• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing interesting about people clearing all content in like a day, haha.

Anyone remember how long world first of A2s and A6s took?
It's interesting because the race itself will be a lot tighter. I don't care how long they actually take to clear the raid.

A2 was a few hours into the tier, A6 was in 4 days.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I completely missed that Rank 14 will be the final Veteran Reward Rank. That's kind of a bummer. =/

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Really? Where does it say?
In the patch notes. I think they've been talking about it since the last live letter. I remember reading that they were ending it so they could introduce something new. Maybe they'll do daily login rewards or just focus more on cash shop stuff.

ebil

Alisaie
was the absolute best in the MSQ.

They should have given us the /facepalm emote as a reward for completing it,
it sums up the ending too damn well.

Wilsongt

I was able to leave work to come home early. Super excited to get the download going as I walked the dog.

Windows update installing.

eoPp1w7.jpg

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Man, I'm looking forward to the moderately tsundere teenage elezen red mage to improve this game's storytelling with mere presence.

K.Sabot

18 maps 1 aquapolis

got to second floor, and the second floor didn't even drop anything worth lotting over.

the nerf feels real

Einhander

I'm never running Weeping City again. Lol. One of the alliances kept making mistakes, and it resulted in the party wiping. As you can imagine, many people were getting angry. Granted, sure, the people who were messing up should have looked up a video tutorial online beforehand, but the blame also lies in the people who are giving those one word explanations, then expecting everyone to be on the same page. And when people still fuck up, they act shocked.

Leunam

I'm never running Weeping City again. Lol. One of the alliances kept making mistakes, and it resulted in the party wiping. As you can imagine, many people were getting angry. Granted, sure, the people who were messing up should have looked up a video tutorial online beforehand, but the blame also lies in the people who are giving those one word explanations, then expecting everyone to be on the same page. And when people still fuck up, they act shocked.

How many mentors in that party?

Wasn't Weeping City getting nerfed this patch?

GAMERG0D

Didn't finish MSQ or do Gubal but A9-A12 I cleared twice. Last two fights are really really good. My plan is crafted legs + rings then Scripture DRG chest on Tuesday. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I get Sophia pike.

ConmanIX

This is my first patch where I've been able to learn the new raids and exs on the ground floor with other learners, and it's been a great feeling. Going through all of Alex with full new parties and struggling against Sophia EX with a bunch of randoms was so fun because we were discovering everything together.

As this is my first new tomestone launch, quick question. When do the non savage players get the ability to reinforce scripture equipment? When the last 24 man drops right? Just double checking

ebil

As this is my first new tomestone launch, quick question. When do the non savage players get the ability to reinforce scripture equipment? When the last 24 man drops right? Just double checking
Yeah you're correct, upgrade items will be available through the last Shadow of Mhach raid tier in patch 3.5.

jorgeton

Yeah, I just finished the new MSQ content for this patch and it was really good.

They've been hitting high notes for a long time now.

Best Main Story I've ever played in an MMO to be honest. And it keeps getting better.

Yup. It's pretty clever and has no qualms about going straight for the feels.

Endgame MSQ Spoilers:
The whole Qi Bu arc, leading into Titan.. that was awesome and so sad. Damn lol.

Also that cut away to Minfilia's mom after Minfilia leaves. So smart of the devs to do that.

And the biggest surprise of all, Ailisae is a DRK.

They've been killing it with the MSQ these past few patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom