• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

h3LdFNV.jpg

You know what is worst than a shit pull? Dancing in joy because you think that you pulled Zell BSB and then realize it's his SSB 5 minutes later... Anyway, another LD, another 25 Mythrils I should have saved for elsewhere. I know they worth the try, but none ever delivered...

Xetherion

2/11, Zidane's OSB and Squall's BSB

Getting a BSB and OSB for half price is pretty good even though these aren't the BSB's i wanted. Squall's burst is especially welcome as i was severely lacking good SB's for VIII.

I also find it funny that the game keeps giving me fire and wind SB's, and Squall's burst commands are fire/non and wind/non. Now if I could just get a fire or wind imperil...

MrDaravon

Wait a second, I got Minfilia's Burst on the last banner and now I have her Super, does that mean I win?

That's what people keep telling me, but it seems kinda awkward building bar to use both? I haven't had too much occasion to mess with that too heavily yet though.

Also I am super fucking mad at myself because I was in my inventory upgrading the Ragnarok and I apparently got Eiko's Fairy Flute at some point and I either missed it or 100% totally forgot about it. I went through the FF9 event and CM completely without using her because I didn't think I had it. These mixed feelings right now lol

Czarcasm

Lucky Draw: Lightbringer and my 4th (or 5th lost count) Eiko Flute

Last IX Banner Pull: Thunder Gloves 4 and 5 and Kuja's BSB

Was hoping for Zidane's Burst for Imperil Wind but since it doesn't appear to show up again I'll have to find something else.

Wazzy

Banned
Yesssssss I pulled Y'shotla Burst with a dupe Ragnarok! So happy I finally pulled it :D

Only disappointment is I would have a preferred an old VIII relic I don't have over Ragnarok dupe.

Hmm got edea's shirt, she could make a pretty strong power couple with exdeath with her lowering dark resist and exdeath endarking. But I was hoping for some more weapons to help with synergy.

1/11. Yda's SSB. And I guess a Power Breakdown + Boostga isn't terrible for a low-synergy realm.

At least it's not a dupe.

Time to reclaim the 25 lost mythril in the new dungeons...

Syntsui

There is nothing worse than pulling on a discounted banner and still feel ripped off, congratulations to whoever was lucky enough.

I'd kill for that Vivi BSB :(

There is nothing worse than pulling on a discounted banner and still feel ripped off, congratulations to whoever was lucky enough.

I'd kill for that Vivi BSB :(

Did you get any good 4*s? Honestly I save everything 4* and higher, it all helps a ton having a full group of people decked out in nothing but 7* and higher realm synergy equip.

MrDaravon

Also worth remembering if you're salty (which I am a little bit not going to lie) is that this dungeon update comes with a total of 16 mythril from story dungeons, which pays for 2/3rds of of this LD.

Syntsui

Did you get any good 4*s? Honestly I save everything 4* and higher, it all helps a ton having a full group of people decked out in nothing but 7* and higher realm synergy equip.

I got several of those Horse Headed Blades for VIII, I combined them to 6* already and that's it. Mostly I just ignore and delete them, so I don't know if I ever had a ''good'' one.

Also worth remembering if you're salty (which I am a little bit not going to lie) is that this dungeon update comes with a total of 16 mythril from story dungeons, which pays for 2/3rds of of this LD.

Yeah, exactly! I'd only be Dead Sea-tier salty if I'd gone 1/11 with only a dupe to show for it.

Besides, Orlandu banner will reward me. (Right?)

I got several of those Horse Headed Blades for VIII, I combined them to 6* already and that's it. Mostly I just ignore and delete them, so I don't know if I ever had a ''good'' one.

I vault all my 4*s until I have 3 of them, then I make a 7* out of it. That is almost always better than a 5* relic weapon stat-wise, and on-par with a 6*.

I don't open Pulls Megathead on Reddit anymore because my luck is shit most of the time and it's depressing to look there. However, can't avoid separate thread showing Alph, Papalymo and Y'shtola BSB for 25 Mythrils. What the fuck?

Xetherion

I don't open Pulls Megathead on Reddit anymore because my luck is shit most of the time and it's depressing to look there. However, can't avoid separate thread showing Alph, Papalymo and Y'shtola BSB for 25 Mythrils. What the fuck?

I know right? Saw that and upvoted the top comment, which was "I hate you".

FFMafia

So I pulled Zidane's OSB, Squalls BSB, and Freya's SSB, which I was lacking good damage dealing relics in both of these realms. Is Zidane's OSB any good or requires super set up?

So I pulled Zidane's OSB, Squalls BSB, and Freya's SSB, which I was lacking good damage dealing relics in both of these realms. Is Zidane's OSB any good or requires super set up?

Not sure about his OSB, but it has the +Greens, which makes it pretty uniquely good.

WarAdept

The +Greens on it makes it worth it already.

As for the OSB itself, its 20% less than the standard 1200% multiplier of physical OSB's, with an extra +100% per female party member. So it's very good compared to other physical OSB's. I imagine you'll easily get quite a higher bonus multiplier in MP. (especially with all the Y'shtola's running around atm).

FFMafia

Not sure about his OSB, but it has the +Greens, which makes it pretty uniquely good.

The +Greens on it makes it worth it already.

As for the OSB itself, its 20% less than the standard 1200% multiplier of physical OSB's, with an extra +100% per female party member. So it's very good compared to other physical OSB's. I imagine you'll easily get quite a higher bonus multiplier in MP. (especially with all the Y'shtola's running around atm).

hmm, dailies and female multiplayer parties FTW!

Hmmmm, this wasn't supposed to happen! o_O
I guess tonight's pull was Ice-themed for me.

IDK how much I'll use Pap's En-Ice, considering I pulled his Ley Lines SSB in the XIV 1 banner. If I had to pull an En-Ice then I wish it had been Squall's vest instead for the elemental combo.

WarAdept

hmm, dailies and female multiplayer parties FTW!

Keep in mind that the +Greens is a synergy bonus. It's only going to work in the Greens dungeon that has come with the current IX event for the moment.

Later on when we get the Dailies update, there will be a greens daily with IX synergy on it, which enables Rune Tooth useage for max greenage.

FFMafia

Keep in mind that the +Greens is a synergy bonus. It's only going to work in the Greens dungeon that has come with the current IX event for the moment.

Later on when we get the Dailies update, there will be a greens daily with IX synergy on it, which enables Rune Tooth useage for max greenage.

Good catch. I'll make a reminder for the new dailies.

Syntsui

Beat Zidane.

By far the most unfun experience I've had in this game. Straight up made to be annoying, not challenging. Fuck this game of this will be the norm from now on.

You either have Mug Bloodlust, or you have to use that stupidly broken Raines BSB to cheese it.

Rixa

Better to keep separated and get both to level 20?

Screenshot_20170118-061121.png

Same question for Tin Armour (dupe)?
Oh and should I just sell all my 3* that are not "Unique"?

Top Bottom