• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

desu

So people weren't kidding about the bard AF being aesthetically terrible. At least the pants. The rest I can deal with, but it looks like the pants were sewn together from two halves of entirely different pieces of clothing. You'd think a class with a history of performing in front of people would know how to dress better. :(

I really hate the AF+1 as well, my boobs hanging out is just annoying. Allagan stuff looks a lot better! Sadly the stats on body/pants are suboptimal.

Khatoz

Yay!

winv2daa.jpg

BRD pants for me and the Axe dropped.

Congrats!

Nohar

I like the BRD AF... Well, true enough, the tights are... specials. And, well, the AF+1 is all pinkish...

Oh, screw that. I'M FABULOUS!

gatti-man

Sargatanas GAF is not inactive, we're just waiting for our moment to attack!

FC is still quite active but I don't see most GAF members, neither I play that much anymore

Note: Image is just a random reunion of DRG on Sargatanas, everbody and his mother has a 50 DRG there...
You guys should merge with my FC. We are active and have a good core group of guys running coil.

Kenai

bard af is the best. you just cannot handle how fabulous it is

Excuse you, brd af is perfection (at least on guys- I hate how the girl version is missing the undershirt part). Was so excited to get my jester pants. <3

Maybe I just want some symmetry? Consistency? I dunno mang, it's like striped on one leg and the other pattern is like..what is it? The two sides might even be from different centuries for all I know. Even jester clothing seems more coordinated even if the patterns themselves are random. It's like they were trying to do Kefka but without all the colors and methodical madness that went into them, so it's like..what it is.

Clipse

Bard's AF set is the only reason why I bothered leveling the class to 50 lol. Looks great on my female Hyur.

Also, I only recently saw a female Hyur in full SCH AF+1, I'm seriously considering leveling a SCH next just for that set.

Kenai

Also, I only recently saw a female Hyur in full SCH AF+1, I'm seriously considering leveling a SCH next just for that set.

I'm only missing the shoes (and technically the hands but coil was nice to me once). I really like the set, it's so damn amazing.

I love my Vanya but I can't wait until I can wear the SMN AF2 set. Not fond of the boots though...eww. I will go after the AF2 skirt first and then the glorious robe.

KPJZKC

I followed people's leads in this thread and joined Phoenix :)

Level 16 Gladiator currently, but the single player grind is starting to get slightly annoying (too much time spent with field/trade classes), so if anybody can recommend a company or anything that would be great :D

Nohar

Finally!

(image)

Congratz!

Heh, my levels are oddly similar to yours (expect that I have every crafting and gathering job at 30 since yesterday, and that I have Archer at 50 instead of Gladiator... So, yeah, not quite that similar I guess).

I'm beginning to run out of leves too. I guess I'll have to stop crafting and gathering for a while (and try to free some space: it's becoming problematic).

dcye

I followed people's leads in this thread and joined Phoenix :)

Level 16 Gladiator currently, but the single player grind is starting to get slightly annoying (too much time spent with field/trade classes), so if anybody can recommend a company or anything that would be great :D

Heya. Hit me up, Jeral Ba'ken is my name. I can help you out with some stuff if you need it.

So should I be using Misama 2? I want to maximize my dps as SMN but I'm not seeing the use for it since I have to run in close to use it.

There are definitely times it makes sense to use, but for the most part it's not worth running up to get in range to use it. As SCH, I'll use it during the flan boss in WP and when the adds spawn in Garuda HM because it's a quick way to get the disease debuff on them, which reduces healing (I think it works on them, at least).

KPJZKC

Heya. Hit me up, Jeral Ba'ken is my name. I can help you out with some stuff if you need it.

Tried to throw you a friend invite/search in social list but nothing showed up with that name!

I don't think I need anything aside from contacts in the game though, always more fun to work up from nothing in MMO's. Thanks anyway!

Anybody on Phoenix feel free to add me with character name 'Zaphiro Kynes'

There are definitely times it makes sense to use, but for the most part it's not worth running up to get in range to use it. As SCH, I'll use it during the flan boss in WP and when the adds spawn in Garuda HM because it's a quick way to get the disease debuff on them, which reduces healing (I think it works on them, at least).

Okay, I will try to be mindful of situations when I can use it. Thanks.

Jayhawk

Congratz!

Heh, my levels are oddly similar to yours (expect that I have every crafting and gathering job at 30 since yesterday, and that I have Archer at 50 instead of Gladiator... So, yeah, not quite that similar I guess).

I'm beginning to run out of leves too. I guess I'll have to stop crafting and gathering for a while (and try to free some space: it's becoming problematic).

On my way to 50 on all crafts, I had to purge and clear out space on my retainers quite often. After a while, I would just toss anything I could buy off an NPC and didn't need right away for a leve.

dcye

Tried to throw you a friend invite/search in social list but nothing showed up with that name!

I don't think I need anything aside from contacts in the game though, always more fun to work up from nothing in MMO's. Thanks anyway!

Anybody on Phoenix feel free to add me with character name 'Zaphiro Kynes'

That was because I wasn't online. I was at work haha, I'm online now if you still are. You'd be welcome to join our FC if you'd like though most of the early game and story content is solo progression except for story dungeons. I'm nor sue how Kyumi's FC is only early game content but Ive been running them recently with my brother so I should be around to help you with those if you need a group.

Ferr986

I needed 10 mytho stones more to caap this week and I said "hey, I could go to DF Garuda, it shouldnt be that bad!"....

... oh man :(

Isaccard

How many more days left for the Lightning stuff? Not log on and do it before it's too late ;_;

Not sure when I'll be back, but love me some Lightning

i miss you guise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom