• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

This week we still have one open group who needs a single permanent member to complete their static. Any DRG/BLM/SMNs interested in joining a GAF Coil Group on Ultros should check out the Guildworks thread for Team Mighty Ducks' listing.

Group Name: Mighty Ducks
Job/Role Openings: Dragoon/Black Mage/Summoner
Number of current members (x/8): 7/8 (possibly 6/8 or maybe even less)
Timezone and preferred raid times: 7pm EST M/W/F
Furthest Turn on farm or current progression: T8 Progression, working on clean T7 clears.
Who to contact on GAF for further information: Grimm Grandiron or Ari Isacaguchi

Those nights where you one shot T6 in six minutes and spend the rest of the raid night wiping to T7 and not being able to do T8...I now know how that feels.

Taruranto

I think the new dailies are much, much worse since in order to get full points you need to deliver some items by either crafting them or buying them from the MB.

At least I could do Kobolds semi-afk while Eos healed me.

Sylph still the worst because fuck Sylphland, seriously

Noi

I think the new dailies are much, much worse since in order to get full points you need to deliver some items by either crafting them or buying them from the MB.

At least I could do Kobolds semi-afk while Eos healed me.

Sylph still the worst because fuck Sylphland, seriously

I just handed the delivery 30 crayfish balls that you can buy from a vendor for 2 gil each.

Ken

iVQTfPJJ1DJrS.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Typical cat girl player doing typical cat girl player things.

It's been forever since I've play this game (I think it was March). But now I added another month after hearing about the Shantotto event.

I hope to rejoin you guys soon.

Tabris

Group Name: Mighty Ducks
Job/Role Openings: Dragoon/Black Mage/Summoner
Number of current members (x/8): 7/8 (possibly 6/8 or maybe even less)
Timezone and preferred raid times: 7pm EST M/W/F
Furthest Turn on farm or current progression: T8 Progression, working on clean T7 clears.
Who to contact on GAF for further information: Grimm Grandiron or Ari Isacaguchi

I don't think there's such a thing as clean T7 clears. At least not for us. And we have T6 and T8 down. We range from one shot to an hour + on T7. To be fair, the last hour was on me figuring out the best timing with our new DPS levels. We kept trying to do it the hard way of hitting the old renauds with voice and the new renaud with shriek which was challenging for sure and kept screwing up. Now I just hold up DPS on 1st phase transition to get normal renaud spawning in next phases. Just means we couldn't handle savage T7 yet :)

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Finally got my Weathered Daystar Robe for SCH, but I think I'll stay with my wintery glamour. Just gotta settle on some mittens I like. The arctic ones are way overpriced, so may go with some low-level ones and dye them after.

I'm up for it, I'll be on in a bit.

Edit:
sNFFaQ2.jpg

Omggggggg lol, I haven't been able to come into the thread since this. God I was laughing so hard through all of this. I can't believe I forgot to repair before going in, it made things way more exciting though! (If anyone was truly upset about this, I'm really sorry. :( I was doing fine single healing until my gear broke, that was my fault, forgive me Senpai's)

IMBored

See guys? That's why they didn't put premade alliances in the first place. They knew it would go bad.

Speaking of that run, who's at fault for the Scylla's daybreak failure? I want names.

chrono01

That moment you find out that the ST group you were invited to is actually a full-on GAF group.

iI4DAi38Ka9eA.gif

[Nothing against the players in GAF, we have many talented players, and it is an honor to be stand alongside you in-battle. However, full GAF groups, for both CT and seemingly ST, have cursed us...]

plake

I was also laughing out loud at that time. Was hilarious.

We were so sure of us burning through the last set of yellow rings so most people seemed to ignore that mechanic. Hence the wipe. Some tanks were still up when Xande had 1% health but died quickly.

I think I died 3-4 times on that ST run. Dat GAF curse. LOL!

/Dani

I just don't understand why you guys failed So bad in the first place ? what was the problem ? i think you guys know the fight already , so ...what was the problem ?

IMBored

I just don't understand why you guys failed So bad in the first place ? what was thje problem ? i think you guys know the fight already , so ...what was the problem ?

Well, to be fair, three people hadn't done it yet. Also, we mostly ignored mechanics and brute forced our way. That lead to some interesting situations, like getting petrified in Scylla. However, the biggest culprit was Bookey. Because reasons.

Some of them tried to do the 'mechanic' and ran to the circles like cowards, instead of just dpsing like Tanaka intended.

Well, to be fair, three people hadn't done it yet. Also, we mostly ignored mechanics and brute forced our way. That lead to some interesting situations, like getting petrified in Scylla. However, the biggest culprit was Bookey. Because reasons.

You guys ignored the mecanics ? Well congrats then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom