• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PS4 Beta |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceles

Did anyone here actually manage to get into the game?

Also, it seems like you can't use the share functionality?

Share button works

KKwVypm.jpg

MrBS

I shouldn't have quit out to try a different class. Can't get back in!

Squeenix have done good with the port. Way ahead of the gimped PS3 version. Mouse and keyboard makes this a great option for those who dont have a decent enough PC to enjoy the eye candy.

grimmiq

Loaded up fine into World 3, plugged in my M+KB and they worked perfectly. Ran around for a bit, picked up all my pets/mounts/helms, everything seems good so far. Streamed 10-15mins to my 0-1 viewers..now time to make dinner ;p.

Tratorn

Can't I use my account from the last PS3-beta?
And why the hell can't I create a new one on PS4?

It just gives me the option to use an existing account.

Jumped on Beta 1 server and ran around for 10 min to see performance. The game runs pretty damn smooth with settings that look higher than what I can do on my PC (barely midrange). Pretty nice upgrade for me. I'm impressed. The touchpad support is really nice too.

Soi-Fong

Loaded up fine into World 3, plugged in my M+KB and they worked perfectly. Ran around for a bit, picked up all my pets/mounts/helms, everything seems good so far. Streamed 10-15mins to my 0-1 viewers..now time to make dinner ;p.

How'd you pick up the pets mounts and helms?? Unless you had an acct with the collectors edition? Since I also had that for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom