• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.
also bara reply to the guildwork site

You can just run it over and over until everyone has their tokens from Normal.

/o\

Right? sighhhhhh

oh well, guess we'll find out in 2 weeks or so.

idk. it says once a week. im at work so im basing my info off of what you guys are posting

oh everybody gets to need

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Can you recruit someone whose sub has just run out? My sub runs out on Tuesday.

Fehyd

Banned
welp, looks like I'm going to be finishing Heavensward story looking the exact same as I did finishing ARR story, lol.

Sorry, I'm just really salty about the armor.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Can you recruit someone whose sub has just run out? My sub runs out on Tuesday.
Are you on the free 30 days included with the game? Those are the only people that can enter a recruiter code. Once you pay for a month the option goes away even if you lapse.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Only a minor i120 item xchange for resubs. Ok I guess, would have been bummed if it was full set. I've been slaving away for the last week on that shit and not even close.

Sorian

Banned
Using GAF as a blog update system, this seems like the most underwhelming live letter ever. Are they telling us about an MMO or an airship simulator with buddies?

iammeiam

Using GAF as a blog update system, this seems like the most underwhelming live letter ever. Are they telling us about an MMO or an airship simulator with buddies?

This has been a pretty revenue-generating-focused LL. Referral system, return campaign, soundtrack sales, Carby plushies.

Oh, and it got a bunch of actual information pulled down from websites.

It was eh.

Moaradin

lmao the airship stuff was like the first 1/3 of this letter. Most of it has been talking about recruit a friend and looking at power points about the new loot systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom