• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server: gaf.mumble.com
Port: 5311
Username: <character's first name>

When you add the GAF mumble server, please setup your username to reflect the first name of your in-game character. This will make it easier to identify everyone.

* Alternatively, you can combine your character's first and last name for your Mumble username. You just can't use spaces (e.g. MapleCookie).

forgive me, im newb with mumble.

all i see is:

label
address
port
username
password

KenjiKaizoku

Neo Member
So close....Please work on launch! I remember last week that it took an extra hour or so before the NA server list would even show up. :(

Anyway, hopping onto Mumble now -- see y'all there!

Character Name: Risa Yamada

user1337

Almost there people! I have had a good nights sleep and am now awake and have had enough breakfast to keep me going all day!

Wife has gone to work and is on-call till 11pm.....That gives me 13 hours of non stop play time lol.

akaoni

Banned
I did the overnight beforehand so I could be charged and ready for the Europe morning start. Not a morning person. 12 hour sleep.

Khrno

But they showed it in the unboxing, see? Granted that's NA, but I don't see them NOT putting it there in the Europe version.

Oh right. I actually didn't know that The Waning of the Sixth Sun disc was a Blu-Ray, the official website and ShopTo/Amazon don't mention that either, so I just assumed it was a DVD. Well that just makes it even more awesome!

Wilsongt

Woke up because I couldn't sleep and I was drenched in sweat. Got into the shower and am about to put a pot of coffee in. My body is ready.

gribbles

Banned
So....yeah..um... I really wanna buy this now but don't know if I should. I'm waist-deep in university at the moment and I know if I buy this now I'll most likely fail my course because I have no self-control. But i still really, REALLY wanna buy it.

Help me gaf.

Rad-

So....yeah..um... I really wanna buy this now but don't know if I should. I'm waist-deep in university at the moment and I know if I buy this now I'll most likely fail my course because I have no self-control. But i still really, REALLY wanna buy it.

Help me gaf.

Buy it. Yes, I'm evil I know.

erawsd

Yeah, every time I saw people encouraging others to do this (mostly in another forum, posting "PSA" threads telling people to order and cancel to grab the codes), their "fuck you, got mine" mentality really bothered me. In the few instances they were called out on it, they replied that they didn't see a thing wrong with it, and that they were entitled to / deserved early access.

I didn't do it, I already have early access and I think those exp hats are borderline cheats. However, I can't say I blame the people that did it. Preorder bonuses are all around bullshit, and they've become increasingly exploitative... so it doesn't bother me to see the "little man" playing the same dirty game.

Sblargh

Banned

Help me gaf.

Formal education is overrated.

Jinko

I didn't do it, I already have early access and I think those exp hats are borderline cheats. However, I can't say I blame the people that did it. Preorder bonuses are all around bullshit, and they've become increasingly exploitative... so it doesn't bother me to see the "little man" playing the same dirty game.

If the XP hats are like in 1.0 they stop working at lvl 10.

Oh man that's a waste, you're gonna regret it in a few hours, hope you have enough coffee.

I meant very well, lol, I still got 7.5 hours sleep >.>

Jacobbles

6:15pm in South Australia, glad I didn't have to stay up/wake up for this.

That said, it's Saturday evening here so I'll only have tonight and Sunday to play.

MY BODY IS READY

Stasis

Help me gaf.

Don't.

But you will anyway.

So welcome aboard.

Khrno

T - 15 min

bla_1377334800.png

Oh, the pending.me.uk server and my Internet synced clock are like 1 minute apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom