• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....yeah..um... I really wanna buy this now but don't know if I should. I'm waist-deep in university at the moment and I know if I buy this now I'll most likely fail my course because I have no self-control. But i still really, REALLY wanna buy it.

Help me gaf.

Buy it as a lesson in self control
I'm starting uni in 3 weeks, I plan to allow myself a couple of hours a night (if I'm not busy)

Eusis

Oh right. I actually didn't know that The Waning of the Sixth Sun disc was a Blu-Ray, the official website and ShopTo/Amazon don't mention that either, so I just assumed it was a DVD. Well that just makes it even more awesome!
I admittedly wouldn't be surprised if it was just cheaper and more practical to go all blu-ray, plus it does seem market penetration's high enough and it's probably a safe assumption that anyone on PC is either gaming on a blu-ray equipped laptop, can get a drive, or is discerning enough for higher resolution visuals to want a blu-ray over DVD. But, yeah, it's nice that you get a blu-ray regardless of platform choices.
Heh, kinda fitting I was playing Saint's Row in the leadup. Though that crashed on me so I'll just wait it out instead.
Nevermind that it's SR2 that had it, not SR4. That'd be The Touch.

Infinitydragon

Neo Member
T - 15 min

bla_1377334800.png

11:00 AM can't come soon enough.

So....yeah..um... I really wanna buy this now but don't know if I should. I'm waist-deep in university at the moment and I know if I buy this now I'll most likely fail my course because I have no self-control. But i still really, REALLY wanna buy it.

Help me gaf.

If you preorder now, don't expect to get in until the 27th. It's very likely SE is out of preorder codes.

Khrno

I admittedly wouldn't be surprised if it was just cheaper and more practical to go all blu-ray, plus it does seem market penetration's high enough and it's probably a safe assumption that anyone on PC is either gaming on a blu-ray equipped laptop, can get a drive, or is discerning enough for higher resolution visuals to want a blu-ray over DVD. But, yeah, it's nice that you get a blu-ray regardless of platform choices.

I have a high-end PC, but when I built it, I just got a standard DVD drive to save a few pounds lol. But I do have a PS3.

Rad-

Fuck I didn't have time to make any food. I'm just going to cereal my way through for the first few hours and then order some fast food.

Jinko

Are people staying logged in and assuming the button will just become clickable? or not logging in until 2am?

You can refresh the button by clicking on the world icon and canceling out.

Edit:- Does anyone know what directory to out sweetfx in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom