• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| G - A - F in position, it's showtime gurlz!

orochi91

It kind of is, I can't really think of any time I've had two of the three members of my active party be healers at any given time.

Yeah, Tidus' grid is also an option to consider. That's probably gonna be what I end up doing. Tidus is almost at the end of his grid so I'll use the Friend Sphere (Don't have Teleport Spheres yet) to put him at the very end of it and work backwards.

Whose the girl in your Avatar? She looks like a female Motomu Toriyama.

Need a better Blitz team. Right now I have Tidus, Wakka, Brother, and Jumal. Anyone else that would help out. Trying to get Wakka's OD's. I've played absolutely none since mandatory game

I'm using the same team right now for offense. The only stats that even matter for 90% of the games are TIdus's SH and Brother's EN/PA so I could literally win 2v5. I wouldn't recommend any team changes except a better goalie. Nimrock or whoever is best but needs to be let go by Al Bhed.

Consider resetting data if you've already let your opponents overlvl your team. There's better advice out there but Biltz is so horriblely broken/flawed you can outsmart the AI with a garbage team and be somewhat successful.

I'm currently 4-0 in the Jupiter Sigil League.

Shahadan

Lol @ earning a trophy for watching the cringe worthy kiss scene

I will never get how people can mock the laugh scene so much and say nothing about this one or the airship-cable-grinding nonsense.

Atlantis

It kind of is, I can't really think of any time I've had two of the three members of my active party be healers at any given time.

Yeah, Tidus' grid is also an option to consider. That's probably gonna be what I end up doing. Tidus is almost at the end of his grid so I'll use the Friend Sphere (Don't have Teleport Spheres yet) to put him at the very end of it and work backwards.

If anyone is going to be redundant, it's going to be Yuna. Kimahri will learn Reflect, Curaga, and Holy way before she does and then he's free to teleport to the last two sections of Lulu's grid. He'll also have to incredible versatility of Use. Yuna can get it as well, but doing so will push her even further behind.

As for Tidus' grid, there's really no alternative if you want a physical attacking Kimahri. It's just plainly better than Wakka's and Auron's isn't even accessible.

Slowga as well, but those aren't located in the later half of Yuna's Sphere Grid, which is what we're discussing.

Does the pseudo-NG+ glitch (going back to the beginning of the Home events on Bikanel if you haven't yet defeated Dark Ifrit) still work in this version of the game?

Faenix1

If anyone is going to be redundant, it's going to be Yuna. Kimahri will learn Reflect, Curaga, and Holy way before she does and then he's free to teleport to the last two sections of Lulu's grid. He'll also have to incredible versatility of Use. Yuna can get it as well, but doing so will push her even further behind.

As for Tidus' grid, there's really no alternative if you want a physical attacking Kimahri. It's just plainly better than Wakka's and Auron's isn't even accessible.

Slowga as well, but those aren't located in the later half of Yuna's Sphere Grid, which is what we're discussing.

Suddenly I get a feeling I shouldnt of chose the Expert Grid lol

Atlantis

9Rsre.gif

I come into the thread to see what people are saying about the remaster (starting my playthrough tomorrow probably, after I beat Dark Souls II), and I scroll down the page to see that. Dear god...

Well, just went all over the place in Bikanel Island and still can't find primer 22. I'll come back to it later. Is it really on Bikanel Island before you get on the airship? I don't want to know where, though.

Squire

Banned
LOL, dat last page tho.

About to go through the Thunder Plains, so Rikku just joined up. Glad to have her. The scene where she meets the party is so good. She adds a lot of light to the game.

I remember always needing to grind for the Moonflower boss. Didn't have to this time. Same for the operation boss.

Heh. Maybe I'm just a smarter player now.

Well thats not as bad as some other fanarts I had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing. ;_;

Anyways to Spira now that I've done the beginning.

Darn I should have chosen standard grid since I'm gonna do a NG+. Oh well time to go roll with the punches.

Is there a way to get all the Al-Bhed premiers before NG+?

There is no new game+ in FF10. And you can get all of the primers in one shot.

My bad, I was thinking of another game, that or I forgot lol.

Yeah I'll grab all the primers and just move it over to my next playthrough.

Speaking of random battles, the new music isn't bad. But its gonna take some time to win me over as I loved the previous battle theme.

ramyeon

The Chocobo stuff in this game is such bullshit. Last night was the Chocobo trainer race, and I managed that okay really. Didn't take as long as I thought it would, but it was mostly luck. Today's the Remiem Temple race with 5 chests. It's all difficult because of bad controls and camera angles, really annoying. The reaction time opening that last chest to when you actually fly down to the finish is soul crushing.

Top Bottom