• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

WarAdept

Ah, okay.
So, where do you get these Bravery/Wisdom motes then? Looks like you need 20+ to unlock Tyro's buff.

The 4* stat motes are from Mote Dungeons as rewards, as well as rewards and farmable from event raids.

5* isn't obtainable yet (we got some for free with the introduction of LMs) but later on, they are obtained as rewards from Full Throttle Dungeons/Torments/A+.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The 4* stat motes are from Mote Dungeons as rewards, as well as rewards and farmable from event raids.

5* isn't obtainable yet (we got some for free with the introduction of LMs) but later on, they are obtained as rewards from Full Throttle Dungeons/Torments/A+.
So just gotta wait then.

Well, I changed drawing plans and finished off luckies.

BM

Palom's Chocobo Suit.
Second mage burst behind Kuja's. Thank you.

Braska's Summoners Staff
Huzzah. Had 2 already. Now plus plus waiting on 8 million gil. Awesome Mag, Mnd stat stick at 5 star. Will be 8 star juggernaut.

Combat
Someone from XI's Sainti burst fist. Prishe? First XI synergy.

Also got 4 star armguard to X max level. Much needed synergy.

friz898

Well, I changed drawing plans and finished off luckies.

BM

Palom's Chocobo Suit.
Second mage burst behind Kuja's. Thank you.

Braska's Summoners Staff
Huzzah. Had 2 already. Now plus plus waiting on 8 million gil. Awesome Mag, Mnd stat stick at 5 star. Will be 8 star juggernaut.

Combat
Someone from XI's Sainti burst fist. Prishe? First XI synergy.

Also got 4 star armguard to X max level. Much needed synergy.

Ya Bright Armguard at 7star gives me something like 384 res and good def

Edit: Just starting on the event. (100gem pull was trash)

Who is Nabaat? I beat 13-1 twice, and 13-2 once. I never played 13-3.

]Who is Nabaat? I beat 13-1 twice, and 13-2 once. I never played 13-3.
The lady from XIII that was always seen around Sazh.
She was in charge of using his son's powers for Sanctum's purposes and was killed by the pope right before the first Bart fight on the airship.

I think she was a bonus Colosseum boss in 13-2, but I'm only ~1/2 way through that atm.

WarAdept

She was in charge of using his son's powers for Sanctum's purposes and was killed by the pope right before the first Bart fight on the airship.

I think she was a bonus Colosseum boss in 13-2, but I'm only ~1/2 way through that atm.

Yeah she's both a Colosseum boss and a recruitable "monster" in 13-2.

Absolute Reks tier in 13. Gets one shot lol.

Yeah I remember her getting hyped before the game came out. People liked the 'sexy librarian' look. Then like every other NPC in FF13 she had about 30 seconds of screen time in the final game.

friz898

Yeah I remember her getting hyped before the game came out. People liked the 'sexy librarian' look. Then like every other NPC in FF13 she had about 30 seconds of screen time in the final game.

2011 and 2012 I believe? I haven't played 13-2 since it came out. I'm sure I saw the name during the hype period.

friz898

at 68myth now with event half done.

Most I've had since last Banner/Fest.

Not sure how I'll spend it. I've havent really gone refresh-crazy for orbs since the fest before last and I have so many 5stars at 4 ability uses that raising them all even one more time would be a nice boost.

I really have to spread out my Full Break, Multi Break uses, and with Chainga's I usually have to burn through the 4 uses, then supplement with Meteor or an aja element

Oh and I don't have a single Nightmare skill at rank 2 yet.

I took Guardbringer to 4 uses and was not impressed, prefer Holy Cross.

I don't remember one bit of this, and i platinumed 13 and LR, lol

friz898

Ya same. I didn't Platinum, but I beat 13-1 twice. On 13-2 I made sure to visit every area on the timeline but, I don't remember nearly as much from 13-2 cept chocolina and the New grownup Hope.

Oh and that I thought Serah was Vanille (in all the 13-2 pics) because I never read anything about the characters so didn't see it was a diff char. I was like why is she using a bow now? lol

Edit OH Wait! I was raising Nabaat's level through egg and got a better look. Is she the no-name who led a bunch of PSICOM in that "somewhat annoying" city area where they're raiding the house or something and it's like endless Psicom fights? Or am I thinking of something else. I think this may have been Sazh's house?

Edit2: Alright, Thursday event done. Such a chore, but yay for stuff. Eggs finished taking Yda 91-99, and now Nabaat is at 66. Next MC3 on Sunday going to Mog though! He's not currently my A-Team, but he's B-Team and he deserved level 99 6 months ago. Some day he'll even get a record sphere grid.

I guess I'll have to give Raines my next MC3 since I have his BSB native now. I have a whole list of 80s who have been waiting patiently for their shot and people keep jumping the line. Are we getting some bonus MC3s for the fest or anything? I feel like we did last time.

Xetherion

I remember having to do 3 or 4 11 pulls before you got one 5*, and it didn't even have a soul break at all because non-default soul breaks weren't part of the game yet.

You are mis-remembering a bit. Non-default soul breaks have been part of the game since the start, but they were the "top prize" relics of the early banners, and the "duds" were 5* with no soul breaks.

But yeah, dupe/11 is far better than the old 0/11 or 1/11 genji shield days.

ultra7k

dupe/11 isn't ideal, but it sure is better than going 0/11 in the pre g5 days. That was real rough. Lol I remember not having enough greater wind orbs to hone blade blitz past r2 due to it's scarcity.

I think blitzblade is still at r2 actually lol.

actually, from the pre g5 days, RNG never granted me any Genji gear or Danjuro aside from the Genji shield which i got exactly once, and was ecstatic that I had got a 5* lol.

You are mis-remembering a bit. Non-default soul breaks have been part of the game since the start, but they were the "top prize" relics of the early banners, and the "duds" were 5* with no soul breaks.

But yeah, dupe/11 is far better than the old 0/11 or 1/11 genji shield days.

Ahh yea, I must have gotten that mixed up with them introducing the ability to master soul breaks, which only came 6-8 months in.

Pejo

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...AOC5wuzvC3q2gFLch6LQ/edit?pli=1#gid=344457459

And then use the search function to look for "imperil holy" or "imperil earth"

For Imperil Holy:
Beatrix BSB
Agrias BSB
Edward BSB
Leo SSB
Cid Raines SSB

For Imperil Earth:
Guy SSB
Guy BSB
Emperor USB
Yang SSB
Dorgann BSB
Cid (FF XIV) BSB
Meliadoul SSB

Cid (XIV), Meliadoul and Emperor's USB are Japan only for now. Dunno if anything else is Japan only.

I realize I'm a few days late on this, just wanted to say thanks. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Beatrix or Agrias look like my best options out of this group for Holy..hmm.

Rubenov

I guess I'll have to give Raines my next MC3 since I have his BSB native now. I have a whole list of 80s who have been waiting patiently for their shot and people keep jumping the line. Are we getting some bonus MC3s for the fest or anything? I feel like we did last time.

I'm starving for MC3s. I've a bunch of characters at level 80 that I would love to use in MP, but don't because to many asshole lobby leaders bringing an 80 character = insta kick.

I'm starving for MC3s. I've a bunch of characters at level 80 that I would love to use in MP, but don't because to many asshole lobby leaders bringing an 80 character = insta kick.

Ugh, I hate this. I tried to bring Exdeth to MP stuff when he was like level 69 or something... got kicked from lobbies. Dummies, the whole point is that he can't get hit by ST magic, it doesn't matter what level he is. Finally just said screw it and egged him to 80.

Balphon

Crisis event that runs up to E-fest has 2 MC3s attached.

Could potentially get more as surprise bonuses, but I wouldn't count on it.

EDIT: Speaking for myself I had just run out of people with BSBs or better that I needed to break and then I got stuff for Rydia, Yda, & Raines all in a row, plus Edea who has been waiting for months. So, now I have a queue again.

friz898

In ref to MC3:

Mog (out of respect) next.

I have my A-Team 5 these days, and then about 10 that I swap in on situation.

Mog and Faris are about the same to me, but if I need back up heal, Mog has it. They both have breaks and Rev Wall SSB.

As for others.....

I don't really have a long queue. All A-Team is 99 of course. The B-Team 10 is all 99 except for Mog, Faris, and Rapha. I just got Rapha's BSB a couple weeks ago so, she jumped onto the B team woot woot.

I don't necessarily know that Firion is my favorite character (in ref to this game only), but is probably my MVP by far. The only competition for him is O Knight, but O Knight cheats.

Since you all asked me, my favorite FF character all time has to be Ramza.

My favorite traitors (snicker) is Delita and Kain. Both badasses that I wouldn't trust.

Thanks to my great xiii pulls I now have a Raines with +40 mag from relics

Lightning +40
Raines 40
Onion,30
Cloud 30
Yuna 30
Laguna 30
Maybe another I'm missing

And a bunch at 20.

Can't wait to properly unleash lightning in a full throttle.

Kenai

I just bought Mog MC3. Even if I don't get his BSB I have his reverse wall and ghetto Shout.

I'm saving at least 3-4 pulls for that banner though, I want his BSB bad. He will never leave my MP team if I get it too. NEVER!

Ya same. I didn't Platinum, but I beat 13-1 twice.
Honestly, I wouldn't have remembered any details, other than her look, myself if I hadn't replayed 13 a few months ago. I like her design a lot but she barely did anything at all. Just when she is about to finally do more than
chase after / capture Sazh and Vanille
, she goes and
gets killed from behind by Dysley right before he reveals that he is really Barthandelus and you fight him for the first time

WarAdept

I just bought Mog MC3. Even if I don't get his BSB I have his reverse wall and ghetto Shout.

I'm saving at least 3-4 pulls for that banner though, I want his BSB bad. He will never leave my MP team if I get it too. NEVER!

Going all in for Stragod and Mog.

friz898

I have at least one in every category except Ice, Water, and Bio. Actually have every relic in the Wind category lol.

17/24 for Curaga...

I have one in every category too, wait bio?

I... don't know if I have that. When I think of Bio, I think of the spells and Edgar OSB since it's the only OSB I really like. (Only AE OSB for anybody lurking and new'ish)

Do I have this? What are the main poison relics? Not looking to go to Enlir on my phone.

Balphon

I have one in every category too, wait bio?

I... don't know if I have that. When I think of Bio, I think of the spells and Edgar OSB since it's the only OSB I really like. (Only AE OSB for anybody lurking and new'ish)

Do I have this? What are the main poison relics? Not looking to go to Enlir on my phone.

Only thing with imperil poison is Edgar's SSB.

Best characters for a poison team are Leila, Edgar, Kefka, & Quistis.

I have:

Imperil Earth:
Guy (II) - Gaia Drum (Ogrekiller)

Poison:
Edgar (VI) - Chainsaw (Chainsaw)

Holy:
Agrias (FFT) - Divine Ruination (Excalibur)
Beatrix (IX) - Knight Protector (Lightbringer)
Cid Raines (XIII) - Seraphic Ray (Raine's Gloves)

Fire:
Locke (VI) - Mirage Phoenix (Thief's Knife)
Galuf (V) - Sweet Sorrow (Sledgehammer)
Steiner (IX) - Sword Magic Firaga (Tin Armor)

Lightning:
Lightning (XIII) - Focused Bolts (Enkindler)
Cid (IV) - Jump Start (Thor's Hammer)

Dark:
Nabaat (XIII) - Sacrifice Pawn (Folding Epee)
Seymour (X) - Anima's Pain (Seymour's Rod)

Water:
Kimahri (X) - Aqua Breath (Halberd)

Or, sorted by realm:

FFI - Nothing
FFII - Earth
FFIII - Nothing
FFIV - Lightning
FFV - Fire
FFVI - Poison, Fire
FFVII - Nothing
FFVIII - Nothing
FFIX - Fire, Holy
FFX - Dark, Water
FFXI - Nothing
FFXII - Nothing
FFXIII - Dark, Lightning, Holy
FFXIV - Nothing
FFT - Holy

So I guess I'm missing Imperil Ice and Wind.

friz898

Only thing with imperil poison is Edgar's SSB.

Best characters for a poison team are Leila, Edgar, Kefka, & Quistis.

I don't have a single soul break for any of them. That explains it. Good thing other than that FF6 dude humbababa or whatever is the only one off top head that needs it.

I even have earth and water, but nope no poison.

friz898

I have:

Imperil Earth:
Guy (II) - Gaia Drum (Ogrekiller)

Poison:
Edgar (VI) - Chainsaw (Chainsaw)

Holy:
Agrias (FFT) - Divine Ruination (Excalibur)
Beatrix (IX) - Knight Protector (Lightbringer)
Cid Raines (XIII) - Seraphic Ray (Raine's Gloves)

Fire:
Locke (VI) - Mirage Phoenix (Thief's Knife)
Galuf (V) - Sweet Sorrow (Sledgehammer)
Steiner (IX) - Sword Magic Firaga (Tin Armor)

Lightning:
Lightning (XIII) - Focused Bolts (Enkindler)
Cid (IV) - Jump Start (Thor's Hammer)

Dark:
Nabaat (XIII) - Sacrifice Pawn (Folding Epee)
Seymour (X) - Anima's Pain (Seymour's Rod)

Water:
Kimahri (X) - Aqua Breath (Halberd)

Or, sorted by realm:

FFI - Nothing
FFII - Earth
FFIII - Nothing
FFIV - Lightning
FFV - Fire
FFVI - Poison, Fire
FFVII - Nothing
FFVIII - Nothing
FFIX - Fire, Holy
FFX - Dark, Water
FFXI - Nothing
FFXII - Nothing
FFXIII - Dark, Lightning, Holy
FFXIV - Nothing
FFT - Holy

So I guess I'm missing Imperil Ice and Wind.

Spoiler, nobody wants to play list games with the MVP club.

Top Bottom