• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

Raitningz

Maybe in cocoon is legal!!

(and only for one game...time-travel fuck yeah!)

Did you not read the follow up novel? He becomes an adult again in the New World. Also why does everything have to do with about 'Legal' or not?

toriyama introduced time travel so that he could imagine future Hope and Lightning as OTP.

Toriyama has given his input on the pairing since he knows it's extremely popular, he said in his opinion(inside the Lightning Returns Ultimania),
"I don't see Lightning belonging to anyone, I personally think she only opens her heart to Odin." But he maintains his stand that Odin is not human, not even in the New World, and that's why she can trust him, because she has trust issues. However, Toriyama is not the man writing the story, it is Daisuke Watanabe, and he did set the story along that path with how the Lightning Returns novel ended.

#Bestcouple

I'm shipping these two so hard.

In the next two games I mean, when it's a tad less creepy. I have to say I'm kinda glad I never paid any attention to ff13 spoiler stuff and only played the demos for each game. Like, I just got to Gran Pulse, and I have no god damn idea how we get the story from where we are to where 13-2 starts off at. That's exciting.

Raitningz

I'm shipping these two so hard.

In the next two games I mean, when it's a tad less creepy. I have to say I'm kinda glad I never paid any attention to ff13 spoiler stuff and only played the demos for each game. Like, I just got to Gran Pulse, and I have no god damn idea how we get the story from where we are to where 13-2 starts off at. That's exciting.

It takes a horrible fanfiction turn in my opinion, lol

Nevadatan

Did you not read the follow up novel? He becomes an adult again in the New World. Also why does everything have to do with about 'Legal' or not?

Toriyama has given his input on the pairing since he knows it's extremely popular, he said in his opinion,
"I don't see Lightning belonging to anyone, I personally think she only opens her heart to Odin." But he maintains his stand that Odin is not human, not even in the New World, and that's why she can trust him, because she has trust issues. However, Toriyama is not the man writing the story, it is Daisuke Watanabe, and he did set the story along that path with how the Lightning Returns novel ended.

and then theres this:
You don't know Square

They shall disable screenshot features and everytime you try to open the game with Fraps the game crashes, and if you try to simply use the print screen button you only get a picture of Lightning marrying Noctis..

:)

Nevadatan

Noctis is obviously involved with Luna or Stella D:
im just playing with some quotes from this same thread, anything outside these boundaries shall be on the twisted mind of a fanfiction writer.

and going back to the game... im been playing a bit with the upgrade system but not really paying attention to it so basically im just throwing stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

Raitningz

Nope, although I have been spoilered on some parts of LR ending, I'm holding to play the game on PC to know more.

Ah, I see. Well, if you ship them then... There's plenty of stuff for that in LR.

I like to imagine I am Hope.

BzwM52RCIAQaceQ.png:large

aravuus

gosh dang it i say what the fuck

Hope is fine EVEN in FFXIII-1.

Jesus man, I mean. If you were him, young and immature. How would you react and feel?

I've always been a pretty rational person so... Not like that.

There's a bunch of posts on why it's so horribly written already. Read them up. Agree or disagree.

How much people seem to lack basic empathy is quite amazing

Are you calling me a sociopath? In that case I have to thank you, I do consider myself (and my split personality, xxpr3dat0rINthed4rkxx on tumblr) a particularly badass internet denizen and something of a symbol of chaos around here

*tips anime pin filled WWII era helmet*

Nevadatan

gosh dang it i say what the fuck

I've always been a pretty rational person so... Not like that.

Are you calling me a sociopath? In that case I have to thank you, I do consider myself (and my split personality, xxpr3dat0rINthed4rkxx on tumblr) a particularly badass internet denizen and something of a symbol of chaos around here

*tips anime pin filled WWII era helmet*

Something seems off up there. but im not going to elaborate.

this upgrade system dood. is strange for me and im not very good at following guides.
*continues to throw stuff at the wall...*

Knurek

I'm getting awful (pre-rendered)cutscene stuttering. Any one know a way to get rid of that?

Twit or otherwise harass Square Enix reps on social media.
It's our best chance for a patch - if enough people raise stink.

If you're from UK or Australia, you can always ask for a refund on Steam.

wolfhowwl

Banned
Just saw this on the FF13 Steam Forums...

Y78BOkE.png

...all hope is lost...

They seem like a trustworthy poster with other high quality contributions in the steam forum like "why buy garbage though? you white knights confuse me. Must be peasants without ps3's" and "this game is trash anyone who likes it hasnt played older better games lolo0lol."

Top Bottom