• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had infinitely disposable income to throw $50 at each banner to have every character sb and tons of amazing 5 star items... But at that point what's the point of playing since you'd likely stomp almost all challenge

Falk

that puzzling face
Have perfect items.

Show off a Lightning with 500 ATK

etc etc etc

edit: Actually, throwing $50 at each banner gets you nowhere. This is the sad reality we live in lol

1.3 is....not worth honing/giving up a slot for.

I have so many 5 star monk weapons but my only character sb one is Tifa who's level capped till realm of recollection due to my lost phone saga :(

Hah, my only sb fist is josef's, but I do now have a 5+ dragon claw vii synergy that is 112 + 2 atk, my highest non katana attack. The result of a major failure to nab clouds ssb.

Red Mage

1.3 is....not worth honing/giving up a slot for.

Hah, my only sb fist is josef's, but I do now have a 5+ dragon claw vii synergy that is 112 + 2 atk, my highest non katana attack. The result of a major failure to nab clouds ssb.

I found it useful for realms where I have a fist weapon with synergy (I have the same one Falk has).

FYI, I found a chart with all the multipliers. Some of those comments are hilarious.

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/ability-multiplier/

Goblin ★ ~ Terrible in every way
Bomb ★ ~ Terrible in every way, but with Fire
Chocobo ★★ ~ Terrible has taken a 2★ form

Gravijah

Rolling gacha aside, I see a bunch of posts from people who move to the Japanese side and mention rolling in 5*s. What contributes to that? I know there's an increase in mythril.

Red Mage

Might as well just go with Bladeblitz though.

But that's my only 5* synergy for XIII. ._.

Rolling gacha aside, I see a bunch of posts from people who move to the Japanese side and mention rolling in 5*s. What contributes to that? I know there's an increase in mythril.

Increased drop rate. 5* is 13%, 4* is 25% and 3* is 62%. They also have several more events we'll never get. However, the rolling gacha is the big thing as for each pull on a banner that isn't a 5*, it takes 2% from the 3* and gives 1% each to the 5* and 4*. So after one pull without a 5* it's now 14%, 4* is 26%, and so on until you hit 5* and then it resets.

MrDaravon

Wrong one

T7BdM5xl.jpg

When 1-month players have almost as many uniques as me I think someone else should be making OT3 because the game hates me lol

Oh I had no idea there was another one lol

Edit: Oh I'm able to power through a stage on today's Heroic+ difficulty, I couldn't a week or two ago so that's progress. Especially nice since Black Orbs are one of the ones I'm particularly hurting for.

Wazzy

Banned
Unique list? Mines probably pretty big now though mainly from VIII.

Let's see I have:
Shear Trigger(VIII)
Cutting Trigger(VIII)
Valiant (VIII) 7*
Hyperion(VIII)
Morning Star(VIII)
Valkyrie(VIII) 7*
Rising Sun(VIII)
Healing Grimoire
Yoshimitsu(XIV)
Partisan(VI)
Darts(VI)
Diamond Pin(VII)

I pulled so many Valkyries lately lol I think I got one on SBfest and then a bunch from my CT pulls.

Falk's gonna cosplay as Rinoa?
I now need Rinoa's hair shopped onto Falks avatar.
Have Wazzy rub some of that love/luck on you
You can only get my luck if you pray to the VIII's gods.

Soulcage is some serious BS. When his opening attack crits my mages for 5k damage I don't even know what to do. I'm going in with shellga, protectga, magic break and magic breakdown and have yet to make it more than 3 rounds.

Falk

that puzzling face
Soulcage is some serious BS. When his opening attack crits my mages for 5k damage I don't even know what to do. I'm going in with shellga, protectga, magic break and magic breakdown and have yet to make it more than 3 rounds.

Savescum till he opens with Mustard Bomb so you can get mitigation and hopefully Blind up before he AOEs.

(Mustard Bomb is 10% usage good luck)

yasu151

In a moment of weakness (I really, really wanted that golem staff) I spent 50 hard-earned mithril on an 11-pull. 10 3*, with the saving grace of pulling a Binding Rod. I wasn't using Vanille prior, but she's in there now. I know meta currently involves mages, but I've largely stuck with a physical team.

I'm using Cecil, Cloud, Squall, Lightning and now Vanille. I didn't think Deprotega would do much, but it's been making a huge different on the damage I hit for. I'm most pleased, and I still have a little over 100 mithril for the upcoming SoulBreak event.

WarAdept

In a sense, I was lucky to pull Eiko's Golem Flute. The SB was basically tailor made for the Soulcage fight.

Just working my way through Elite dungeons now. Finally broke the 100 stamina mark and it's fun using my low level characters.

So it seems that DeNA did not fix the gaffe of Auron being called Tidus in the Recruit characters from FFX section of the event description.

MrDaravon

I just did the 100-gem pull.....I GOT THE EXACT SAME 3* SHIT WEAPON I GOT ON THE LAST 100-GEM PULL

3C9gCb8.png

So I'm now at 11 100-gem pulls, 10 of them have been 3*s and 1 4*.

Quick, someone tell me if this FFX banner that just went up has anything really good or not, I feel like I need to do a pull to see if I can actually achieve the mythical 0/66, my luck seems to be prime for it right now.

I also got that same VIP email thing.

Edit: Eh, looking around on Reddit the FFX banners don't seem stellar, especially since I do actually have the Lullaby Rod already. My FFX synergy is pretty crap, but it's not like I ever got RS items from their banners anyway so eh.

I want the doll so bad and it doesn't come back until banner 77. I just want both the doll and the hairpin and keep Lulu in my party forever... This banner also has Yuna's SB so it's tempting but we are so close from SSB fest... Argh so conflicted!

Balphon

Drew the Aurochs Uniform from the 100 gems. It's one of the better relics in the banner, but I'll still probably drop some mythril trying for Lulu's hairpin.

Also got the VIP thing, but I think I have enough spam.

nacarelli

Neo Member
Guys on reddit are saying Dena had a VIP program before and they gave people 5* units of the game for free.

I'm wondering if they'll give us free 11-pull or let us choose some 5* character relics. Anyway, got this invite after buying some gems (which got me a 3*...).

elty

Drew the Aurochs Uniform from the 100 gems. It's one of the better relics in the banner, but I'll still probably drop some mythril trying for Lulu's hairpin.

Also got the VIP thing, but I think I have enough spam.
Why is it good m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom