• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Did a three pull and got Ovelia's Healing Staff, which is greatly appreciated. I wanted something for her and/or Cid so I'm happy with that. The hoarding continues!

100 gem got me Mustadio gun!

I think I'm done with the rest of this banner. I want the OSB but I don't want to chase it.
Congrats! :)

Ugh I just want all the FFT equipment because it's FFT equipment. Getting all of the rare and unique items was always my favorite part of that game.

FFRK subreddit really has enough people now to see everything happen on big banners. Craziest things will happen to someone, the someone is just never you! Anyway, it's funny to see someone making a thread because he got 3 OSB in 1 pull and then someone one up him minutes later.

UEep9AD.jpg

Syntsui

FFRK subreddit really has enough people now to see everything happen on big banners. Craziest things will happen to someone, the someone is just never you! Anyway, it's funny to see someone making a thread because he got 3 OSB in 1 pull and then someone one up him minutes later.

This one can rot in hell. Fuck,

Tidd

The new atk softcap will be around 700, right?
My Kain has an ATK of 408 with his lance and the Kaiser shield.

408x1.5(shout)x1.2(burst mode)=734,4
Add the boosts from the weapon, the shield and a RM and he should deal so much more damage with his BSB/Lightning Dive. DAMN!

Oh god at the video of the guy doing 9 11 pulls hoping for the OSB, not knowing that you can tell if you got it by the Disco Ball orb. I commend him for posting the video after realizing this! Every pull he's so hopeful but you just know it's not there.

Credo

Did the pull on the Tactics banner and got Agrias Burst.

Now I will save for the anniversary/FF IX event.

When will that be? I imagine the anniversary event will be around March 26, but what about the FFIX event? I'm trying to decide how much mythril to hold onto after these FFT pulls.

Edit: Did 2 pulls and got Agrias's shield, multiple of Ovelia's robe, and 2x Mustadio's gun. Yet I still feel compelled to go for one more pull chasing Orlandu >_>

ccbfan

Damn got my 3,4,5 most wanted items (agrias bssb ssb musty pentabreak) first pull.

Got no cid relics but since I have a majority of the items I want pulling again is basically chasing one item. Any better banner for cid osb?

Also I just realized I have every agrias relic. My first.

Tidd

When will that be? I imagine the anniversary event will be around March 26, but what about the FFIX event? I'm trying to decide how much mythril to hold onto after these FFT pulls.

At around the same time. March 30 is the estimate if we follow the schedule we have right now.

Multiple of everything, no OSB.

Got mad, did a pull on Nightmare banner and got Riona OSB. This is fucking poetic.

This is not worth it, blocked my card until I get 3x what I spent today.

Damn. This sounds horrible. :/ I know how disappointing it can be if you try to chase a relic and don't get it.

What... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

!!!

Congrats!
But I believe someone hates you right now. :p

B.K.

I'm going to try to get enough to do an 11 pull on this banner. I would be happy with just Agrias's BSB. I don't have a single physical holy soul break.

Oh man, Syntsui I'm so sorry. I may have gotten insanely lucky this time, but I know the sting of bad pulls / not getting what you wanted all too well. Completely ruined the mood on my birthday last year, even. :/

Hey a banner that didn't fuck me! 1 multi pull got me Orlandus Cloak..Agrias Excalibur and Shield and Ovelias Staff. Will do one more multi because why not.

2nd multi gave me 4 as well. Another TG Cloak and Agrias Shield but also Ovelias Hat and Mustadios Mythril Gun....ill take it...would have loved that OSB but whatever.

Venetian Shield btw not Kaiser.

Hey I had two pretty good pulls on FFT so I did the summoner banner and got... another Aeris relic. Already have her BSSB and crit up relics, so I really really didn't need this.

Also three 1/11 pulls today boo
But one was a disco ball! Lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I got that Orlando cloak but I have no idea how it works - "triggers after a delay"? Is that way the Gamefaqs guy said you need to use Powerchain with the character?

I got that Orlando cloak but I have no idea how it works - "triggers after a delay"? Is that way the Gamefaqs guy said you need to use Powerchain with the character?

It just means it has a long casting time. Like after you hit it, the ATB gauge takes like 3 seconds to fill up before he casts it. So if you use Powerchain first, it makes the cast instant.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It just means it has a long casting time. Like after you hit it, the ATB gauge takes like 3 seconds to fill up before he casts it. So if you use Powerchain first, it makes the cast instant.
So... is he really a broken character? That GameFAQs thread suggested that he is the strongest physical character, but having a delay on all his burst commands would seem to suggest that his DPS is much lower than other physical bursts.

I'm contemplating spending money on this game for the first time ever.......is TG's OSB worth it?

Real talk. It's pretty good, but honestly, if you're going to spend money I would do it on the Nightmare Summon banner, or wait for Fujin's banner. Everyone is all hyped over TG's OSB because it introduces Thunder God Mode. Which is pretty darn cool. But at the same time, physical meta is not really shown to be the future of the game. Everything is in hardcore mage meta mode. And this banner has literally nothing whatsoever to help mage meta.

Nightmare banner on the other hand, yea. Also, chasing OSBs is a fool's errand, because I know if you don't get it you're going to be bitter and never want to spend money on the game again. And odds are you won't get it. That said, there's some good stuff on the banner. Agrias's BSB is good, the multi-break gun is good, Kaiser Shield is good. But if you're only chasing the OSB, and not getting it is going to make you feel bitter, then don't do it.

If you really just want to improve your meta, I'd spend money on Nightmare banner or wait for Fujin or anniversary.

Syntsui

Don't chase this OSB. Don't pull on Nightmare either, just save it for something godlike on anniversary month.

Nightmare pool of relics has a lot of great ones as well as a lot of shit ones. On anniversary there will most definitely be some well rounded mage only relic banners.

Real talk. It's pretty good, but honestly, if you're going to spend money I would do it on the Nightmare Summon banner, or wait for Fujin's banner. Everyone is all hyped over TG's OSB because it introduces Thunder God Mode. Which is pretty darn cool. But at the same time, physical meta is not really shown to be the future of the game. Everything is in hardcore mage meta mode. And this banner has literally nothing whatsoever to help mage meta.

Nightmare banner on the other hand, yea. Also, chasing OSBs is a fool's errand, because I know if you don't get it you're going to be bitter and never want to spend money on the game again. And odds are you won't get it. That said, there's some good stuff on the banner. Agrias's BSB is good, the multi-break gun is good, Kaiser Shield is good. But if you're only chasing the OSB, and not getting it is going to make you feel bitter, then don't do it.

If you really just want to improve your meta, I'd spend money on Nightmare banner or wait for Fujin or anniversary.

Thanks for the info. I actually got everything else minus the Kaiser shield from 2 multi pulls already. I literally was only going to spend money for his OSB specifically because of who he is. No other banner no matter how good will get me to do it sooooo I guess I won't lol. Thanks.

Shirosaki

Neo Member
Well I lucked out and got 3 of his OSB's, Burst, a second copy of Agrias's burst and her new SSB shield and that Penta break gun. Oh and home chicks robe which will probably be a stat stick.

I honestly have no clue what kind of party to run now. I had converted to Mage meta with Onion, Papa (all SB's), Cid Raines, Y'shtolla, and Tyro which left Alphinaud and Terra riding the bench aside from certain fights.

I guess I can run TG Cid with Beatrix and Agrias once we get stacking Imperials in global.

Is it worth it to keep all the crappy equipment? Like all the kunais and ff5 hats? I have enough to upgrade them all to 5 star. Is it worth the Gil?

Caim

Don't chase this OSB. Don't pull on Nightmare either, just save it for something godlike on anniversary month.

Nightmare pool of relics has a lot of great ones as well as a lot of shit ones. On anniversary there will most definitely be some well rounded mage only relic banners.

Fortunately this OSB will be back on the 4th banner phase of 2nd Anniverary, assuming the relics don't change.

Top Bottom