• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage gear has different models instead of being dyeable. They kinda look like Bahamut gear.

Also to MNKs that thought 3.2 gear had too much skill speed, welcome your new accuracy overlords because holy shit more than half of all ilvl 270 gear has accuracy lol

katagai

Those Thordan glamour weapons

XK3Qo6g.gif

rezn0r

Haven't played in weeks (Destiny!) but a friend gave me a heads up and I grabbed an apartment. I now have 2 and possibly 3 patches worth of storyline & side quests to do, which is kind of nice. I get burnt out trying to max out gear every update, definitely like the game better when I just do what I want and work on things like the above on my own time.

I was silly and thought I'd be able to play a bit when the server first came up this morning then I remembered I'm on Balmung the the queue was like ~3,500 so I just logged off and went to work.

Arizato

So... I just did Xelphatol and watched the cutscene. Spoilers and questions:
So there are confirmed parallel worlds now? Like you could say every server in the game is a parallel world and the Warriors of Darkness are from another world?

Can't wait to jump on after work. Previewed some of the armor (Alex and Shire) before heading off to work and they look absolutely amazing.

Not really. It'll still take you seven weeks to get your shire weapon, 3.5 to get your Shire plus weapon, or clearning creator to get your alex weapon.
Yeah, but by the time these weapons are avaiable you'll either have the Shire weapon or be close to getting it, and that's not counting how much you'll need to grind for them.

Wilsongt

Yeah, but by the time these weapons are avaiable you'll either have the Shire weapon or be close to getting it, and that's not counting how much you'll need to grind for them.

PoTD weapons have always been alt jobs weapons, anyway. Your main job gets relic/shire and everything else gets potd/sophia/etc.

Allard

PoTD weapons have always been alt jobs weapons, anyway. Your main job gets relic/shire and everything else gets potd/sophia/etc.

Yeah not sure what people were expecting, its coming out in the 3.4x cycle, it was never going to be as good of weapons as they were during last patch by the virtue of when they are released. Anima upgrade quest is going to happen then too and you can bet they are going to be only 260 till we get to 3.5 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom