• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| G - A - F in position, it's showtime gurlz!

Ibuki

Banned
I have both the PS3 LE and Vita versions in hand, only problem is I don't get off until about six hours from now. At least the day is finally here.

georly

Sigh. I want this so bad, but I'm still playing dark souls. I think I can wait for it to be cheaper later. :( :( Dunno how much i care about limited edition case.

XJF

Isnt there a move where you get Ability Spheres after hitting an enemy?

Yuna should have the ability distill skill, if nobody else learned it, that can net you ability spheres from enemies.

Ah... Extract Ability. Wakka gets it first on Standard Grid, It's closer to Yuna on Expert Grid. Thanks! Almost there. Luckily I have one ability sphere left to learn it lol

I've never owned a CE of anything, but this thing feels amazing. I expected the art "prints" to be cheap paper, but they seem to be at least on some kind of heavy card-stock.

I'm sure someone's posted some pics already, but here's a few more:

bukaZd3.jpg

uy0ki7f.jpg

RUqKsPT.jpg

Flandy

So how's the vita version look on that oled
Really good. Though I've only played about half an hour since I'm doing something else atm. Can't wait to get back to it though
I have a download code for X-2 on vita if anyone is interested in buying it. Make offers via pm.
Try the PSN (aka Vita) thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=777335
and the B/S/T Thread if you can't find anyone wanting to buy it
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743986

Noooope. Neither Best Buy in my area had it, and all three Gamestops only had enough for preorders. Ended up just getting some PSN cash cards and am now just waiting for the store to update....sigh.

No Best Buy within 50 miles of me (~20 or so stores) had the Vita version in stock.

..oddly enough..my local Walmart had it. but I'm not buying that without my GCU discount.

sasuke_91

So you wouldn't recommend the Expert Sphere Grid? I played with Standard Sphere Grid, but that'a decade ago... never tried the Expert grid.
My LE should come on friday. Why does the US get it 4 days earlier than Europe?! :(

Levyne

Banned
Remind me gaf, there's nothing missable other than Al-Bhed primers right? I'd rather not have to keep referring to a guide

ubercheez

Remind me gaf, there's nothing missable other than Al-Bhed primers right? I'd rather not have to keep referring to a guide

I believe those are the only things that are fully missable, but there are certain things that become much more difficult if done later. Get the destruction sphere treasure from Besaid and the Sun Crest after fighting
Yunalesca
, or else you'll have to go through dark aeons to get them later.

Levyne

Banned
I believe those are the only things that are fully missable, but there are certain things that become much more difficult if done later. Get the destruction sphere treasure from Besaid and the Sun Crest after fighting
Yunalesca
, or else you'll have to go through dark aeons to get them later.

Yep, I remember these. Thanks for the reminder.

So something I noticed and haven't tested yet bit am downloading, I purchased online from SEN and I was able to download to vita and ps3, so I'm thinking I got both versions for the price of one. Hopefully this is the case, great deal then.

Flandy

So something I noticed and haven't tested yet bit am downloading, I purchased online from SEN and I was able to download to vita and ps3, so I'm thinking I got both versions for the price of one. Hopefully this is the case, great deal then.

You didn't. You can download the Vita version onto the PS3 to copy to the Vita at a later date

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Fired up the game just to check out the menu and received a swift punch in the feels by that soundtrack.

Nobuo Uematsu is one of the best composers of our time. The story, the characters, the emotions, heck the Final Fantasy series itself would not have had as big of an impact on gaming culture without Uematsu. Fuck anyone that says otherwise.

Persona7

Banned
Some dude was complaining about not getting the last limited edition at gamestop because he did not pre-order, he was fuming when I told the cashier I had a pre-order and I got the last one.

I couldn't stop thinking about that coaxed into a snafu pic I saw a while back on neogaf.

melman101

Lol @ the credits option on the main menu spoiling the endings of both games within 20 seconds. Wtf

Thank God I didn't watch it fully. I thought it was gonna be a sound test. And I barely remember what I heard which was like one line or something. Wow! LOL! Dodged that one pretty good.

Top Bottom