• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 |OT| Change the Future

I would buy every single DLC they made if they had trophies attached, but since they probably won't, I'll just get the story stuff... maybe

Goli

It wouldn't surprise me if just like how we all thought Lightning would be battled alone but actually ended up coming with Amodar, Jihl ended up coming with Yaag.

Holy shit there's a Jihl DLC coming?
gATd.jpg

Took out a piece of the image just in case the link that was watermarked was unsafe, by the way.

Oh what the fucking fuck is that shit.

I just got to
Archylite Steppe
and was curious what my monster party should be. I have Cait Sith, Pulse Knight and Albino Lobo. I was going to dump Cait Sith since Serah is a pretty good healer. Should I do that or is there a better medic monster to use?

bubnbob

Banned
Does Meteor Javelin do more damage when you have less HP? I can't seem to hit 99999 even with 1000 STR and Bravery (I have Yashiki just for this)

RPGCrazied

Does Meteor Javelin do more damage when you have less HP? I can't seem to hit 99999 even with 1000 STR and Bravery (I have Yashiki just for this)

Long Gui. Debuff. rav/rav/rav until its staggered 999%, then com/com/com. Use the Javelin right before the stagger ends. Profit.

bubnbob

Banned
Does it do more damage when the chain is almost empty?

I'm trying to figure out what "damage depends on the situation" in the description means.

Maybe I'm just not attacking long enough to build the numbers.

B.K.

40,000 coins is going to be impossible to get in the slot machines. What are some good monsters to farm for gil in Episode 4?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
They should have the ghost of Hope's mom as the DLC after Jihl. Mom's Are Tough feral link, all the way to the bank.

rataven

How does one be redeemed from "CODE ORANGE, CODE PURPLE, CODE BLUE"? That scene made me laugh in both languages.
Girl lost her marbles in that scene. Up until then, I thought her character had potential :(

But I do wonder if her DLC will have any thing to do with Sazh, since she played a significant role in his story.

hamchan

They should have the ghost of Hope's mom as the DLC after Jihl. Mom's Are Tough feral link, all the way to the bank.
Oh shit, I would pay good money for that. They should also let us recruit Snow as well. Even though I dislike him I would totally use him to kill Hope's mom.

MrDenny

Just finished the game, the ending was pretty awesome.
Overall, I enjoyed the game more than XIII.
I wish snow was written out of history, so noel could take his place haha.

RyudBoy

The tape down L1 button trick isn't working for me. On my 5th try now, started with 7300 coins and ran out every time. I doubled the amount this time from racing so let's see if it works.

I asked this earlier, but I think it was missed.

Can you go back to redo paradox endings? Later Episode 5 spoilers
The part in the dream world, were dream Lightning invites Serah to stay and end her journey, I picked no and apparently if you chose yes, there would be an ending.

bubnbob

Banned
Yes, you have to rewind time and do it all over (after the ending, you can go back and open the gate so it's back to how it was before)

Neki

I asked this earlier, but I think it was missed.

Can you go back to redo paradox endings? Later Episode 5 spoilers
The part in the dream world, were dream Lightning invites Serah to stay and end her journey, I picked no and apparently if you chose yes, there would be an ending.

I think you can close that gate and do that gate again, so I'm thinking so.

Yes, you have to rewind time and do it all over (after the ending, you can go back and open the gate so it's back to how it was before)

I think you can close that gate and do that gate again, so I'm thinking so.

But there is no gate for this. The event takes place in the
Void Beyond, after the Caius fight, and he stabs Serah. Then shes in New Boduhm, but its not real, its a dream world in her head.

But there is no gate for this. The event takes place in the
Void Beyond, after the Caius fight, and he stabs Serah. Then shes in New Boduhm, but its not real, its a dream world in her head.

Close the
Academia 4XX AF
gate and redo the whole part again. You should be able to get back that part.

Top Bottom