• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Did the lucky draw and got 2/11.

Dupe Wizards Gloves for papa
Mustadios penta break SSB

This game likes giving me wizard gloves. I know have 4 of them. At least I have a penta break now.

Balphon

Skipping all the way to the XIII event is quite a bizarre choice. Hopefully the maintenance will shed some more light on the overall plan.

Best guess is it has something to do either with the slightly different banner compositions for FFVI/FFIX or the fact that Kefka/Mog/Eiko still don't have RS in global.

FFVII (tied to E-fest) and FFI (it's Mobius) are more obvious.

Best guess is it has something to do either with the slightly different banner compositions for FFVI/FFIX or the fact that Kefka/Mog/Eiko still don't have RS in global.

FFVII (tied to E-fest) and FFI (it's Mobius) are more obvious.
They could do something really crazy and just release those missing Record Spheres. Wild, I know.

All you guys with your 4x bursts and six star, pshh...I got the real winner, Vega, Laguna's Imperil Ice. There's even a star named after it, it's so great.

Eh.

Now would be a bad time to mention 3/11.

Lenna Burst, Exdeath Burst, 3rd Fire Lash (it's one sweet FFV stat stick now)

Maybe I'll bother with the Cid mission this week.

evangd007

I suppose I have to pull on Jihl banner 1, both for yet another shot at Raines BSB and because Lightning is lightning themed which would go well with my new imperil lightning BSB on Laguna. Jihl reverse wall or Meteorblaze is a nice consolation prize too.

Vade

Pulled on the lucky was mad when it only showed 1 and then this happened. 👌

Re1AK0g.jpg

friz898

So this Thancred BSB looks like it could be a sleeper hit after I took a better look at it this morning.

Fire BSB with Imperil Fire

CMD 1 - Is like 2 or 3 hits or something.Does DOUBLE attacks if have Mirror buff.
CMD 2 - Does a hit or something and gives Mirror Buff.

So do they always use the term mirror (in this game, I know they do in other FF) for physical blink and I never noticed? My phys blinkers are Arc and Edge.

Also does this imply that he's going to do double attacks with CMD1 anytime he has Phys blink from anybody? If so he'd pair real well.

Secondly, I'm about to go look it up myself, but off top of head, anybody know the ID Code for Lenna USB? It's like Ramza's who is 633, so my first guess is 634.

Edit: -- Yep, its ID 634

jnWake

After all the tips I got here I managed to beat my first Mote Dungeon yesterday. Not sure how they compare against Ultimate dungeons but it was still tougher than what I've beat before.

I went with Lightning, Vaan, Ramza, Krile and Aerith w/RW using Sentinel's Grimoire. The dungeon I beat was the FFXIII one.

I tried to do the FFII MD then but I couldn't lol. Still, baby steps.

friz898

After all the tips I got here I managed to beat my first Mote Dungeon yesterday. Not sure how they compare against Ultimate dungeons but it was still tougher than what I've beat before.

I went with Lightning, Vaan, Ramza, Krile and Aerith w/RW using Sentinel's Grimoire. The dungeon I beat was the FFXIII one.

I tried to do the FFII MD then but I couldn't lol. Still, baby steps.

Ya no, that's like the next big hurdle after being able to beat whatever drops MC3 (recently changed).

Not to downplay your victory, but that one is easiest because of the stagger. The Ahriman one was the easiest to me (I have good wind relics) not counting the stagger.

This means you can beat all or nearly all the d180 fights in Nightmare.

Torments are a little harder because hones and bursts REALLY matter since the trash isn't trash.

Grats again! I was so happy when I got past the Nightmare/Torment/Mote hurdle.

Anustart

Tried ifrit cm with edea burst and 2 casters. Lol not even close. I have problems believing it's possible that way without a good medica.

Caim

If XIII really is next we'll get our first Legend Materia and our first Jump Start fight.

Cid Raines will have a light armor which gives "Increased duration of stat buffs by 30%" and also +10 Magic upon mastery.

Lightning gets another light armor which has "25% chance to dualcast thunder abilities" and +10 Attack upon mastery.

Jump Start is where everyone starts with a full SB gauge bar, but you do not generate any soul break, making abilities like lifesiphon and wrath pointless. Entrust is also locked out.

Banners look great. I have lightnings bsb2 and cids bsb+, so anything to amp them up,is great. I have a few items on the second banner as well, really good there. Snows bsb is awesome but he is really limited by his equips, need a fist osb to augment to use for most realms.

Sorry if this is dumb question but are they getting rid of the nightmare dungeons eventually? I think I read something about that, just wanna know if I should focus on knocking them out.

Caim

Sorry if this is dumb question but are they getting rid of the nightmare dungeons eventually? I think I read something about that, just wanna know if I should focus on knocking them out.

They aren't going anywhere it's just that the crystal in the middle is part of a whole new set of quests tied to the magicite system.

This banner looks amazing, but the real good shit are lightning's 2 items. Fuck this company for doing this shit right when I was committed to slowing down on my spending.

Kenai

That's a great banner but nah.

I really wanna know where the FFVI event is though since I care about that more than most. Has stuff i need for 3 of my fav characters on it.

I don't really understand why they don't just release the missing bard stuff though. Like I literally don't get it. Wouldn't it be easier to do them reshuffling whole events around like this?

Well, i guess that might not be the only reason, but still pretty annoying.

Syntsui

Only thing good for me is Squall BSB and he is guaranteed to be in the fest, I'm not falling for it DeNa you scummy fuckers.

Also, 50 mithril, GOOD JOKE LOL.

XIII event I should be pretty good. Seems Lightning and Ice are the two big things to have for top content and those are my best.

Want the VI event but during or after fest so I have the mythrils!

Was there a 4th fest lucky draw? Curaga, Imperil, BSB and I thought I read somewhere there was an OSB too? Will probably only roll on two of those. Gotta pull VI-1 and hopefully VI-2.

Currently at 33 mythril. Should be up to 60some in 3 days. So like another 90 to go. We get around 50 tied to fest, free(25), orb dungeons(20?), realm gauntlet(12?). So I just might make it to my mythril goal, 150, in time. VI needs to be a couple more weeks out as I'd roll in another 25 or so from dailies that way.

Tidd

data-mined (non-event) banners so far:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKe...e_characters_lucky_draw_jp_relic_draw_thread/ & https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKe...jp_relic_draw_thread/?st=j3oefnat&sh=d8fc90ae

Every possible SSB+ relic from female and male characters. Yeah pretty bad just because of the mass of relics. We don't know if we will get them anytime soon. But considering that we get one LD after another to drain our mythril we could get them before the summer fest.

Syntsui

data-mined (non-event) banners so far:

Should be these two:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKe...nes_2017_banner_info/?st=j3oedpvs&sh=f7391e4f & https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKe...jp_relic_draw_thread/?st=j3oefnat&sh=d8fc90ae

Every possible SSB+ relic from female and male characters. Yeah pretty bad just because of the mass of relics. We don't know if we will get them anytime soon. But considering that we get one LD after another to drain our mythril we could get them before the summer fest.
What's even the point of this, ''hey here is the new banner with every relic in the game, good luck getting what you want''. They think the players are idiots or what?

Hmm, I have Legend Grid unlocked for Tyro now, but I'm not sure what's the best way to spend the free motes to unlock his Legend Materias. Do you just have to reach the LM to unlock it, or do you have to unlock everything touching it?

friz898

New RW record for me. 67 Summons. Was Ramza USB, now switching to Lenna USB. Should go well for me.

Oh and HELL YES Mog MC3!!!

My A Team is Firion, Lenna, O Knight, Relm, and Ramza.

Have O knight, Vaan, and Firion record sphere complete. Since O Knight doesn't have legend yet, and Vaan is backup A Team, going to dive Firion only for now.

Top Bottom