• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawk

The greatness of unsynced coil and trials is that you can run with Felix-carry groups that have no healers, multiple tanks including day 1 60 Jayhawk WAR, and eventually clear things. np np

rubius01

The greatness of unsynced coil and trials is that you can run with Felix-carry groups that have no healers, multiple tanks including day 1 60 Jayhawk WAR, and eventually clear things. np np

You disappoint me. I was looking forward to your ilvl 145 WAR tanking in Dun Scaith last night

B.K.

Ah, OK. Just know what you're getting into - the last 2 dungeons have much longer cutscenes throughout than anything before it.

Yeah. I usually skip cutscenes so I don't keep people waiting. I've run into some really impatient and mean people in the last month.

Edit

Is there a list of Supply and Provisioning mission items? It would be nice to have a list of all potential items that I can just click on and see where I can get it, instead of having to wiki one item at a time.

Squishy3

Cool. I just finished one of the Lancer specific ones with the +, which at least had a couple cutscenes and a little bit more background. What's special about the + quests?
The + quests always unlock some gameplay related feature, be it a class quest that gives you more abilities to dungeons and new features such as materia melding and dying your gear.

B.K.

I think I'm missing something about Materia melding. I bought a i115 sword and am trying to meld a Strength Materia IV to it. The Materia says it requires an Item Level 70 item, but when I try to bind it to a level 115 sword, it only gives a +3 bonus instead of +7.

Jayhawk

I think I'm missing something about Materia melding. I bought a i115 sword and am trying to meld a Strength Materia IV to it. The Materia says it requires an Item Level 70 item, but when I try to bind it to a level 115 sword, it only gives a +3 bonus instead of +7.

Every piece of item has a cap on every primary and secondary stat. You hit the STR cap of that item at 3. So melding a materia that gives +7 STR is a waste.
Note that HQ-crafted gear or drops from dungeons and raids usually have the VIT and primary stat (STR/DEX/INT/MND) at the cap.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like

Bebpo

Banned
I mean, that's one way to do it, but not the only way. The ability the lolfaceroll things with no mechanics is basically mandatory to appease the chunk of the playerbase that doesn't like the idea of failing something, but the game does give you a number of ways to control your experience.

There was a guy in PF on Monday who wanted to do old Coil for the story. He'd been posted for a while and was alone. I joined, asked if he was okay with unsynched, and when he confirmed he was pulled in a WAR and we went and took him through 1-7 before he had to go to bed/we would have had to find another body for some of the autowipe stuff in 8-10.

It's not the original Coil experience, but it was a pretty good balance between seeing most of the fight mechanics and not actually having to deal with levelsynced PUGs wiping over and over. He got to get Divebombed into a wall and blow up to Twisters, get eaten by Rafflesia, and we all got to experience the high-stakes game of tag that is trying to do T7 with somebody going in blind who doesnt know what Voice and Shriek are.

He got to see cutscenes in context, it was fun watching somebody react to a bunch of stuff that is really, really old hat for the first time. I am actually pretty bummed it was cross-server because getting him through the rest of the turns would have been fun. I 100% believe everyone's first T13 needs to be either synched or a max of three people, because the back half of that fight is the best coordination of music and combat in the game and burning past it removes some of the moments that still seem pretty epic today.

I think my roundabout point is: The way things are for Coil right at this second are actually pretty cool. You can sync 8man for an approximation of what things kind of were. You can unsync 8 to just faceroll everything if you just want to unlock cutscenes. You can unsync with relatively few bodies or really bad gear (two man T5 only you replace your left side armor with AF1) to make the fights last long enough to see everything without having to go full learning the whole fight. Players have a lot of control over their Coil experience now, and the flexibility is great.

I disagree, I feel like lvl.60/HW/current players are somewhat out of touch with what 2.X/ARR content is like these days for new players.

While it's not impossible, it's near-impossible to get a group of people together to do Coil unsynced (or even unsync + no echo).

I tried a week+, including a weekend, every single day, searching pf and making pfs for hours. Even when I made pfs that specifically said sync or throwback or cutscene watching, 90% of the people who would join after 30-45 mins of nobody joining either go "wait, we're not really doing it unsync right?" or I'd fill up a party in a pf that specifically says sync and then everyone would demand we do it unsync or they all leave.

And cutscenes? Unsync nobody waits. Even if your thing says cutscene watching and first-time, it's the end two dungeons of MSQ 2.0 all over again. If you watch a cutscene your party is gone. If you want to actually do any of the fights you have to skip all the cutscenes and watch them in the inn. Even the ending cutscenes for a turn, if you're doing multiple turns with a group who are just their for WT (which is 95% of anyone you will get in Coil currently), the last thing you want to do is be sitting watching a 3 minute cutscene at the end while everyone is waiting for your to roll on the loot drops. Do that and everyone will leave your party before the next turn.

My experience is that lvl.60/HW/current players are scared shitless by their old memories of Coil and everyone is completely afraid to do it sync. I've had people shout at me saying "SYNC COIL IS NO JOKE, ONE MISTAKE AND EVERYONE DIES, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR"

Which is ridiculous, because the one time I did get a sync party for Turn 1, the +30% echo and i130 gear on i70 average stage is a cakewalk. It's not bad, but people think it's bad and so no one is willing to put the effort in.

My experience is that Coil/Extreme fights on pf reflect the current video game medium where everyone wants a press 1 button to win and all their care about is the winning and the goods and the loot and the easier, faster, now, now, now they can do it the better. Trying to get people on pf together for Coil is like I said, 95% people doing their WTs. I don't even know if WT is a good thing because if there was no WT then the only people who would join are just people who want to do Coil, then again you'd never get anyone. I mean even unsynched with WT people it still would take me hours and days to fill up a pf for a specific turn. I got luckily last sunday and got a group that stuck together and went T2->T9, then I got a group after a long time that just did T10 and quit, and then I got lucky last night and got a group after like 2 hours of waiting (my first pf expired after 60 mins, no one would join to even just do T11) in pf the group stuck together and did T11-T13. But there were days where I had pf up for hours and couldn't get a single party, even unsync for a single turn.

I feel trying to get non-WT people who want to watch cutscenes or do it sync at this point is basically impossible unless you have a full party of 7 other friends in agreement to do it together with you, but that's a lot of effort for other people to spend just for you, and very few people are willing to go out of there way to do that for someone else. I asked around on multiple forums, FCs, communities and there were a few people, but not enough to make a party.

In the end things like World of Darkness end up more satisfying because you can find them through DF, and at least DF is sync to a degree (I wish DF had ilevel sync for trials/raids like dungeons). At this point since I've watched the Coil guides and done the fights and know what to do I'll keep an eye out on pf and jump into any sync parties for Turns and I imagine over months eventually I'll get in parties and play many of the turns synched. But the story experience is over and already blown.

I also kinda wish WT required people to do things sync. Or have two tiers of WT with better pros for doing Sync WT.

Squishy3

t1 is laughably easy but t5 and t9 will result in people causing wipes when synced down (and people will cause wipes in t9 even unsynced)

t7 t10 t11 and t12 are also all terrible synced with people who've never done it before

wamberz1

I also kinda wish WT required people to do things sync. Or have two tiers of WT with better pros for doing Sync WT.
100% Agree.
What the hell is the point of doing it if it can just be done in 2 minutes with 0 challenge. Why not just give us a free sticker. What the fuck is even the reason we are playing then.

ebil

My experience is that lvl.60/HW/current players are scared shitless by their old memories of Coil and everyone is completely afraid to do it sync. I've had people shout at me saying "SYNC COIL IS NO JOKE, ONE MISTAKE AND EVERYONE DIES, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR"
Of course they are. Most of them never cleared most turns of Coil when they were current raids or got carried through it unsynced. Most people wouldn't bother doing Coil if WT required to do it synced to 50, they'd just run the easy content instead.

100% Agree.
What the hell is the point of doing it if it can just be done in 2 minutes with 0 challenge. Why not just give us a free sticker. What the fuck is even the reason we are playing then.
The reason for WT to exist is to give an incentive to re-run dead content, so that new players at least get to see it. The alternative is players being unable to see the old content unless they have friends willing to help them, period. It's unfortunate when you happen to have missed the train but there are ways around it. Like iammeiam said, doing the fights unsynced with 3 people make it so you can at least see and participate to the mechanics if you can't find enough people to run with you synced. I've done that with new players and it was fun and somewhat challenging for them.

Yeah I've been really baffled by WT being unsynched too. The answer is that people are lazy as hell and wont do the old fights the way they are intended even for a better reward. Also, Coil is hands down harder than anything alex has put up... even savage. Coil is the best raid in the game for sure.

scy

My experience is that Coil/Extreme fights on pf reflect the current video game medium where everyone wants a press 1 button to win and all their care about is the winning and the goods and the loot and the easier, faster, now, now, now they can do it the better.

To be fair, this is a pretty accurate assessment of the playerbase.

I feel trying to get non-WT people who want to watch cutscenes or do it sync at this point is basically impossible unless you have a full party of 7 other friends in agreement to do it together with you, but that's a lot of effort for other people to spend just for you, and very few people are willing to go out of there way to do that for someone else. I asked around on multiple forums, FCs, communities and there were a few people, but not enough to make a party.

I mean, you asked here and got people willing to do it. 2 people can do T1-T13 sans T8 (3 bodies for Ballistic unless RNG), T9 (4 bodies for Ice/Fire rotation), and T10 (3 bodies for vuln / Wild Charge, probably to make second adds not awful) as far as unsynced goes. Yes, getting actual synced groups is going to be a nightmare but you also have to understand you're asking to do content 95%+ of the playerbase literally never did without it being unsynced.

In the end things like World of Darkness end up more satisfying because you can find them through DF, and at least DF is sync to a degree (I wish DF had ilevel sync for trials/raids like dungeons).

And for what it's worth, future raids have a story mode that is via the DF and intended for random people to clear vs being proper raid content.

All the other reasons people have said aside, I'm also pretty fond of the Primal / Coil tiers being unsynced since they're basically all two mannable as tank / healer.

Yeah I've been really baffled by WT being unsynched too. The answer is that people are lazy as hell and wont do the old fights the way they are intended even for a better reward. Also, Coil is hands down harder than anything alex has put up... even savage. Coil is the best raid in the game for sure.

I mean ... harder than Creator, sure, the argument can be made for that? But Second and Final Coil weren't _that_ hard either, they're not that much beyond what Creator is.

Bebpo

Banned
Also the reason why I wish raids in df/trials were isync is because you get this lopsided result where the end stuff is still challenging like Odin trial i90, or World of Darkness i110 when everyone is i130

...but when everyone is i130, the i50, i70 stuff is a joke.

And I assume this will happen with HW and 3.x content, where the 3.5 patch type stuff will be future proof to a degree since they're built for people close to max ilevel for lvl.60, but the earlier 3.0-3.4 stuff that everyone runs at i270 or whatever the 3.5 max ilevel is will be a joke.

If they just synced trials/raids down to like +i20 the average item level, it'd keep all of them equally future proof and you can always run the stuff unsynched if you just wanted to blow through it.

wamberz1

The reason for WT to exist is to give an incentive to re-run dead content, so that new players at least get to see it. The alternative is players being unable to see the old content unless they have friends willing to help them, period. It's unfortunate when you happen to have missed the train but there are ways around it. Like iammeiam said, doing the fights unsynced with 3 people make it so you can at least see and participate to the mechanics if you can't find enough people to run with you synced. I've done that with new players and it was fun and somewhat challenging for them.

Because otherwise some story content would be completely dead.
I should have specified I'm talking about 2.X EX trials, which make up the bulk of WT, not coil. I feel enough people still run those fights synced that it would have still been somewhat easy to find a 8 man group. I can queue up for ARR EX fights right now and still get reasonable queue times, depending on the fight. It would honestly probably take me longer to find 2-3 other people to run non-full unsynced than to sit in DF.

ebil

I should have specified I'm talking about 2.X EX trials, which make up the bulk of WT, not coil. I feel enough people still run those fights synced that it would have still been somewhat easy to find a 8 man group. I can queue up for ARR EX fights right now and still get reasonable queue times, depending on the fight. It would honestly probably take me longer to find 2-3 other people to run non-full unsynced than to sit in DF.
Fair enough, Ex trials are relatively easy to PUG, even synced. I have a feeling people would outright skip Ramuh and Moogle though. :p

wamberz1

Fair enough, Ex trials are relatively easy to PUG, even synced. I have a feeling people would outright skip Ramuh and Moogle though. :p

*checks trials list*

*has done every one except those 2*

....dammit.

Is there a specific reason people don't do ramuh? I haven't done it yet purely by coincidence but I was planning to.

I understand why people would want to skip moogle tho. ughh

ebil

*checks trials list*

....dammit.

Is there a specific reason people don't do ramuh? I haven't done it yet purely by coincidence but I was planning to.

You needed to follow a pretty tough (for PUG standards anyway) set of priority rules to get rid of Ramuh's seduction status ailment and Rolling Thunder. He had weird phase pushes that could easily get several people killed or outright wipe you. Damage was quite high and the tank swap mechanic needed a measure of precision and coordination to execute (or 2+ coordinated SCHs and a solo WAR tank). He also rewarded completely outdated gear and RNG outdated weapons when he was released, which didn't help with his popularity. I agree that it's an annoying fight.

I never quite understood what people found difficult with Moogle Ex. It was messy and complicated by a large number of mechanics and people needed to pace themselves, I guess? It was really easy though, but not super rewarding either.

wamberz1

You needed to follow a pretty tough (for PUG standards anyway) set of priority rules to get rid of Ramuh's seduction status ailment and Rolling Thunder. He had weird phase pushes that could easily get several people killed or outright wipe you. Damage was quite high and the tank swap mechanic needed a measure of precision and coordination to execute (or 2+ coordinated SCHs and a solo WAR tank). He also rewarded completely outdated gear and RNG outdated weapons when he was released, which didn't help with his popularity. I agree that it's an annoying fight.

I never quite understood what people found difficult with Moogle Ex. It was messy and complicated by a large number of mechanics and people needed to pace themselves, I guess? It was really easy though, but not super rewarding either.

Thanks for the breakdown, I'll keep that in mind when I eventually try to run it.

iammeiam

I refuse to run Mog EX because I hate Mog. Ramuh is fine.

I disagree, I feel like lvl.60/HW/current players are somewhat out of touch with what 2.X/ARR content is like these days for new players.

I'd counter that you may have a rosier imagined version of the casual Coil experience in ARR than actually existed. They kept putting in relic steps to essentially bribe people to carry new players, and most of the time people being carried through old Coil missed out on the same things you're lamenting here. People churning out T5 clears for bonus soldiery weren't going to wait for you to watch cutscenes, either and IIRC some groups would ask the newbie to go die in a wall to not risk being wiped by them.

The biggest difference in HW is that basically anyone can burn past almost all mechanics, and the game doesn't mandate 8 bodies for entry. This increases the odds of getting through it at all, which is better than nothing, but much like putting together a PUG to do Rot pass in T2 when Level cap was 50, getting people who actually want to mechanics is a struggle. Not impossible, but it'd definitely be a chunk of time to set up, and the unsynched easier option is tempting.

Yes and no. Most of the game is terrified of letting players fail, so synched Coil's willingness to actually kill you is terrifying to them. People who aren't scared of the fights themselves are probably honestly scared of the average XIV player and hesitant to join. Stuff like Tomo's offer or the linkshells that pop up on various servers or the recruitment subreddit are useful here, because realistically most people who play XIV have no interest in anything that could just be failure forever.

Two different things here: doing it synced requires eight people, and forming a group of eight people willing to do specific content will take time. It can happen, but you'd need to essentially get the few people who expressed interest, and then see who they knew. People who are hesitant to commit to a synced group with one stranger may be willing if they know a couple of people in it. It's a process. If you just want to watch cutscenes, it's basically a crapshoot of getting your PF noticed, but you really don't need that many people to join for an unsynced cutscenes run. I skip the eight man unsynced parties because they're boring, but like I said I really enjoy undersizinng old stuff and watching people react to mechanics for the first time. Just a matter of the right people seeing your PF at the right time, mostly. It's not a perfect system, but it's better than what we had before by a long shot.

In the end things like World of Darkness end up more satisfying because you can find them through DF, and at least DF is sync to a degree (I wish DF had ilevel sync for trials/raids like dungeons). At this point since I've watched the Coil guides and done the fights and know what to do I'll keep an eye out on pf and jump into any sync parties for Turns and I imagine over months eventually I'll get in parties and play many of the turns synched. But the story experience is over and already blown.

The CT raids with their rigid 24-man requirement have honestly often been a major source of complaint, because if the game bribes aren't right the queues can become impossible to get through. They could use an undersize.

And it's worth pointing out Minimum iLevel sync is actually an option for the ARR primals and Coil. It will drastically lower your iLevel; not necessarily to what people first experienced it at, but down from i130. The reward for using that option is guaranteed music drops. People mostly don't do it because it's hard, still, but it is an option in DF if you can find the bodies.

Bebpo

Banned
*checks trials list*

....dammit.

Oh boy, so Ramuh is gonna be another Ex that's tough to get a party together for -_-

I'm on 2.4 MSQ now I think (might be the tail end of 2.3 but I'm past Ramuh), now that I've seen Coil, I was planning on finishing 2.5, then doing Lev/Ram/Shiva/etc... Extreme version and then I'll be clear with ARR content and will start HW. I see Lev Extreme pfs all the time so that seems easy to get a group, but yeah you're right I haven't seen any pfs for Ramuh Ex (or Shiva Ex now that I think about it). I guess I'll find out when I look for it.

The CT raids with their rigid 24-man requirement have honestly often been a major source of complaint, because if the game bribes aren't right the queues can become impossible to get through. They could use an undersize.

And it's worth pointing out Minimum iLevel sync is actually an option for the ARR primals and Coil. It will drastically lower your iLevel; not necessarily to what people first experienced it at, but down from i130. The reward for using that option is guaranteed music drops. People mostly don't do it because it's hard, still, but it is an option in DF if you can find the bodies.

Hmmm, over the last 2 months I've been playing (so maybe 1 month since I've hit lvl.50), I've never had problems getting into any of the three CT raid parts using DF. Pretty quick queues. Maybe they're offering good bribes these days? Or there's a lot of new players joining thanks to SB?

Yeah, Min ilevel is cool and ideally if I had a group of friends who like the challenge, I'd run stuff min ilevel most of the time. My favorite parts of actually playing XIV are the challenging fights you just barely win by the skin of your teeth. Extremely adrenaline pushing satisfying moments. I kinda feel when I eventually get caught up on content, I'll probably spend most of my time just joining random pfs running sync or min sync on extreme/raid fights for the fun fights and wipes.

ebil

My group got bored and we did minimum ilevel, no echo Coil a few weeks ago. It was pretty fun seeing actual mechanics in these fights again, especially since some of our members joined the game after 3.0 and were experiencing the fights as intended for the first time.

(Unsurprisingly, T7s still was pretty rough)

Guess Who

Banned
The sad thing about first and second Coil is that not only can they be outgeared and outleveled, they also nerfed the mechanics in them. It's literally impossible to do T1-8 as originally released. T9 was untouched, as was Second Coil Savage and all of Final Coil, though.

That kind of thing is why I'm glad they made multiple difficulties for Alexander. That way they don't have to do mechanics nerfs over time to make it more puggable.

iammeiam

That kind of thing is why I'm glad they made multiple difficulties for Alexander. That way they don't have to do mechanics nerfs overtime to make it more puggable.

They're still nerfing Savage to make it PUGable, though. They basically gutted A3S:

Alexander - The Arm of the Father (Savage)
The duration of stun and paralysis effects inflicted by standing on the outer edge of the battle field has been reduced.
The potency of Physical Vulnerability Up, Damage Down, and Healing Magic Down debuffs inflicted by Digititis has been reduced.
The required distance to alleviate damage dealt by Hand of Parting and Hand of Prayer has been reduced.
The duration of the Atrophy status effect inflicted by Ferrofluid has been reduced.
The duration of Throttle has been increased.
Damage dealt by Hand of Pain has been reduced.
Piston Lubricant's HP has been reduced.
The timing with which Piston Lubricant casts Mucilage has been adjusted.
Damage dealt by Outburst has been reduced.
The potency of Vulnerability Up inflicted by Outburst has been reduced.

A2S got some damage reduced, Mind Blast in 6 and 8 got nerfed, the penalty stacks in 7S fall off IiRC. A4S didn't get nerfed because its whole challenge was tuning and echo/gear took care of it, but goddamn did they do a number on Living Liquid.

I wonder if Omega is going to be a gear check like gordias savage, tbh. I assume there will be a 3rd difficulty but Yoshida said it isn't the place to complain it is too hard. It will be for the best of the best.

Guess Who

Banned
They're still nerfing Savage to make it PUGable, though. They basically gutted A3S:

A2S got some damage reduced, Mind Blast in 6 and 8 got nerfed, the penalty stacks in 7S fall off IiRC. A4S didn't get nerfed because its whole challenge was tuning and echo/gear took care of it, but goddamn did they do a number on Living Liquid.

Most of the changes in Gordias are because it was overtuned to hell, even for world-first raiders. I feel like that's a little different.

Qvoth

the game literally lost players because of gordias (a3s) and midas (no idea since i quit raid for this tier) difficulty
i doubt we'll see anything of that difficulty level again

edit: yay for gmg! got a 5% discount voucher that i can use on top of the 17% discount for stormblood :3

ebil

Most of the changes in Gordias are because it was overtuned to hell, even for world-first raiders. I feel like that's a little different.
Sadly A3s went from hard to joke status. We literally 2-shot it at ilv220 during 3.2 with 4 new players (3 casual players from my FC and a PF random) who just wanted to see whether the difficulty matched the legend. They ended up super disappointed and we were all shocked because we were expecting 2 hours of wipes before giving up.

They gutted it as hard as T7 back in the day.

iammeiam

Join me on #TeamThirdDifficulty so we can be depressed together when it's just two again and this repeats. They will always sand the edges off the 'main' raid tier, which I wouldn't care about if they had another version left untouched (like Savage SCoB)

I have something like 10,000 more HP and do literally double the damage of Gordias era. If it were tuning, the gear up and echo would take care of it. That's why they didn't touch 4--because 4 was all tuning and the HP/DPS checks in 4 were significantly tougher than 3. The nerfs to Gordias and Midas were mechanics, not tuning, to increase success in PUGs. Everything they did to A3S is just "failing mechanics doesn't matter", which is literally what they did to Coil.

Omni

the game literally lost players because of gordias (a3s) and midas (no idea since i quit raid for this tier) difficulty
i doubt we'll see anything of that difficulty level again

edit: yay for gmg! got a 5% discount voucher that i can use on top of the 17% discount for stormblood :3

Was Midas that bad? I know 6s was a hurdle for some but I didn't hear too many bad things as a whole about the tier

maybe

ebil

To be fair though, the nerf to A8s was pretty minimal. It basically came down to "not silencing Blaster's single Mind Blast will tickle you instead of wiping you" to accommodate for group comps that wouldn't have a Silence. Everything else was left completely untouched and it's still a hard fight in terms of execution, with tons of instant wipe mechanics.

(Well okay, you can skip the first intermission now)

Was Midas that bad? I know 6s was a hurdle for some but I didn't hear too many bad things as a whole about the tier

maybe
A8s was no joke IMO.

iammeiam

I don't even think there's anything wrong with the changes to 8S--I'm mostly objecting to the idea that story mode means they don't need to nerf the raids, given that they still do the same sort they always did. Minimal final floor nerfs, remove comp problems from earlier floors, etc. hell, they nerfed A6S while relevant because it was too much of a barrier. The only way we see any raids preserved without nerf is in a bonus difficulty tier, a la SCoB Savage. Story mode doesn't change much.

I did my first PvP today. I did one match of Frontline and one of The Feast.

I was the worst of my teams by far, hahaha. Christ. It took me almost all of the match of Frontline to realize what I needed to do. I also had no idea what to do in The Feast.

There's something about the Alexander raids that really lack the charm of coil, imo. Gordias was a slog, Midas was somewhat innovative and Creator is in between Gordias and Midas which means it wasn't all that great either. I dunno, nothing beats getting to Bahamut Prime and hearing Answers playing. It is just too good and much more exciting. As for savage raid tuning, I feel Midas was really the difficulty that should have stayed even in Creator. It was perfect because you weren't killing the first turn without some gear unlike a9s which is a joke and pugable even below i240.....

Qvoth

at the end of the day, goblins and shit just can't compete against dragons and shit
not a fan of any of alexander's music as well

at the end of the day, goblins and shit just can't compete against dragons and shit
not a fan of any of alexander's music as well

Pshaw. Alexander has some of the best music in the whole game. I prefer when Soken gets more eclectic than generic orchestral synth stuff, because that's just totally forgettable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom