• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| G - A - F in position, it's showtime gurlz!

HeelPower

oh-my-god.The game looks absolutely gorgeous..Especially the backdrops!!

What technique did they use to make this look better than some current gen(7) titles ??

The only thing that's kinda dated is the animation..wow

To be honest..I wish the original OST was in there.Its not bad at all but its a bit of a barrier to the game for me.Its gonna take some getting used to.

I would pay for old OST dlc.It was perfect.

Thank you Amazon for not getting my Vita copy here today. Should be here tomorrow it sounds like. At least the extended my Prime membership a month for the mix up.

hwy_61

Banned

What technique did they use to make this look better than some current gen titles ??

To be honest..I wish the original OST was in there.Its not bad at all but its a bit of a barrier to the game for me.Its gonna take some getting used to.

Vita or PS3?

What technique did they use to make this look better than some current gen(7) titles ??

I do not understand why they do not give you the option to choose your OST. Like in Sonic CD HD, you can flip between EU and US soundtracks. If a DL can do it, a retail disc could do it as well.

ryushe

Crap, so the expert grid isn't the preferred option?

I only picked it because I've already finished this game twice before, but that was many moons ago...

Ah well, too deep (3 hours in) to restart now.

Levyne

Banned
My god this thread is flying now.

9CqgWdd.png

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Aeana

I only picked it because I've already finished this game twice before, but that was many moons ago...

It's certainly my preferred option. It's much more flexible and you still get plenty of nodes to have the stats you need to do everything in the game.

Ghazi

Stopped by Walmart today and grabbed their last Limited Edition for the PS3, yay! I don't like how the artbook and case are one, though, kinda lame.

Should I go with the Standard or Expert Grid, as someone who's never played either game?

I think it is much like choosing day, dawn, dusk in Kingdom Hearts. At the end, you get the same results. The paths are just different.

Cornbread78

Wow, I must say, the game looks beautiful on VITA... Just wow... I'm impressed SE... just think how Type-0 would look on dat VITA....

YES! MORE DELAYS!

...got my PS3 copy and played the first couple hours (just hit Besaid). I'm very impressed. The remastered OST so far is good (BUT ENEMY ATTACK STINKS NOW ; ;). Noticing some "cheesy" as well, as expected with an HD remaster (Tidus doesn't push those pillars away when entering the underwater temple thing..they just...kind of fall and he appears..).

Very good though. I want the Vita version but everywhere around me is OOS...not sure if I want it digitally..

I never got past the flying boss that attacks the airship when we're on our way to crash the wedding, because I spent my skill points on all the wrong stuff.

What should I make sure I have at that point?

Which tracks are different? Is there more voice in this version?
Things seem different but I'm not sure what exactly. It's been a long time since I played this game so my memory is fuzzy

Gotta say that I love the notes that go along with the artwork in the LE book. Wish more would do that because that background info always interests me. I would have preferred it being a solo book and not the game's case, but it's way to gorgeous for me to be to upset. That white cover is delicious.

Can you not buy the games separately on Vita? I was hoping to save money and only buy FFX2 when im completely done with FFX, which will take a long long while.

HeelPower

Vita or PS3?

PS3.FPS is great. Game looks crisp and detailed while maintaining the vivid, bright color palette characteristic of FFX.Excellent work.

I do not understand why they do not give you the option to choose your OST. Like in Sonic CD HD, you can flip between EU and US soundtracks. If a DL can do it, a retail disc could do it as well.

I have no idea.The new tracks feel a bit too clean imo they lack the quirkiness and cuteness of the original.

I need more time to appreciate it but I still want the original music.Its holding back the remaster from being perfect 100%.

PS3.FPS is great. Game looks crisp and detailed while maintaining the vivid, bright color palette characteristic of FFX.Excellent work.

I have no idea.The new tracks feel a bit too clean imo they lack the quirkiness and cuteness of the original.

I need more time to appreciate it but I still want the original music.Its holding back the remaster from being perfect 100%.

Keep playing, it'll grow on you. The game has been refreshed, and the music does match the refresh after a bit.

Top Bottom