• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Deadly

lol did one pull but got 2x Cid SSB, Vincent SSB (dupe), Cloud BSB and Cait Sith SSB. I've got another pull in a few mythril so I guess I'll try again

Indignate

First pull drops a disco ball.

Zack's chain.

Second pull drops another disco ball.

I welcome the new meta.

Screenshot_2017-07-04-18-26-38.png

Credo

First pull: Cait Sith green megaphone, Barret gun, Cid javelin
Second pull: Cait Sith green megaphone

Still got 230 mythril but don't know if it's worth a third pull =\

Is this banner *that* good? I haven't kept up with the game closely in months until the past week or so and I kept seeing the hype about this banner.

Ok it's time. Will update this post with my pulls

Edit: 100 gem - 3*

Edit 2: Pull 1 - Green Megaphone (Dupe), Force Stealer (!!!)

Ok that was easy. Guess I'll throw in a few extras for cloud BSB since I don't have it

Edit 3: Pull 2 - Combat Shotgun, Javelin (dupe)

Edit 4: Pull 3 - Heavy Vulcan (lol), Shortbarrel. Don't tell me Force Stealer is the easy part and I'm gonna blow all these fucking pulls on Cloud BSB!

Edit 5: Pull 4 - Shortbarrel (ugh). One more.

Edit 6: Pull 5 - Green Megaphone (grr).
Pull 7 - Shortbarrel (FDAKLJLFS)
Pull 8 - Green Megaphone, Short Barrel (...)
Pull 9 - Heavy Vulcan, Javelin
Pull 10 - Green Megaphone.

Edit 7: Pull 11 - Green Megaphone. At this point the game is just fucking with me

Balphon

If you're going to chase Cloud BSB2 do it on the Dirge of Cerberus 2 banner.

Like I said before, this banner is really bad outside of the three top-end items.

Tidd

35k per hit with Luneth's BSB against Bahamut with 3 imperils :)
And with that I cleared the CM for Bahamut 300 without wall.

Let's see what my boy Kain can do with it.

WarAdept

2nd 11x pull.

4/11 again.
Blue Megaphone
Combat Shotgun
Combat Shotgun
Shortbarrel

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I'm on 41 mithril, this will be my last chance once I find another 9 mithril...

Credo

Bought into the hype and did a 3rd pull.

Got a THIRD green megaphone, Seph's BSB, and Zach's CSB. I don't imagine I'll do any better than this, so I'll have to call it quits after that. 150 mythril gone feels bad.

Rubenov

If you want / need a Cloud USB RW please consider my profile below:

HTAn3asl.png

Over 800 ATK with synergy and +wind on weapon and armor. Friend code W8mU

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Managed to get the USB with an 11 pull but still no Cloud Cycle for me. Does anyone know if that will turn up again in the future? Also, what's in the second VII banner?

CM down, but it was a tough one. Keeping up with healing was the worst part; I should have put Dr. Mog's on Aerith so she could have fired her BSB or USB earlier. Also, FF7 is a weird realm. No knights and no black mages; at least not ones I have relics for.

Congrats to all who scored tonight's prizes!

Do the Lightning, Tidus, etc...RM that add damage to elements count for magic too? How bout Tyro's for exploiting weakness to magic? Isn't that 40?

Broke Mog with VII and Vaan with XIIs. Can combine their SBs for armor down. Mog Multis, Vaan Armor command and there's 4 layers of debuff on Armor. :D

Needed a 99 multi breaker.

Balphon

How far out is this banner?

They could shuffle things again, but on the JP schedule it's 5 events away, so around a month.

CM down, but it was a tough one. Keeping up with healing was the worst part; I should have put Dr. Mog's on Aerith so she could have fired her BSB or USB earlier. Also, FF7 is a weird realm. No knights and no black mages; at least not ones I have relics for.

FFVII Knight is Angeal so not surprising you don't have anything for him. Its BLMs are Vincent and Reno who are technically both hybrids, though Vincent is one of the better BLMs overall.

Do the Lightning, Tidus, etc...RM that add damage to elements count for magic too? How bout Tyro's for exploiting weakness to magic? Isn't that 40?

Yes, yes, and no (it's 30).

Xetherion

Got Seph's bsb2 for my 100 gems! Don't have enough mythril to do an 11 pull atm, might do one after i clear the event.

Might just skip this banner though as i have a lot of possible dupes on it, i don't have anything for Cloud other than his ssb, and i don't have Omega Drive honed up, so not much point to having his usb native.

Kain

Did one pull, got 1/11 (is there any other kind of pull?) and Cloud's BSB2. Pretty happy, it will be a great addition to my wind team.

RivalCore

I spent pretty much all my mythril on Banner 4 (7 pulls...) and convinced myself to ignore the Cloud banner. Had to do a split mythril/gems pull...but it was worth it.

Currently sitting on a single mythril. Back to saving for the Tactics Banner in 5 months!

b6TDAuTl.jpg

My setup, far from perfect, I equipped meteor thinking it was a 2 hit attack -.- and the "blood of the summoner" was a waste of RM on Alphinaud and I didn't want to hone Tiamat.

4EVd5Csl.jpg

I've been s/l for hours trying different tactics, including Cloud RW and Luneth BSB.

Bahamut 300 mastered with a pure mage team on my first try with plenty of damage to spare. Rapha's BSB was invaluable, healing + damage (thanks Banner 3).

Ahnez

1st pull: 2x Rufus SSB and Cait SSB
2nd pull: Cait SSB and Cloud BSB2

Cloud's BSB2 is not his USB, but its a nice second prize

Now Im out of mythril, but I'll try to get a 3rd pull before the event ends

Got my first taste of Cloud USB on the FFXII U boss. Had Edward BSB to imperil holy (+party atk/mag buff), Vaan had used mug bloodlust for a buff and I had Celes with +holy shield. Celes was doing 2x24k with Saint's Cross, Vaan's BSB entry was doing 13k a hit.

Celes then got confused and Ex mode wore off on Vaan so it was a rather anticlimatic stumble to the finish.

Wouldn't the Cloud USB come back in other banners?
Going by Japan the next banner appearance is about 5 months away.

It basically is the new advance in terms of being metagame defining and rarely showing up.

Did one pull and got Zach's CSB and Vincent's SSB. Wanted that USB so badly to pair with other things he has. Oh well, can't wait to use a RW who has it in conjunction with TG Cid Burst.

ccbfan

Against my better judgement. Rolled 5 times.

Went 11/55

Got.

1 Cloud USB
1 Seph BSB
Rest all SSBs.

Should have stopped at the USB but USB is not even the thing I wanted.

notworksafe

So I finally got some Soul of a Hero and I figure it's about time I replace White Mage. Is there a "best" healer I should unlock or should I wait til after my first big 11 pull? (I'm at 46 mithril right now so getting close)

So I finally got some Soul of a Hero and I figure it's about time I replace White Mage. Is there a "best" healer I should unlock or should I wait til after my first big 11 pull? (I'm at 46 mithril right now so getting close)

Best characters are almost completely dependent on what relics you have. Unless you have a personal favorite character that you want to use, you may as well wait until you have a reason to unlock someone specific.

Y'shtola will be unlockable in the XIV event in a couple of days. If you're particularly interested in pulling for healer relics, hers are some of the best and they will all be on Banner 1 in the event.

I'd wait until you get a heal bsb or USB. Yshtola is unlocked for you in two days and her bsb is on the xiv banner as well as her wall. And she is awesome with her bsb or her sb.

Edit, great minds eh? That's what I get for checking kongabkpao mid post!

notworksafe

Awesome, thanks for the tips! I'll keep White Mage for now then. Since I am still leveling, the main source of mithril seems to be story dungeons. Is there a better way to get more of it if I'm at ~35 for all my characters?

Top Bottom