• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I wish I saw what other people saw in housing. I couldn't possibly care less.
I enjoy customization of this sort, but I can definitely understand how it might not interest some [such as yourself].

As for me, I know I'm going to make numerous tweaks/fixes to everything, similar to when I was creating my character.

Yeah, I'm somewhat excited for housing but I realize it's something that will be cool for maybe a day before the novelty wears off. They need to have some neat activities like the farming they mentioned to keep it interesting. I also hope this won't make the big cities ghost towns if everyone just stays in their houses. I like to see a lot of other people running around town.

RK9039

Warrior buff?! Nice. I did just get my Paladin up to 42 though, but Warrior is a lot of fun to play.

I hope 180 days gives us that Behemoth mount, had a feeling it was going to be a mount. I was thinking maybe it would be Odin's horse or something like that.

ed: It's great that they're fixing Brutal Swing, there was literally no reason for that to be on a 30 second cool down.

Lain

I find the concept of housing interesting, but that's when you can put the house in the actual world, basically claiming a piece of the land, like you could in UO, not some instancing stuff.

chrono01

Ideal for FC housing, but too big for my personal one. I think M size will be my sweet spot for my house!
Ye, it might be too big for me as well, but it sure looks impressive. It's perfect for a large Free Company, though, such as one the size of GAF.

Look at dat couch!

d28Y5OQ.png

Ferr986

dat DRG AF2...

So I guess Wyrm set isnt AF2 (like in FFXI).
It also seems like Relics are goign to be replaced (or maybe upgraded to a different model..)

chrono01

wll, M sized houses are big too.
I wish there was something in between S and M.
Medium seems like a good size to me. Two floors, and not overly massive. Big enough to store your collectibles without feeling too large.

I'll definitely be choosing Medium.

Ferr986

Medium seems like a good size to me. Two floors, and not overly massive. Big enough to store your collectibles without feeling too large.

I'll definitely be choosing Medium.

I think theres 3 floors? There were stairs going up and down if im not mistaken?

Anyways If I can afford it ill go medium. S seemed too cluttered for me.

chrono01

I think theres 3 floors? There were stairs going up and down if im not mistaken?
Oh, was there? I might have been mistaken since I was in the process of making a post here and my attention was divided at that time.

Edit - Yeah, looks like two full floors.

Alucrid

Banned
Wait, so where's the Allagan 2 and AF2 dropping from? I assume AF2 will be tomes, wonder if they'll just rehash myth or use another type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom