KuGsj.gif

I'm just hoping the battle system leans more toward being a battle system and less toward Final Fantasy Air Brigade's Mash A to Play For Several Minutes Then Wait 9 Hours to Continue.

wmlk

I've been thinking that for months. I'm keeping my mouth shut to not annoy the translation team cuz they're doing the Lord's work and all, but I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOW

I've been hyped for months to the point where I'm just cautiously hyped. I think that's a good thing since I'm not entirely spoiled. I did find a pretty bad spoiler by just searching "final fantasy type 0" on YouTube, though...

CorvoSol

I've been hyped for months to the point where I'm just cautiously hyped. I think that's a good thing since I'm not entirely spoiled. I did find a pretty bad spoiler by just searching "final fantasy type 0" on YouTube, though...

I've played the game 4 times, but yeah, there are some big things I wish I hadn't been spoiled on. Like, because I got spoiled I decided to play.

You guys I just want to play Type-0 in English you guys. It's like a bad itch now.

That's what I've been saying! This new copy is just starting at me and giving me the puppy dog eyes. It's hard to resist.

I've been thinking that for months. I'm keeping my mouth shut to not annoy the translation team cuz they're doing the Lord's work and all, but I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOW

I know. It's just like SE in a way. Translation team keeps saying "soon" though they've been saying that since December. They obviously took SE Hype 101 lessons. ;P

No but seriously, I am getting quite impatient.

Why would you want to play that game? It isn't like it's good or anything.

Of course it's good. And of course you want to play it. GILGAMESH is in it!

I didn't get the game because of Gilgameh.

I got it because it looks awesome and it is a Nomura/Tabata venture. Knowing that I know the gameplay is gonna be cool and it will have good characters with a half decent story. That's why I want to play it so bad.

Dizzy-4U

Who's brilliant idea was to put an invisible man respawning all over the gigantic Academia city with quiz questions?

I'm thinking about his mother right now.

CorvoSol

Ultimate Hits version of the game is like $29 bucks or cheaper. If you really want it, you should get it.

Yeah but you'd still need a PSP to play it.

Who's brilliant idea was to put an invisible man respawning all over the gigantic Academia city with quiz questions?

I'm thinking about his mother right now.

Funny thing is Amodar was actually one of the better characters introduced in XIII-2. I really liked the fight against him and Lightning.

Dizzy-4U

PSICOM = Pure sugar and Ice Cream on Me

Ok, that made me laugh.

Funny thing is Amodar was actually one of the better characters introduced in XIII-2. I really liked the fight against him and Lightning.
Oh, it's the same guy? I didn't noticed. Yeah, he's alright.

Top Bottom