• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

Has anyone encountered Error 4088? Game works but I get that when entering battle. I've tried reinstalling and restarting my phone but neither worked. The first battle after the reinstall did work though

Kain

We need VIII and IX Cid's. One's SSB will be him playing Triple triad (that's the only thing he was good for) and the other will turn into a Frog and kill stuff in slow motion.

The EXP is still pretty good since you should be running this primarily for the Greater/Major Orbs.

It only stinks when you get zero Cactus (but still comparable to the 20 Stamina EXP Daily).

Balphon

The minicactaurs used to give the big boosts in EXP, right? That's what I thought. Dammit DeNA stop it.

They've given either 22k or 31k in different events; they're 22k in this one. Regular (26k) and Giant (30k) cactuars are a little higher than previous events.

LucaMac

They've given either 22k or 31k in different events; they're 22k in this one. Regular (26k) and Giant (30k) cactuars are a little higher than previous events.

I'm just annoyed they cut the weird cactuar trees they had in the orbfest at this stage in Japan...really odd units. They randomly dropped between 1 and 10 greater orbs. Usually 6 or 7+.

SoulUnison

Banned
Is there any reason to actually "complete" the OrbFest Dungeons besides the first time for the Mythril (I don't think I'll ever be hurting for Gil again,) or can I just keep doing Stage 1 over and over to streamline things?

WarAdept

Is there any reason to actually "complete" the OrbFest Dungeons besides the first time for the Mythril (I don't think I'll ever be hurting for Gil again,) or can I just keep doing Stage 1 over and over to streamline things?

In previous orbfests, certain stages have a bias towards what orbs drop from which mini cactuars. Don't know if it's the same for this one. (as I'm literally just pressing the go button, doing something else and collecting orbs at the end.)

These have been the easiest CM U and U+ to date for me, first try on both. Notable and only used SB were Intercession on Penelo and Apocalypse Shield for Basch. All those XII 4*++ finally paid off. Back to get more MWO! :/

hIbMz1Fh.jpg

CULT OF 3 EVERYBODY!

Haha yea I bet! Bit less than 24 hours to go! I get 4-5 MWO for every MDO, I am a bit discouraged! :/

I currently have more MDO then any other major orb but TR is only at R1

I feel like such a stupid ass hole but between this and Bartz's ssb I really dunno what to do since I basically have 9 characters all with top tier relics or ability pools I guess it'll depend upon content though outside of Cid Missions I doubt anything the game throws at me will be a challenge for awhile.

Damn. My desktop crashed while recording a video right before Gabranth died--literally had no visible red on his bar. This PC hasn't crashed in years. Oh well.

Easily redone, so not a big deal. Here are my Cid Mission and Mastery clears for the Ultimate and Ultimate+. Had some audio sync issues again, which I can't figure out... as far as I can tell it happens when the game is slow to load soulbreak animations, but I have no idea how I'll go about fixing that without manually adjusting the audio track (which I am way too lazy to do). I may try different capture software, since I'm just using some shitty freeware.

Ultimate Hashmal
Ultimate+ Judge Gabranth

Easy fights. Played a little too aggressively with Gabranth's Sanguine Cross, which isn't the best idea without Major Regen. The +40% Holy damage on Basch was pretty helpful, especially since he didn't need to dispel very often and could focus on Saint Cross.

Kain

CMs done, I think this and IX are the only two realms in which I can safely do them, next events I'll bring the A team and fuck it.

It was fun, but I feared for my life when Gabranth started spamming Guilt, he did that shit three times in a row. Hashmal was a no thing, it ended too quickly.

Balphon

CMs done, I think this and IX are the only two realms in which I can safely do them, next events I'll bring the A team and fuck it.

It was fun, but I feared for my life when Gabranth started spamming Guilt, he did that shit three times in a row. Hashmal was a no thing, it ended too quickly.

Next 3 events only require 1 and 2 characters for the U/U+ CMs, respectively, so you can probably still try them.

Though they all have weird synergies.

Kain

Oh that's good news, maybe I get lucky. Thanks!

btw, has anyone else noticed that the Gigantuar rate in this phase is very low? I've seen maybe three, in the first phase I saw one in every new run at minimum.

So the next event has every boss weak to Holy. And if a character appears in Dissidia they get synergy.

And I have Cecil's BSB.

This is going to be hilarious.

Razmos

Are you sure we aren't getting the villains side first? The Facebook page has been posting images of the heroes as boss fights for a while now and giving tips on how to beat them.

Kain

So the next event has every boss weak to Holy. And if a character appears in Dissidia they get synergy.

And I have Cecil's BSB.

This is going to be hilarious.

I'm on the same boat lol

Speaking about broken, Thundergod's Cid info is out and he gets MC3, BSSB and OSB right off the bat. He also gets a new status effect "Thundergod" (activated by his OSB, I think his BSSB does this too but I'm not sure), cutting all his actions cast time by 1/3 and his crits do x5 damage instead of 1.5. Broken you say? Well, his OSB and BSSB have extra long cast times, so that's the only catch. I suppose he can't use Powerchain because then that would be useless xD

Also IV's Cid has been leaked, I guess he'll be 5 Machinist, 4 Combat, 3 Support or something like that.

FFMafia

I'm on the same boat lol

Speaking about broken, Thundergod's Cid info is out and he gets MC3, BSSB and OSB right off the bat. He also gets a new status effect "Thundergod" (activated by his OSB, I think his BSSB does this too but I'm not sure), cutting all his actions cast time by 1/3 and his crits do x5 damage instead of 1.5. Broken you say? Well, his OSB and BSSB have extra long cast times, so that's the only catch. I suppose he can't use Powerchain because then that would be useless xD

Also IV's Cid has been leaked, I guess he'll be 5 Machinist, 4 Combat, 3 Support or something like that.

When does thunder God come out?!?!

Oh my, the only thing I would save multiple pulls for...
Must start saving specifically for that banner once this upcoming tactics banner is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom