• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So...whenever mogstation stops being down for maintenance, I'm very close to considering realm switching over to Ultros, since $18 = ~£11 according to google, which is a pretty reasonable price, and at the moment I'm essentially playing the game solo. Only problem is, I can't actually find this out for sure anywhere. Can anyone who's transferred in the UK confirm or deny this price?

Mogstation should be up now.

aceface

Help night again this Friday at 9pm ET on Ultros! Will we finally get that first help night Titan ex clear? Well, it's gotta happen sometime! I'll be on to do that or anything else people need help with.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I have not tanked a CT2 run yet, only done Bard runs, so I would love to learn how to tank CT2 with GAF. I'm sure nothing will go wrong. Not like the Titan EX voice chat run we had a couple weeks ago. All Giggles, no win.

WolvenOne

I would love to get in on an all Gaf ST run after getting home...

... Don't really need a lot from ST at this point mind you. Maybe the UAT or an oil. Should still be fun either way though.

... Don't really need a lot from ST at this point mind you. Maybe the UAT or an oil. Should still be fun either way though.

Weren't you in mumble when punchi-kun was commentating the all GAF ST while watching ny stream? You never go full GAF!!

scy

wait, one of the mumble servers actually gets used here?

wait, I missed potential hilarious mumble in-house runs?

Man, this is a terrible afternoon.

guys... can I show-off? :D
Here's a cool picture of me at GamesCom FFXIV party:
10359233_10152704660723783_5973792918711732015_n.jpg

Does YoshiP still seem pretty chill? I wonder how he's holding up a year into ARR. I got to interview him at PAX Prime last year right after launch, so can't wait to talk to him in October at the Fan Fest to ask how he feels the first year has gone and does he have another 9 years in him.

Lonestar

I'll sign on, I'd be down for a GAF ST run, even though Xillia 2 is calling my name.

Ken

wait, one of the mumble servers actually gets used here?

wait, I missed potential hilarious mumble in-house runs?

Man, this is a terrible afternoon.

but wouldnt you rather listen to blizzard x soda cop radio drama

The Mumble chat is filled with Drama going 'Oh boy' and Scything going 'So it goes'

Aka, you're not missing much!

Oh and Drama going into racist mode...that's always fun to listen to!

aceface

The Mumble chat is filled with Drama going 'Oh boy' and Scything going 'So it goes'

Whenever I go in there Drama always tells me I'm drunk ;_;

I'm drunk like 50% of the time tops

Teknoman

I got on mumble once...but my headset died like 5 minutes into the ST first time event lol.

At any rate, Titan is going down this Friday. On that note, I think we should do some Turn 1-5 runs for catch up too.

I cant be the only one who isnt on second coil

Lonestar

yeah, I log in, and try out various rooms, and immediately get questioned what I was doing.

SUPERSECRET ROOM!

IvorB

I got on mumble once...but my headset died like 5 minutes into the ST first time event lol.

At any rate, Titan is going down this Friday. On that note, I think we should do some Turn 1-5 runs for catch up too.

I cant be the only one who isnt on second coil

Is Friday Noob Night still going? I would totally be up for that. I would like to try this Coil stuff. Gutted I missed Full GAF ST meltdown.

I would really like to play right now but my PS4 is miles away *sigh*. Alls I have is my trust Vita.

aceface

Is Friday Noob Night still going? I would totally be up for that. I would like to try this Coil stuff. Gutted I missed Full GAF ST meltdown.

I would really like to play right now but my PS4 is miles away *sigh*. Alls I have is my trust Vita.

Yeah, check a few posts up. :) I'm still around Fridays to help people with stuff they need. Teknomans talking about doing Titan ex and some coil 1-5 this Friday.

wonder what choco thinks of you... unless both of you are drunk 50% of the time D:!

She usually just makes fun of me.

IvorB

I think that already happened today going by that GAF T5 earlier.

Wait... T5? I thought it was ST? Or is T5 the one that people don't really want to talk about? :)

Yeah, check a few posts up. :) I'm still around Fridays to help people with stuff they need. Teknomans talking about doing Titan ex and some coil 1-5 this Friday.

IvorB its friday at 9pm est

Cool. I would totally be up for this. Although I won't be back by this Friday so probably the next one for sure. Maybe I can unlock the EX primals by then.

That head piece you get for maxing out all the beastmen tribes is kinda cool looking.

Just not good enough to get me to bother with the last 3 though!

iammeiam

So for those who didn't get to experience the glory in person, and missed the initial steam, I give you a piece of Tuesday night's All GAF ST run. What I didn't realize as it was happening is that you can actually see a chunk of the raid decide to flee the Scylla arena at the beginning.

(You can also see the exact moment where I flip the camera around and realize everyone is dead.)

(This video also serves as "How not to BRD.")

We 1 shot t8 tonight. Our 4th ever clear.

Our reward? Two pieces we have already seen twice.

How is this acceptable with a lockout?

I know little about other mmos. How do they not spit in gamers faces?

Ken

We 1 shot t8 tonight. Our 4th ever clear.

Our reward? Two pieces we have already seen twice.

How is this acceptable with a lockout?

can i share with you the good news of double T8 double belts?

From my limited MMO experience, credit/tokens system with raid gear vendors can be okay. The only reason I can see them being against this is that it might gear players faster than they want or there's some Japanese design philosophy where RNG is fun.

WolvenOne

Just got my Chocobo to Rank 8, uh, I think it's time I actually learned about this whole stabling thing. Manually leveling a chocobo is an insane grind. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom