• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Going to the Tokyo Big Sight in a few hours to grab the English copy of Encyclopedia Eorzea which an FC friend is buying for me at the event. I hope I get back home in time for the live letter (which is the only part I'm interested in, which is the reason I'm not going/buying the stream, ha ha).

The stream costs money. The live letter part of the fanfest is free though (will be on Twitch and other places). The bolded is the live letter.

Fan Festival 2016 in Tokyo Stage Schedule

Day 1

Dec. 23rd 5:00 p.m. (PST): Opening Showcase (Only available live)
Dec. 23rd 5:30 p.m. (PST): Keynote
Dec. 23rd 7:30 p.m. (PST): Ultima Quiz Returns
Dec. 23rd 9:00 p.m. (PST): Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIV
Dec. 23rd 11:00 p.m. (PST): Costume Contest
Dec. 24th 1:30 a.m. (PST): Special Concert (Piano)

Day 2

Dec. 24th 5:00 p.m. (PST): Opening Showcase
Dec. 24th 5:30 p.m. (PST): Welcome to Naoki’s Room
Dec. 24th 7:45 p.m. (PST): Costume Runway
Dec. 24th 8:30 p.m. (PST): Dev. Panel
Dec. 24th 10:00 p.m. (PST): Adrenaline Rush TV PvP Tournament
Dec. 25th 2:00 a.m. (PST): Special Concert (THE PRIMALS)

Yes and no. The battle class leves have crummy xp payouts so it's usually not worth it to run them. The gathering and crafting leves on the other hand have really good payouts so if you're planning on leveling those classes save your leves for them.

JP fan fest starts in a few hours. Most of it, including tonight's big keynote, will be locked behind the paid stream. The only free portion is the Fan Fest Live Letter which will also occur later tonight.

Keynote Countdown (paid stream):
t1482543000z4.png

Live Letter Countdown (free on twitch and YouTube)
t1482555600z4.png

Thanks

How much is the ticket for the keynote, and where can I buy it?

I don't think I've gotten into gathering and crafting yet. Only just opened up the other adventurer guilds, so I might just stick to the main quests for now, and get pugilist to lvl 15.

Don't bother getting into crafting or gathering untik you want a series break from combat classes. Leveling crafting, unless you are crazy and try to get her everything, is Gil consuming. By the time your 50 or higher, the MSQ should have afforded you at least a mil or so

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Can Duty Finder just fail sometimes?

Ive been waiting for Void Arc for over 2 hours. Shows that we've only been waiting for 2 DPS for almost an hour, and that doesn't seem possible.

Squishy3

all we will probably just get a samurai themed shirt from Yoshi (12 minutes to go before the opening showcase)
to put it in perspective the JP fanfest for heavensward revealed astro and dark knight with YoshiP wearing a James Bond tshirt to signify machinist

then they revealed machinist at the end

Omnicent

Susan Calloway closing out tonight with piano. Hyped for that.
Now to wait 5 more minutes.

Also Koji fox will be doing translation, so english speakers are not left in the dust

Omnicent

RDM is a ranged magic dps.
use a rapier and magicked crystal medium for equip (becomes 1 in battle to make 1 weapon).
Starting level is 50 (tentative).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom